Slave Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her collar was scanned once again to confirm it held the proper registration number and was fully charged. "Now we will test it. I would advise you to sit on the floor for this next part." the second female said. Wincing at the pain from the implants, Rhonda sat on the cold hard floor. "Tell me what you feel" Rhonda nodded. "Okay, warning number one." Rhonda felt a tingling buzz and said so. "Warning number two." Rhonda winced and gasped. This one hurt a little.

"You don't have to describe this next one. This is the half shock." Rhonda flopped back and laid on the floor as she twitched. It felt like minutes but was told later the shock only lasted two seconds. She could not even see as what she swore later was a bolt of lightening coursed through her body. She screamed. Finally aware of where she was, she sat back up. "Not bad. Two minutes to be able to move." the woman stated. "Do we need to try the full shock?"

Rhonda began to bawl as she pleaded for mercy. "Oh, God! Please don't! That hurt! I will do anything you want!" Her wailing ceased as her body went into small convulsions again. When Rhonda was finally aware of her surroundings again, she sat up slowly. Her whole body trembled. The technician seemed pleased, saying again two minutes to recuperate enough to move. Rhonda was slightly disoriented but finally regained her senses .

"That was another half shock," the senior official said. "You can see how bad that one is. Imagine getting the full blast. You would be rendered unconscious for several minutes, almost certainly voiding your bladder. You would be unable to get up without assistance for several more minutes after you woke and your whole body would ache for hours." She held up a scanner. "And we barely used one percent of your collar's charge. Do you understand what I am suggesting?" The woman smiled. "It boils down to two basic rules. First rule: Do whatever you are told immediately and avoid getting shocked. Second rule: If you are lucky enough to be given a warning, follow rule number one. Welcome to your life as a slave."

Sitting in her cell, she lost her composure as she quaked in fear, knowing Derek would have a device that could apply shocks like she had just endured any time he felt the urge. He now owned her. He had been awarded her servitude as restitution for her false accusations.

==========

Not content to rely on the evidence of Derek's alleged sexual assault on her, Chad had decided to add a new allegation. Derek had posted bail and hired an attorney. He was treating friends to dinner and even gambling at the local casinos. Chad was afraid he would burn through most of his savings in the process. Chad wanted Derek kept in jail until his court date, not out spending money they expected to reap from liquidating all Derek's possessions.

At the age of sixty four and a half, Derek would be immune from judicial slavery. Slavery ends at sixty five. A convict still serving time at that age was generally either paroled or confined in a nursing home slash halfway house.

Chad had once again demonstrated his inability to think through a situation and consider the details. He bought a prepaid phone and had his daughter, Caroline send a text from just outside Derek's house. The script he wrote threatened revenge on Rhonda saying if she did not drop the sexual assault charges, Derek would take revenge on Caroline. Rhonda would be next. The text was very graphic and made Derek look like an unhinged predator.

Chad and Rhonda stayed home and upon receiving the text, immediately notified the police. Chad, having watched too many crime shows on television even suggested to the investigating officer they triangulate the source of the signal. Chad and Rhonda both played up their part of concerned parents wondering where their daughter was as she had left her cell phone at home and they feared the worst.

Caroline, of course returned home safely a short time later. And sure enough, investigation showed the text was sent from close proximity of Derek's home. He was promptly arrested. It looked like a slam dunk case.

The prosecutor offered Derek a plea deal. He was interested in saving court and temporary incarceration costs for what he assumed was an easy conviction that would not help the state as Derek could not be enslaved. In the plea agreement, Rhonda would be given restitution. Derek just had to surrender his personal assets to her including his retirement fund. His trust could not be touched. He would still have it and his social security income to live off of in retirement. He would legally be considered a parolee but would be a free man. He would also have to leave the state never to return.

The prosecutor was curious why Rhonda would settle for only financial compensation for the sexual assault. Because of the nature of the crime, there were other options on the table. "I read over the options. Derek and I were friends so I really don't want him to get the implant that would render him impotent or the cock cage that could be locked on for three to five years. I'll let the poor man have the ability to masturbate. But come to think of it, I would like to request three hours of private time with him secured as part of the restitution. I think I would enjoy using him sexually before I sent him on his way. It says here I can use him in anyway you can use a slave."

The prosecutor's female assistant said. "Oh yes. Rape victims usually find a little revenge on their offender to be very therapeutic. Kicking the man's balls, beating his ass and taking him up the rectum with a large dildo can be cathartic. We'll put that in the offer."

Derek's response to the plea deal was immediate. He turned to his attorney who sat with him when the prosecutor made the offer. "Fuck that! I'm innocent. I'll burn through every nickel I have in my defense. I want my day in court! I know she wants my money but I cannot believe the bitch even asked for three hours to sexually torture me when I never touched her! Damn!"

'If you get convicted, she will get everything she asked for and more." the assistant DA said in an effort to get him to reconsider. "You will be implanted. No amount of erectile dysfunction medicine will make your penis even swell a little bit. Your penis will be locked in a cage for up to five years so you will have no opportunity to even play with it for a little pleasure. And that is if the judge does not order ablation of the nerves in your penis. You could very well wind up with a limp numb appendage down there. The only advantage to even having a penis after that is you could still pee standing up. Since slavery is off the table for you, you could live a decent life if you take the plea."

"You heard my client. No deal!" Derek's lawyer stated. When the DA left, he turned to Derek. "Alright, we have an uphill battle here. The physical evidence is damning."

Unfortunately for Chad, he had not checked Derek's whereabouts at the time the text message was sent. Instead of being home, Derek was playing blackjack at a local casino. Surveillance tapes showed conclusively he had been their for hours before and after the text was sent. There was no way he could have sent it. The case against Derek began to unravel. The GPS units in all the cars were examined. Sure enough, Caroline's car showed she was parked in front of Derek's house when the text was sent. Cross-examination finally revealed the plot to defraud Derek and steal his assets. Rhonda, Chad and Caroline were immediately arrested.

Their trial was brief as most of the evidence against the three was their own testimony. Rhonda finally confessed to staging the alleged assault with a latex glove Derek had discarded after the two had tested some lab equipment. She had used the chair he had sat in during the staff meeting so his fingerprints were present. The three were each sentenced to twenty years of slavery for perjury and intent to fraudulently enslave. All their assets were confiscated and along with their own persons as slaves, awarded to Derek as restitution.

When Derek escorted Caroline and Rhonda to his car the day he took possession, Rhonda was too upset to ask what happened to Chad. When she finally got the courage to timidly ask, Derek revealed he still owned Chad, but had rented him to his own son, Rob. Derek wanted to retain ultimate control of Chad's destiny but refused to be anywhere near him. Rob promised to keep his father under control and far away from Derek.

================

"I wish I was on my way to work. There is nothing good about being here." thought Rhonda as she followed Derek into the building. Derek had applied to the hospital to allow Rhonda to continue to work as a nurse. Of course she was no longer the unit's head nurse. The law allowed slaves to work if their owners agreed. The economy was benefited as the income was taxed as a single taxpayer since marriages were automatically dissolved upon slavery. The net income went to the slave's owner. The only benefit of working to the slave outside of not being punished for not obeying was his or her social security contributions were collected and held like a free person's. When their slavery ended at age sixty five, they would have that small income to support them.

Rhonda followed Derek to the counter where he pulled a paper tab from a dispenser. The sign above it said "Take a number." Derek turned and motioned towards the waiting are where four pairs of slaves and their owners waited for their turn. All the slaves present were female.

It was easy to identify the slaves as all sported the metal collar. No shackles were in sight as they were rarely used anymore except as show. The collars ensured compliance. Two of the slaves were clothed like Rhonda, tee shirts and jeans with athletic shoes on her feet. Two others only wore long oversize tee shirts that came down to probably mid thigh. They had flip flops on their feet. The two wearing only shirts were on their knees heads bowed. Two other slaves sat in the chairs next to her owner. Derek directed her to chair and sat down beside her. "Please Derek, take me home. I will give you the best blowjob in the world as soon as we get outside."

"Stay quiet", he said.

She heard one man say to the woman owner next to him. "Do you keep her in just a shirt around the house or do you let her wear clothes?"

"Oh she wears regular clothes normally. Especially in public. I told her twice to not ask questions this morning. But she just could not keep her mouth shut. So I stripped her, gave her five with a strap and made her wear the tee shirt. I told her she could wear the shirt if she kept quiet. Otherwise she would go naked."

"Yeah, Naked slaves out in public used to be the norm." the man said. "I guess enough people complained about exposing small kids to nudity that we sort of got away from that. It's still legal though. And one hell of an incentive for a slave to behave."

"Yeah, that and it is hard to get any work out of a slave if she or he is getting groped all the time. Nudity is just an invitation to frisky hands." the woman replied.

"I'm guessing we all got our slaves as direct restitution instead of buying them." the man said. "What did yours do?"

"Dumb bitch used to be married to a guy I work with. He divorced her for cheating, then she found out he was having an affair too. Big mess." the woman said. "We knew each other but somehow she got it into her head that I knew all about her husband's affair. I suspected, but did not know for sure. She confronted me in a restaurant and threatened to kick my ass in front of witnesses and then slapped me. If she'd settled for that she might have only got a misdemeanor for assault. Her friend pulled her out of there before she could get really violent. Guess we wasn't satisfied. That night she threw a molotov cocktail at my front door. Her lawyer beat the attempted murder charge but she got convicted for felonious assault. That was twelve years of slavery. She didn't have any assets after her divorce because she kept fighting it and the lawyers got most of what she had. The rest went to her defense attorney. So she got another three years to pay for the damage to my home." the woman laughed. "Fifteen years for being stupid and losing her temper. And I wasn't even involved with her ex. I've had her for three weeks."

"So her ex is still around? You said 'work with' not used to." the man asked. "What does he think about you owning his ex-wife?"

"He loves it. Thinks it is funny as hell. He only started messing around after he found out she was cheating." the woman replied. "Matter of fact I invited him over to the house a few days ago. Seems she never let him have her ass once during the five years they were married. So I let him use her for an hour. I could hear her bawling and begging him to use more lube from the other side of the house." The slave on floor began to sob with the humiliation. "What's your story?"

"She was my secretary. She embezzled money from my construction company by falsifying purchase orders." the man said. "Seems her boyfriend had got into debt and she was trying to help him out. He helped her with the plan. And it was a poor one. As soon as the yearly audit was done, that was all she wrote. The funny thing is she or he could have indentured themselves for just a few years and paid the debt with money to spare. She could even have got one of those 'no sex' clauses in her agreement. But because of the way she went about it, she got ten years as a full slave."

The woman clapped her hands as she laughed. "Surprising how stupid some people are. Oh they just called my number. Take it easy." She nudged the slave at her feet. "Come on. Let's get you checked in."

Rhonda had not seen what was going on behind her. She had been engrossed in the conversation going on across the aisle. Derek had been listening too, but had not offered comment. The man heard his number called seconds later. Rhonda turned around in her seat. She gasped at the scene.

At one counter the woman stood to one side of her slave, holding the tee shirt and flip flops. The slave stood fully nude now. Her hands were on her head and her legs spread shoulder width apart. Several angry red stripes crossed her otherwise white butt.

"Turn around." Derek said quietly. Rhonda looked around the room. Three other pairs of owners and slaves had sat down to wait their turn. All the slaves seemed to be be confused. They looked around wide-eyed. She sensed they were as nervous as she was. Derek stood. "That's us."

The spot where the woman with the tee shirt clad slave had been was now empty. The female owner was walking towards the exit alone. There was no sign of her slave. A sudden wave of fear swept through Rhonda as she realized what that meant. Derek was going to leave her here. "Can we please go home, Derek? I promise to be on my best behavior." she whispered urgently. "Don't leave me here." Derek did not respond.

A uniformed woman stood behind the counter. To Rhonda, the counter reminded her of one seen in an airport, an open spot where the normal luggage scale was. "You have a reservation I take it. Let me confirm it. May I see some identification?" the woman said. To Rhonda, she said, "Strip slave. That includes footwear. Slaves are not allowed any cover." Derek produced his driver's license. She reached out with a hand held scanner to check Rhonda's collar. At the woman's instruction Derek placed his right hand on the scanner. "Very good, sir. Does the slave know how long she will be here?" Derek said he was told not to provide any details at all and stated that until a short time ago Rhonda thought it was a normal work day. "Very good. It makes our job easier if they are a little nervous. Now I see she has been denuded of her pubic hair. I hope it was a comprehensive job."

Rhonda had been ordered to wax herself again just two days ago. Rather a day and half as she did it upon returning home from work on Wednesday evening and it was now Friday morning. Derek had her lay on her back and hold her ankles while he inspected her fingering her wet pussy in the process. "I inspected her and did not see any, but there may be a few stray hairs." Derek replied.

"A few hairs are fine. Our techs will pluck them with tweezers. If there are more than a few you may incur an extra charge for the waxing. Or you can have her lasered. We have a contractor that shows up and does it for a nominal price. To tell you the truth, you can probably have it done downtown cheaper. We do not get a commission for their services." Derek said waxing or tweezers is fine. "I see from her file she has not had the implant to prevent her menstrual cycle, only the standard contraceptive." the woman continued. "Most health insurance policies will cover the expense if done by your regular doctor. Well veterinarian in the case of slaves. The state's charge is much higher." Again Derek refused the extra expense.

Now the woman turned her attention to Rhonda who stood with her hands on her head and legs spread. "Ahh. I see you noticed how the slaves before you were positioned. But why are your clothes laying in a pile on the floor? Don't you think you should have folded them immediately and presented them to your Master? I doubt you would want me to have to give you a few stripes so early in the morning." Rhonda scrambled to obey. Her humiliation momentarily forgotten. "Here is a bag, sir. I am going to attach a green tab to her collar. That indicates at a glance she is here temporarily and does not accidentally wind up with the slaves due for the auction block." She paused and grinned when she heard Rhonda's gasp. "Of course we scan all the collars to make sure there are no mistakes. And we have never had one. But the tag makes our job easier." Derek smiled back, knowing the woman was deliberately making Rhonda nervous.

"Has the slave been fed yet this morning?" Derek shook his head. "Okay we will start with that." She beckoned to an attendant behind her. "Take 557 to the dining hall for breakfast." She turned to Rhonda and grinned. "Welcome to Slave Camp."

12