Slave Camp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to check you out." the woman said simply. Then she reached and hefted Rhonda's left breast feeling and examining it before doing the same to the right tit.. "Nice." She stepped around Rhonda as she scrutinized every inch of her, running hands over down over her abdomen, across her back. Rhonda trembled, confused and more than a little terrified. "I met Derek and Caroline and wanted to see how you compare to your daughter." The woman who Rhonda knew had to be Sarah stepped behind her once more and fondled her buttocks. "I like what I am seeing." she said in a conversational tone. Then in almost a whisper, "Does standing there naked getting felt up make your pussy wet?" Rhonda stood frozen as the woman reached between her spread legs and passed two fingers between he labia. Sarah smiled to see her fingers were soaked. Without a word she held the fingers to Rhonda's mouth, who with a blush, sucked them clean. "I'll see you later." the woman said as she turned and took Wanda by the arm and led her to the door.

Rhonda sat back down. She had no idea what had just happened. Well, she knew WHAT happened but had no idea WHY. And the woman said she was comparing her to Caroline. She sat there contemplating what that could mean while the other slaves were all called and left the room. Rhonda had no idea how long she sat there. The keeper sat playing on her cell phone. Finally the door opened and Rachael Dubois said something to the guard. The guard stood and beckoned Rhonda to follow. "Apparently your owner is not coming. You will joining the yellow tag slaves." Rhonda asked why Derek had not come for her. "Above my pay grade." the guard said simply. Rhonda could not suppress the tears of disappointment that coursed down her face as she was led down the hall to join the new slave camp class. They were learning the positions of slave yoga.

Sharon was happy to see Rhonda when the sweaty women were lined up to be washed. "Oh I am so thrilled. I need to get these holes really clean. I am SO gonna play with them after work." she said as she fondled Rhonda's clit. Then she she wormed first one finger and then a second up Rhonda's butt. Rhonda began to sob again.

=========

The yellow tag slave camp girls wiped the table and stools in the dining hall the next morning. Then their assigned keeper had them spread out and handed out the test papers. Rhonda looked over and saw this was the same keeper who had watched her group Friday and Saturday. She had not been around the past two days. Rhonda supposed those were her days off. Of course this was the third time Rhonda had seen this test. She could almost have recited the questions if prompted. Looking around the room she did not see anybody who seemed to be struggling with the exam. Her class had three who she knew had reading problems. With a slight smile she set to work on her exam. Once again she had no problem getting a score of 100 %. only this time, she got 100% of the answers wrong. She was handing her paper to the keeper when the door opened. "I need 557 to come with me." the guard announced. She scanned Rhonda's collar and turned to leave. Rhonda followed.

'This is Ms Dubois' office." The guard stated unnecessarily. Rhonda had been there before. "When I open the door, walk straight to her desk and 'present'. Do not look around. Do not speak." Rhonda nodded. When the door opened she quickly did as she was told. Rachael smiled at her.

"Well, I see you taught her how to stand. I guess that is slave yoga." came from one side. Rhonda broke her position and lunged over to where Derek sat in the chair where Helen Leblanc had been the previous Friday.

"Oh, Derek!" she exclaimed wildly. "I am SO happy to see you! Take me home, PLEASE!!" She grabbed him in a hug and squeezed. Derek started to laugh then he froze.

"Oh, damn!" he choked. "You stink! You smell of sweat and pussy! You reek. What the hell have you been doing? Or I should say who? Every woman here?"

Rhonda stepped back and said meekly, almost in tears, "If the guards want us, they take us to the staff lounge after work and use us to get them off. I haven't had the chance to clean up today." she added sheepishly.

"I reviewed the log of where she has been." Rachael said. "It seems Rhonda here has been popular. She has been requested every evening. Well, Friday, Helen Leblanc, the prosecutor's assistant, and I used her in here." At Derek's grin she shook her head. "Not at the same time."

"Is there a place I can hose her off?" Derek asked. "I have some places to be this morning and won't be going home until later." Turning to Rhonda, "Unless you want to stay for the day and I will pick you up when I get finished?"

"No! Take me with you!" Rhonda begged. "I'll sit in the car while you do whatever." Derek shook his head and say that was not going to happen.

Rachael said. "We can take her to the washroom and get her cleaned up. The slave camp girls are headed there now."

"No! Please Derek." Rhonda said. "Let me sit in the car. I really don't want to go through the washroom."

At Derek's puzzled look. Rachel began to chuckle. "Oh, Derek, I know why she is reluctant. We usually flush the girls out the first two days they are here and the last. By that I mean a douche and an enema. They do a very comprehensive job. Plus last Friday, I told Rhonda to ask for the next bigger nozzle when she went in Saturday. I checked and the attendant told me Rhonda was a good little girl and obeyed. I assume she used the bigger nozzle on you yesterday as well?" Rhonda nodded, turning red. "The new group are getting their day two flushes. Rhonda here is quite aware of that."

"Turn around and bend over. Spread your cheeks." Derek almost laughed as Rhonda turned and Rachael winked at him as she watched the older woman get into position. "I don't see any gape but I'm not going to poke my finger in there to see if you are loose. I don't have anyplace to wash my hands. Let's take her down to the wash room, Derek. You can decide if you want her to get the whole procedure or just a scrub down."

When the three entered the door, they found only a few of the women had been given her enema and douche. They stood in the scrub area waiting. A slave was bent over in each station with a nozzle up her two holes. Derek could see they were struggling to hold still. Even from where he stood, he could tell their bellies were bulging. Sharon the senior attendant walked over telling one of her staff to watch the time.

"Sharon, this is Derek. He owns 557. He found her a little rank this morning and wants her scrubbed down before he exposes her to others. She apparently smells like pussy. Her hair is full of it and she has some smears over her body." Rachael offered.

"Oh that is my doing. Sorry, Derek." Sharon said with a laugh. "I am a bit of a squirter when I orgasm. And I can tell you 557 here is an expert pussy licker. After she did me I made her cum several times with my fingers and I wiped my wet hand over her belly and tits. We got well acquainted the past what, three nights, girlfriend?" This last she said to Rhonda who silently nodded. Sharon began talking in a louder voice."Let me show you the procedure, Mr Derek. These girls are about ready to go sit on the toilet and expel. They get a soapy enema and two flushes their second day. 557 got four flushes that day because she wanted a bigger nozzle. I only gave her two yesterday." She showed Derek the three nozzles. "This is our standard nozzle and this is 557's favorite. Not many women can take this third one without bawling her ass off. We use it for punishment. We call it big bertha." Sharon leaned close to Derek and whispered. "I am saying this as much for the new slaves as for Rhonda." Derek nodded. She was exerting her authority.

"Now do you want to give your girl the full wash this morning and have her fresh as a daisy like those commercials or just a quick scrub down. I'd recommend the top to bottom flush and wash, myself." she looked at Derek and grinned. As a nurse Derek knew that too many douches could set Rhonda up for a urinary tract infection and although too frequent enemas can have problems he could tell Sharon was seriously wanting to exert her authority. Letting her flush Rhonda would mean four enemas in five days. Although what they called enemas were delivered a little further up than one designed to just make the person evacuate her lower bowel. He had been considering all this from the beginning and was about to spare Rhonda. But Rhonda decided to intervene and say something.

"We are in a hurry! All I need is to rinse off quick and we can leave. Okay?" Rhonda said.

Sharon turned to Rhonda and scowled. "Do I need to remind you, 557, that you are in MY house right now? And I can do with you WHATEVER I want unless my boss countermands me?"

"Uhh, I'm sorry, Ma'am. I did not mean to overstep." Rhonda said. She turned to Derek. "Derek, can't you just have me rinsed off and we can leave here? I can do it myself if they are busy with the other girls."

"I'm not in charge of you Rhonda." Derek said. "Not until I sign you out at the front desk. Until then you are under Ms Dubois' care and authority."

Rachael smiled and said, in a little higher than conversational volume, "I don't try to ever second guess my staff unless absolutely necessary. Ms Sharon is in charge of this area and as far as I am concerned what she says goes." She turned to Sharon who stood grinning.

"Well, 557, I don't want your dirty ass in my wash down area until it has been flushed. Come over here." she said. Several of the new slave camp women gasped. They saw what was happening and knew full well it could just as easily be them. Rhonda began to cry as she stepped forward, once more looking at Derek for support. "I don't want to slow things down too much. You get the other stations going so we can get these these filthy slaves flushed, washed and dried and on to their next class", Sharon said to her assistant.

Derek stepped back and watched Sharon fasten Rhonda's arms behind her back and raise the hoist making Rhonda bend until her torso was level with the floor. She removed the smaller thumb sized nozzle and put the one and a half inch diameter nozzle in its place."Are you sure you don't want this big one? Big Bertha? I'll only give you two fresh water flushes if you ask for it." Sharon said. Rhonda shook her head violently.

Sharon set the dial and after lubing both the nozzle and Rhonda's anus began to work the large intruder inside twisting it a bit more than needed. Rhonda wailed and begged. She knew this was the result for running her big mouth. Finally the nozzle was firmly seated. Sharon worked another thumb sized diameter nozzle up Rhonda's vagina. This one was only seven inches long but considering the size of the vagina it was pushed all the way to the cervix and with her rectum being so full, Rhonda's vagina felt stretched. The water for the douche began. A couple seconds later the enema started.

"Do you want to know why I picked you over the other girls in your class?" Sharon asked Rhonda in a whisper. "You remind me of a girl who used to pick on me in school. She was my roommate. She acted all innocent until we were alone and then she gave me hell. One night I told her to fuck off and she kicked my ass. I mean she beat my butt raw after stripping me of every stitch of clothing I had.. She pinched my nipples and my clit until I begged her to stop. I was gonna turn her in but she had taken photos of me nude and threatened to spread them around if I complained. I dropped out of school instead. I convinced my parents to let me transfer schools the next year. You look and sound just like that bitch. I am thinking maybe it was a sister or cousin. Either way you are paying for what she did. Maybe you should contact me in a week or so and we can talk."

"Yes, ma'am. Please my belly is so full and I am cramping bad. Only two flushes, please?" Rhonda begged.

"You are cramping because I gave you two and a half liters of soap suds enema instead of only two liters. And you are getting flushed at least three times to make sure the soap is out." Sharon stated.

By the time, Rhonda was finger combing her hair, she was wasted. Sharon had scrubbed her head to toe and fingered her ass and pussy in the process. Rhonda was never so happy to leave a place than that washroom. She remembered Sharon's threat a few days before of how she would be leaving walking bowlegged. She felt like that right now.

The yellow tag girls stood in line waiting for the stragglers. "Hurry up! One of you failed the exam." the guard said looking at Rhonda with a half smile. "So you all know that means dildo training during class this morning. I guess your slave camp experience just would not be complete without some time with a dildo up your holes." She nodded at Rhonda and moved the women out.

=========

Rhonda was happy to see the gym bag Derek had left in Ms Dubois' office. Derek told her she would have to wait until she got to the lobby to get dressed as the rules stated slaves were to be nude behind the red line at the entrance to the main hallway. They stopped at the counter where Rhonda's collar was scanned and Derek's identification was examined and fingerprints scanned. Rhonda was officially back in his custody. She quickly got dressed and found a small bottle of mouthwash and a hairbrush. at the bottom of the bag. "You have to be presentable. We are making several stops." Derek said. Then he grinned. "However if you feel more comfortable after being naked for four and a half days, you can go nude or half dressed if you prefer." She looked at him grimacing but said nothing at first then grinned back when she realized he was teasing. After the lessons taught in this place, she was very wary of everything that was said to her.

Derek made a quick phone call. Then walked to his car to put the empty gym bag in the back seat. He announced they would walk from here. They walked to a nearby professional building. Many of the tenants were law firms. It was only a block from the courthouse. They took the elevator up. Rhonda knew one of the lawyers here and hoped she did not run into her. That was Chad's cousin who represented Rhonda, Chad and Caroline in their very short trial. She knew Derek was doing business with her for the transfer of all of her former property. But they walked past her office, much to Rhonda's relief.

They stepped inside one office and Derek introduced himself to the receptionist. He was quickly ushered down the hall to an office. Rhonda was surprised to see Wanda and Sarah sitting inside. "Glad to see you Derek. I was just finishing up making all the copies and they are ready to be signed. You might want to read over the actual contract which is page one. The rest is the part we file with the state to transfer ownership. If you agree with it all, you and Sarah will sign and then we will head over to the courthouse. Hello, Rhonda, my name is Lou."

Sarah walked over to Lou's desk and picked up a copy as well. Rhonda sat next to Wanda who whispered. "Sarah is giving me to Derek. She used those exact words. Not selling."

"What is this about you being my slave for two weeks if you break one of the rules when using the girls? When you mentioned being my slave for a month as a guarantee, I thought you were joking." Derek said.

"Oh, no! We want some teeth in there to make me behave. And you will notice Lou is included in the deal. Of course you will have to let her work if you do enslave her for a couple weeks, like you do with Rhonda and Caroline." Sarah said with a smile. "And when we mean two weeks we mean starting on a weekend and ending after the third weekend for a total of sixteen days."

"It sounds like you are seriously planning something." Derek said suspiciously.

"Well, it IS kinda kinky. I could never voluntarily submit to somebody and be a slave.. ESPECIALLY a man." Sarah said, "but if I were to mess up and got FORCED to be a slave for a short time as punishment, well I would just have to suffer through it wouldn't I? Like if I brought your girls home with a little ring through a nipple I'd just have to be punished and suffer getting enslaved and used." Derek began to chuckle. He could see the possibilities. The part that puzzled him was why she would play games with him when she barely knew him. He asked her.

"We had you checked out. We talked to Helen Leblanc who you know. She apparently did a deep dive investigation after she realized how badly she misread you in court. You have a great reputation as a standup guy. Everybody who knows you likes you. Yet no family or really close friends. Rachael Dubois had nothing but good things to say about you. Which is why so many people were floored when you got arrested and charged. Anyway, you are just the kind of person Lou and I can feel we can trust. The main thing everybody said was you were discreet. And that is EXTREMELY important to us. But that temporary enslavement stuff is on the back burner as a 'future possibility sort of thing'. I'm not sure if I dare take the risk."

"I did want to bring up one possibility for the markings I want to put on their butts. I have a friend who is a graphic artist. I told him what I want to do and he is working up some designs to make transfers but I also thought about something else. Have you ever heard of semi-permanent makeup? It is sort of like a tattoo but usually lasts only one to three years. It is only a shallow tattoo and can be removed if needed. I am checking it out as a possibility. Plus I can get some really cool effects done. Think about it." Derek nodded. He remembered Steve threatening Chad with permanent or semi permanent makeup.

"Marking us?" Rhonda exclaimed. Wanda looked horrified. "Why? And why is Sarah the one who wants to mark us somehow when you are going to own Wanda?" Both women looked like they were going to hyperventilate.

"Relax. I will explain it all later." Derek said calmly. To Lou and Sarah he said, "Why don't you guys come over for supper tonight? We are cooking a big venison roast." Sarah said they would love to but had a commitment that night but wondered if they could all get together Saturday. She said she wanted to take the women for their makeovers Friday after Caroline got out of school. Friday was fine with him. Caroline got home by 3:30 on Fridays and Rhonda and Wanda did not have anything to do that day. "Call me about it and we can get it done."

Lou wanted to get the ownership transfer done as she had a client coming in an hour so they signed all the paperwork and she gave Dave his copy and kept one for themselves. A third set would be filed at the courthouse. "You really want that part of being a slave filed at the courthouse?" Sarah blushed and shrugged. Lou said that part of the paperwork would not be filed. Only the transfer.

Transferring a slave was done in a small office. Sarah had to prove she was Wanda's owner. Fingerprints were scanned and compared. Wanda's collar scanned and her picture in the data base was compared to her. Then Derek was identified and announced to be her new owner. He had to enter a PIN number and password into the data base to allow him to activate her collar's features. Then he entered the password in his cell and checked to make sure it worked. it showed Wanda was in the courthouse. He tested the collar using the buzz setting. Wanda jumped thinking at first she was getting shocked. Then he told her to hit the 'come find me feature.' Everything checked out.

Rhonda accompanied Wanda when she went back to Lou's office to retrieve the bag containing her few belongings. Derek got his car and met them at the entrance to the building. Having a few minutes together to talk had sparked their curiosity and angst like Derek had expected. He planned to not explain anything until they all sat down tonight and in the meantime expected to enjoy watching the women squirm.