Slave Camp Ch. 05

Story Info
The slaves go home.
11.2k words
4.55
19.4k
13

Part 5 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,286 Followers

This is going to be a long chapter. It is intended more as a transition to the next chapters. There is very little sex. Like I have said before, I am simply telling a story, not jerk off material. The journey is as important to me as the destination.

I put this story in the non-consent category simply because that is where the rest of the story is. I do not cross categories when I submit a story.

==================

Derek laughed as he drove home from Sarah's house. He was amused by Sarah's exuberance. Her actions so soon after meeting him had rocked him back on his heels. He could not believe anybody was so trustworthy especially considering the circumstances. He knew full well she had been joking with him about jumping his bones, but she really was pleased with the deal they had made. Offering her the forty weekends instead of the twenty she had asked for was only fair in his mind. After all, like he believed, slaves have value and business should be fair. He was happy with the arrangement as he thought having one of his slaves being an accountant would be one hell of an advantage for him in the long run. He also wanted Sarah and Lou happy with the arrangement and not regret the transaction later. He was sure both women were well connected. Having them as friends could benefit him in the future.

His thoughts shifted to his other slave, Chad. He activated his car's bluetooth feature. "Rhino's Horn," he said and waited. Steve answered. "Hey! I just wanted to see how our boy Chad fared last night." Derek said.

"Oh, he is getting by." Steve laughed. "I'm glad we used waterproof makeup. He certainly gave it the acid test. Macho man bawled like baby a couple times. I'm gonna text you a photo. He actually looks cuter than I would have thought. I had my two boys give him a little class on cock sucking technique. They started with a dildo and then told him to do them. It was almost funny. They did it right there in the bar. About fifteen customers watched while they drank and volunteered themselves as training aids. Chad of course got angry and threatened to start kicking ass but cooled his jets when I took him aside and explained the facts of life to him."

"Which facts?" Derek asked. "The ones where he has no choice as a slave but to do what he's told?"

"That and what happens to a slave who attacks a free person." Steve said. "Automatic five year extension of his sentence. He huffed at that saying he had twenty years max until he retires. I told him the court sometimes changes that to include chemical castration to calm a slave down. And I told him that the makeup he had could be made permanent if either you or I petitioned the court and if he got violent they would likely honor our request. And if he seriously injured a free person, he could get the death penalty. He about fell out. That was the first time he just sat and bawled. I told him I would give him some literature he could read this morning. I seriously doubt he ever bothered to check out the slave laws. His standing order for right now is he is to be my boys' shadow. I told them to have a talk to him."

"You said first time he cried?" Derek prompted.

"Oh yeah, His first real cock was one of my slaves. He cried the whole time doing it. Chad gagged when the guy came in his mouth and spit it out. He got his butt spanked. Not whipped. My boy bent Chad over his knee and reddened his butt with his hand and told him his job is to swallow and smile. Chad was as humiliated with the public spanking as he was from giving the blow job. Well, it was at least a close second. He'll come around." Derek laughed and said goodbye.

Steve texted the photo he promised. Derek could not check it out while he drove and had to wait until he got home. Once he parked at home he opened the message. He almost did not recognize Chad. Chad's dark brown hair had been bleached and streaked, and highlighted with a hint of pink. The cut was effeminate. The real change was to his features. A heavy application of mascara and eyeliner totally changed the shape of his eyes. His upper eyelids were covered with silver sparkly makeup.The eye shadow alone said whore. The makeup covering his face had softened his appearance. He actually looked like a woman. With a chuckle, Derek forwarded the picture to Chad's son Rob. "I bet your Dad is regretting some of his decisions."

Derek left a note for Caroline to phone him when she returned home. Packing a couple changes of clothes, he left for the casino. He was glad to be by himself for a little while. Depending on how he was winning he thought he might stay gone a day or two.

Monday afternoon Caroline drove through the electric gate onto the property home from school. Off to the right, she saw Derek sitting atop his tractor pulling the mower. He had over five acres of open area he kept mowed into a semi lawn. The rest of the property was wooded with a little of the undergrowth eliminated close to the house. She knew he had observed her arrival but she did not bother to honk or wave to acknowledge him. She was still a little peeved at him for giving her to Sarah and Lou for the weekend.

Part of her knew she was a slave and was property to be used as her owner saw fit. The other part of her wanted that use to be exclusively him. If truth be told and she had never really confessed to Derek her true feelings, she felt very guilty for her part in her parent's attempts to defraud him. At first she detested the very idea this old guy could use her as a sex toy. But over the two weeks he had owned her and her mother, she appreciated the fact he had actually treated her well. Yes, she had to suck his cock most nights he called for her. And he had fucked her pussy afterwards. But he had been more considerate than any of her boyfriends. Derek had even licked her pussy and clit until she had exploded in orgasm on most of the occasions he had summoned her before asking her to do him. As she thought about it later he had always simply asked her to join him in bed, never giving her a brusque order like she had read about in the stories.

Like most girls in their teenage years, Caroline had looked up 'slave sex' online. She used what she read as fuel for her imagination while she rubbed her little button. Derek simply had not been as cruel as those stories depicted. She loved that. But on the other hand he had turned her over to a pair of lesbians who had used her as a slave. They had not been abusive but just being used y someone else rankled her. She was miffed. Pulling into her parking spot near the house, she got out and took her book bag inside.

Caroline heard the tractor pull up in front of the shed and park. She had thought about what she was going to do and knew it was risky. She might be squealing in a short time as she got her butt beat or she might get some other punishment. But she wanted to know where she stood. Shaking her head she wondered about that. Just a little over two weeks ago she had been a free girl attending college. Now she was a collared slave. Her feelings for her owner were mixed as she once again thought about it. She hated him for owning her, but was growing attached to him for the same reason. That plus the great sex which compounded her confusion.

"So you aren't gonna wave when you come home?" Derek asked. He could read her like a book. He had not always known what women thought. He might have saved himself some grief in his early years if he had. But for the past several years he could almost read minds. Subtle expressions told him a story. When he decided to play poker at the casinos he almost felt like he was stealing money. He generally stuck with blackjack. He made less money and found it a grind but liked it more. "You are pissed off at me aren't you?"

Caroline did not like him being so direct and so on the money. She nodded and muttered, "A little."

"Not a little. You are pissed at me and embarrassed about what you did this past weekend." Derek said simply. "What I told you to do. Now let's hear it. I told you before- be honest. I am gonna get myself a beer. Do you want one?" She nodded silently. The legal drinking age did not apply to slaves. Few were given the opportunity to drink anyway. Derek had always said if it was there, Caroline and Rhonda could indulge. The same went for the food they ate. They shared meals like a family although Derek had brought home a bag of slave chow and grinned as he said that if the meals they prepared were not up to par he would cook for himself and feed them slave chow.

As they sat at the table, each with a beer, Derek said. "What happened to that comment before I left about me being your man and you thinking about me?"

"Alright. That was all bluster. I was being a bitch." Caroline admitted. "I was hoping you would bring me home and not turn me over to those women. I really did try to think of you and the way you treated me."

"But women are better at licking other women and you couldn't concentrate on me. Huh?" Derek finished laughing. Caroline turned red.

"Well, maybe they know the spots but I can't say that part was any better." Caroline said in almost a whine. 'It was REALLY humiliating to have my face stuck in another woman's cootchie and be ordered to lick. Five minutes after you left that is what I was doing. Sarah was on her back on her bed and she ordered me to get right in there, like I had done it before. Lou got up behind me and licked me while I did it. Then after a while they switched places. They both fingered me pretty good too. They said they had to use me before letting any of their friends have a shot." Derek was aroused hearing Caroline recount the story.

"They knew I had never licked another woman before but were really fascinated when I told them the only time I ever had my pussy licked was when you did me." Caroline said, abashed. "Sarah kind of questioned me a bit about life with you and then finally let me get dressed. Then we went to the party."

"What happened there?" Derek asked.

"Slaves were required to be nude as I expected. Sarah told me to stick with her or Lou, so I did. I still got felt up or had my nipples tweaked by everybody who got near me. Sarah told me to poke my tits out and just accept it." Caroline said. "I had to kneel down and kiss every woman I was introduced to right on the crotch. Some had full bushes and some only little strips but most of the women had some. Well the free women. I had two weeks stubble down there before then. I heard you tell Mom to wax her pubes, so I waxed everything except a little vee just in case you would let me keep some. Sarah shaved me before we left her house."

"What is the deal with you keeping your pubes?" Derek asked. "I thought most women shaved or waxed them nowadays? For guys it is different."

Caroline shrugged. "I don't know. Being an adult? I always clipped or shaved my under parts. It felt cleaner, especially during my period. But I always kept some in front until they took it off in jail. Now Sarah says I have to stay completely smooth from the neck down. She says she is going to keep us waxed and maybe treated to inhibit hair growth. But she will talk to you about that first."

"So you got quite a bit of experience in pleasing women orally, huh?" Derek offered. "I'll say it that way and not the cruder way I am thinking."

"Fuck that, SIR! Say it like it is." Caroline said with a grin. She wanted him to either be aroused or embarrassed. "I licked pussies. A bunch of them. Sometimes I did not even see the woman I was licking. I was moved down the line as the next mouth there. I was not the only slave getting used either. The free women were trading us around. Every now and then somebody would order me and another slave to do each other. My jaw and tongue were so tired, I wasn't sure I could eat when they stopped for dinner. Once we served our owners we sat at their feet and ate our own meals. I gotta admit the food was good. It was catered in from one of the fancy restaurants in town. I was really happy to go to bed that night. Yesterday morning us slaves made breakfast."

'So mainly it was oral sex? Or did they use a dildo on you?" Derek asked.

"Oh yeah, both Lou and Sarah did, but it wasn't some huge thing. Just a regular penis size one. And they said nobody could take me up the butt. They said they did not clear that with you. They asked me if you had used me that way and I told them no and I had never done that with anyone. I have to admit, outside of using me almost constantly, they were pretty nice to me." Caroline said.

"I want to remind you of something." Caroline said. "You said you were going to name me head girl. You are gonna keep that promise aren't you?"

Derek laughed. "I was wondering how long it would take for you to bring that up! But yes. I think it will do the others good and you too. But I will warn you. It will be tough. You still have to maintain your grades and you will have to do a fair share of the work. That does not mean an equal share because you will be assigning tasks and making sure work gets done. That in itself is work. I am not going to pile all the responsibility on you to run the household. Come to me whenever you think you need help. I take it you have been thinking about this." Caroline nodded.

"And I can spank?" she asked. "Will you tell them I can enforce my orders?"

"I want you to establish your dominance on your own. I am curious how the others accept that without my stepping in. But I will be backing you. I will make it clear that you have my blessing. At first that I am not going to interfere. I want to do it without my sitting them down and laying down the law so to speak. Okay? I plan to let it develop as much as possible. I want you to think about how you will handle things when you see your mother. Getting her to accept you in charge might be tough." Caroline was beaming.

"Where is Mom? I thought you said that slave camp thing was over today?"

"I decided to leave her there overnight." Derek answered. Caroline wanted to know why. "Just to rock her boat a little more. I think she will be very appreciative when I do pick her up."

==========

''Having her boat rocked' was an understatement for how Rhonda felt right then. She had just finished her bowl of slave chow when the guards who were getting off shift began selecting the slaves they wanted to play with in the staff lounge. The head washroom attendant had just whispered in Rhonda's ear to remain seated when the other women got up. This would be the third night in a row the woman had taken her to the lounge. She already knew what was in store for her. Rhonda sat quietly and tried to hold back the tears as she thought about her day.

The green tag girls ate breakfast that morning like they had each morning. Then they were set to cleaning the dining hall. A new group of fifteen women had showed up first thing in the morning. They had yellow tags attached to their collars. They looked bewildered and one asked if any of the others knew "what the hell this slave camp thing' is all about. Apparently they were the next class. Rhonda guessed there was a little overlap and that meant her group would be going home today. She was really looking forward to it. Life with Derek was a picnic in comparison.

The slaves that had arrived last Friday and over the weekend were ushered out. Then the yellow tag girls. Rhonda's group were set to work wiping down the tables in the dining hall. Then they made their way to the wash room.

Rhonda shook with dread at what awaited. Saturday morning, the attendant who administered her enema had told her she might get 'big bertha', the huge enema nozzle this morning if she did not do a 'super job' in the staff lounge that evening. Rhonda worked hard to make that extra effort that evening and again the next evening when the same attendant selected her. She had seen the attendant, Sharon, torture the clitoris of one of the slaves the night before she was due on the auction block for calling her a bitch. Rhonda thought her a bitch as well, but was not about to say it.

Sharon took Rhonda out of the line to one side announcing, "I'll do this one myself." Rhonda felt like crying. "You did a pretty good on my pussy so I'm not going to use Big Bertha on ya. But since you are used to it, I'll still use the number two nozzle." Rhonda could not help the tears as the big nozzle was worked up her butt. Even with copious amounts of lube it hurt as it stretched her rectum. Sharon's loud running dialog did not help. "Yeah, once you get the bigger nozzle, it just doesn't make sense to go back to the little one. And I know how much you love it, so I am gonna give you the treat. Anybody else want to try 557's special nozzle?" From her bent over position, Rhonda could not tell if the other women shook their heads or just froze giving no response either way. She knew they were all watching her get reamed. She was the first one called and a glance told her the two stations to her right were still empty. Her belly was bulging with the warm soapy water when she heard the other attendants call out for the next girls in line.

Thankfully, Rhonda only got two flushes today instead of the four she had received the prior days. Her rectum only got stretched three times. But each time the nozzle was wormed up her backside, it hurt.

Rhonda was sent to stand in the wash area until the other girls got their enemas. Then all the girls were washed standing spread eagle.

The green tag slaves filed down the hall. Rhonda saw a cart containing an urn of what she knew was coffee being pushed into the classroom where they had sat for Ms Dubois' lecture the previous Friday. Friday felt like a month ago instead of only three days. She remembered that coffee. It was a treat on the first day. She had not had a drop since.

One of the keepers gave them what Rhonda, as a supervisor would term an exit speech. She quickly rehashed what they knew already. Being a slave was not going to be easy, but it was their life now. Remember they had value and promote it when possible if they could help themselves. But above all, they had to obey. Things could always get worse. "Keep your head together. Try to keep your mind sharp. You are a slave but not a lump of meat. This is your life until you serve your sentence but you are still you." the guard said. Rhonda glanced around. Each woman sat paying close attention to what was being said or at least feigning it. She would bet every one was ready to get out of there, even if it meant returning to the owner who sent them to this hellhole. For herself, she was SO looking forward to seeing Derek.

Finally they were taken to the dining hall for one last bowl of slave chow. It still had no more taste than it had the last Friday morning and the consistency still threatened to make her queasy, but she spooned the mess into her mouth and swallowed without a thought. When they were finished, they were ushered to a carpeted room. "You can talk if you want." the keeper said as she sat in the solitary chair in the room, moving to the side of the doorway. "You will wait here until your owners come claim your butts."

One by one a number was called and the slave would go to the door and 'present". The door would open and a clothed person would enter. The owner would then lead his or her slave out the door, with barely a glance at the other nude women. Finally 539 was announced. Wanda jumped to her feet and got into position. Rhonda watched as a slim blonde woman who Rhonda guessed was in her mid thirties strolled in. She was wearing an obviously tailored pant suit. She said something to Wanda who gave her a big hug. "Who is 557?" the woman said loudly. Rhonda raised her hand from her place on the floor. The woman pointed to the floor in front of her and ordered "PRESENT". With a gasp and totally confused, Rhonda got to her feet and quickly assumed the position.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,286 Followers