Slave Camp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First stop was a consignment shop selling used clothes. Derek told Wanda to pick out some pant or skirt suits and some business type dresses. At her puzzled look, he said, "If I send you to work as an accountant, I can't have you go slave naked can I?" Her smile made him feel good. Her belongings consisted of only one pair of jeans and a few casual tops and just a few panties. Sarah had said she kept Wanda naked most of the time and had not taken her out much during the two weeks she owned her. She confessed to him she thought of Wanda as a toy that had been dropped into her lap. But Wanda was a toy Sarah could not just put in a box in the closet until she was ready to play. She left Wanda to her own devices naked or minimally dressed at home. Derek knew he would have to outfit her.

They stopped at a diner before going home. The waitress looked at the slave collars and hesitated handing them menus. Derek guessed that some slave owners ordered for his or her slave. "Do you serve slave chow here?" he asked. Rhonda gave a little squeak as she cut off her protest. Wanda's expression reflected her shock. Then he laughed, "Well, I was not sure your stomachs could handle regular food." Rhonda grumbled and said she would chance it. The waitress caught on to the teasing and smiled before placing the menus on the table. They had a light lunch. Both women tried subtly a few times to get Derek to open up about his business with Sarah. He smiled and shook his head. He wanted them on edge for a while longer. Rhonda was thrilled to be away from slave camp. Derek told him he wanted a full report of their experiences when they were in a more private setting. When both women turned red he knew the story would be interesting.

Derek said they had one final stop and that was to buy some food they needed as well as some beer. Caroline had given him a shopping list. After he unlocked the car, Wanda gave him a quick hug and kissed his cheek. "I'm SO happy you are my new owner Derek. I promise to be the very best slave possible." she gushed. As he walked around the car he saw the women exchange looks. He could see the power struggle in play. He was amused. He was looking forward to see how Caroline handled the women on her own.

The trio got home before Caroline, so he instructed them to put Wanda's new clothing away. He expected the women to share closet and dresser space until he could think of better arrangements. The two women disappeared. Derek pulled a cold beer out of the fridge while he contemplated how his life had gotten even more complicated. When the women appeared he said he wanted to talk to each individually and asked who wanted to go first. Rhonda said as she had been there longer she should go first.

Derek stifled a grin and let her have her way. Her took her outside for a walk. "So what do you want to tell me?" he began. Rhonda was taken aback a bit. "Uhh, I thought you had questions and I wanted to go first." Derek told her he had many questions and wanted to hear all about slave camp and what happened but wanted her and Wanda to tell their stories at supper or just after. He wanted Caroline present. Rhonda still was not sure what to say. He could tell that was not true at all so he prompted her.

"I saw you and Wanda exchange looks when she hugged me earlier. I thought you two were fast friends at boot camp, uh I mean slave camp." Derek offered. "You did send word you wanted me to look into buying her."

"Uhhh, I was looking out for YOU, Derek. Ms Dubois had told us how slaves have value as workers instead of just sex toys. I just thought Wanda would be a good buy. Uhh, an investment." Rhonda said.

"And later?" Derek prompted.

"Wanda was angry I got involved in her life. She sort of retaliated. I had to play a role as my apology. Wanda said it was important for us to save face in front of the other women." Rhonda said. When Derek said nothing but smiled slightly, she continued. "Some of the others were young, tough, mean women. We were scared. We sorta got together to get through it."

'Ahh, so allies banded together to hold their own against a common enemy? Is that it?" Derek said. "They used to say at times of war your fellow soldiers were more important than your family. Yes I was in the military back in my younger years."

Knowing Derek was going to talk to Wanda later she changed her story somewhat. "Well Wanda was pretty upset at me that first night. I had to apologize to her and had to... Oh fuck! Alright, I had to kiss her ass and lick her in front of the others to show I was sorry for overstepping. But we partnered up after and got along. We did it to protect ourselves. Can I ask what you told Caroline about where I was?" Derek shrugged and said he told her the truth more or less.

"Why did you send me to that place?" Rhonda demanded. "You had to know how they would treat us. No dignity at all. Every now and then a guard would say something supportive like how we could influence our futures. But generally they treated us like animals."

Derek said with a grin. "From what I heard, you got great reviews for how you licked pussy. They all liked it." Rhonda was stricken. "You did what you were told." Derek said. "You obeyed, right?" Rhonda nodded. "So you did what you were supposed to do as a slave."

"I suppose." Rhonda whimpered. "Why did you send me to that place? You knew it would hurt me. I mean it devastated me!!"

"Why do you think?" Derek asked. Rhonda shrugged. "Okay, what did they say was their main purpose other than telling you about slavery laws and all that?"

"To obey no matter what we were told to do." Rhonda whimpered.

"Exactly. And what did you NOT do the week before you went to camp?" he asked, prodding. Rhonda shrugged, upset. "What has been one of my basic rules since your trial? The ONE thing that was forbidden that you wanted to do?"

Rhonda thought for a minute and said. "Not contact my family?"

"And what did you do a week ago Monday?" Derek prompted. Rhonda's eyes grew wide. She realized Derek knew about her phone call with Chad.

"But he called me!" she wailed.

"Yes and you answered and told him to call you at work. So guess what? You both got punished." Derek said. "I told Caroline. You went to slave camp. Chad is regretting his actions. I seriously thought about selling him across the country. I doubt after he is finished with what I have planned he will dare cross me again. Oh, I am not going to break him. I am going to remake him."

"This is what Chad looked like Saturday around noon." Derek said. He showed Rhonda the photo Steve had sent where Chad was all made up. She stared at it shocked.

"You turned him into a woman?" she exclaimed.

"Oh, no! That is just makeup. He is going to go to male slave camp. He is just earning the tuition." Derek said. "He also compounded his punishment when he tried to get into it with me. He forgot I owned his ass. He was being a bum sitting on his ass and letting Rob support him. I made him get a job. He does not like the job I selected. I think the next time he is offered a job he will jump at it. He is making money one blow job at a time. Just like you licked pussy, he is sucking cock."

Derek did not push Rhonda further. Caroline was driving up. He motioned her over after sending Rhonda inside. "I just gave your Mom a shock. Just so you know I showed your mother what your Dad is doing. I sent him to a mainly gay bar to work. They made him over and he is sucking cock for money. I told you he had ignored my orders. He is paying the penalty. We will all talk after supper." He showed her the picture of her father all made up.

"Oh damn! You turned him into a woman!" she exclaimed.

"That is just what your mother said." Derek said, laughing. "No. He is doing what you did this past weekend. He is having a little experience with the same sex. And as you might imagine, he is hating it. That pic was taken last Friday. I have not talked with any of the people he is with since then. That is his punishment for disobeying my orders. He is working to pay his tuition to slave camp. He made decisions that put him on this course. We are all gonna sit down and discuss this later." Derek looked hard at Caroline. "You need to decide what you want to do. You have choices of how you want your own future to go."

"When you told me Dad called Mom, I sort of figured you went nuclear on both of them. I hate to say it because I love him, but Dad made some bad decisions. It was his fault he got enslaved. I'm not sure what earned this makeover, though. That is pretty rough for a phone call." Derek explained how Chad had been a couch potato sucking off his son's Rob generosity, doing nothing. Rob was having enough trouble financially without the extra drain of an uncooperative leech. And had actually started to get physical when confronted.

"I hate to say it, but I can totally see him doing that." Caroline said. "If work is beneath him or does not pay enough for his time, Dad is not about to do it. Okay. I know what you are implying. This is a test. You are waiting to see if I get super upset about the way you treated Dad. And how I might react like go into survival mode and just hunker down. Or if I do what I feel is right and best for me and step up."

"And of course I have Mom to consider, even if she might not agree with me. What we talked about before stands? I will be in charge of them?" Derek nodded.

"I knew what both your folks were going through when I agreed to your suggestion. I was just wondering what you would do when you heard the rest of the story. I am NOT a nice man. I do not turn the other cheek. I retaliate. Your Dad did his best to screw me over. I did try to give him an out and let him live with your brother if he stayed completely away from all of us. He chose otherwise. You just need to know it all before going forward."

"Boss," Caroline said. "I know my Dad is an asshole. He always was and will be. But that does not define ME. I made some plans for ME. I really plan to carry them out as far as I can. I am sorry if that makes me sound like a cold-hearted bitch. Nobody in my family asked me MY opinion before they tried to screw you over. They just made decisions and I went along. And that screwed me up."

Caroline added tearfully, "I feel like a little bit like an asshole for not standing up for my parents, but they did not think of me when they made their dumbass schemes. It seems I gotta be the parent. Well, not entirely, since we are now all fucking slaves. But I feel like I ought to lead. I will with my Mom. Does any of this make sense to you?"

"Actually it does." Derek said.

"Okay, BOSS. I guess then I will be under boss or second in command?" Caroline said hopefully.

"It makes you head slave." Derek replied grinning. "And chief cook. I have no idea if Wanda knows how to cook, but your Mom certainly does not. Not nearly as well as you. Tell Wanda to come out. I want a short talk with her in private. Then I will send her in to help you get supper going." Now grinning, Caroline went into the house.

"Wanda, I want you to know I was not born yesterday. I recognized your hug and declaration earlier as a power play of some sort. Are you worried about your position relative to Rhonda?" Derek asked as they walked around. He showed her the other buildings, garden and all as they walked.

"I'm guessing she told you what I said the other night or at least part of it." Wanda replied, sheepishly. Derek told her to say it in her own words. He was bluffing of course, Rhonda had not said much. "Rhonda was angry because I made her kiss my asshole and lick my pussy in front of the others. I did that to establish my dominance. I had to act tough in front of the other women. Quite frankly, I was scared of them. She told me she was gonna whip my ass if you did buy me. That things would turn around. Basically that payback is a bitch. Well, I told her I was going to do everything I could to ingratiate myself to you. I mean I said some crude stuff but I meant every bit of it. I will suck you and kiss your asshole and anything else I have to do to convince you to keep me around. I'm terrified of getting dropped into that slave market world being bought and sold all the time." She looked at Derek with tears in her eyes.

"You don't have to worry about me selling you for a quick profit." Derek said. "I guarantee to keep you for two years at least and if you work out like I hope, well beyond that. Just work with me and obey. Okay?"

"After three weeks of being a slave, two years is a lifetime!" Wanda said, smiling. "By the end of that time you won't want to ever let me go!" Derek could not keep from laughing at her excitement. He liked her attitude. She was trying to make the best of a bad situation. He knew she was innocent of the crime she was convicted for and had been left holding the bag when the others fled. But neither of them could do anything about that now. She would be a slave for fifteen years.

Caroline had already seasoned the roast and placed it in the oven. She told Wanda and Rhonda to wash and cut the other vegetables she intended to add to it. "I want the potatoes peeled and cut about this big, Mom," holding up her fingers. "No bigger or they might not cook through and no smaller so they don't overcook. Wanda, I want you cut the carrots into one inch lengths. When you get that done, I'll show you how I want the onions cut."

Rhonda said, "If you are going to be picky about how the stuff is cut, why don't you do it yourself?" She was obviously perturbed.

"Because, I told you two to do it." Caroline said simply. "If you don't want to help fix supper, you won't eat it. I'll fix you a bowl of slave chow instead." Rhonda looked towards Derek who sat, sipping his beer. Rhonda was upset that though he was close enough to easily hear the exchange, he acted totally uninterested. "And I will spank you for disobeying." Caroline finished. Rhonda stared at Caroline for a few seconds then turned and began to wash the potatoes.

"Do you have any questions, Wanda?" Caroline asked.

"No, Ma'am. You said one inch pieces." Wanda replied.

Derek barely suppressed his laughter. "Caroline is going to do just fine." he thought.

Caroline pulled the roast out and added the cut vegetables. "While the roast cooks, you guys can cut the salad stuff. I'll set a timer. I'm going to get a little studying done."

When Caroline left the room, Wanda leaned close to Rhonda. "Looks like there is a new sheriff in town." she said softly. Rhonda wanted to confront Caroline but then thought better of it. Something was up.

"Wow! This meat is pretty good. Venison is deer meat right?" Wanda asked. "Like Bambi? Well, I can tell you I am a fan!"

"Yeah. Derek has a freezer full of it." Caroline said. "He killed three or four this past fall. And he has another freezer full of vegetables he grew. Pretty tasty stuff. A LOT better than what you guys ate all weekend." Derek started laughing. "Did I say something weird."

"Nope. I just had a sudden thought that although the slave chow they ate was bland, other stuff they ate might not have been." Derek offered. He smiled at Rhonda who blushed scarlet. "I think you two ought to tell your story. I saw part of it this morning, but Caroline needs to know what happens at slave camp."

Wanda and Rhonda spent the next half hour describing what they did. "After the first day, the rest was routine and repetition." Wanda said. "Punctuated by episodes where the humiliation factor was ramped up. The theme was that as a slave we were to obey our owner at all times. But at the same time to remember we could influence our futures." She looked at Derek. "Speaking of our futures, what was that part about Sarah making us over and getting us tattooed?"

"Tattooed?!" Caroline. "I thought the plan was temporary transfers or henna markings." Derek explained Sarah mentioned semi-permanent makeup as a possibility. "Oh. That is different. One of my girlfriends had that done to her face. I could handle that on my butt. Well, I know we won't have a choice."

Derek told the two other women the price for Wanda was letting Sarah and Lou use the three of them for forty weekends over the next couple years. That introduced Caroline to tell her tale of her weekend activity. "Yeah Mom, you licked three or four women this weekend. I did about four times that number for hours. And we will have no choice but do it again and again. Now I did ask Sarah to never make us do each other. She said she will consider it which is as good an agreement as I could expect. She can be reasonable. I am warning you now to be careful and NOT do something to change her mind. You tend to make hasty decisions that affect others."

"You are really going to loan us out as sweat equity to buy Wanda?" Rhonda asked. Derek nodded. He told her his rule was no men, but as the parties were exclusively for women that would not be a problem.

"Okay, here are my instructions for tonight and tomorrow. I have a quiz tomorrow and I need to study. So you two clean up the dishes now. In the morning, we need all the bed linen changed and the laundry done. Derek has been considering getting the garden ready to plant so he is going to need help with that. Any questions?"

Rhonda glared at her daughter. "You have been giving us orders since you got home. Why should we do what you say?" Then she froze and said, "Uhh, did Derek..." she got no further before Caroline interrupted her.

"I am in charge of running the household." Caroline said, simply. "Are you going to question my authority?" Wanda immediately shook her head. Rhonda hesitated and decided Wanda's comment about a new sheriff might have been right on the money. She thought quickly about Wanda's remarks about the pecking order among the slave girls at the camp. She knew if she backed down now, the dye was cast. She would be accepting Caroline's authority. "Well?" Caroline asked.

While she did not like being subservient to her daughter, she was still feeling submissive after slave camp. "No, I don't." She barely stifled adding a 'ma'am' to her submission. That was noticed by Caroline and Wanda, but neither remarked.

Caroline left the room after whispering in Wanda's ear for a few seconds. The two other women began to clear the dishes. "That had to be hard for you." Wanda observed. "Backing down and accepting your daughter being in charge. I'm the new girl so it's not that big a deal for me."

"Yeah, real hard." Rhonda said. "But not as humiliating as getting taken over lap and spanked. I'm sure she was ready to do just that. What did she say to you?"

Wanda blushed. "She told me to to take a shower and get every nook and cranny squeaky clean for my first night with Derek." Rhonda nodded. Privately, she wondered if Caroline was going to schedule who shared the bed with Derek as well.

An hour and a half later Caroline was back. "I'm ready for my quiz. I watched the rest of that video you gave me from the slave camp, Derek. I was thinking we might change your office back to a third bedroom now there are more of us. I think your desk would fit right over there in the corner and the filing cabinet and other stuff could go out into the metal building." Derek told her to plan out how to rearrange the furniture and he would go along. He was already thinking about needing more dresser space for their clothing. Wanda and Rhonda listened to the exchange. Wanda caught Rhonda's attention and raised an eyebrow. Rhonda nodded and shrugged. This confirmed Caroline's new position.