All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 09'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 3 years ago
Please Keep Going

By all means continue. You have produced an interesting story that combines real character development with fascinating permutations on the use and abuse of slaves. I hope to see many more chapters.

DevDoc69DevDoc69over 3 years ago

PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP. GOING!

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 3 years ago
Not just YES ... but OH YESSS !!!!

The storyline you've developed here is great !!! Great character development and well written too. I have to totally agree with Carl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Your story line has been unique in the slave genre. There really has been no abuse from Derek and no hardline sex involved. Indeed, Derek as been a whole like kinder to his slaves then probably 99% if other slave stories. The women have adjusted somewhat to the pecking order (although that keeps changing). Lou and Sarah have even kindof been enslaved but they are getting some great use from the other girls in Derek's growing harem. I wonder just how far Derek is going to be able to keep the women in check with so many in the household (5 or 6 now?). I would have liked to see more of what Chad had to go through when he went to slave camp. We had a little show at the beginning but nothing during the rest of his stay. We should get some idea with Lisa and Cheryl (as I don't think Cheryl was put through a week or two of the slave camp). Lisa may have a rougher time and we should get some details of her trials there. So far, I like the story line and think it would be good for more chapters. I often wonder what happens, after several years, to slaves that complete their enslavement, especially the ones that "age out" after a few decades of being a slave.

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
Good stroy but ...

Good story and very well written but, although you already warned about it, I miss some eroticism, stopping in the odd scene to recreate ourselves. And there are so many possibilities that it is a shame not to take advantage of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

With so many players, the story is getting hard to follow. As a minimum can you provide a list of names and their roles? Put it on a separate sheet so it can be printed out and referred to on an as-needed basis. A better idea, get a number of models to represent the various characters. Slaves should be naked to make it intuitively obvious who is and is not.

Horseman68Horseman68about 2 years ago
Good Story.

Have found myself getting into the story. Interested to see where it goes.

JSA69JSA694 months ago

Thanks for using Louisiana names and places. That makes this seem much more real to this creole/cracker mix. This is also quite a complex and well-imagined 5-star story. It just needs more sex to be a 6.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES