All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 11'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Siska100Siska100over 3 years ago

I think you have all the makings for a perfect storm with Lisa and Karen! I can't wait to read how their slave camp will go, I'm sure you have some new tricks for them to endure. And, I would tend to agree, Richard is sure to exploit the situation to his benefit, like he did back in the day to Derek. The one thing that disapoints me is that Chad is getting a free ride while his ex-wife Rhonda is slaving her life away!

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 3 years ago
Great development

of both the plot lines and the characters. Waiting to see what you do the krew next. Isn't Mardi Gras just around the corner? That could be fun, especially for Chad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding writing

Just a fantastic piece of writing and so creative in the financial contract dealings. The best complex writing I have the pleasure of reading. Great character development. I hope to see more details of the humiliation of Lisa and Karen at the slave camp. As one person put it "Chad is getting off pretty easy", he needs to return to the gay bar a few nights a week. I can't quite keep up with everyone's character unless I start writing them down. Could we get more details of what goes on during those weekend parties? I had no idea how revengeful Derek was getting but his explanation made total sense. He did leave a little crumb for Karen but her life as a older slave is rough, starting with slave camp. Will she get any sunburn cream for her working outdoors? It would be a simple gesture to make. I would hate to get her so old and wrinkled from sun exposure that she gets skin cancer (no one needs to die so painfully even if she is a slave).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES