All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 13'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

Keep writing. This story is getting to be one of the best I've read yet. I agree with the judges. Lisa and Kat both needed to be enslaved for a long time. 18 yrs for Lisa equates until she's 65 and would have been released anyway. 20 yrs seems to be just right for Kat. She may not have been the worst abuser, she let and witnessed her Mother torture and abuse her slave. She had to pay for her inaction and those few times she did abuse Cheryl. Now I guess she'll be next in line for Slave Camp.

Great story

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

I have to add, in Chapter 10, I believed, Karen going back to her ex-husband, would give her a free ride. However Ch. 11-12 & 13 put a new light on her ex's probable intentions. I don't know if you'll keep us posted as to Karen's negotiations or even if you should. I guess we all can imagine how that will go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lisa and Kat still aren’t as evil as that surgeon’s wife.

WoddenpathWoddenpathabout 3 years ago

Keep writing. This story, it just gets better and better. You have a great storytelling style. I'm stuck and waiting all the time for the next one...

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago
When ???

You've many folks out here that follow this series like shadows, each of us looking and wondering when the next chapter will fall as we collectively impatiently wait. So??? Like when will it happen?

Np81laNp81la8 months ago

20 for Kat was kind of hard time, since the max for slave abuse is 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES