Slave Camp Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel almost as self conscious getting dressed again as I did stripping," Bonnie muttered.

"Wear what you want." Lou said. "You certainly got the body for it, flaunt it. Sarah and I are growing a little paunch here." she added, rubbing her belly. Sarah chuckled and said a baby bulge was not a paunch.

She added, "You can't really see much yet, but we sure FEEL it." The women set back to work applying their cosmetics. Derek got himself another beer. He noticed Bonnie did not reach for her jeans or top. She remained wearing only her lingerie, her nipples visibly erect. When she sat down he thought the crotch of her panties appeared slightly darker than the rest. He grinned.

When all the girls' faces passed Sarah's inspection she handed out togas to the girls. She and Lou slipped on long white dresses almost gowns. "Is there a Greek theme for the party or just for you?"

"Just for us. I want to make an entrance." Sarah answered giggling. The women loaded into a couple cars and left.

"Okay, that leaves us." Derek announced. "I am going to go to the casino tonight. You two can go with me or stay here."

Bonnie made the decision when she squealed. "A casino? They have those down here? I've never been to one. I turned twenty one last month!" Wanda agreed they would tag along and said she would have to pack an overnight bag. She frowned when Derek told Bonnie she should select a change of clothes for morning and something to sleep in unless she planned to sleep in the buff. Plus she needed her toothbrush. When Derek emerged from his own room with his 'casino bag' Bonnie was dressed and ready to go.

"Please, Derek. Don't embarrass me in front of my daughter!" Wanda begged quietly after she sent Bonnie outside ahead of them.

"She knows you are a slave. I think she is disappointed." Derek replied with a grin and a wink. "She was expecting something out of those stories she reads. Nude girls in cuffs having sex on the floor." Wanda grimaced. "And you know we have two pairs of mother daughter slaves." Wanda's blush amused Derek and he followed her outside.

Bonnie climbed into the back seat to let her mother sit up front. As he fastened his seat belt, Derrick quipped. "Normally, free women sit in front and we put the slaves in the back seat, but since you two decided other wise, I'll go along. Plus, this way I can reach over and fondle my slave if I get the urge." Bonnie giggled from the back seat. She was starting to realize Derek was pulling her chain. Wanda shook her head and smiled slightly knowing the same thing.

At the casino, Derek got another player's card for the women to use when they played slots or whatever. He doled out a little money and told them to have fun. And the test would be which one kept her money the longest while building up the most points. "Maybe I'll figure a little penalty for the one who loses." he offered. "I can't make you be naked in the room later, Bonnie or do anything to you. BUT I CAN let Wanda keep her panties on tonight if she wins or NOT and put on a big show if she loses. I may need to think about that so you don't lose to protect her. I want an honest contest. Hmmmmm" he said as if thinking. "Maybe I'll let the winner decide if leave the lights ON when we have sex tonight or leave them off." Bonnie giggled, wondering if he was kidding again.

Derek got his reservation for the evening and handed a key card to Wanda who whispered. "You wouldn't do anything in FRONT of her would you?" Derek grinned at her and shrugged.

"She's a big girl and I think secretly is wondering where all the slave girl action is." Derek said nonchalantly. "Now I forgot to check if we have two queen sized beds or one king sized like I normally get."

"Asshole!" Wanda grumbled as they walked to the elevators.

"Oh, is that how you want me to take you tonight?" Derek asked, then cracked up laughing.

As it turned out both women had done relatively well. Each had hit a small jackpot so they were ahead. Derek had done extremely well at the blackjack table but was tired when they went to the room. "I need some sleep." he announced. "But if I wake up in the middle of the night to find somebody playing with junk, I am gonna take advantage of whoever it is without turning on the lights!" Both mother and daughter giggled.

Wanda cooked the meals the next two days with Bonnie helping. Derek tried to stay out of the way, not wanting to interfere with their bonding. He wandered around the property. A few times one or the other of the women looked for him to bring him a beer. Early Sunday evening, the rest of the women came home. They were quiet as they usually were after one of the weekend events. When they disappeared into their rooms Bonnie asked Derek. "Are they upset about something? None of them said a word." He asked her if Wanda had told her what kind of party they had attended. She nodded. "That they would have to have sex with lesbian or bisexual free women. It is a no holds barred. Well, I think she said, 'no HOLES barred all weekend event. We were both a little embarrassed and I did not want to press her for details. We had a very close relationship all my life and we talked all about sex, but this seemed to be a little too much for her. Would you tell me?"

Derek started to recount some of the stories he had been told about how the girls were treated. Bonnie's eyes got wide. "That is almost like the slave girl stories I read except from a lesbian standpoint." Derek nodded. "Oh wow. I can see why Mom was a little hesitant to tell me details. I mean I know she has had sex with various men over the years. She knows I have had some relationships too. We talked about it without being graphic. But I just heard Caroline, I think her name is, just say she is going to her room to put some ointment on her asshole. That bald one said her nipples were so sore she didn't know if she could wear a bra to work tomorrow. Do they always act like that or rather say those things?" Derek nodded and said sometimes he hears about specific episodes. "I guess since they are slaves you pimp them out to whoever wants to screw them like in the stories." Bonnie asked probing.

Derek shook his head. "Nope. None of my girls are exposed to men, ever. That is my hard and fast rule. They are taken to a party run by a club of rich bisexual or lesbian women who use the slave girls for fun. Women who own slaves bring their girls and it is free use after that. Some of those women are rich and some are professionals. You can almost consider it networking. Think of it as the female version of the local Better Business Bureau who get together on the occasional weekend to party. You need to ask your mother or maybe Sarah about the women. From what I hear it is a general orgy. Not between the members of the club though, but with each other's slaves. Many of the women are married and their husbands would consider it cheating if the free women played with men or even among themselves, but to have sex with a slave is a different matter. For the slaves it is different. They are toys. Yeah, the idea is a slave is a slave. They don't get to decide what they do or to whom. The moral of the story for you is to not mess up and get yourself.enslaved." He watched the expression on Bonnie's face.

"I won't sir." Bonnie said. "I know Mom did not intend to screw up either. She got caught up in a crime. She told me all about that. She also said she is in a good place here with you. You took her to bed last night and had sex with her didn't you?" She did not give Derek the chance to respond before she continued. "I figured you would when I got the bedroom down the hall. I almost expected you to fuck her in front of me that night at the casino. Just to show me you owned her."

"You expected that?" Derek asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I read so many stories about slave girls and, well, I sorta had a mental image." Bonnie said. "You told me that line about your girls being naked when you picked me up from the airport. I fell for it. Once I stripped down, I was not about to admit I was really embarrassed to be naked and then put my clothes back on. I stayed in my panties and bra until the others left. Now I kinda wonder what it would be like to live here. Guess I'll see this week, huh?" Derek smiled and told her to just relax and settle in. She could talk to any of the girls and ask them anything. They would probably be very open about their thoughts.

Wanda had arranged to take a few of her vacation days off, but Leanne called her early the next morning and asked her to come in as they had got an influx of cases they needed to handle. She promised Wanda the last half of the week no matter what. "Bitch almost said, 'slave get to work" Wanda groused to Derek. Derek asked if she wanted him to talk to Leanne. "Fuck no! Not unless you are going to get me out of going to those weekend parties. She will use those parties to get back at me if she gets pissed. Usually she is professional at the office, at least on the surface. But underneath, I know she sees me as a only slave no matter my expertise. I am probably better than three quarters of her staff, but she would have me naked and on my knees licking her puss daily if she could."

Bonnie was enjoying her time while she visited. She volunteered to help out the other girls with their duties. She and Caroline bonded a bit as they were both the same age and in college. "I have another year to graduate. I had intended in doing another year or two after that to get my MBA and do what what Mom does." Bonnie confided in Caroline. " Mom had money put away for me to get my bachelor's so I can finish the year. But I have already been told I am cut off after this year. Somehow those assholes who screwed with Mom messed up my financial aid for me. Since Mom got enslaved, the normal money for financial aid is cut. I'm not sure I can even finish my degree now. I may have to sit out a year and then start again on my own for grants and loans."

"Talk to Derek," Caroline advised. "He's a good guy. Maybe he has some ideas or even help."

"Seriously?" Bonnie asked. "Mom likes him and he seems okay but he owns your ass. You would recommend me talk to a guy who can do damn near whatever he wants to you?'

"Yeah, Fucked up I know," Caroline offered sourly. "But he let me stay in school. And yeah, I know your next question. He fucks me. Not so much now that he has all these other girls here. Especially Sarah and Lou. When he first brought Mom and me home it was tough! I was not a virgin but to be told I was gonna have to go to bed with the guy who we had fucked over scared hell out of me. How much of my story do you know from your Mom?"

Bonnie confessed all she knew were the basics on everybody. For Caroline it was her family accused Derek of sexual assault. Caroline gave her the details. "Yeah, we were assholes. I honestly thought I was helping Mom and Dad nail the guy who had assaulted her when I sent that text. Well at first. When Dad said 'The asshole is spending all our money and we need to stop him.' I knew something was up. Of course if I knew the whole thing ahead of time, I would not be here. But that goes for your Mom too. If she knew the guys she was working for were crooks, she would have turned them in. None of us wanted to be slaves or intended to do something to get enslaved. Well, Kat sorta set herself up at the end. Go talk to everybody and listen to their story. You decide."

"But as far as college goes and wanting to continue, you seriously need to talk to Derek, Lou or Sarah." Caroline said. "They have money. More than than they need if you ask me. They spend it on whatever they want. Derek just had an area cleared where he can grown crawfish. Now that is a food source, but you can buy the things in town when you want to have a boil. He likes the self sustainability thing. I understand that. He is a prepper at heart. When Mom and I came to live with him he had a couple freezers full of venison. He had a garden. That was his main source of food. We have expanded it and even buy stuff from a farmer's market and store it. Freeze, dehydrate, can, whatever it takes. He likes doing that so I do it. He is the boss. I sorta have developed that same mindset in a way. Which is funny because my Mom and Dad would never have considered doing that. They'd buy fast food if they could or bring home meals from a restaurant."

"I guess what I am saying is Derek is rubbing off on me. At least on that kind of stuff. I'm not gonna talk fucking." Caroline said firmly. After few moments she said, "Shit! I know you are thinking that is more important than him letting me go to college or how we fix food. Guess it is."

"Alright. The first couple days after Derek brought Mom and me home were scary as hell. We knew he hated us. Mom had just tried to seriously fuck him over and I helped, He was gonna fuck me. Mom told him to leave me alone and do her. Long story short, Derek fucked us both. We learned that if we defied him, our butts would pay. At first I thought he was gonna beat my ass or Mom's. He made me beat Mom's. The alternative was Mom would suffer more and I would get punished as well. So we surrendered to the inevitable and got into bed with him. I'd read a bunch of stories about what happens to slave girls, but I was scared to do it. After a week or so, I kinda liked him doing me. I was not a virgin of course. but he did not just fuck me, he made love. At the same time he was doing Mom. I know she hated she had to let some guy other than my Dad fuck her. Funny thing was I got the impression she got jealous if Derek decided to screw me instead of her. I did not like it being almost a competition, but Derek had started screwing me more."

"Mom screwed up about two weeks after Derek got us. She contacted my Dad. That was one of the first rules Derek made. He might allow a message through him but no direct contact. Well, he sent her to slave camp for doing it. That is where she met your mom and then from there, Sarah and Lou." Caroline explained.

"So if your mom had not broke the rules, this whole group of slaves would not have happened?" Bonnie asked.

"Nope. Would have been just me and Mom taking turns getting screwed until he got tired of us and sold us off. He told her as long as she worked as a nurse he would keep her and me together. If she refused, he would let a bunch of guys use us and then he'd sell us off and we might not see each other again for the next twenty years." Caroline said.

"Wow! That is harsh!" Bonnie offered.

"Yeah. But it worked. It convinced Mom he was not bullshitting. She went to work instead of being a bitch and refusing. I got to stay in school." Caroline explained. "If I am going to have to be a slave for twenty years, I'd rather be here than someplace else."

"I took a class last semester called "The Business of Slavery." Bonnie said. "It concentrated on the economic factors behind slavery as an industry. I've thought about having to indenture myself to get money if I wanted to finish school. That scared me though. I might talk to Mom about it. It would take me a long time to finish my degree if I had to work a minimum wage job while I took a class or two. Do you think Derek would loan me the money to go to school or if he would make me indenture myself?" Caroline shrugged and told her to ask.

That night at dinner, they all sat around the table. An extra stool had to be brought in to seat them all. Kat was delegated to the stool by the other girls. She was not about to complain about sitting her naked ass on the stool. Her own vivid imagination told her she might be perched with a dildo up her ass if she did. Thinking about that kindled her submissive streak and her pussy began to lubricate. She began to get slightly aroused. Her erect nipples was noted by a few of the others and she was teased. "It's cool enough in here they just stood up." she offered dismissively as a reason. "Go topless and see if your nips don't stand up too." She was still very self conscious about her nudity. At least over the weekend all of them were naked. Lou had decided she did not need to get spanked in front of everybody nor get her head shaved again. Her head was so smooth it was almost shiny.

They went around the table relating what they did and how their day went. Most had the same mundane day as any other. Derek offered he had ordered seed crawfish from another producer. As soon as he and Clarice could partially fill their ponds he would introduce his breeder crustaceans. Clarice announced she had the necessary pump parts on order to pump high volumes of fresh water into those ponds. She had also been in contact with a former fellow student who now worked for a large solar energy panel manufacturer. "Derek said he would rather buy from a domestic source if possible. My friend has proposed she can get us a better price on our roof panels if we agree to let them monitor our electricity production. A win- win for both. All the monitoring is automatic. It is recorded and transmitted back to them. They will use the data in their advertisements."

"How was your first day back to work, Kat?" Derek asked.

"Kinda like you'd expect." Kat said succinctly. "The rumor mill had it I had enslaved the woman who poisoned me. They knew that and that I was sick. When they found out I had abused the slave and had been enslaved myself as a result the shit hit the fan. Some felt bad for me. Some gloated. Several of the guys wanted to know if they could 'use me'. At least Derek curbed that by putting it in my contract I could NOT be used by anyone." She looked towards Derek and said, "Thanks."

He nodded. "I don't like to share my toys." he said with a shrug.

"Except me!" Lisa offered. "Carol and Howard had me in his office for over two hours this afternoon. I asked him if he thought maybe I ought to get at least a little of my work done, the asshole LAUGHED!! He told me he had others to cover me."

"Well, do you want me to start shopping around for a new job for you?" Derek asked. "You do know that you are vested with your 401K so all the money they have contributed is yours to keep at retirement and they give you 5% of your salary. You will have to start again at your next job to get vested."

"Screw that!" Lisa said vehemently. "Find me another job!! It is not just that I am licking Carol's pussy and sucking Howard's cock. It is the way they look at me now while I do it that bothers me. I'd lick every girl here and suck you blind weekly to get away from that. Plus the other employees look at me like I am scum. I am a slave, yeah. But the disrespect for what I can do for the company is terrible!!" Lisa declared. "I don't care about how much money they deposit for my retirement." Derek said they would look for a new job for her.

Cheryl was whispering something to Clarice who looked shocked but did not offer a comment. Cheryl snickered. "What? Do you want to share with the rest of us?" Lou asked. Cheryl shook her head. "Clarice step outside for a minute." Lou ordered. "I'll call you in in a few minutes." When Clarice left Lou turned to Cheryl who now looked embarrassed. She knew she was in trouble. "Spill it."

Cheryl knew Clarice would either confirm or deny what she said so there was no way out of telling the truth. "I just said that the guys in the Kat's company must be really disappointed her services are off the table. She was known to be a cheap date, always good for a blowjob or a fuck especially if you got a few drinks in her. Total slut."

"You bitch!" Kat spat. "I was single. What I did was MY business. And I was not a slut."

"HA! It's the truth." Cheryl said. "Tom told me the same thing. He knew a couple of those guys. I'm still surprised he decided to tap that ass again. Or was that it? You gave him your asshole. He knew I didn't like it."