Slave Camp Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, enough!" Sarah said. "Call Clarice back in." When Clarice returned, she said, "You were sent out to make sure we got the right story. I'm pretty sure we got the gist. But I want to hear it from you. What did Cheryl say?"

"She said, 'Several, my ass! That Kat had fucked or sucked probably half the staff already. And she was known to drop her panties after a couple drinks." Clarice said quietly.

"I am a little tired of this constant bickering and not getting along. I thought it would slow down after the weekend party." Sarah said hotly. "If you girls do not want to at least be civil, we can sell you. Just say the word. Cheryl, until further notice you are also going to be naked at home. Take your clothes off and just drop them on the floor over there and then sit back down."

Cheryl looked shocked at this new development but did as she was told. "Do you know what a Siamese twin is?" Sarah asked Cheryl. "Conjoined twins?" Cheryl nodded. "Well I am thinking about making the two of you conjoined. I thought of it before but never mentioned it to you all. What I am considering is we will put cuffs on an ankle and wrist of each of you and lock you together. I've already got cuffs in my toy chest at my other house. You will have to work together to do anything.You will be locked together when you are not at your jobs. I mean almost constantly even when you go out in public. The only difference is you will be clothed when in public."

Both Cheryl and Kat looked at her in horror. "And if I hear a SINGLE word of protest, I will make it worse. I will put a belt around your waists and lock you together that way as well. You will REALLY have to cooperate with each other just to sit on the toilet. It will give a whole new meaning to being joined at the hip." Sarah declared.

"And if there is one bit of fighting I will put rings in your nipples and link you with a short chain that way too. DON'T doubt me or test me." Sarah said. She looked at Derek who nodded without saying a word. He was also tired of the constant squabbling and jibes. It was mainly one sided as Kat was too afraid to retaliate.

"Kat, as of now you no longer have to obey the other girls." Lou said. "You still have to stay naked though. Cheryl will join you."

Derek looked around the table. None of the other girls had offered a peep."You know, I just realized that none of the younger girls have gone to slave camp. Just the three older women. I'm going to consider signing them up."

"Okay, I have made another decision." Sarah announced. "You know we are a little overcrowded. I don't mind doubling up but three in a queen size is a little too much. I'm sure nobody noticed but I have started having furniture delivered for when the house expansion is finished. I bought a very nice king sized and two queen sized beds. They are in the main storage building." She was referring to the building not far away from Derek's house. He had his freezers and even an office in the building. "I am gonna have you two girls go out and assemble one of those beds early. Clarice if you don't mind helping them a bit if they have problems. It is not that cold at night now but it is a little cool. I'll let you have one blanket tonight. If you get cold, you can cuddle together. That should start you on the road to togetherness."