Slave Camp Ch. 17

Story Info
A visitor arrives.
8.3k words
4.55
18.5k
8

Part 17 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

Derek noticed Kat's red pate. "Did you stay out in the sun that long, Kat?" he asked. "I'd have expected your head to be very pale."

"Those bitches kept putting hair growth inhibitor on me." Kat said, weeping. "I begged them not to. I'm afraid they ruined my hair follicles and I'll be bald forever. I've washed it and even used alcohol to get any residue off but it still burns. I can almost FEEL those follicles dying!" Derek told her to go apply some aloe gel on it and come back. He wanted a detailed explanation of what happened after he left to go back to watch the male slaves clear brush.

"You didn't think ahead and realize they would nail you hard if you gave them the slightest excuse?" Derek asked. "You had to hear their comments last night. And the fact that the vote was unanimous. You were quick to support group justice when Cheryl was on the receiving end if I remember right." Kat nodded miserably. To one side he phoned Sarah to ask her to check with the beautician for her opinion about the growth inhibitor used and if it might result in permanent damage. And the effects of sunlight.

Sarah said." I already did. I asked Clarice and Cheryl what they did. It was the main topic of conversation on the drive here. They busted her ass to teach her a lesson after Lisa finished with her. Every time she hesitated to follow an order or talked back, they piled on a penalty. They did not do anything outside of what the group agreed on. Just more of it. Well, they did make her sit in the grass out there to put her shoes on. They thought that pretty funny. They said they got the idea watching her wince and dance as she ran around barefoot gathering her clothes. The senior beautician here says she doubts if any lasting damage is done. She says that stuff is not really that strong. Not like what she uses that lasts months with a single application. But she did say it might take a month or so to see more than a tiny stubble. She looked at Cheryl's head and said the same thing.

Apparently making slave's bald is a growing trend. She said it is legal to permanently remove a slave's hair. It is not written into the statutes but there have been a couple court cases where former slaves tried to sue for permanent damage. The courts determined that permanent damage was defined as health and welfare considerations and loss of hair was not included. A few cases of excessive facial tattoos did go to the former slave's favor. But those cases were for really screwing up the person's face and mainly for short term enslavements. We'll have no problem.

I like the use of hair removal as a potential punishment. It is pretty effective for women. Both Clarice and Lisa about peed themselves when I mentioned it would be cheaper to have all our slaves bald instead of keeping the hair style I picked out. Of course we would not all match because no way am I gonna take my hair off. Lou either. But then again Cheryl and Kat are bald so we don"t match anymore either. I've had fun at the girls expense talking this up. Getting their asses marked with my logo is nothing. They actually like that idea. We are almost done here. So don't hold up supper."

Derek was sitting in the kitchen talking to his girls when Sarah arrived with the three newly made over slave girls. He was impressed how sexy the three looked. He had thought Clarice was more a girl next door beauty. Seeing her made up changed his mind. The girl looked hot. Lisa and Cheryl looked damn good of course. "Very nice!" he exclaimed, getting an obvious blush out of all three. "Wait! Don't go anywhere yet. Before you get a beer or anything, I want to see the whole show! Especially if I paid good money for the makeover."

Sarah played along. "I paid for it, Boss!" she said loudly as she poured herself some fruit juice. Alcohol was off her menu for the next several months.

"Even better!" Derek said, grinning. "A FREE show." Sarah laughed and told the girls to 'take it off".

"Don't be shy. You been running around naked for the past few hours. Show the boss what you got done!"

The girls stripped. Derek was impressed in how they looked. He told them to shimmy a bit and to twerk. "Damn! Now that is hot! You look damn good. I have a chubby. Who wants to take care of it?"He asked grinning. All the older slave girls who had stayed home raised their hands quickly. Rhonda, Caroline and Wanda had their hands in the air quickly. Each one claiming 'first'.

"Nope you all lose!" Lou said loudly with a laugh. "The boss has nine sluts waiting and Sarah and I are at the front of the line."

'Oh? You are a slut today, huh Lou?" Derek laughed.

"When it's your cock up for grabs?, Yep!" Lou answered. "Me and Sarah, both! And I know you can't complain about when you last had sex. You gotta measure that by a clock not a calendar!"

Lou took Derek by the hand and lead him to their room. "That was smart of you to start the joking. There has been enough tension among the girls the past couple days." Lou offered. "We needed a little banter to defuse things."

"Joking?" Derek acted like he had no clue. "What about my chubby?" Lou laughed and gave him a full kiss on the mouth.

"You want a blowjob or a fuck? Or both? We are here to serve!" Lou said. Derek grinned. He was very happy with his home life.

Kat was smart enough to keep her mouth shut at supper for the most part. She tried to act like her nudity and baldness was no big thing and everything was perfectly normal. She did of course wince when Caroline handed her a paper towel and said if she caught Kat sitting on the furniture without protection under her, she would get spanked. The girls had been talking about the afternoon's punishment session out in the field. "You act like I am dripping or something!" Kat said softly as she walked to her chair.

Caroline overheard her and told her to come around to her side of the table. Kat suspected what was coming. She knew she had gotten wet from listening to the description of her ordeal. The humiliation just triggered the response. She began to admit she might be a little wet. Then Caroline ordered Kat to turn around and bend over. She jammed her index and middle fingers inside Kat's pussy. They slid in easily. "Oh? a little wet?" Caroline asked, holding her fingers up in the air. " You ARE dripping. Get a towel under your ass." Cheryl's smirk caused Kat's face to redden but she did not say a word.

"Tonight you girls are going to work up our meal schedules and menu plans for the next week without me." Caroline said. "I have a major exam to study for before Spring break starts next week. I don't want to be the next girl to lose the hair on her head because she screwed up." She grinned at Derek. He grinned back. They both knew he would not denude her head for a bad grade, but she also knew he would personally blister her butt for it. She might like a little spank and fondle, but not a full blown blistering. She knew the difference and was not going to be stupid enough to set herself up like Kat.

"I wonder how long they are gonna ride Kat like that?" Derek asked Lou and Sarah later. "I have to admit I was a little amused. I like Kat but I tend to agree with the others. She set herself up for this treatment. You'd almost think she did it deliberately. I mean of course some of the early stuff before she got actually enslaved was deliberate, but she seemed to almost to bait the others this morning. I heard her talk to her mother this morning almost defiantly, daring her.

Sarah nodded. "She challenged Clarice this morning about her vote. too. Clarice told me she got riled up enough she decided she was going to punish the bitch herself if she got the chance. Kat bit off more than she could chew, though. The girls are going stay on top of her through the week, I'm sure. They usually come home pretty subdued and worn out after a party so they may cool it a bit after that. I think we should let it go for now."

"There is one thing I want you to consider Derek." Lou said. Her use of his name and not boss or sir caught his attention. "You are the man of the house. Sarah and I share your bed and we both love to play... with you and with each other at the same time. Don't get me wrong on that. We are still confirmed lesbians. You are our designated lesbian with a cock. But you need to use your slaves on occasion. You need to take them one by one and use each like your slut. Sarah and I have talked about it." Derek looked at Sarah who nodded.

"Oh yeah!" Sarah said. "We are gonna use them as well. Most nights we are gonna sleep together simply because of our emotional bond but we are going to make an effort to have sex with each one of our slaves. And not a little quickie pussy licking either. We think it is important."

"You both realize I AM sixty five." Derek offered. "not some twenty year old stud who gets it up when the wind blows."

"Take some vitamins!" Lou said and gave him a kiss. "You can deal." She grinned and patted him on the crotch. His chubby was back and growing.

Lisa was one of the first to leave the house the next morning. Rhonda had of course left before dawn. "Hey! There are some trucks coming up the drive!" she announced, stepping back inside.

Sarah nodded and said they were going to get started on the house expansion this morning. They had been dropping off some supplies for several days. "There are gonna be men here?" Kat asked. Sarah nodded.

"But Caroline has a big list of stuff I am supposed to do out in the garden. I can wear clothes while they are here, right?" Kat asked.

"What part of naked on the property did you not understand?" Lisa asked. "More than a half dozen men watched you get your butt spanked and your head shaved yesterday. Your nudity is no big deal!"

"It is to me!" Kat exclaimed, almost on the verge of tears.

"The garden is in the opposite direction of where those men are going to be working." Derek said. "You'll have no more reason to have contact with them than Darren's work crew who should be coming this morning to finish cleaning up." Kat looked around the room. Clarice was grinning and Cheryl had a smirk on her face. Caroline seemed to be thinking of something else.

Lou said, "Kat, you know that protests and quibbling only makes your punishment worse. If you don't want ME to start in on you, you better shut your mouth and get on it. You are to be nude at all times while on this property. One stitch on your body and I will add time to your penalty if not something, shall we say, 'more inventive'. I will let you wear a hat today so you don't burn but I recommend you get a little sun to add a little color to your scalp. It is pretty pale this morning." Kat nodded miserably, afraid to test Lou.

All the women had finally left for work. Clarice was working on locating some water pump supplies via the internet. Derek came back into the house. "Darren has his crew loading up their trucks. They are finished. Give that search a break and come with me." he said. "Let's see that body of yours naked again." he said when they walked into his bedroom.

Clarice was surprised, but did as she was told. She was even more surprised to see Derek begin to remove his own clothing.

========

Wanda's daughter, Bonnie was due to arrive that Friday at two o'clock. Wanda was understandably a little miffed at her boss Leanne who refused to let her off work to pick her up at the airport. "We HAVE to get that account finished by this afternoon!" Leanne had stated. "I will help. I hope to get out of here by three so we can get ready for the party. Well, so I can go. I know you will not be attending this week so you can spend time with your daughter." Leanne leaned close and continued in a whisper. "I'm gonna miss having your tongue on my pussy." She grinned and walked back to her office.

Derek said there was no problem. He'd be happy to pick the girl up. He'd stand by the concourse carrying a sign with Bonnie written on it like in the movies. Wanda thanked him and said she would call him when she was free.

Bonnie's plane was delayed slightly so it was almost two thirty before the line of passengers made their way down the concourse. He stood there holding his sign studying each arriving passenger trying to see if he could pick the girl out before she saw him. Sure enough he saw a slim blonde beauty make her way carrying a backpack and purse. Typical college student. She resembled Wanda. Her snug casual top only served to accentuate her prominent bust. She wore tight jeans and walked with an athletic stride. She smiled when she saw her name on the sheet of paper Derek held.

"Wanda could not get off work early to pick you up. I'm Derek." he introduced himself.

"I know. She texted me but I did not get it until the plane landed and they let us turn on our phones again."Master Derek, huh?" Bonnie said with a grin.

"Just Derek." he replied grinning as well. "Or else, I might have to call my lawyer to find out what the penalty is for spanking a free woman for calling me 'master." Bonnie giggled.

They made their way to the baggage claim area to get her suitcase. Derek decided to be a gentleman and carry it for her. "I wasn't sure what to expect." Bonnie admitted. "Mom said you were a nice guy and I should be feel comfortable around you, but then again as a slave I think she's almost obligated to say that. Especially if you are reading her emails." Derek laughed and said he did not bother to read his girls' emails.

Bonnie had never been to south Louisiana before so Derek took a circuitous route home to let her see a portion of the local area. "Your Mom works in the city but we live a little ways outside. Still an easy commute for all the girls. That is the University over there. One of my girls is a student there. She is about your age."

Bonnie noticed he used the word girls and not slaves. "How many 'girls' do you have?" she asked. When he answered nine, seven collared and two free, he looked at him in astonishment. "Two free?' He said it would take some time explaining and she would meet all the women over the next week but all but her mother would be away until Sunday afternoon. He did not elaborate on where they would be. He would let Wanda ease her into the group's lifestyle.

"Uhhh, do I need to know about anything special?" Bonnie asked hesitantly. "I mean I don't want to offend. I've been reading stories about slaves and, uhhh, some are kinda shocking." Derek almost laughed. He knew how some of those stories portrayed slave girl treatment. Many were deliberately written from the erotic standpoint. Then he got an idea. He knew it would be mean to tease her, but then again...

"Well, I have one standing rule and that is all females are nude when on the property." Derek said and almost laughed when he heard Bonnie gasp. "If it is just you me and your Mom, you can stayed dressed."

"You want me naked? Like a slave." Bonnie asked, her eyes wide.

"Well, you ARE a woman." Derek stated. "Even my two free women are nude. They should be getting ready to go to their weekend party. One or two stragglers are probably just getting home and might still have on panties or something. Don't be surprised to see the group in the kitchen helping each other put on makeup. It is a big ordeal. You'll see."

"But I have to be naked, too?" Bonnie breathed, almost as if considering it, not as a protest or even a plea. A quick glance to the side showed her face and neck red. Derek heard her breathing increase a little. He almost broke up laughing and confess he was just teasing when she continued. "I was not expecting that, but if that is the house rule and the free women do it too, I don't want to stand out. I mean, I guess I can think of it like going to a gym and being naked in the locker room. Only difference is you will be there to see me parade around in the buff. But I guess you are used to seeing naked women all the time."

Derek decided he was not going to let her off the hook right away. "I'll tell you what. Let's not rush things." Derek offered. "Stay dressed until you feel comfortable to take your clothes off. She nodded and fidgeted a little in her seat. Another glance and Derek wondered if those were her nipples he was seeing pushing against her snug top or his imagination.

Just as they approached the gate, Derek could see Wanda's car in his rear view mirror. "Perfect timing. Your Mom is home." They parked and Derek pulled Bonnie's suitcase out of the backseat. Bonnie ran over to give her mother a big hug and kiss. They carried the luggage inside.

Derek's description of the scene was not far off. All the other slaves were naked. Lou and Sarah were topless but had thong panties on. Makeup was spread on the kitchen table. Derek noted several glasses filled with what he knew to be alcoholic beverage. "Starting the booze early huh?" Derek asked with a grin.

"Getting a grip on pre-party jitters." Caroline explained. "We have daiquiris and pina coladas. We aren't driving, so what the hell." Wanda introduced Bonnie to the group explaining they were going to a party that would last the whole weekend. Bonnie nodded and said Derek said they would be away for a couple days. Wanda wondered what else Derek had said about the party but did not ask.

Derek said. "I want a beer. Bonnie help yourself to whatever you want to drink." She asked for a daiquiri. Lou asked Wanda to help with the makeup as Lisa, Cheryl, and Clarice had not been shown how to apply it. She had a picture on the table to show she wanted to girls to look."They go all the way with the makeup for their parties." Derek explained. "Nothing subtle about it."

"That is the whole point!" Lou laughed."We want to stand out. I want it garish! Sluts from head to toe. Bonnie, if you notice our butts are all marked the same and those of us with hair have the same style.." Bonnie stood wide eyed watching the display of naked female flesh as they took turns applying the layers of cosmetics." Wanda of course was not getting made up so she concentrated on Sarah in front of her while she explained to Clarice and Lisa what she was doing and why. Derek sat to one side observing.

Everybody jumped when Wanda happened to glance over at her daughter and screamed, "Bonnie!! What the hell are you doing?" They turned to see what she was talking about. Bonnie stood wearing only a pair of skimpy pale blue bikini panties. She had just unfastened her bra and it was hanging down her arms. Derek was impressed at the size of the girl's nipples, which looked rock hard protruding from what he guessed to be at least B cup tits. Her bare skin looked silky smooth. She was indeed her mother's daughter.

Bonnie looked suddenly nervous as she said, "Derek told me about his house rules where all women had to be naked at home. Even the free ones. He told me to wait until I was comfortable with being naked before taking mine off."

Derek was now laughing so hard he was almost choking on his beer. He had taken a full mouthful when Wanda first hollered and he was struggling to swallow. "You did WHAT?" Wanda looked at him incredulously.

"I just couldn't resist. She asked me if we did anything special and I just had the sudden thought." Derek explained still laughing a little. "I forgot to tell her I was teasing. I'm sorry, Bonnie."

"So we all don't have to be naked? When I saw all of you naked already, I thought it was true. I wanted to fit in." Blushing Bonnie pulled her bra up and fastened it.

Sarah said, "Don't worry about it, honey. I, for one like to see a nice set of boobs. And yours are very pretty. I'd like to see the rest too. So if you want to be naked, go right ahead, strip it all off." She grinned at Wanda who frowned at her. "Maybe this next week, we might ALL stay naked here at home. I'm gonna think about declaring next week NAKED GIRL week."

"And don't think of saying something about a mother and daughter being naked in front of each other." Rhonda said, laughing. "We have two sets of mother/daughter slaves. We even have to watch each other perform sexually." Wanda shook her head and said because we were all slaves. "Well, Sarah still has that fake collar Kat wore if Bonnie wants to pretend to be a slave girl for the week. Bonnie, have Wanda tell you the stories about what we do around here. You'll hear all about it by the time you leave, I'm sure."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers