All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 19'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago

well ... well ... well. what is it they say about karma? what goes around comes around. richard in slave camp has all kinds of interesting storylines. gotta wonder how he will take to be cleaned up on day one.

anyway, what's going on with the rest of the krew? how is kat doing is hair growing back out and the job search, actually two. what's clarice doing? nice storylines with lots of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Send Kat to help out in Florida. Giver her a chance at a fresh start in a house where everyone doesn’t hate her. Because everyone, including Derek, treats her like shit at his house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can see Bonnie having fun with the girls at home while the other in Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can see Bonnie having fun with the girls at home while the other in Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Part of what makes this series so immensely satisfying is that the bad guys are so believable and embody the worst parts of people we know of in real life. They aren't some insane madman who wants to destroy the world, they're idiots who make stupid but human decisions. They're people who overspend, procrastinate, act on ego and emotion, never properly analyze the consequences, etc. And we all know morons like that who drag everyone down. I honestly despise Richard way more for his fuck-up regarding the estate than I despise him for screwing Derek over during the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very well written story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES