All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 21'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You're going to make us suffer with poor Wanda?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The rules to get a slave freed are really stacked against the slaves.

- only after enslavement the slave can ask for a second trail

- after this the slave need a nice enough owner for a second trail

- if the trail fails the slave gets additionaly 5 years

- and if the slave is not freed (even if the trail succedes and the time is reduces) the slave is taken away from the nice owner (meening their is a high risk to be owned by a cruel owner)

I woudn't say this is fair.

Pesonally I expeced that wanda is agains being freed, but for different reasons

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 3 years ago

Wonderful story, nasty cliffhanger. Yes, as good as Derek is treating his slaves, the author is going to make us suffer the wait ... for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sara is so quick to impose punishments. Not much mercy with her.

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

The story is great and while I agree slaves should not be freed if they're guilty. I think when a slave owner is willing to let his slave appeal its conviction, a summary trial like Richard got when his slavery was extended 6 years, should suffice to set free an innocent slave based on testimony given in Court under oath,

I can't wait to read how Ginger Leboux and Sarah know each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What about Wanda's time already served?

She was Sarah's slave for a time before going slave camp and sold to Derek. Sarah and Lou got pregnant after that. So she was a slave for almost a year?

The question of her implant that did Rhonda is to think about... She want to get pregnant as Sarah and Lou?

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago

Well, ain't this fun ??? It kinda reminds me of the question that Ed McMann was supposed to have asked Johnny Carson. Do ya know how to keep a turkey in suspense, McMann asked. To which Carson responded, no ??? Ed looks about and smiles then says, I'll ya tomorrow. Break to commercial. This segment of the Slave Camp is brought to you by your friends at The Derrick BBQ. Y'All cum on bi.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 3 years ago

Waiting for the next parts. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I absolutely admire this series for its attention to detail and world building, so this is probably the only major issue I have with this series so far. For an Alternate Setting where they have so many safeguards in place protecting slaves estates and protecting slaves from excessive abuse, it seems quite inconceivable that they would make it so excessively difficult to acquit potentially innocent slaves. For a series which has otherwise immersed me hook line and sinker in its setting, this part breaks the immersion a fair bit. It just makes no sense that a society would be so callous and unaccommodating towards proving the innocence of victims when that same society goes to great lengths to ensure that slaves are not mistreated too badly.

artty67artty67about 1 year ago

Love the way Wanda was used at the party by her boss. Must be interesting when they meet Monday morning at work, and poor Wanda ass is hurting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES