Slave Camp Ch. 23

Story Info
Wanda punished and the babies are born.
8.4k words
4.57
11.9k
8

Part 23 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

"Now I am telling you this in confidence. Living around here you are going to hear a lot about our private and personal business. You can expect some of your own interests, and by that I mean personal details, might pop up in conversation from time to time too. But NONE of our private affairs is to be talked about outside of this household." Sarah stated. "You are not to repeat a word to anybody else nor in a place where you might be overheard, understand? What happens here stays here. I mean not even a hint. Do I make myself perfectly clear? If I get wind you decided to get back at me or Wanda or any of the others. and said something, you will regret it. You will be sucking cocks for a work crew of guys in Alaska where they only have enough water to bathe in the spring. Am I clear?"

Ginger nodded, shaken. Sarah's mood swing scared her. "Jeez, Sarah. I'm not going to say anything. I know I let you down in the past. But I promise you I will be a team player from now on."

Sarah nodded. 'I'm sorry I jumped you. It's just I'm really on edge right now. I'm close to popping and we have all this trouble with Wanda. We want to help her get freed or at least get her sentence reduced, but we might lose her in the process."

"It's like wanting to set free the baby squirrel you raised, but then you realize there are hawks hanging around watching. Doing the right thing might result in a disaster." Derek said.

"Referring to Leanne as a hawk is an insult to hawks." Lou offered chuckling. "A little background for you, Ginger. ...Leanne is a piece of work who would love to get her hands on Wanda. She is going to try everything she can to make that happen." Lou said."Here are some of the possible situations we face right now. First Leanne may back down and decide to let today's incident with Wanda go. Wanda, is it possible anybody overheard your conversation with Leanne when you called her out?" Wanda said she did not know. The door to the office was shut but both their voices were a little loud. "Well, if anybody did, Leanne will press as hard as she can in order to save face. She will not allow herself to be perceived as weak, ESPECIALLY if a slave is involved. Even money will not be a deterrent. Her being 'magnanimous' and letting you get away with your disrespect is your best option. The first thing you will do is apologize for speaking out of turn and hope for the best. I mean you let her know you seriously regret your actions. Don't be snarky. You better come across as sincere as you can no matter how you really feel. I want you to do whatever you can short of dropping to your knees and begging for forgiveness. Maintain at least some of your dignity."

"Now, we can only imagine what she might want to do to punish you. I suspect it will be a significant punishment, probably public as in front of the other employees. We will NOT ask her. That will be giving her the superior negotiating position. We'll come back around to what happens if she asks for a token punishment. That is for tomorrow. The rest of this is how I see the future UNLESS Wanda gets completely exonerated and set free at her upcoming trial which is doubtful."

"I am worried about a few things. That is what she does to you at the weekend parties when we start attending them again after the babies are born.. She will likely come after you there and Sarah and I will be totally unable to help." Derek wanted to know why. "All slaves are considered open for use by any free woman present. We have rules that can not be exceeded. Simple limitations. They prevent abuse, but barely. They were written by lawyers to allow as much as a person wants to do without violating the law. You know what happens when people go too far. Lisa did it but not in the same way. She blundered into abuse. These women know exactly how far they can go. Most do not want to get even close. They are there to have fun. They use the available slaves to have fun sexual play, multiple orgasms basically. Some like to push the limit but not step over. They might be a little sadistic and like to see a slave hurt. They get off on the tears. Leanne is one of those. She is mean as hell. BUT she will be very careful not to cross the line and unless she does we cannot even complain. Many of the other women will actually rally behind her if we say anything. They will take her side before any slave even if they personally feel she was being cruel. Unless she breaks the rules she will not even get admonished much less kicked out of the group."

"Can we excuse Wanda from the parties?" Derek said. "Just keep her home and away from Leanne?" Sarah pointed out Leanne would simply take it out on one of the other girls. Or each of the other girls one by one. She will make it a declaration. Not out loud, but anybody who knows the situation will know what she is doing. "Well, I know you like going to the parties but maybe you should stop going. Maybe let it be known you are staying home to raise the kids. Or even just say you are not going to go because of Leanne's treatment of your property."

"Many of the women are mothers." Lou said. "Only a portion are lesbian or single. They all enjoy the kink. Hell, many are there to add a little spice to their sex lives. If a group of slaves are on the receiving end of that sexual aggression, So what?. Slaves are criminals. They deserve their position in society. Using one for your own personal enjoyment is totally acceptable. The slave's feelings are irrelevant. THAT is the general consensus. We would look weak if we protested Leanne's use of a slave."

"But the most important reason for our parties is it is where a lot of networking takes place. Women supporting women in their businesses. Husbands of those women let them go because it promotes their own ventures. It opens doors. Think of it like a country club. Men playing golf on the weekend and establishing contacts to do business during the week. What we have is just a kinky, female sex play oriented country club. We cannot give that up. We have made one hell of a lot of money over the years from networking among those women. So have the other members. Slaves are simply collateral use. I won't say damage. I would say their emotional feelings are simply not considered a concern."

"So in a nutshell, we are screwed." Derek said. "Or Wanda is. Isn't there anything we can do to force Leanne to back off?"

"Very possibly we might have to sacrifice Wanda to some degree, at least in the short run. We might mitigate things once we know what Leanne really wants.. But she will still likely take it out on Wanda or the other girls at the parties. She'll want her FULL revenge even if she has to wait." Lou said.

"We have one other option." Sarah stated. "We go after her business. We can campaign against her but that can backfire too easily. But we might convince John Waddsworth to put a muzzle on his wife and tell her to back off. He will do that if he thinks his business might suffer. The Waddsworths offer full service accounting but a large portion of their business is forensic accounting specifically concerning slave estates or defendant's property for a lawyer to target. Wanda does a lot of that work. I was going to branch into something similar in the future anyway, but I wanted to wait until Bonnie was finished with grad school. Her MBA is important. She can take her CPA exam after she works a year or so as an accountant. Then she can go into business on her own. Wanda would be working for her even if she actually ran things. At least until she was freed."

"That will be way in the future!" Derek said.

Sarah agreed saying unless her accounting and investment firm branches out into forensic accounting now or threatens to with Wanda at the helm. "We tell John he can keep Wanda working for him if he gets Leanne to back down. She will be pissed but she is likely to go along and we could extend that to how she acts at the parties." Wanda was sitting on the sidelines listening.

"It sounds like we have little choice. I should not have shot my mouth off. I'm very sorry." Wanda said quietly. "Not only that but she is going to go out of her way for revenge."

"Yeah, revenge is a big motivating factor. Somebody does something that upsets you and when an opportunity presents itself, you strike." Lou said. "One of the women in the club actually did that a year ago. She had been having a little conflict with a neighbor over something trivial like how the shrubs bordering their properties were trimmed. The neighbor got arrested and it turned out she was selling drugs and got enslaved for two years. The woman I was talking about bought her. Now she takes her ex-neighbor to the parties and even loans her out to others who just love to beat a slave's ass. She made it public knowledge she is punishing the woman for being a bad neighbor."

"The timing for a blowup was certainly bad. I think you poked a bear with a stick. Let me think about this and I will decide." Derek said. He took a beer out onto the porch to sit and think.

Ginger came outside a little later. "I was thinking about what Lou said about revenge being a motivating factor. Sarah is punishing me for what I did to Ethyl years ago. I was wrong back then and deserved some comeuppance. I felt guilty about my crappy behavior. A few times, I almost wished she had kicked my ass back then to punish me. That would have made both of us feel better. And we might even have eventually reconciled. We had a couple minor interactions over the years but for the most part, we avoided each other."

"I was at a very low point when I went crawling to her for help. I felt like shit for almost destroying my company. I should have been careful. I let greed blind me. It was all my fault. Plus I realized I still had some lingering regret for the way I abandoned Ethyl. Volunteering to be Sarah's unofficial slave was my punishment. As fucked up as it sounds, actually submitting made me feel better about myself. Like I was getting a well deserved punishment. I know full well what she can do to me. Keep me as an unofficial slave for the full ten years and just before it is over, indenture me for another five years. And if she really wants to fuck me, she could let my business fail although I hope she would not do that to the employees. I'd have a little bit saved for retirement of course. She can do that to me anyway anytime and I will be helpless. All I can do is be a good slave, unofficial or indentured, and hope she treats me fairly."

"Sarah is tough, but fair." Derek said. "But she does not like to be questioned or disobeyed. She will pile on the punishment if you piss her off. But i sincerely doubt she will destroy you or you company."

"She said it was my own fault I got that tattoo today." Ginger said. "I thought it was a test. Was she going to do it to me anyway?"

To her surprise, Derek said "Nope! I noticed she left that out of your instructions and asked her. She said she could always do it later. I think that means she might not take you to the weekend parties. I'm not sure if they allow unofficial, voluntary slaves anyway because of the legality of doing some of those things to technically free women. Expect her to tease you a little. That tattoo is the least of your worries." Ginger nodded.

==============

Wanda walked into the office the next morning and put her purse and the case containing her breast pump on her desk. Leanne observed her enter. She stepped to her door. Wanda took a deep breath and walked over. "May I come in, Ma'am" she asked politely. Leanne nodded and stepped back. "I am very sorry for overstepping my position, Ma'am." Wanda said contritely. "I should not have confronted you like I did. It was not my place."

"I am guessing you told Derek, Lou and Sarah what you said to me." Leanne said. "What did they say?"

"Derek told me to apologize, Ma'am" Wanda said.

"Did he agree to punish you in front of me so I can see you taught a lesson?" Leanne asked sternly. "Or did he send a note giving me permission to do it myself?"

"No ma'am. He told me to apologize. He is in Lou's office. He said if he was needed to call him. Otherwise he was going to take care of his business there and go home." Wanda answered.

"Tell him to get his ass down here!" Leanne ordered.

Wanda came close to telling Leanne to screw herself, she would rather get fired. But Derek had told her how he wanted her to act. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and said, "Derek, Leanne would like to talk to you in person when you are available." She was not about to relay Leanne's actual words. She would definitely tell Derek what the bitch said later.

"That is NOT what I told you to tell him!" Leanne snapped. "Well let's see what he has to say when he gets here." John Waddsworth sat in his own office. He could hear his wife through the open door between their offices. He was not happy with how his wife had handled the situation yesterday. He did not like slaves to talk back any more than anybody else but he also knew full well Leanne had stepped out of line here. He could not undermine her authority either and being caught in the middle made him angry with her. He knew he had no choice but to get involved to calm things down.

John sat watching the main office entry while he reviewed a file. When Derek arrived about twenty minutes later, he rose to meet him in the main office. They shook hands and entered Leanne's office. "Did you hear how your slave addressed me, Derek?" she asked aggressively. He nodded and said he heard Wanda's side of the conversation and asked her to state hers. "Just my saying she was rude should be enough to bust the slave's ass!" she declared. Derek shook his head and stated, not for him. He wanted to hear what Wanda had said. Leanne told him. Wanda was surprised she did not embellish her account.

"Well, I agree she should not have said it that way." Derek said. "From what I understand she has been getting injections of hormones to get her to start lactating. So I am inclined to give her a little lattitude." Derek knew full well this was not a real reason but wanted to try it. Leanne stared at him. "I hope this is not going to get to the point she loses her job. I like the income. I also suppose she told you we want her to help with the child care and even nursing the babies. I'd like for her to continue to work in the building where she can chip in when needed."

"I want to see her punished!" Leanne stated, glaring "And I don't mean some wimpy little half ass job either." John said he wanted to talk to Derek in private. He ushered his upset wife out of the office. He told Wanda to go to her desk for now. Leanne walked out the office door to cool down.

As Wanda stepped into the outside office she could see her coworkers were aware of the confrontation. They could tell trouble was brewing. One asked her about it. "I opened my mouth with Wanda and called her out for embarrassing me yesterday." she offered. "I may be getting fired over it." The man said, "For something small like that?" "I'm a slave. I'm not supposed to have feelings. Or rather not express them." Wanda said.

"Well, damn." the guy said. "I'm sorry for doing some of that teasing. I mean I think it would be fun to see you sitting at your desk pumping your uuuh... breasts." The man smiled to show her was teasing a little now. "But I for one would hate to lose you over something that trivial. You are a damn good accountant and nice to have around. We all know we can go to you for help on a project if we need it." Wanda thanked him. A few of the others nodded their heads in agreement.

In his office, John offered Derrick a cup of coffee and invited him to sit. "Leanne was being a bitch. I'll agree with you there. But she sees Wanda as a slave as much as she sees her as an employee. Part of that is the collar and part is what happens at those parties. I know you are fully aware of what she does to Wanda. She gives me a detailed report." Derek nodded and said he would like to address that a bit as well.

"I know part of her attitude is Leanne is resentful of Wanda because Wanda is a better accountant. Some of the others have asked her for advice before asking Leanne. She'd come home from one of those parties totally thrilled and often sexually excited wanting more sex with me. She'd brag how she put the slave slut in her place and start telling me details. I'm not going to give you examples. I'm sure you can imagine." Derek nodded. He certainly could imagine. "Well, she came home last night beside herself. She was ranting about the bitch would pay now or the next time she got her hands on her at a party. And at the party she'd make Wanda apologize publicly and beg for forgiveness."

This was exactly what Lou and Sarah predicted. "Perhaps you can step in and mitigate things a bit as far as those parties go." Derek said. "If Leanne has that much of a problem with Wanda, I might have to let her work somewhere else. I've had several lucrative offers. Wanda has developed a bit of a reputation from I gather. One came right out and said he wanted to develop more of his forensic accounting business." Derek could tell John did not care for what he rightly perceived as a threat to his own bottom line. "But Wanda likes the work here and the people. Her main angst is how Leanne singles her out at the parties. Well, until yesterday. And obviously I'd much rather her work in this building so she can help with the babies."

"Lou will need the help. She wants to return to work as soon as she can. I know you remember what it was like to feed every couple hours round the clock. How debilitating that is." John nodded. His own kids were in college now.

"Wanda told us yesterday about her intentions to take time off when the babies came. That irritated Leanne as Wanda did not sit down to discuss it. But it was nothing compared to Wanda confronting her and complaining." John said. "Which brings us back to the issue at hand. Leanne wants her pound of flesh. Actually she wants TWO pounds. Perhaps we can get her to accept a couple ounces. You must admit it will make Leanne lose face if she backs down ESPECIALLY from a slave."

Derek knew this was John saying he had a choice. Take Wanda home or let Leanne punish her in some way. If he took her out of the situation, it would not help Wanda or the other girls at the parties. And the more upset Leanne was, the more determined she would be to buy Wanda when she went on the auction block.

"What do you propose?" Derek asked. He had already anticipated Leanne would demand retribution. He did not want to ask Leanne what she wanted. Lou had warned him. He knew how to negotiate.

"I'm not sure." John said. "I know what Leanne would like. She'd like to do what she does at a party. But neither of us is going to allow that." He called Leanne into the office. She could not conceal her cruel lust when John asked her what she proposed.

"I can't do what I'd really like to do to the bitch. Not here in the office this morning." she began. "That would include toys. But I will settle for blistering her bare ass out there in the main office. I mean taking a paddle or hairbrush to it while she is totally naked. I want the other employees to KNOW I don't tolerate somebody getting in my face talking back to me and not showing respect. ESPECIALLY a slave. Then I want her to accept my order that if she wants to pump her udders every couple hours, she can do it at her desk. We can't touch her sexually, but slaves do NOT deserve privacy."

"Not gonna happen." Derek said, simply. "She will not be exposed. She needs to maintain her reputation and respect as a professional, slave or not. I will not risk her career as an accountant. Plus you did provoke a reaction. I know you may not see it that way." Leanne began to automatically bristle. "BUT," Derek continued, "Wanda knows she should temper her response because she is a slave."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers