All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 23'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sarah is “tough but fair.” Calling bullshit on that one. She’s an ass. Hope her labor is exceptionally long, difficult and painful.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago

Yeah .... gotta wonder how the skies will light up as gods of karma come down. Leanne needs to find her way and see the light.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sarah is tremendously wealthy with an extensive list of businesses she owns. Why doesn’t she do “the right thing” for Derek, Wanda and the “family” and just outbid Leeanne? That sort of goodness and generosity is definitely not who she is, but maybe Motherhood will develop some compassion for others.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

At what point did the 13th amendment get thrown out? Does this mean there is no freedom of speech or separation of church and state? How about freedom from search and seizure?

It’s a good story but it’s a little too convenient.

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

Have I skipped a chapter or what? They transfered ownership of Wanda to Derek for 40 weekends with 3 girls: Wanda, Rhonda and Caterine. Now 7 girls attend the parties and the agreement was between Sarah and Derek. They could certainly agree the terms were met with 7 girls over what 7 months, 1 year, 1½ year?

Finally, How about time served doesn't it count when it comes to reduce Wanda's sentence? I think Leanne has to get enslaved at one point or other. She definitely hovers just at the edge of slave abuse, if not more.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years agoAuthor

Whackadoodle, Not sure I follow about the 13th amendment. This whole story is about is about a society where judicial slavery is an institution. Indentured slavery is allowed as long as there is a monetary consideration.

If you are referring to Ginger. She is simply ACTING as an unofficial slave. She has entered into a contractual agreement of self indenture that can be activated at any time based upon the bailout. She could say screw it. Indenture me at any time and in effect only have 5 more years of service but wearing a green collar. Why she does not, I simply did not offer.... Yet she knows in the back of her mind that Sarah is likely to activate the contract anyway at some time. The ONLY value of her 'unofficial ' slavery is she gets to lead a relatively normal life as much as possible. She enjoyed the freedom until now when all realize she is Clarice's mother.

I kept religion, search and seizure etc out of the story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years agoAuthor

Siska, you are right. The 40 week commitment has passed. The agreement was three slaves available for that time frame. But since Sarah and Lou moved into the household essentially full time. They have taken it upon themselves to work ALL the slaves there as they wish. Marking their butts, taking them to parties, using them in the evening (until their later stages of pregnancy). Apparently Derek has simply allowed the two to do what they want. Sarah actually contracted to have his house almost doubled in size to suit her requirements and he just let her do it. She merely asked his blessing but she did the planning.

I am going to expand on the 'communal' living aspect if I continue this story much beyond the next chapter and epilogue I have written now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Did you just say you have written one more chapter and an epilogue? Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES