Slave Camp Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better." Dr Marge stated. "Until you get that collar removed, Wanda, you are a slave and I will expect you to act like one. And from what I understand it will likely be three years before you are freed anyway. Now let's check out these tits." Dr Marge's comment surprised Derek but he did not want to interrupt.

Cheryl was examined first. "Okay, they seem to be coming along nicely. I can feel the ducts. Let's see what I can express."

Cheryl began to say she could not get anything out when she pulled her nips then looked down in wonder at the milk trickling out into the medicine cup as Dr Marge manipulated her. "Oh, yes coming along nicely. Good consistency too." Between the two breasts, Marge expressed enough to half fill the medicine cup. "Good. Okay drink this." she ordered Cheryl. Don"t waste it." In response to Cheryl's expression, Dr Marge said. "It is from your own breast and is clean. If up to me, I'd have you drink every drop you pump from now on as well. Until you start saving it for the babies. It will make sure you get into the habit of keeping your pumps clean. If it is not cleaned well enough for you to drink the milk, you don't want to give it to a baby."

She turned to Wanda and did the same thing, expressing milk. "Good! You are coming along quite well, Wanda. I'm glad Derek only let Leanne spank you this morning. She'd have bruised these nipples to the point you would have had a hard time pumping. Now I want both you girls to go ahead and pump for your full fifteen minutes. You need the stimulation. You could also try some real sucking like I told you before. You could also use Rhonda as a surrogate baby and have her nurse you since she is sitting there." She laughed as she watched Rhonda's expression.

Derek decided to help his girls. He suspected Dr Marge was on a roll and would shortly order Wanda and Cheryl either do each other or have Rhonda suck them. "How did you know about Wanda's case to get her enslavement terminated? Or about Leanne punishing Wanda." he asked to distract her.

"Oh it's probably common knowledge by now. Leanne has made no attempt to hide her intention to buy Wanda if she goes on the block. She told me Wanda will doubtless still have to serve three years. And as for the spanking, Leanne came to my office this afternoon for her annual pelvic exam. She told me all about it, going into graphic detail about what she wished she could have done. She got so excited I really didn't need lubricant to insert the speculum. I was going to warn Lou when I saw her next she is going to have to be very careful to keep Wanda."

"Leanne is a piece of work. Now I like to use slaves and can be pretty tough on them. I always demand proper performance like you saw earlier and I am quick to inflict discipline. But Leanne is on a whole other level. One of my office girls is my slave. She's told me she hates it when she catches Leanne's eye at a party."

"One thing good about Lou and Sarah going in to labor early is I get to stay home now. Right Derek?" Wanda asked when Dr marge left to see another of her patients.

"The nurse said they generally keep women here at least a day after they give birth. You would not really be needed at home." Derek said. "But if you want to start your time off a day or two early, I'll go along. Make sure you call in though. It's still early. Unless you want to go to work in the morning and tell John and Leanne in person I suggest you get it done. And make sure they acknowledge it."

Wanda texted John to say tell him Lou and Sarah were in labor and would probably deliver within hours. She added she was helping out so would not be in as it would be a late night and she was needing to start her time off right away. John called her back to ask her to come in the next morning to turn over her unfinished files to somebody else and bring that person up to date. She agreed.

Lou and Sarah delivered healthy babies a few hours later. All the slaves stayed in the waiting room until they were allowed to come in and visit and see the newborns. Then they went home.

Leanne was not happy the next morning. John had told Wanda who he had assigned the various projects. As soon as she finished turning over her cases, she prepared to leave. Leanne had been watching her. She called Wanda into her office. "Your level of disrespect seems to know no bounds, you little slut." Leanne gritted. "I know we agreed to let you take time off to help with the babies. But I am your immediate supervisor. You should have called ME. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"J comes before L in my contact list." Wanda offered, calmly. "So I texted him." Leanne knew better.

"Bullshit! You were thumbing your nose at me." Leanne said. "I will not tolerate it. You deserve another spanking to teach you a lesson. Take your pants off." Wanda flatly refused. "Well, you will deeply regret not obeying me immediately. You'll wish you had stripped and offered your ass. I'm going teach you that lesson when I get my hands on you next. You will learn to jump when I even hint at wanting you to do something. You will learn your place as a little slave slut at my hands. I'll make sure of that."