All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 24'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
PatientDomPatientDomabout 3 years ago

Such a great developing story, now with the option to see where Leanne's indenture takes her... So I would suggest there are a couple more chapters here, even for her to wear the "family" brand tattooed to ass.

Keep the story going and developing - thanks and there is the twist as to where the former lawyer ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you keep writing this story, I'll keep reading it. On the other hand this does seem like we are coming to a natural end point for these characters, maybe another story set in the same universe is an option? I'm not telling you what to do, just offering encouragement whichever way you go

wheelman53wheelman53about 3 years ago

I don't usually commit but I love this story. Please continue it.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 3 years ago

Breathtaking and superb! You had me on the edge of my chair reading this. That goes for the whole series, but this chapter was phenomenal. I would very much like you to continue as the characters have grown dear.

And thank you so much for writing and sharing!

CasualnoopCasualnoopabout 3 years ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep going please!

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 3 years ago

Continue. It would be karma if Benoit ended up as Wanda's slave.

Ip0b1Ip0b1about 3 years ago

Please continue the story. I would like to see Leanne get hers. Bonnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please Write More

This is a great story and you must continue it for your fans and readers. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep going ;P

Demon638Demon638about 3 years ago

Please give us a few more chapters. It's probably my favorite story on this site. I've never commented before. Thanks for the story.

Twist3dtinkerTwist3dtinkerabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying the deep-dive, world-building exploration of this imperfect system you’ve been doing!

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordabout 3 years ago
Continue of you can

I know how difficult it is to construct a long, coherent story, especially one as well crafted as this. I could not blame you if you came to a stop at this point. However, I think I speak for your other readers when I ask you to continue this magnificent tale, even if you have to slow down the rate of production to some degree. Just the retribution, financial and especially sexual, on Leanne could easily run to several more episodes! I have visions of Wanda leading her by nipple rings to the weekend lesbian group. If you decide to stop now, I will thank you for a job well done, but I hope you will choose to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue. Awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Continue ... but don’t put Leanne in his bed please.

Wizard1983Wizard1983about 3 years ago

This is currently my favorite story not only for the slavery angle which greatly interests me but for the complexity of the plot and characters.

I for one would love to read more exploits of Derek and his group. You have to write enough more so we see what happens with Wanda and Leanne

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’d love for you to continue it as long as you’re enjoying writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep writing i love your story

Karen_48Karen_48about 3 years ago

There are so many possibilities that is would be a shame not to continue. You have been doing a great job and I am looking forward to more.

sun9755sun9755about 3 years ago

Please continue and make Leanne do all that she threatened to Derek and Wanda

DevDoc69DevDoc69about 3 years ago

Keep going PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! Please keep going!

WanderingHands1014WanderingHands1014about 3 years ago

Keep writing please. You’ve got enough story lines here to triple the amount of chapters, and I would like to,read all of it.

mul717ud35mul717ud35about 3 years ago

Am dying to know what happens the Leanne and Wanda's daughter in particular. Wanda too now she's free.

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

I almost didn't read this chapter, when I read the title. Wanda's chances of ending under Leanne's thumb seemed too great. But I read it and like the other chapters, it proved to be fun to read.

At this time, the story needs more than an Epilogue. We need to know:

1. What happens to Wanda now that she's free?

2. How Leanne adapts to her servitude? Plus Derek may not sell her, but he most certainly can rent her services to Wanda, should Wanda start her own accounting firm with Derek or Sarah's support!

3. I'd also like to witness Leanne attending one of those weekend parties. I'm sure some of the women would want to use her holes.

4. Howe long Benoit's sentence will be for his role in having Wanda enslaved and I agree with Carnes8004's comment, to have him enslaved to Wanda as restitution? And

5. Let's not forget everyone else's lives; from Rhonda and Caterine through to the Santiagos and now Leanne as his serf, for 5 or 10 years?

There are so many possibilities...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story keep up the good woks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm enjoying your story and don't want it to finish.

Please continue it. But continue how you feel better. You can explain us what happens later when Wanda arrives home and the girls welcome her with a party and they all serve her as the schedule.

Perhaps the next one in the list will be Leanne....

And there is the weekend party with Leanne enjoying the other side of the dildos....

You have some nice other lines to develop.

Will Derek sell Leanne to her husband? Will she be sent to Florida? Will Wanda stay with the girls and the boss? (I bet for that) Is Bonnie really pregnant? If Wanda stays, will she be pregnant as Rhonda insinuated some chapters before talking about the implants? What about the other girls? I thought the time Kat and Cheryl were toghether had bound them from hate to love? Who knows? Maybe Kat was cheating with Cheryl's husband because she was in love with Cheryl?

As I said I love the story, but somehow y found the first chapters hard to read and undestand (English is not my born language) but I think is a great story and if you edit it somehow (dialogues in paragrahs are killing my eyes) would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue this has been a great series and really want to see what happens to Leanne and Benoit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep on writing. Great story line.

Karen_48Karen_48about 3 years ago

There are so many possibilities it would be a shame if you didn’t explore them. I have really enjoy reading it so far and hope that you either continue it or end this one and start a new story with the same characters entering the next stage of their lives. Thanks for providing so much enjoyment for your many fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have loved the story and hope you will continue it.

DaidseanDaidseanabout 3 years ago

Carry on. This story is only beginning

FadedIndianFadedIndianabout 3 years ago

Ah go for it and extend the story. Besides we all want to see Leanne get hers again, and again, and again.

WD42WD42about 3 years ago

I love the story line you have created and would prefer to see it continue

Medic975Medic975about 3 years ago

Keep it going, do wish there waas more sexy times, but you've explained your stance on that well.

sjl2sjl2about 3 years ago

Great story .... want to hear what Derek does with Leanne - please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep writing please. This is the most enjoyable tale I've read here. I check pretty much daily for my next fix of Derek and his girls

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

I would love to see more of this world and these characters.

(IMHO) Derek should sell Leanne to Wanda. I know a lot of the slave characters committed crimes, some of them very serious, but the Leanne character has no redeeming values and is just sadistic for no other reason, other that she can a get away with it. Even though Wanda doesn't seem to be the type to seek revenge I'm sure the other women would make sure Leanne is punished.

PS: Derek should have shut that Doctor down in the last chapter for her treatment of his slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GOD, please continue to write this wonderfully intriguing storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is my first ever comment! Please, please, please keep this story going. The writing is great, I really care about the characters and it feels like there are lots of story lines to explore. This is really enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue the story. I have enjoyed every chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Continue this story. Please.

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedabout 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story, and I'm so invested now in all the characters. PLEASE continue with more chapters!!

hiteach500hiteach500about 3 years ago

Please please please continue writing the story. I am loving it and I want to find out what happens with Leanne and the public defender.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 3 years ago

Keep writing please. A thoroughly entertaining tale albeit the sheer number and names of the characters leave me a little confused at times....think it’s my age :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Does Wanda take over as head of LeAnne's company?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More write more

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago

I have to wonder, is our author channeling Justin Wilson? For those who don't know Justin Wilson, he was a fabulous raconteur who spun great stories of life along the bayous. Sir !!! You must go on spinning these tales.

I have to agree with one of the comments that wondered where the others are. So !!! Where are they ??? Inquiring minds need to know !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is a great story in a well designed universe.

I hope you continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it going please. We need to know the rest of the story. You are doing great telling the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please more chapters. Great writer and great stories. Easy to 20 more chapters. Your fans love these. Great characters and enjoy the interaction. Do stop now. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well I loved that Leanne got her comeuppance. Great story, just start a next series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As someone who devours fiction, both good and bad, I would say this: only continue writing if you have solid plans for the future.

I love this series. The author has created a compelling, detailed world which even a critical reader could get completely immersed in, and three-dimensional characters which even a critical reader can find realistic. This stuff turns me on more than the most vividly written gratuitous sex scenes. I want more. Holy shit do I want more.

But at the same time, I have seen far, far too many stories which outstay their welcome. Stories where the authors drag out the story, go on nonsensical detours, recycle old arcs with slightly different packaging, etc.

I do not want this series to be just another story which starts off strong but dies a slow, feeble death. It is better to quit when everyone wants you to stay, than to stay until everyone wants you to quit.

If you have more ideas and are confident you can make them as good as the story has been so far, then please, please continue. But if you can't think of new ways for the story to develop and decide to conclude it here, you will do so to my standing ovation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm really hoping Derek will pierce Leanne, gape her with huge dildos and whore her out as a "morale officer" for what she tried to do to him and Wanda. Sure, Derek has a record of treating his slaves quite well, but aside from Rhonda, his slaves were mostly good people who made small mistakes, so there's a small hope Leanne won't be sold back to her husband, and won't receive the same, gentle treatment as the rest of his slaves. Of course, even if she's treated like the slaves in Derek's household, she will doubtless be loaned as a slave for the lesbian weekend orgies as well as to Wanda. I wonder if Wanda will join in the weekend orgies as a Mistress now that she is freed. As a friend of Lou and Sarah's and a capable free woman in her own right, she likely possesses the necessary qualifications, though it will probably be awkward as hell since she'll be interacting with people who shamelessly abused her when she was a slave.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years agoAuthor

I have an ending in mind. I just haven't got there yet. Chapter 25 should be out soon. I agree with many of you. Tell the story as long as there is a story to tell. Then end it. With any luck that won't be real soon.

FrankzeyFrankzeyabout 3 years ago

I really like this series and I'd never vote against more chapters, with that said though this is a pretty good note to end on and you shouldn't feel forced to keep going. (even if most of us are hoping for another 25 chapters lol)

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

After reading all the comments to date, I feel compeled to add a second comment!

I know, it's very hard to keep people interested after 24 instalments. I couldn't do it myself and yes we are at a crossroad: you can keep writing about the slave's remaining time, Derek is 65, what happen when he passes? Or is he there to free Cheryl and Clarice? What happens to his legacy? And of course there is Leanne and Wanda! Does Derek go after his lbs. of flesh? Leanne did threaten him and Wanda! Does Leanne claim she was tricked into a full indenture contract, which of course can be refuted by the video from the conference room and results in her full enslavement for what God knows how long and does Wanda get her lbs. of flesh? YOU HAVE GOT TO KEEP THE STORY ALIVE! As I said there are so many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An epilogue and than start part two?

Honestly, if you have a good idea for a second arc go for it. Otherwise might want to end it on a high note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this could be a netflix series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is amazing. I hope it never ends. Just keep the saga continuing like lamp chops song

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

I hope you continue I am reading the story like I do of some of my favorite mainstream authors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES