All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 25'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been refreshing this page the whole day waiting for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Leanne's breakdown and Douglas's fall was immensely satisfying, though I really, really wish Derek and Wanda would be harsher to their enemies. (Namely Leanne, who routinely abused all of Derek's slaves) I doubt none of them will get to do, in equal measure, what she did to them, much less what she tried to or wanted to do to them. I'm probably going to find it irritating if Leanne serves a short sentence of more intense punishment then ends up being treated just like another one of the slaves. Even if Derek prevents Leanne from being used by other men (fair enough), I wish he'd at least create a second level of slavery that's lower than the standard slave, just for Leanne to regularly get reamed with dildos or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for deciding to continue.

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Oh, that was so good. I'm glad your continuing the story. Can't wait for Leanne to get hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep it up. I love this story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you. Please tell us about Leanne attending the party

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So happy to see a new story! Please keep them coming.

wheelman53wheelman53about 3 years ago

Great continuation of the story. Ty

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordabout 3 years ago
I am in awe

In just over six months, you have published 25 magnificently-plotted chapters, totally (in normal length pages) well over 300 pages single-spaced. You have indicated that you were coming to a stopping point, and no one could blame you for ceasing this labor. On the other hand, I think I can speak for your other readers when I say that additional chapters--or perhaps another story using some of the same characters--would be very welcome, even if you slow down your writing pace. Magnificent!

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

Good for Leanne & Benoit.

Having Leanne try to run away was genius, You had her dig her own grave or rather make up her own bed until she turns 65. I loved that.

Now I hope we'll get to see how they lived happilly ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is simply fantastic. Thanks for your work. Have to say though, it sounds like Leeanne and Benoit will get treated much better than Kat did. Her abuse was ridiculously over the top.

PatientDomPatientDomabout 3 years ago

Good to see the continuation.

I agree with others who have taken the time to comment and thank you for the further plot line development. I would also second the comments that Derek should be looking to further punish Leanne for how she treated the other slaves in the family. Pushing Douglas to serve as a party play thing as Chad was once is ideal.

Please add further chapters to this popular story and continue to develop the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful series. Karma gave to those that earned it.

Very nice wrap up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES