All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 29'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved reading about Doug. Karma is a bitch. Can't wait to read about his changes and his breast development. Well done one less prick of a lawyer for the world to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The new chapter finally passed! (Also, lolz at the "once she was over 18" edits, hahaha)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay, I’ve read the comments about Benoit from earlier stories, but I have to be the bad guy. The punishment described here is cruelly excessive. A regular slave is freed at 65, definitely changed somewhat from the slave experience, but still the person he/she was prior to slavery. What is being done to Benoit erases every aspect of his existence - physical, biological, mental, emotional, psychological, probably spiritual (assuming he had an awareness of such). Seems the death penalty would be kinder. He will not be Benoit in any real respect when his sentence “ends”, because unlike every other slave, his sentence will not end until his new freak self dies. Have to think as Wanda sees what she has turned him into over the years will have negative impact on her eventually - knowing it was her choice to levy such a devastatingly cruel and unending torture on him.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, yes that kind of punishment IS excessively cruel. I addressed the same thing before with Richard. How violence from a slave was not going to be tolerated in any form. And how if his inadvertent shoving the table into the two had caused a miscarriage he would not have had the option of implantation. It would have been a one way trip to death row.

Lou brings up the idea that it has been challenged repeatedly in the courts AND upheld as a way to curb violence in a population that might not be quelled otherwise.

Siska100Siska100almost 3 years ago

Well, that took good care of Doug. Now, we need to hear what Slave Girl Justice will amount to, for Leanne; plus how Lenore and herself will be greeted, next weekend party.

Can't wait to read what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What makes what Benoit did to Wanda so much worse than what Rhonda/Chad did to Derek or what Richard/Karen did to Derek with regard to his son and finances? Yet those people have some sort of future to look forward to ; unlike Benoit.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 3 years ago

I’ve now caught up and have read the 29 chapters. I have enjoyed the read. I know you purposely did not want “ jerking off fodder” I believe the story would have been better with a bit more intimate moments in the character development. The mother daughter interactions were really by passed. I would expect to have a favourite slave or a emotional tie but there really is nothing. I think this is the difference between a good story and a great one. When Derek had Karen there was no emotional triggers. With 10 hot women wanting him how did Karen feel nothing? I hope we get a little deeper in Leanne’s & Lenora transformation the contrast of the unwilling and willing. The growth or there emotional tie and need of Derek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Isn't karma a real bite. You never know when a bad deed comes back. I think Wanda and Cynthia will have a battle of position. Leanne is going to try some manipulation of her education for position in hierarchy too I think.

I just can't wait to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It occurs to me that this wonderful series is subtly (possibly unintentionally) echoing the fact that women in power (terrorists, prison guards, workplaces, etc) lack the quality of mercy - despite the claimed strength of nurturing and compassion.

Consider how Jasmine Angelle betrayed her husband. How Rachel Dubois so willingly and enthusiastically abused her male friend, Dr. Angelle, for kicks. How over the top the girls abused Kat after she apologetically asked for punishment for her treatment of Cheryl. How Leeanne treated the slave girls - and threatened to treat Derek. How Sarah continuously mind fucked the slaves so they never knew how to respond to her to avoid further punishment. How Wanda is treating Doug.

Then, consider how Derek has treated those who wronged him. Karen and Richard left him financially broken and unable to see his son. Derek punished them and then restored their dignity, responsibility and a future to strive for. How Derek treated Rhonda and Chad - who sought to have him enslaved falsely and robbed financially. Derek welcomed Rhonda into the family. Chad is now the assistant in Florida where his female boss regularly has sex with him.

Rhonda and Chad were motivated by greed in their actions against Derek. Doug was motivated by revenge for his cousin against the last available person who participated in that criminality. But, unlike Rhonda and Chad, Doug will become a chemically and biologically altered asexual zombie freak show beyond any hope of ever recovering.

The lesson here is, if one is so unfortunate as to be enslaved, pray you get a male owner.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have had several people send me feedback directly. I will respond to them but you need to check the box and enter your email for me to do this.

WD42 recently sent me one such. Here was the response I tried to send:

Thank you for your comments. I had briefly said at one point Sarah and Lou were going to inherit the whole estate. That will be revised because of actions in the next couple chapters. I also planned to address it in my planned epilogue, which is half written already. I just don't know when the finale will arrive yet. Originally it was way before now.

Now as far as the slaves having babies I addressed that several times. They can't. Contraceptive implants are mandated yearly. The girls who induced lactation did it partly because they could never have a kid of their own. 'I hope you get this. You did not check the box to allow me to see your email.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When you said that Doug punishment is cruel you forgot that he was a slave when he assaulted two free women.

Tribunals would not allow that behabiour of any slave. Its his second strike.

Maybe some of the girls were convicted of some serious charges, but it was their first strike.

Lets see what happened to the 3 slaves who did domething to dig their own graves (second strike).

First, Richard, who attacked Derek. He was sentenced to life and to be implanted. Only Derek decided that was better in the long run no to implant him inmediately. But the threats remains, so Richard must behave.

Second, Leanne. She lost a bet and instead of behave and endure a five year soft indenture (or maybe 10, but knowing Derek I guess only five will be the most likely), she went slave stupid and ran away getting a full enslavement and charged of several felonies in the way.

I must say that this enslavent seemed a nice set up to me. But not from Derek. He was pissed of her, but was nice to her and proposed her (ex)husband to take her home and return her the next day. But was the (ex)husband who ordered her to go home and get her things alone. Who let a newly unbroken slave go alone home? And who charged her abot the money and the car? It was not Derek. Her husband did. He was really pissed of her. Remember that was her (ex)husband who stopped her to negotiate a new deal with Derek to buy her freedom from the indentiture.

But, as you see, she was an indentured (slave) who ran away and charged of several felonies. Second strike also. No mercy....

Why the Doug case needs to be diferent?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Harshness of Doug's Punishment

Doug was punished for assaulting two free women, and he was pretty violent when he did it. Slaves are suppose to be obedient and super-harsh punishment is what helps keep them in line. It's the "yeah, it sucks that you're a slave, but it could be a lot, LOT worse, so don't misbehave". It's completely consistent with the world building so far, and more importantly, completely logical. Historically speaking, ALL slave-holding societies have been extremely harsh on misbehaving slaves.

@Women in Power

The whole Dr Angelle thing is one of the few parts of the series which doesn't quite make sense to me, but it's not central to the plot so I can kind of overlook it. Jasmine intends to remarry him afterwards, so they purportedly maintain good relations, which leads me to believe that if he really didn't want to go to slave camp, he could just threaten to not get back together with her later. He was also mentioned as having a submissive side, so perhaps he didn't actually object to going to slave camp. But then the whole "he was crying afterwards" thing doesn't make sense since it was written to sound like he was really suffering and having a bad time. Perhaps there were a bunch of twists and turns in that relationship, but we just don't know. Either way, it's a super-complicated dynamic and it all happens off-screen so it just seems... weird. Perhaps GamlnLuck will write a side story going over that, perhaps not. Either way, it's not important to the Derek storyline, so I more or less just try to ignore it.

Wanda has a genuinely good reason to be harsh with Doug. He knew full well that she likely knew nothing and had very little to do with the scamming, if anything at all. But he was determined to "punish a bad guy" and feel good about it, whether or not they actually were a bad guy. He had lynch-mob mentality and he deserved zero sympathy. Kat's punishment also had plenty of justification. She was a reckless idiot and she also did sleep with her friend's husband, which I personally don't see as much of a big deal, but I understand that that can be devastating to some people. Leanne and some of the other more sadistic women at the parties are probably the best examples of the "women in power" point. They abuse because they can.

And yeah, Derek is a fairly unusual. Like, you put a bunch of guys in Derek's situation where they were set up, falsely accused, faced the genuine threat of their life being completely ruined, and then getting power over their tormentors? 99% of guys would have unleashed some insane revenge on Rhonda and Chad. I know I would have. But Derek instead opted for the more profitable and less vengeful route. But it was more motivated by pragmatism and personal gain rather than magnanimity. Same with his ex and her husband.

@Leanne Trying to Climb the Hierarchy

I don't think so. ALL the slaves have a strong grudge against her. Derek might have considered his revenge complete, but the free women, especially Wanda, probably still hold something against Leanne. And since Leanne repeatedly and deliberately wronged all the slaves, I'd say there's a zero chance she'll amount to anything more than being a standard slave in terms of the pecking order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES