Slave Camp Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched the girls walk to the edge of the woods through their scopes. Suddenly they began to laugh. Derek asked what was going on. "Clarice just mooned me! She planted the target and dropped her pants. Actually she put the target right over where her butthole and pussy would be!" Kurt giggled, "Bev's ass is NICE!" he exclaimed.

"Well, I guess that is one way to get you over the excitement of having a real target." John laughed." Now concentrate on the target. You tell me when you are 'on' or 'off'. The boys completed this drill several times. Then John had them do the countdown by themselves a few times. Bev and Clarice had returned to the house by now, both grinning. Derek shook his head at them and grinned.

"I think you boys are ready." John pronounced. "We'll get you dressed and in the blind after supper." The boys were thrilled.

"Do those girls tease you like that, Derek?" JR asked. "I mean it must be so cool to have slave girls waiting to just offer themselves up!" His brother agreed. "I hear people say how cool it is to have a slave girl you can use whenever you want."

"Think it's all hot sex whenever you want, huh?" Derek asked. "I know that is the way it is presented." Both boys nodded.

"Think of it this way." Derek said. "Have you ever had a puppy? Or any pet?" The boys nodded. "Well a slave is just like that. You gotta make sure you take care of her. I am gonna say 'her' here because that is what I have living with me. I have a few males but they live elsewhere. I have just enough reason to keep both but that is it."

"Imagine yourself living on you own. You have an apartment, a slave and you are working or going to school. Whatever. Now even if you send your slave off to work every day, you still need to take care of her every evening. She can take herself to a toilet of course but what about meals? What is she allowed to do? Do you care if she is sitting there bored, lonely and thinking? You are there on time one evening, she has your food ready. The next night you are busy. Do you tell her to eat and hold the leftovers for you? Or do like some of the stories and make her eat slave chow and to fix you some real food if and when you finally show up?"

"In that case, how much would you trust the food? Did she spit in it? Poison it? Whatever. And that is just the food you eat. Say you make enough money you do not care about the waste and expense and give her your credit card to make all the grocery purchases. You are too busy to go shop. You mean food. But while you are out she decides to screw with you and buys a half dozen big screen televisions. And then gives them away. You are on the hook to make the payment not her." The boys looked shocked.

"Yeah, you can shock or whip the piss out of her. But if that and screwing her is how you are treating her anyway, what does she have to lose?" Derek asked. "Selling her is what she is pushing for. She'd rather take her chances with the next owner."

"My point is you have to trust your slave. That stuff about treating the girl like she she is nothing but a toy is not only impractical, but dumb as hell. You can't just put the slave in a box and leave her there until you are ready to play with her. People find out real quick it is more work than fun and games. I got my first couple slaves at the same time. I did not exactly trust them to be left alone full time at first, but I knew where they were and as mother and daughter, they were obligated to watch out for each other's welfare. At least they had to fix food if they wanted to eat. I ate the same food. But I found my free time was really diminished. I had to coordinate with them when I'd be home and fit our schedules to match. Stuff like that."

"Later, as I got more girls that problem eased up. If I decided to not come home until later that was on me. The girls would fix food, eat and clean up. They had their chores to get done and to get ready for work the next day. Even how I treated them changed. I had to. Slaves are not non-entities. They have feelings. Now I do not cater to their feelings all the time. Far from it. But I recognize they have them. That is not how the stories read, I know. They make it sound like every slave is hot to trot or at least is willing to screw at the snap of a finger. And they have certainly have their urges but they have other feelings too. But I also have to be fair and consider what they want. I want to be able to change this place from a house of slaves to a home with a family."

"Do you know what my slaves did to get enslaved in the first place?" Derek asked. The boys shook their heads. "Every one of them made a ONE time bad decision. None of them were career criminals who finally got caught. The one who actually stole something would have been able to do it the day before. She took a car that she had been driving and some money from an account she used to have access to. One day that is legal, the next. because she was indentured, totally illegal. I have two girls convicted of murder." The boys sat up wide-eyed. "Yep, both killed a guy. Not on purpose. Oh they meant to hurt the guys. One fed the guy some medication she thought would make him really sick. It killed him instead. The other wanted to beat up her boyfriend and hit him in the head instead and killed him. The guys were cheating on them, so they made bad decisions too."

"My point is I rely on my slaves. As a matter of fact the two murderers are two of the women who take care of my baby sons." Derek said. JR realized one had to be Clarice, the one who had teased him just minutes before. Derek nodded. "Yep, she is a good person, but for losing her temper that one day, she would be a free person doing whatever she wanted."

"Here is the other lesson for you boys. Think through everything you do several times. Make sure you are not making a potentially dumb mistake." Derek said.

"Let me give you an example. You meet a new girl, go on a few dates and she tells you she wants to have sex. You may even have sex a few times and one day she says she wants to play a game. She wants you to treat her like a slave, make her do slave yoga then bend her over and screw her. Maybe even hold her or tie her down. Everything is consensual. Well, this time her father comes home and catches you guys. He does not even know his baby girl is having sex. She panics and yells, 'HE MADE ME! We were playing around and I tried to say NO, but...' Next thing you know the cops are hauling you off to jail."

John was nodding. "I told the boys the same thing. I'm glad you came up with the scenario."

"Or think about you are out with friends when the guy driving says he needs to make a stop." Derek continued. "You see him buy what you think MIGHT be drugs but don't say anything or get out and go home. He gets pulled over and everybody gets carted off to jail for possession. Now you might not get enslaved, but you have an arrest record. So the next time something happens they throw the book at you and you wind up being enslaved for a year or two." Kurt and JR looked horrified.

"Every one of my slaves did not imagine they would really get convicted and enslaved at the time they did whatever it was. Yet here they are. Think about it." Derek said. 'It might save you some grief if you stop and think every time. It also makes you appreciate that every slave is not a horrible person who deserves his or her treatment like some want to think."

"Now we are gonna go inside where a murderer or a thief or some of other type criminal is gonna be fixing your food." Derek added, grinning.

A few hours later, John was sitting with Derek out front on the porch. They were waiting for the automatic feeder to go off and alert the hogs dinner was served. John had asked the boys if they wanted him to sit behind them in the blind. Both boys declined saying they had practiced enough to handle it on their own. John and Derek helped them climb into the blind. They handed up the rifles and then the magazines containing the ammunition. "Remember, we are NOT pigs." John said. "Don't shoot us when we show up. After you fire and look to make sure no other targets, clear your weapons and call us. We will be near the house with the hoist. You will hear us drive up. You know how to clear the weapons. Do it again. All magazines in pockets. No accidents okay?" The boys nodded. "We will help you down with the rifles then we will go gut what you shot." The boys were in place and ready long before the feeder began to spray food.

"I told the boys the same things you did. I'm glad you said it." John said. "They'll probably accuse me of asking you to say all that." Derek laughed.

"I hope I am around to tell my boys that same shit." Derek said. Hearing the sound of the synchronized gunfire pleased both men. "Well at least they got their rounds off. Hope they both got clean shots." The boys had. They had each selected a medium size hog. JR got a boar and his brother a sow.

JR was angry with himself. "I thought I was getting a sow too. You told me how it was important to take them out. I couldn't tell from the angle." Both Derek and John told him that the important thing was he hit his target in exactly the right spot to get a clean kill. The pigs were gutted and hung in the building to wait until Sunday morning when they would be butchered.

The next morning, Derek told Clarice to get the smoker she built ready to cure some hams and sausages. Derek had no idea how to prepare that kind of meat. John did. They had to stage the smoking. The hams had to be brined a few days before smoking. But they had ribs put away and pork loin which they cooked Sunday. The sausages were started. That filled the smoker to capacity. John and Derek supervised and drank beer while the boys thoroughly cleaned and lubricated the rifles that afternoon.

"I hope you get to do that with our boys when they are that age." Sarah offered, watching. "Me too." Derek said.

========

Two days after the pig butchering, Sarah announced they had a weekend party coming up. "Lou and I have not attended one in a while, but we feel it is time to go." Derek shrugged and said 'Okay." but he wondered why she was announcing this like a question.

"Well, first off, you need to decide if Lenore goes as a slave or a free woman. We have the replica collar. Even if she goes as a free woman, her lack of pubes is gonna be noticed. I told her today she is getting her butt marked tomorrow. She was very happy with that. She said it was a badge she was one of the family and had been afraid to ask why she had not been marked yet. I almost thought that funny until I thought about it. The girl really wants to belong. I almost felt guilty I had not got her ass tattooed earlier. Wanda is just now getting a few pubes. Her blonde hair makes them hard to see. Lenore might be able to hide behind that. Or we can say you wanted her hairless. Most will accept that but I think her family is gonna be suspicious. She is nervous you will make her go as a slave. She is embarrassed to be treated like one in front of her mother sister and cousin. I told her if you decided that way, I might put her on a leash with a butt plug mounted tail. I could keep her with me like a pet. The slut got aroused but is still nervous."

"Leanne is going to get thrown to the wolves. The girls had a slave girl justice meeting and voted unanimously that she stand up and tell her story. Tell the whole group of free women how she is now a slave slut and is to be used by one and all. They want either Lou or I to stand up and say 'use the bitch' if she is not clear enough in her speech."

Derek shook his head as he laughed. "I thought maybe they were gonna let up on her a bit."

"Fuck no." Sarah said. "They want to see her reamed so bad, every one of the girls has volunteered to go to the party. I asked for a someone to stay home and help you with the babies but they all want to see Leanne get nailed first hand. Even knowing they are going to be used in the process."

"Oh, so you and Lou don't think I am capable of taking care of the boys without help, huh?" Derek announced, acting hurt.. "I'll have you know I can do it. We have enough milk set back I am seriously thinking about getting some rennin and making cheese. The only down side is I can't take the boys to the casino. We will be fine here at the house." he assured her.

"Well, Lou and I did ask Bev to help." Sarah said. "She needs to be kept away from the party thing anyway. She is not a slave nor an established free woman guest for the party. And even if she were this party is not one I'd want to initiate her. Ginger is about to get seriously punished. I really intend to bust her ass. I mean I may just break her. She is gonna be one sorry woman come Sunday evening when I bring her home."

Lou and Wanda came up as Sarah was talking and wanted to know what was going on. "I've been going over how we are planning this next weekend party. Wanda, you are going as a free woman of course. But Lenore is a consideration for Derek, as is Ginger for me."

Derek asked what Ginger did. "She made the decision to alter part of the production system without either consulting me or the accountants." Sarah said. "We have accountants for a reason. Not just to balance the books and write reports. They help us calculate whether a potential move would be profitable or not. Ginger did a little stubby pencil drill and made a decision on her own. From what I've gather it could cost us or make us a couple hundred thousand dollars in the next six months. It all depends on a very shaky source for supplies. I'm not going to wait to see if she lucks out and pulls a miracle out her ass. I think her decision was the wrong one. I am going to nail her ass now just for taking the dumbass risk without enough information or a backup."

"She is gonna attend the party as a full slave girl." Sarah said. "Many of those women know her. She is gonna announce publicly she screwed up without going into detail and to make up for it, she will serve me for a period of time as a slave and, as my slave, open to all women at the party. Her alternative is to get indentured. Indentured, she loses her position in the company. She might do the work, but with NONE of the authority. Either way the bitch gets humiliated and is taught a major lesson."

"And you do not want Bev there.." Derek said. "Not sparing Clarice."

"I just think it better if Bev stayed home right now." Sarah said. "Clarice knows as a slave she has limited choices. She has experienced that loss of control. She will accept what happens to her mother faster."

"Guess this is the week for tearing up some slave ass and doing carnage." Wanda offered, grinning. "I took Doug to see Dr Marge this afternoon for his first followup exam after getting implanted."

To be honest, I almost felt sorry for the guy." Wanda said. "And you all know how I feel about the asshole for what he did to me." They all laughed.

"Marge's nurse. Not the RN, but the slave LPN took us back. She gave Doug a set of instructions for how he was supposed to present himself. I took the cage off but left the ring in place. I expected him to get hard but it barely grew. He was standing naked in the present position when Marge walked into the room. Seeing his ex wife's cousin shocked Hell out of him. I thought he was gonna yell or cry. He almost put his hands over his crotch. The boy is smart though. He didn't. He realized in a couple seconds he was set up. He glanced at me but did not glare." Wanda said.'I was waiting for that glare."

"Marge greeted him by name and looked at him like a wolf looks at a rabbit. I thought at first I was gonna chew a hole in my cheek, but then I sorta thought about it like watching a show on television. It was that funny. Marge just looked him over from head to toe for a minute or so. Then she sat on her little stool and called him to step closer. It would have been easy for her to scoot the little stool over the three feet or so since it was on wheels, but she had him close his legs, step forward and then spread his legs again. His face was beet red at having to actually offer his nuts up for inspection."

"'You know why you are here, don't you?' she asked him. He nodded. 'Well lets see how this little implant has settled." Marge said. She reached forward and just grabbed him from underneath right by the scrotum. He winced and almost moaned." Wanda reported. "She held his balls in her left hand and began to run her index finger over his balls. I could tell she felt the whole scrotum. She offered me to feel the implant."

"It felt like a rubbery foam third ball inserted inside, maybe a little bigger than the two real ones. Marge said it had set up properly. Doug moaned when she pressed on his balls. She did not do it hard but I am guessing firmly. She started asking him about what he knew would happen to him. He most choked when he said his balls would shrivel, his cock would shrink and he'd grow breasts.

Marge just said, "Yep, but that will take a little time. Don't expect to go bra shopping too soon. How far it progresses just depends on several factors. Your estrogen level is one of them. Oh you will probably be sterile soon no matter what. And most likely impotent after a few weeks. People absorb the female hormones at different rates though, so we may supplement the implant. That is why a doctor follows each boy implanted. I'll draw a blood sample and test it for free testosterone, estrogen and progesterone. Yep the program you are on hits you from a couple directions. We want to get it to a therapeutic level fairly soon. You may not like it. Expect some hot flashes, especially night sweats. You may have mood changes, but they don't include anger. You might suddenly burst into tears though. We have a range we want to hold the female hormones. I'm thinking I will get you to the high side of that range right away."

"I thought he was gonna cry when she ordered him to bend over so she could get a semen sample. She said she was not going to strap him down, but if he did not fully cooperate she would and then she would punish him. Believe me, she reamed his butthole good when she milked him. She went from two fingers to three. He was gripping the table hard and trying not to cry out. He could not help moaning. She drained him out as much as the tech did last week. She worked him until she couldn't get any more. She sent a sample of the first bit she got to the lab. She said she wanted to see if there was any immediate impact on number and motility."

"I put the cage back on him and he went out to sit in the waiting room. Marge called him back to get a shot saying his hormones were not where she wanted them. She thanked me for bringing him to her to supervise his treatment"

"High side of the acceptable range, huh?" Derek commented. "Marge is going after your boy. I'm guessing she is pissed about the way he treated Lenore and will want to do everything the law will allow to punish him. You'll have to decide how far you let her go. Like if you keep him on the program after the first year or not. From what I read, a man as young as Doug might sort of recoup some function if you don't get him implanted again. The lack of erections really does make the penis shrink." Derek continued. "Strange as it sounds, the penis needs to be exercised. It has to get the blood flow to erect at least a little every now and then. I've read accounts that after a while the penis can actually shrink to that of a prepubescent boy. Especially with the cage and hormones."

"Seriously?" Wanda asked. Derek said that was according to some of the accounts he had read on the subject. She would need to ask Dr Marge. She would also need to consider how much did she really want to fuck the guy over.

"He did not care about me. He showed absolutely no regard for me." Wanda offered grimly. "For all he cared, I could have been used as a company whore for the next fifteen years. A three hole slut."