Slave Camp Ch. 30

Story Info
Lenore settles in and Doug gets a followup exam.
8.2k words
4.59
10.5k
7

Part 30 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

Lenore's phone rang the next evening. It was on the charger on the counter with the others. Caroline answered it. "Yes, Ma'am she is here. I'll have to get her. She was talking with Derek and Wanda. I'll see if she is available. I'm sure you understand." She left the phone on the counter and went to the living room. "Dr Marge is on the phone for you Lenore. She was demanding to talk to you. I told her you are with Derek. You want me to tell her you are busy?"

"Damn. No I better take it." Lenore said. She suspected she knew what it was about. She glanced at the other women. Lou and Sarah sat in their chairs, cuddling their babies. Lou told her to handle her cousin. Then she grinned and told her to put it on speaker and ordered everybody in the room to be silent. Lenore got her phone.

"Hey, Marge!" she began, jovially. "I guess you know where I am staying now. I bet that is why you are calling."

"Don't give me that shit!" Marge said. "My office girl caught on the name Angelle and told me you made an appointment with my partner for both contraceptive and period preventive implants. Now why didn't you call me? And don't give me that shit about us being family. I have been giving you exams since I went into practice. Your mom and sister come to me for exams. Of course if any of you needed surgery I would let my partner do it but for routine shit you need to come to me."

"I'm sorry Marge." Lenore said, suddenly on the defense. "I just wanted to keep some stuff private." Marge laughed and said Lenore's pussy was not that private as she had seen it hundreds of times over the years. At least on the outside and dozens on the insides. Lenore was glad she was on the phone and her cousin could not see her blush.

"Don't give me that shit about keeping stuff private." Marge said. "I am in the loop. When Paige told me you moved in with your new boss and told me where you worked I about shit. I was thinking Leanne Waddsworth. But then I realized your mom meant Wanda Lesser. Which means you are fucking Derek Robichaud. You joined his harem of sluts and slaves." Marge began laughing. "And I'd refer to the group the same way in front of Sarah and Lou. They know I would."

"You know by now I take care of all those women. Your little pussy is nothing special. If you don't want me to spank your ass, you will see me as well. I reviewed your file. You are not due a pap or an internal exam for another nine months so I'm gonna write the order for your implants. You can get them just by coming to the office. My nurse will administer them. I'm glad you never got pregnant by that asshole you married. I am guessing Wanda told you she asked me to do the followup after his procedure." Lenore said she did. "Well sounds like the asshole deserved it. He is due to see me next week. That is primarily for me to make sure the implant has congealed and there is no complications. Tell me, how do you feel about his emasculation? And you know that is what it really is. The media calls it 'hormonally subduing a violent slave'. But we all know better."

"He attacked me first. Then punched Wanda." Lenore said. "I got over any feelings I had for him a while back. You know how he treated me. Not badly. He simply ignored me. The opposite of love is not hate. It is apathy. He did not care a bit about me and now I don't care a bit about his ass!" Lenore said vehemently.

"Good!" Marge said. "I hope you like being part of Derek's group of women. I am sure you will get one hell of a lot of exposure to girl on girl sex as well as hetero sex. One of these days I am gonna get to examine Derek. I know he is a good guy. I like him. But I've been itching to see what he is packing in his pants. It has to be something to keep all those women happy. It can't just be his fingers and tongue."

Lenore laughed. "Marge! You made your point. I'll let you stay my doctor as long as it is not a conflict. And please tell Mom I am fine if you talk to her."

"Oh, I already told Paige what you were up to." Marge laughed. "I said she might not get any grand-babies right away but if you played your cards right she might get one later on. She wants to meet Derek. She knows Lou and Sarah and even some of the others from the parties. "Go back to whatever orgy you all had going on when I called. Bye." Marge hung up.

"Sorry for that, Derek." Lenore said. The women were now laughing openly. Even Derek was amused.

The next morning as the three drove to the office, Leanne said, "So Dr Marge thinks you are another of Derek's girlfriends? She seemed to take that all in stride. I know she is bi and DAMN liberal when it comes to sex or anything pertaining to sex. So why not tell her you are playing sex slave in private? Why the big secret?"

"Because I don't want her to know I am a slave when at home." Lenore said. "Marge knows I am submissive. Hell, she helped put me on that course. But there is big ass difference between somebody knowing you have submissive tendencies and knowing you are a committed slave even if it is unofficial."

"Okay. Now I gotta know." Wanda said as she drove. "How did Dr Marge do anything to influence you? Leanne is creaming her panties and I am curious." Lenore sat quietly blushing. 'Do we have to pull over and convince you to tell?" Wanda asked, laughing.

"No." Lenore said, resignedly. "Marge is over ten years older than me. She was in college when my Dad died and I started acting up. So she was around for all the counseling failures. When I hit eighteen and Mom started to spank and keep me naked when I acted out she seemed to come over often. She not only gave Mom advice, I think it was her idea in the first place.. Uhh, plus she actively participated in some of my discipline." Lenore added quietly. Wanda asked how Marge participated. "She had full spanking rights. The whole time after I hit eighteen until I left for college. And she used them... and I mean regularly. If I stepped out of line an inch she seemed to know and was there to correct me. When I moved back in with Mom after college, Marge knew I was back under Mom's rules. She asked who had spanking rights. Mom told her anybody who had them before. I protested that once. ONCE. The good thing was Marge did not abuse it. She was tough and I hated it then, but later I realized I would have been a real mess otherwise. She even stripped me after my bachelorette party and spanked me. I had a hot, pink butt under my wedding dress when I walked down the aisle. She told me she thought I was making a mistake and not marrying for love. She was right as it turned out. I wanted a place to belong. She told me she'd take me over and give me what I needed. Her words were much stronger. That is why she was quick to say she'd spank me last night."

"Well belonging to Derek is a good place for you." Leanne said. "He collects smart slaves. And he takes care of them. Let's get to work and make some money. I still own thirty percent of that business. I want it to be profitable."

Wanda did most of Lenore's training. They worked the first file together. Lenore had a good idea what was required from her previous experience and Wanda just had to tweak the process a little. She reviewed the finished files and called the various customers to tell them their files were completed. Some sent couriers to pick up the paperwork while others came over in person to discuss the files.

That afternoon, Wanda took an hour to copy all the pictures she had taken of Benoit's implanting procedure onto a thumb drive. She added comments about what the technician had explained in case he had been too distraught to listen closely. She also had some literature the processing center had provided concerning expected effects and a timeline for treatment. She wanted to drop off the packet on the way home. The literature was more intended for the implanted slave's owner or supervisor than the slave itself. Doug would certainly need those anti-depressants after reading this literature. Wanda hoped they were kicking in already.

The expected effects were significant but would take time to develop. He'd even have been able to have erections for a few weeks if allowed out of the cage. "Oh, well. the boy will do without." she thought. "He'll ejaculate into a cup while getting his prostate rubbed. I have no intention to let the boy have the pleasure of jerking off." Wanda also had no intention to tell him the doctor who would be following him was none other than his ex-wife's cousin. She wanted him to be surprised when he got there. She giggled at that.

Unlike Derek who had genuine affection for most of the slaves he owned, she wanted this asshole to suffer a bit. She seriously thought about purchasing a big 'donkey cock" dildo and reaming the caged boy's ass. The fantasy made her pussy tingle. Then she thought, "Would Derek allow it?". She wondered if he would even approve. He knew she wanted to mess with the man but how far was too far?

She thought about Derek. He had some strange standards. He let his own slaves get used painfully performing sex acts at the weekend parties under Lou and Sarah's watch. But only by women. No males were allowed. His sole female slave who might have contact with a male in any fashion had been Karen who lived in Florida with her ex husband Richard. And she knew Derek would never touch her with his own cock. He did not even like the woman. Not since she screwed him over years ago. Then she remembered Leanne. He allowed her ex husband to have sex with her. Again Derek did not seem interested to even touch the woman except when he spanked her. Derek never said so, but she thought he would not be pleased if she made Doug Benoit lick her pussy. He might laugh if she squatted over the slave's face and pissed on it as long as she did not allow contact.

"Fuck it. As much as I would really like to make Benoit lick my pussy and ass before I pissed and shit on him, Derek is too important to me." she thought. "I want Derek as a lover. I am not gonna risk that. I will share him with other women even if he would not consider sharing me or even allowing me to have contact with another man." As screwed up as all that was or seemed to be at first glance, she was actually happy. She was not a slave anymore and could do as she wanted. She wanted him. She'd do the same as Lou and Sarah. Let girls service her but remain faithful to her man. Then she giggled as she thought about that.

At the parties, free women openly used the slaves. But they did not have contact with each other as that would be 'cheating'. The exception were couples like Sarah and Lou but they only touched each other or a slave. Wanda had licked both their pussies many times as a slave. Could she do it now or could they lick her? Or would that violate the standard for 'cheating'?

Wanda snapped out of her reverie. She had a few tasks to take care of before she drove Lenore and Leanne home. She seriously considered having both women at least kiss her pussy today. Just to push upon them their relative roles as slave and free woman. They stopped by the Rhino's Horn to give Doug the thumb drive and literature.

"How do your balls feel?" Wanda asked as the three sat and sipped their cocktails. Doug shrugged. "You want me to pull your scrotum out right here to check it or squeeze it to see?" Wanda asked.

"No Ma'am!" Benoit answered immediately, glancing to the side to see Lenore's grin. "They feel very full. Well not full but under pressure. They ache." Wanda nodded and accepted his answer. He left to go back to work..

"I'd have loved for you to make him drop his pants to show us how his balls looked." Leanne said. Lenore giggled. "We coulda had a little fun!"

"I wanted information." Wanda said. "If it was fun I was after, I would have both of you girls lick my clit. I'm sure you would get me off much faster than that asshole." The two women sat back, their eyes wide. "Tell me, are your pussies wet?" Both women nodded. "From thinking about screwing with Doug or what I said about you girls licking me?" she asked grinning.

"Well, both." Lenore answered, smiling. "I don't want to touch Doug sexually, but to fuck with his mind is something new. I'd love to be allowed to whip his ass actually. And I don't mind licking your pussy at all. We had a lot of fun in bed. I am a slave. And I will service as ordered."

Wanda asked what Leanne thought. She turned beet red. "I've been expecting you to order me to lick your pussy or your ass any day. You knew each one of the slave girls made me do it repeatedly when it was her day over me."

Wanda kept the smile off her face. Secretly, she enjoyed her power. She had been on the receiving end for the past year. Then she remembered Derek's adage. Be fair. He said he tried to be...sorta. Derek had offered that line several times, grinning. "Let's get one more drink before we head for home." she said.

====

Friday, Wanda drove to Steve's house to pick up Doug to take him to his first presentation at slave camp. "Well, do you think you have a good presentation? she asked.

"Fair." Doug said quietly. "I only had a couple days to put it together. How many of those photos did you want me to show?" he asked.

"Pretty much all of them." Wanda answered. "Rachael and I want those guys at slave camp to know what they might get if they act up. As a matter of fact, once you get your class refined, Rachael is going to use it for the general slave population. They primarily only see videos of her presentations. And they watch them on a daily basis until they go on the block. The slave campers or rather their owners pay to attend. So they get a live performance." Doug shuddered and did not reply.

Doug almost cried when he was told to strip in the induction center lobby. He asked why only once. "See the sign?" Rachael asked. "Slaves are nude beyond the red line."

Rachael introduced Doug. "I told you earlier today that the worst thing a slave can do is hurt a free person. The penalties are SEVERE! It is an automatic extension of his or her sentence. Plus there are other penalties. The next speaker will tell you his story."

Benoit was terribly embarrassed to step to the front of the classroom. Every eye was focused on his massive bulging scrotum . "Wait until they see the picture of how it looked a few days ago." he thought.

Rachael and Wanda sat in the back of the room to observe Doug's first presentation. Both were happy enough with his talk he was not sent to the washroom afterwards. He was visibly relieved. He had anticipated he would be getting his insides flushed repeatedly no matter what just as a general punishment. Wanda suspected that. "I told you I expected your first talk to be a little rough, but if you put an honest effort into it, you would be rewarded, or at least not penalized. I am gonna be fair." Doug relaxed. Wanda continued. "If you had behaved yourself last Monday, you would not be where you are. Keep behaving yourself and you will not get punished further."

"What would you do next, cut my balls all the way off?" Benoit asked sourly. "They are gonna turn into raisins anyway according the literature you gave me and what I found online."

"No, I could have your cock pierced and have a weight hung from it." Wanda said. "I know Rachael discussed that in one of her classes. And there are several other things I could push." Doug's eyes got wide but he did not protest or make any more snide remarks. Both Rachael and Wanda critiqued his talk. He took notes of their comments on how tweak his presentation.

"Now let's take you back to the bar for your shift. Derek had a slave named Chad working there. He wound up being a bartender. Work hard and you might get there. I'm sure Steve told you what you might face if he has to turn you back over to me." Doug paled and nodded.

Being sold would not be such a bad thing. He knew Wanda hated him and he was scared shitless of her. But he was afraid where he might go. He would almost prefer to stay where he was than be sold to a company that picked farm produce. He knew the statistics. They rarely survived far into retirement. Exposure to the sun and constant hard work and legal abuse took its toll. Working for Steve would be a Godsend in comparison. Especially if he began to grow tits. He could only imagine the abuse he would get from his fellow slaves in some kind of heavy labor job. They would view him as half woman.

=====

"Okay now that you have dry fired those rifles so many times, you should have a feel for the trigger. You barely put enough pressure on it to leave a fingerprint and the round is going down range." Derek said. "Your Dad has set out some targets. They are the same size as a hog's head. I want to see if you can hit the red part. That would be like putting your bullet right into that pig's ear. Five bullets each. Go slow."

John and Derek were coaching John's two sons to shoot hogs their way. They were even letting the boys use their rifles, which were borderline sniper rifles. Derek loved to shoot his and could consistently hit an eighteen inch target at eight hundred yards. At the range the boys would be shooting tonight he could place his rounds in the space of a quarter. John was almost as good. The boys were well versed in firearms but rarely got the opportunity to shoot these rifles. Each bullet cost almost two dollars. The boys wanted to prove themselves. They wanted to bring home the bacon, literally.

Twenty minutes later, the four men well two men and two older teens, walked back to the house. All were happy. The boys shouldered the heavy rifles they had proved themselves with. "Next is getting you two to shoot together." John said.

This drill was important in a hog hunt. Or at least the way John and Derek hunted. They synchronized their fire so the hogs did not get spooked and run at the first shot and allowed both hunters to score a hit. "Okay, boys. We are gonna pretend you have your target acquired. You have it dead in your sights. I am gonna count. Three, two, one and then you touch your trigger on what would be fire. Let's practice." John said.

They were on the porch now. No ammunition even in the area. Derek stepped inside and came back with two beers. "I guess Kurt and I don't get one, huh?" asked JR, John's older son.

"You wanna drink or shoot?" asked Derek, congenially. The boys both answered 'shoot'. J.R. was eighteen and his brother a year younger. John lead them through the countdown drill several times. He explained that pigs were smart. They could smell and hear very well. They would scatter when a rifle was fired. By synchronizing the shots, they had a better chance of taking down at least two hogs. "After that, you pull your bolt and load another round. Don't be in a rush. If you get a second shot, fine. If not we harvest two pigs."

Derek called for Clarice and Bev to help. He handed them each a little two inch red target on a stick. He asked them to go to the edge of the woods and stick the target in the ground. The girls agreed. They had been listening to the boy's training. "No real bullets, right?" Bev asked grinning at the boys. "I'd hate to get shot in the ass. If one of you were to "SHOOT" me, I'd rather it be with something more fun!" She ran her tongue around her mouth. Derek shook his head and glanced at John who sat grinning. Both men knew the girls enjoyed teasing the boys.

John had told Derek his boys were infatuated with his girls, particularly the younger ones. "They both have girl friends, but the idea of a slave girl who will do anything is something they cannot resist." John had said. "Hell, I like that fantasy!"

'Okay boys. Focus." Derek told the boys. "When they plant the targets, I want you to concentrate. You will do the countdown just like you practiced. Only this time as you pull the trigger you will see if you jump off the target or stay on it. If you see the target still in your sights, you will have a dead pig." The boys nodded. They had been coached through this many times.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers