Slave Camp Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you were, except only the one year." Sarah said grinning. "But by us." Wanda stuck her tongue out and flipped her middle finger up. "There ya go! Offering a little action. I accept. Your room or mine, Sweetcheeks?" Sarah continued, to general laughter. Wanda laughed along.

To Derek later, Wanda said. "I know I am being a vindictive bitch. But part of me really wants to take the court order to emasculate him and push it all the way for what he did to me. Not just to prevent more violence." Derek nodded and said he understood, but for her to be fair. She agreed and then said she will discuss things before she made a decision. Derek nodded. He suspected she might be talking with others more than him. But that was her decision. He had made several decisions on his own without consulting others.

Sarah and Lou had both expressed their opinion he treated Karen and Richard too nicely compared to how they had treated him. Derek knew better. Both of them were seething knowing how he had manipulated them. Their egos had been trampled. And that hurt them more than the physical punishments. They were feeling the full impact of his actions. They had a lifestyle and a future planned. Derek took it away. They had screwed with him years ago, enjoying it. Somehow Fate let the bastard bend them over a barrel and they hated it. To all appearances he was giving them the possibility for a retirement when they finally got set free. But it was certainly not what they would have wanted. "Yep Derek got his revenge for the way I treated him." Karen had been overheard saying once. "And the bastard never just bent me over to screw me up the ass or make me suck him off. Something physical. Something I could cuss at him for. No he lets me flounder out here like a useless old bitch while he fucks those younger women he has gathered. And all the while he gets three quarters of my income!"

Derek knew full well how Karen would hate him for having taken her future. He had been married to the bitch for years. She left him and found a soulmate in Richard. Someone who was as narcissistic as herself. Who felt they fully deserved what they could get from lesser beings. And nobody was less than her ex-husband Derek.

Derek laughed as he thought about it again. Sarah and Lou still thought he was once again being the nice, fair guy. No, he would watch Karen and Richard struggle to get by on a modest income, knowing full well they both thought they deserved much more but was deprived it...a little by their own overspending but MOSTLY by Derek. They would focus on Derek as the reason they failed each time. Derek knew this full well and it pleased him. He grinned once again as he thought how Sarah and Lou really did not understand how by setting Karen and Richard into a life where they would have just enough to get by but no more would hurt them more than taking it all. They'd never have felt challenged to fight for the scraps they would keep. They might realize how much pleasure he got from this years later, but probably not.