Slave Camp Ch. 33

Story Info
Mother and daughter have a long talk.
8.4k words
4.61
12k
7

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,291 Followers

Bonnie arrived early, carrying her graduation gown. "I left Sue and Jenny in the lobby. I told them I would check to see if you guys were dressed yet. I know they'd have loved to catch Mom and Lenore half dressed but I decided this way is best." Derek was adjusting his tie in the mirror. Wanda and Lenore were slipping on their heels.

The plan was to eat at the pancake house next door to the hotel and then go directly to the auditorium for the graduation. Derek would check out of the hotel before they left. After the ceremony, they would all go to Bonnie's apartment where they would change into their traveling clothes and then pack the cars. They expected to be on the road by early afternoon.

"Sue drove and they will take their car to the ceremony. I'll ride with you." Bonnie said. "Lenore, will you take my gown and cap down and put in the back seat when Derek puts your suitcase in the car? Derek, I'd like to have a little talk with Mom if you don't mind. I'd appreciate it if you took Sue and Jenny over the restaurant after you check out. Mom and I won't be that long. I expect fifteen or twenty minutes maybe."

Wanda suspected she knew what Bonnie wanted to discuss. She began to say they could talk later, but Bonnie cut her off. "No. I really want to have a little talk now." she said. Derek glanced at Wanda to see her reaction. Wanda nodded but he wondered if he saw a bit of nervousness. As soon as the door closed behind Derek and Lenore, Bonnie turned to her mother. "I think you realize already where this going so get that dress off." she ordered. "We don't want to wrinkle it."

"What?!!" Wanda exclaimed, realizing Bonnie intended far more than a mere discussion. "No! Please!" Her voice broke.

"Please, what?" Bonnie asked with a half smile.

"Don't spank me." Wanda answered quietly.

"See? You DO know where this is going! I'm not going to wait long. The choice I am going to give you is if I use my hand or my hairbrush. I brought some makeup to repair your face if you choose the brush, because I know you will be crying if you push me that far." Wanda stood and shook her head, wondering how to get out of this. The submissiveness she felt last night came rushing back.

"But you CAN"T!" Wanda offered plaintively. She began to hyperventilate.

"And why can't I?" asked Bonnie. "Last night you agreed I COULD." Wanda began to shake her head. "Oh yes you did. When I said I ought to bend you over you said, 'please don't'. We ALL know you were going to say, 'please don't spank me.' Then you tried to cover and protested I could not spank you because you are my mother and for me to please don't be upset. You never once denied you deserved it. And we both know the mother daughter excuse is not valid. I have stripped you and popped you on the butt before. Remember? I even offered to strip your panties and bra off yesterday evening without hearing a single word of protest. You just said I was right you should not risk your dress. So get it off."

Wanda was about to cry. Part of her wanted to argue back. But the sudden impulse to obey the order surged. She froze. She felt unbalanced, unable to refuse."I had no choice back then. You told me to stop arguing and I didn't. You had to prove yourself in front of the other girls. But I'm not a slave girl anymore." Wanda said, trying to regain control. "I am a free woman! I don't want to be spanked." It was the only argument she had left.

"Yes, you are a free woman, but even among free women, there is a hierarchy, a pecking order." Bonnie said. " Sarah and I discussed it last summer." Wanda's eyes grew wide. 'Oh shit, they talked about this already!' she thought. "Sarah said that among adult women who live together, there is a pecking order. Those on the bottom obey those on top. I'm sure she told you that as well after you were set free and decided to stay in the household." Wanda nodded. "Did she spank your butt or just make you service her sexually to establish her dominance?" Bonnie asked. Wanda wondered if Sarah had made moves to make sure Bonnie accepted her authority as well. Sarah had been Bonnie's overall boss last summer so that probably got the ball rolling.

"She gave me a few swats and then took me to bed." Wanda admitted. "But that was normal. She had done that to me many times before when I was a slave so I obeyed automatically then caught myself. This time I was a free woman. Oh fuck! I could not resist her when she insisted. I just submitted. It's because of my conditioning."

"Well, I am not going to do anything sexual. That would not be right." Bonnie said. "But I am going to spank you right here and right now. You deserve it and you already admitted I can do it. Even Sue and Jenny picked up on you submitting to me. We talked about it last night."

"They know?" Wanda said, now humiliated others might be aware of Bonnie's intentions. "I mean that was their take on what I said?" Bonnie grinned.

"And they know that is why we are delayed meeting the rest for breakfast. I told them I was going to spank you first." Bonnie said. "If your dress is not off and over that chair, immediately. I am going to call them to come back up here. Sarah told me discipline among free women should be done privately, always behind closed doors. But if you insist..."

"It's not like Sarah disciplines me like you think!" Wanda blurted. Bonnie snapped her fingers twice, indicating her impatience. "Please don't do this!" Wanda begged. "This is your graduation day! We can talk about all this later on."

"Yes it is!" Bonnie said. "I am graduating in more ways than one. And we WILL talk about this later as well. But for now, you are getting a spanking. I told you to strip. You are about three seconds away from my using the hairbrush." Wanda gave up. She kicked off her shoes and began to reach back behind her neck to unfasten her dress. Bonnie stepped up to help. "For arguing so much, I want it all. Stark naked." Bonnie commanded. Wanda squeaked in protest and asked why naked if it was her butt to be spanked. "Because I said so. It is a penalty." Wanda had gone this far and just dropped her bra and pushing down her panties, shakily stepped out of them without another word.

Five minutes later, Bonnie told Wanda to stand up. Wanda pushed herself up off Bonnie's lap where she had received a demeaning over the knee spanking. The older woman shook with humiliation but was not crying openly from the pain. The hand spanking she had received had hurt her pride far more than it hurt her butt which was barely pink. She almost opened her mouth to refuse when Bonnie ordered her to spread her legs. Then gave up once again. Her pussy was wet like Bonnie suspected. "Yep. You still have a slave girl attitude." Bonnie said. "You get wet from the humiliation. And even though you hate it, you obey." Another wave of humiliation swept over Wanda. Bonnie pronounced her makeup good and ordered her mother to dress.

On the way to restaurant, Wanda said. "I can't believe you would do that to me."

"Mom, sure you can believe it. You accepted my discipline before." Bonnie said."You might have hoped I would not have acted on it, but we both know we merely established our positions in the family pack. Or pecking order if you will. Sarah, Lou and I established our positions last summer. Sarah made it clear we were not equals even though all free women in the same household. You are below me. Just accept it. You already have subconsciously. Now act normally and nothing more will be said in front of the others."

The others had already ordered. A cup of coffee sat in front of the places reserved for Wanda and Bonnie. "Sorry we are late." Bonnie offered. "We just had a few things to talk about. All is good." Jenny and Sue had the good graces to not smirk as Bonnie and Wanda sat down. But Jenny could not resist winking at the older woman. Wanda blushed.

Wanda decided she better go to the bathroom before they left the restaurant. She was washing her hands when Jenny came in. "That is so cool Bonnie spanked your butt. She is a tough girl. When she came back in the Fall she was really assertive. She sorta became the boss of the whole apartment. Sue and I knew it was from living with a bunch of slave women. We'd talk about things but she was in charge. She never spanked us but it came close a few times. I creamed my panties last night when you got all flustered when Bonnie said you deserved to be spanked. I imagined her doing it. I wish I could spank my Mom." Jenny said before turning towards the stall. She turned back. "When I said Bonnie never spanked us, I did not mean she never did anything. Even after we had our little discussion last night, she ordered us to drop our panties to see how wet we were. We did not even begin to protest. She told us before we got to the hotel this morning to not tease you about it or she would spank us when we got home after the graduation." Wanda hustled back to the table, passing Sue on her way to restroom. She wondered if what Jenny said was almost an invitation for Wanda to complain she was teased and see how Bonnie reacted.

The wait at the auditorium was far longer than the graduation ceremony itself. After it was over students stood around for a while taking pictures with each other and with their parents. Bonnie turned in her gown and met them out front carrying her cap and tassel. "Alright, let's get home. Well, back to the apartment." Bonnie said. She and Wanda followed Derek and Lenore to the car. "Did either Sue or Jenny tease you about getting spanked?" Wanda shook her head and said it was not teasing but Jenny winked at her in the restaurant and then repeated what Jenny had said. "Aww, too bad. They got all turned on last night. They made a lot of noise playing around for a long time. So I told them I would spank them if they gave you a hard time. When both of them followed you to the restroom, I wondered if it was their intent to test me and see if I really would spank them." Bonnie giggled.

Derek stood guard and packed the cars as the rest brought Bonnie's belongings outside. He made sure to keep his suitcase and Bonnie's gym bag out so they could get to them easily when they stopped tonight. Even with two cars the trunks and backseats were full. "Did you buy a bunch of crap this semester, Bonnie? This is a buttload more than you had last summer." Bonnie laughed and said she had it in storage for the summer. They said their goodbyes and left.

After they bought fuel, they each got a large coffee. Derek, Lenore and Wanda began to pour theirs into big insulated metallic travel cups. "We didn't forget you Bonnie. Here ya go. Keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold for hours. Alright this is how I planned the trip. We will stop in two hours. Make sure your cell phones are on and pay attention to the mile markers. Don't speed. Well keep in touch every now and then to compare where we are. We don't need to try keeping the other car in sight. That is a pain to do. You women know about mile markers on the side of the road, right? That tells you where you are. It does no good to say 'we are going past a farm, the one with the cows'. " The women giggled. "When we stop we will switch drivers."

"Mom, why don't you ride along with me?" Bonnie suggested. "You can be my passenger and navigator for this first couple hours." Wanda refused saying she was going to drive this first leg. Her statement surprised Derek, but he did not say anything. He handed Wanda the keys and she got in the car and began to adjust the seat and mirrors. He walked around the car, realizing Wanda was trying to avoid Bonnie for now. If they were both driving, they would both be passengers later at the same time as well. He got in the passenger seat and fastened his seat belt. As Wanda drove out of the lot, he looked back at the other car. He stifled a laugh. He saw Lenore and Bonnie switching places with Lenore getting behind the wheel. Bonnie was wise to what Wanda was trying to do as well.

Derek let Wanda get on the highway before he broached the subject. 'Okay. I know you are trying to avoid Bonnie. So something happened during your talk. What?"

Wanda tightened her grip on the steering wheel. "She spanked me." she admitted softly.

"You mean you let her spank you." Derek offered, shaking his head. "She threatened to last night and this morning you let her."

"She stripped me naked, took me over her lap and gave me a hand spanking. The spanking itself was not that bad. What was dreadful was that I submitted totally to my daughter. That was mortifying. I felt so weak and helpless when she confronted me that I could not defend myself. Then afterwards she fingered my pussy to see if it was wet. Of course it was, not from excitement, though. It was an automatic response to the humiliation. She said I still have a slave girl attitude."

"Well, in a way you do." Derek offered. "You've told me several times you have an urge to obey automatically. You said you were trying to get over it. I thought it was mainly just a reaction to Sarah and Lou. I didn't tell you this but Lou made a comment about how your and Rhonda's attitude about being slaves changed when we got back from Florida. She was mainly talking about Rhonda because she had always resented my owning her. Then she changed suddenly to loving me and accepting her status. Lou said it was sort of like Stockholm syndrome. She said you were both acting the same way. Also that while you would never truly like being a slave you had accepted it to your core."

Wanda nodded. "She was right. She and I talked about it a lot back when we started working on my getting freed. She said I'd have a hard time switching my mindset again, but I'd need to if I ever wanted to live on my own again. Just the thought of being on my own made me panic. It was almost as scary as Leanne owning me. And that is after only a year of being a slave."

"I thought I was getting over being a slave. I took charge at work. I give orders.' Wanda said. "The urges to obey an order without thinking are decreasing. Well except with Sarah. That is strong. When she gives me an order it feels like my stomach twists and if I try to refuse or even hesitate it gets worse. It feels wrong to refuse. She thinks it funny that I am so indoctrinated. That is the word she used when we talked. Then she deliberately pushed my buttons to prove her point. She told me I should get over it with everybody else but she loved me to be subordinate to her. That it was natural for others to follow her."

"Sarah is something else!." Derek said, with a chuckle. "She takes charge of everybody around her. She asks people for their opinion but she makes a lot of decisions. I could veto her of course but she is usually right. So I tend to go along with her as well." Wanda nodded, thinking. "My question is why did you fall apart for Bonnie? She is not the woman who essentially owned you for a year even if I was your official owner. She was around for a few months. And still your daughter. It seemed like she paid attention to what you said last summer. I heard you tell her to accept you being a slave having no choice in what you did and ignore your having to be used as a sex toy in front of her. I think you said for her to just think of you as another slave with no choice."

"I know. it is strange. These new feelings started when we changed clothes yesterday. It didn't seem to bother you a bit to strip to your underwear. But I had a sudden flashback to the times I had to strip in front of her as a slave. I suddenly felt VERY self-conscious. I tried to make a joke of it." Derek told her she should have just kept quiet.

"You know the girl is observant." Derek said. "She keyed in on what you said. Then when you tried to put your dress on before doing your makeup and she said something, you actually looked embarrassed. I even caught on to that. You actually shuddered when she said she might take your bra and panties. When I tease one of you women at home you usually flip me off or make some smart ass retort."

"I know. My response was wrong. I was totally off balance." Wanda said. "I think I was just surprised to see her take charge and start playing with Lenore. That was kinda hot. Hot was my first thought, not that it was inappropriate for her to do that to a woman she just met and in front of her mother of all people. She thought it hot too and a completely normal thing to do, obviously."

"Then last night her line about bending me over and spanking me was a trigger phrase. It shot through me to the core. She used that exact line last summer a few times. We had a couple minor run-ins. I was already feeling a little guilty for not telling her I am pregnant. I just went blank. I FELT like a slave about to be punished. I tried to cover but it was too late." Wanda said, morosely.

"I knew you were still feeling bad about it when we got back to the room." Derek said. "But you had all night to get over it. You seemed your own confident self this morning. Why did you let her work you?"

"I don't know. She just got in my face and demanded I take my dress off and I went blank again." Wanda said. "My first impulse was to beg. Then I tried to argue. She didn't give me me any more choice than she gave Lenore last night." Wanda was concentrating on the road ahead but still glanced over to see Derek's expression. "No. I didn't have any alternative. She was not going to accept refusal. She said she was going to call all of you back up to the room and use her hair brush on my butt. That was when I surrendered. I felt a sudden fear I might not be able to stop her and it would happen in front of an audience. I did not want her to spank me in front of you and Lenore and certainly not in front of her roommates."

"She's talked with Sarah and Lou about hierarchy among free women. That was last summer. I was not included in the discussion back then. I don't know if they talked since I've been freed. Bonnie did not say anything about knowing I still have sudden urges to obey directives. I'll need to talk with her about my problems, but not right now."

"Do you want me to say something to her?" Derek asked. Wanda shook her head.

"No. that might make me look weak. I need to broach the subject first. I just need to think of what to say." Wanda said.

"Well, I told you I was not going to get involved between you and either Sarah or Lou just like I don't get involved in matters between those two." Derek said. "But I think I ought to explain to Bonnie what you are going through. Get her to back off the pressure a bit. It's obvious she likes to be in charge wherever she goes. I caught on she sort of ruled over her roommates." Wanda said she knew that.

"She got you to submit to her for a spanking. She used the fact you did not tell her you were pregnant. How you messed up and deserved the spanking. Right or wrong you BOTH agreed to that.' Derek offered. "The issue I see is will she leave it there? A one off occurrence or does she have plans? Tell me your impression."

"She told me we established our relative roles. Our positions in the family. Her first and me below her." Wanda answered quietly.

"Well, are you going to accept that?" Derek asked. "CAN you accept that? If you do, where do you see it going in the future?"

"Sarah just likes to be in charge. To make the final decisions. She likes to make plans and see them carried out but accepts discussion. She listens to other's opinions." Wanda said. "I think Bonnie wants more. She will eventually expect to be fully in charge of me. Her in the mother role wiyh me in the daughter role. I always listened to my Mom when she was alive. Even as an adult Mom would tell me what she expected me to do but it was more in the form of 'advice'. It would usually be damn good advice too, so generally I followed along. Mom had the wisdom of experience." Derek said he agreed. That was the general way many families worked. Parents remained in authority to some degree no matter the age. Usually it was as an advisor. Then he added that Bonnie was too young to have that kind of wisdom.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,291 Followers