Slave Camp Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,284 Followers

"I know. I think she'd want to do more than give advice." Wanda said. "She loves the power trip. You saw that last night with her messing with Lenore. She sees weakness and attacks. The spanking this morning was a token spanking. It only made my butt pink. I think the next one she gives me will blister me raw like she said last night. She will expect me to accept her spanking me from now on. Thinking about it, she might already be planning to give me that hard spanking she promised when we stop tonight. She might use the excuse she did not have time this morning to do a proper job."

Wanda shuddered. "Fuck! My imagination is running away with me! She told me this morning, discipline among free women should be behind closed doors in private. But then she threatened to call you guys up. That tells me she will accelerate her punishment at the slightest refusal. I'll bet she does plan to spank me again tonight and if I don't accept immediately, she'll push me and do it in front of you and Lenore. Once I submit to that she'll be able to spank me anytime she wants. She will expect it and in my present state of mind, I won't refuse." Derek had reached a similar conclusion.

Derek pulled out his cell and called Sarah for her advice. Being Saturday, she and Lou were home. Derek asked them to go to someplace private so others could not overhear their conversation. He put his phone on speaker and outlined what had happened. "Did either of you talk to Bonnie recently and give her this idea of pecking order?" Derek asked.

"Nope, not since last summer." Lou said. "She apparently took what we said to heart if she started bossing her roommates. Did they seem upset?" Wanda said no. The girls actually seemed to enjoy letting her take charge."

"Well, there ya go. Sometimes it works out for the best." Sarah said. "You both know I am sorta the top girl between Lou and me. You don't resent that do you Lou?"

"No. I might if you got abusive, though." Lou offered. "I just think of it like any married couple where one person might make the final decision after they discuss something. Plus you always brought in more money than me so it was justified that way for you to take the senior role too. We brought that mindset with us when we all started living together."

"Well this is different." Derek said. "This is between mother and daughter."

"Yeah, between them." Sarah said. "Derek, do you really think you or Lou and I for that matter should get involved? Let them work it out. Wanda needs to be her own person. There is nothing wrong with being submissive to another person either. Many of the very successful people I know are submissive at times especially in private."

"But she is my daughter!" Wanda said plaintively. "You know how that one year of being a slave really fucked with my mind. If somebody gives me an order, I just feel the sudden urge to obey. Most times the impulse passes just as quickly as it comes. But Bonnie just seemed to know the right buttons to push. She was so assertive. I could not stand up to her."

"Well, you are either gonna have to reason with her or stand tall." Sarah said. "I don't think she will abuse you even if she does put you in second place. In some ways, I am proud of her. Being assertive and taking charge I mean, not humiliating you. It is because of those traits, I am pushing her to get her MBA. Even if she does not decide to stay an accountant, she will be perfect to hire as one of my managers. I have plans for the girl in the future."

"Back to Wanda's problem." Lou said. "I talked to Wanda about her conditioning as a slave. Slavery is a form of brainwashing. A slave needs to be compliant and follow orders to survive. I wonder how other slaves do after five years or so of slavery especially if they are dehumanized in the process. Look what a single year did to Wanda and we treated her pretty nicely in comparison. We made rules and expected her to follow them. It's not like we beat her into submission or brutalized her. It would be an interesting discussion to have with Rachael sometime."

"That doesn't help us right now." Derek said. "Wanda already accepted Bonnie spanking her this morning. If she gives up her ass again, I'm not sure they can ever return to a normal mother daughter relationship." Both Sarah and Lou laughed and said the two women did not have a normal mother daughter relationship since Bonnie first came to visit last Spring.

"In all seriousness, I think the best course of action is for Wanda to have a open discussion and try to reason with Bonnie. Wanda, explain how being a slave for a year kinda fucked with your mind and ask her to back off and let you get your head screwed on straight." Sarah said. Derek asked if he should start the process by having a conversation with Bonnie first. "You could, but not with Wanda present. That would make her appear weak. Bonnie loves Wanda. She is just reestablishing their relative roles. She is not trying to make Wanda a wimp. She just wants to be the one in charge. Like you said, a simple role reversal. If it were me I'd back off and let it work itself out and we all live with the result. Hey the boys are hollering. We need to go take care of them." They signed off.

"Well, did that help?" Derek asked.

Wanda shrugged. "It kinda confirmed what I thought. I gotta do this myself. I gotta have time to get my shit together without her actively pushing me. The good thing is I have the afternoon to think about how to approach her. Since we are both drivers now, we will be passengers the second leg, then drivers again. No way she can get me alone. I have the rest of the day to think about it and plan my explanation." Derek told her he saw Lenore and Bonnie switch positions. Bonnie is a passenger.

'What??!!" Wanda exclaimed. "Oh fuck. She tried to get me to ride with her earlier. If I refuse her again, she will know I am avoiding her. That makes me look weak too!"

Derek nodded. "And I can't have that initial conversation with her because I will be driving also." Wanda moaned.

"Let me just think a bit." Wanda said. "We still have some time before we stop to switch drivers. You wouldn't be willing to take over now and say you insisted shortly after we drove away? Switch it back on her?" Derek said he was not going to be dishonest and for her to think about how to talk to her daughter as it ultimately fell on her.

Derek sat and thought about the situation. He was very fond of both women. He did not particularly want Wanda under her daughter's thumb, willingly or not. But he asked himself if he really needed to get involved. He knew there would continue to be some points of contention among all his girls especially since he was having sex with the free women in the household as well as the slaves. He expected he would find Bonnie in his bed on occasion also. Just like last summer.

Derek had not resolved his own thoughts when the timer he set went off to indicate almost two hours had elapsed. He called the other car to see where they were. Bonnie answered. "Hey, boss!" she said cheerfully. "Yeah I guess it is time to switch drivers. Plus that twenty ounces of coffee has my bladder full."

"Tell me about it." Derek said. "I got an old man bladder. I need to stop soon." They exchanged their relative position. Bonnie and Lenore were five miles behind them. "I'm watching for signs advertising a truck stop. Ahh there is one. Okay we are stopping. See ya there." He gave them the exit number and hung up.

Wanda and Derek were already inside when Lenore parked. Bonnie held out her hand for the car keys as they walked inside to relieve their own bladders. They met up in the front of the store. Derek asked who wanted another coffee. "Why not?" Bonnie said grinning. "I just sat and relaxed. Another cup or two of coffee is gonna have me wired. I generally don't drink coffee in the afternoon. Hope I don't have a problem sleeping tonight." Wanda and Lenore began to pour their coffee. Bonnie leaned close to Derek and grinned. "Of course an orgasm or three will help me sleep, Boss." Derek had to laugh. This was the Bonnie he knew from last summer. He asked her about having sex in front of Lenore and her mother. "Hey, Mom can watch all she wants. Or join in. I just wanta get fucked!" Bonnie giggled. "And Lenore is hot as Hell! We had a little talk. Hetero but flexible. Same as me." They went to pour their own coffees.

"Mom, I'm a driver this leg. Why don't you ride with me? We can catch up." Bonnie said. "We really have not had any real 'alone' time since you arrived yesterday." Wanda turned to Derek.

"Do you mind, Derek?" She asked. He noticed she used his name and not 'Boss'. Derek knew she wanted him to say he did. He had decided he was going to let the mother/ daughter pair talk things out. They could do nothing while driving but talk. He might mitigate matters later but for now Bonnie and Wanda needed to have a discussion.

"Go for it." he said. "Lenore can ride with me." He saw Wanda's eyes widen. "Just present your case." Derek advised quietly after he handed Bonnie some money to pay for their coffees. "Don't get flustered. Think before you speak. You are a big girl. You run your office now. Just be the woman you are at work. You are going to be the mother of my kid. Nothing bad is gonna happen." Wanda nodded.

"I have a plan but I have not have chance to run it by you." Wanda said. "Derek, promise me this. Have my back and go along with what I say later. You will catch on quick I am sure."

"Are you sure you just want me to play along and support your decision?" Derek said skeptically. "What if Bonnie turns the tables and you wind up agreeing to submit to her? And concede to let her spank you?"

"Not gonna happen." Wanda said. In response to Derek's skepticism, she continued. "If I am that dumb or weak, I deserve to have Bonnie nail my ass and take control." She began to dial her phone and stepped away to speak into it and not be overheard.

Both cars got back on the interstate. Bonnie sipped her coffee. Neither woman said anything for a few minutes, both waiting for the other to start. Bonnie broke first. "Oh come on, Mom. I know you are embarrassed. You barely said two words in a row to me since we left the auditorium. Lenore picked up on it. She asked what we talked about that upset you so much you would not talk to me."

"I suppose you told her you stripped and then spanked me?" Wanda said feeling embarrassed Lenore now knew about too.

"Yes, I did." Bonnie said. "I told her I took charge. She heard you last night. She was not surprised. Well, she said she was a little that I did it first thing this morning. She expected me to wait until tonight or when we got home. She commented it was obviously not a major spanking from the way you acted afterwards. She told me in detail about how her mother turned her around when she hit eighteen by whipping her butt and putting her in private school. How her mother, sister and cousin made her toe the line or face the consequences while she lived at home after graduating. We had a long discussion all about how even now she feels comfortable when she has supervision and how she got seriously depressed living on her own."

Wanda sat and listened. She decided to let Bonnie run the conversation for now.

"I took a class in slave psychology this last semester. They said that slaves often have problems adjusting to life on their own after they are freed. Consciously or not, they often seek out somebody to oversee them as they try to transition. Some never full recover the ability to live without guidance. Lenore and I both agree that is sort of where she is even though she was never enslaved. She just had such strict rules she was conditioned to obey immediately. She said even now a cross look from her mother or the others who used to spank her has her shaking."

Wanda offered they had discussed that issue at home as well. It was one reason they brought Lenore into the household as an unofficial slave. Lenore got a little sexual kick out of the arrangement as well.

Bonnie nodded her head. She paused a few minutes to let Wanda continue. When she didn't, Bonnie said. 'Well, Mom. I think you are in the same boat." This surprised Wanda because what Bonnie said was close to the truth although her conditioning was not to the same extent as Lenore's. Wanda felt her impulses were mild and temporary. "I would not have expected you to have become so conditioned after only a year of slavery, though. You were always your own woman. I mean you never married or had a real relationship. It was just you and me. I wonder if that was because deep down inside you knew you were submissive and if you acted on it, you might lose yourself. You were working the whole time to maintain your autonomy."

Wanda's mouth fell open. She covered her surprise by taking a quick sip of hot coffee. "Huh?" she said after she swallowed.

"Well, yeah, of course. You showed that last night." Bonnie said reasonably. 'I was shocked to hear you are pregnant. I got a little angry too. I should have been the second person to know, well third after you and Derek. But when I said 'I oughta bend you over and spank your butt RAW for not telling me! You deserve it!', your immediate response gave you away. Instead of saying something like, 'well yeah, I may deserve it but it isn't gonna happen' you got flustered and begged me not to do it. Even your attempt to cover was weak. Sue and Jenny had the same impression. We took the slave psychology course together. So we discussed it for a while when we got home. They agreed that I should push you and see how you responded. If you failed the test and let me spank you, then we were right."

"I thought about it a lot last night and early this morning. I told them I was going to go for it first thing and for them to keep Derek and Lenore occupied. When we got the restaurant they both looked at me to see what happened. I gave them a slight nod so they knew. I had already warned them to not tease you though." Bonnie said.

"You planned, with the help of your roommates, to strip me... spank me...totally humiliate me?" Wanda asked, incredulously.

"Well, of course humiliation would have been the end result." Bonnie said. "But my primary intention was to test you. To see how conditioned to obey you are. It was for your own good."

"Well,you are right that I am having difficulties when somebody gives me an order. Especially somebody who used to do it when I was a slave. Plus I tend to back down and freeze up when somebody gets in my face and makes demands." Wanda said. "How far were you prepared to go? Would you really have called Sue and Jenny to the room?" Bonnie said of course, plus Derek and Lenore. "You know, that is what got me to accept the spanking." Wanda said quietly. "I could not bear to risk getting punished in front of all them. Derek might have stopped you though."

"Nope." Bonnie said confidently. "As long as you were not forced, he would have stood back and observed. He did not get involved last night at all. He watched me play with Lenore and then did not say a word when I threatened to spank you."

Derek was having a similar conversation in his car. "I knew I floundered when I tried to live on my own. But I did not know it was almost the same response as a freed slave. Two years in high school and then those after college before I got married. Damn! I am probably completely brainwashed myself and will need supervision for a long time. I wonder if Marge is up on the current psychology. That she knows how I am doing. Bonnie says according to her class I'd need some serious therapy to get over it. But I'm not sure I really want to try. I like the life I have with you guys." Lenore said. "I sort of think of it like a kinky game, ya know? Maybe it's not as much a game as I thought. I gotta do some serious reflection on that shit."

"I guess Wanda is pretty upset about her daughter spanking her, though." Lenore continued. "I imagine that changes things since they are both free. A few months ago when Caroline paddled Rhonda, everybody just accepted it as the head girl spanking one of the other slaves. They acted like they did not consider it was mother and daughter. I asked Rhonda if she was angry because her daughter spanked her. She was but not because Caroline is her daughter. She did not think it fair because the nurse already punished her for talking back. When I asked Caroline, she said she was angry because she got embarrassed as a result of her mother's actions. The others said it had been a while since Caroline really paddled anybody and it was a reminder to watch out what they did. Everyone I talked to accepted it as part of being a slave. I always hated it when my Mom would spank me especially when I was older. It made me feel like a child. The same way with Marge . She was older but not Mom's age. Dee is only a few years older than me. Her spankings bothered me far more. It would be terrible to be back under their authority. Every one of them has suggested it too. I almost pee myself when one of them say that to me. I am very polite when I refuse. None of them would hesitate to spank my bare butt and I know I'd be powerless to stop them. I know it's pretty fucked up."

"Do you spank, Derek?" Lenore asked. He answered only on occasion. The last time he remembered was Leanne when she tried to dictate what she would do. "Then I better behave, huh?" she asked with an impish grin. He told her if she pissed him off that bad he might kick her out. She suddenly looked horror struck. "No! Don't do that! I'd rather you spank me. Even if I just do something that only irritates you. I don't want you to harbor ANY bad feelings." Derek was amused. He assured her she was safe. He planned to keep her around. She relaxed and smiled.

In the other car, Wanda was having a hard time wrapping her mind around everything Bonnie had said. Bonnie was right on the money about how she had a difficult time getting over the dependent slave attitude.

"If you think I am so conditioned from my year of slavery, why aren't you trying to build my self-confidence rather than destroy it?" Wanda asked. "You should be helping me get over my urges to obey."

"Mom Like I said, I think it is far deeper than your one year as a slave. So does Sue and Jenny once I described you to them. You never had even a long term boyfriend. Not since I was old enough to really recognize what was going on anyway." Wanda asked didn't Bonnie consider she might have been insulating her from exposure to the men? "Oh yeah. I'm sure you had the occasional fling over the years but I am talking a real connection. I think you were afraid to have one because of your submissive nature."

Wanda sat and pondered this. Thinking back over the previous twenty years, she saw it from a different angle. She had a daughter to raise on her own, a career to establish. Men she met who she decided to even date enough to sleep with them were few and far between. Her sex life had not been that active. None of the men came close to being what she considered husband material. She was not afraid of them. They were simply not compatible enough for a lengthy relationship much less marriage. She began to explain this to her daughter.

"Maybe." Bonnie said.

"Alright" Wanda said. "Since last Spring, why have you not got involved with somebody, male or female?" Bonnie began to try to rationalize Derek might not like her messing around outside. "Bullshit! He would have been happy if you found somebody. You have a crush on him. And you see me as competition! Just like Rhonda and Caroline got into it last year saying they would compete for the same man. I was in the same mix. We wanted our turn. We were slaves and could not go outside the household anyway. Now Derek is great and I love him. I CHOSE to have his baby. It was not an accident. You see me as another obstacle. You know full well as part of the household you can still screw him no matter what. But you chose to put me down. Under your thumb."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,284 Followers