Slave Camp Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In general you are right. I feel a quick compulsion to immediately obey a direct order. It is almost like a reflex. It is especially compelling from someone who used to be in charge of me. But a quick compulsion is all it is, except with Sarah. That is totally different. I also get flustered when somebody gets in my face and I am not prepared. The exception to that is when I am angry. Ask Leanne and Doug Benoit how I responded to them."

"Now last night was different. When Lenore told you I was pregnant I was caught off-guard. I felt immediate guilt for not telling you. You were right to be angry and I was totally off balance. But when you said that line about bending me over and spanking my butt raw, I almost peed myself. It was a trigger phrase. You might not remember but you used that exact wording last summer a few times."

"One time I had been telling stories about stuff you did as a little girl. Everybody else thought it funny but you got embarrassed. You took me aside and used that phrase. Then you tore my ass up. That spanking devastated me. Of course our roles were reversed, you free and me a slave, but you were still my daughter. That spanking made you my mistress. I messed up one other time and we argued about something. I even forgot what it was about but I was right and you were wrong and you told me to stop. I carried on though. You said that same line again and spanked me. Not as bad as before, but I felt just as shattered."

"When you used that phrase last night I became addled. My guts twisted and I babbled. I tried to cover for it and I knew I looked like a fool. I thought about it last night and figured i could handle it. Then you got in my face this morning and I folded. My ego got dropped in the toilet. The spanking did not hurt my butt near as much as my pride. And then you even fingered my pussy!"

"I did not finger it!" Bonnie protested. "I merely felt your labia to see if you were wet."

"So you didn't feel me up like you did Lenore yesterday but still it was an invasion!" Wanda said. "And of course it was wet. And you had to rub it in that I still had a slave girl attitude getting wet from humiliation. I know you were setting me up to accept your authority."

"Be honest. You are planning to spank my ass when we stop for the night, aren't you?" Wanda asked. Bonnie glanced at her but did not answer. Her face confirmed her intentions. "What else did you and your roommates cook up for me? I deserve to know. Do you want me to ask Derek to call them?"

Bonnie stiffened. "Let's keep Derek out of this. Alright. Jenny said if you submit to another spanking tonight I should take your pubes if you have any. She put one of those wax kits you buy at the store in my gym bag. I already had the growth inhibitor."

"So you were going to accentuate my submissiveness by taking my pubes.And for months." Wanda mused. "Make me a submissive whore. A slave to you. Is that it?"

"No!!" Bonnie declared. "I am gonna PROTECT you. You are submissive and need supervision. I was just going to put you in a place to accept it."

"Well, I may be a little submissive and I certainly have lingering problems from being enslaved, but I am working on it." Wanda said. "But as far as you being in charge of me in any fashion, well Honey, that ain't gonna happen!"

Wanda pulled her cell phone out of her pocket. She punched an icon and it dialed a saved number. When Lou answered, asking, "How's the drive going? Any problems?"

"Nope." Wanda said. "We are three hours in. Nine more driving ahead of us. I'm not sure where Derek plans to stop. Anyway, I thought about the contract terms. I think it should be five years. I think that will pass review, right?" Lou said she was sure of it. "Okay, good. All the other terms stay like we discussed. Talk to you later."

"What contract is she working on for you?" Bonnie asked.

"Your indenture contract." Wanda said simply. Bonnie's head spun to look at her mother. "Watch the road." Wanda cautioned.

"I'm not going to sign an indenture contract!" Bonnie said, her face turning red.

"You will if you want to live at the hacienda and have us finance your grad school." Wanda said. "Your alternative is to get a job. I'll set you up in an apartment Monday. I'm pretty sure Sarah has an opening for an entry level accountant."

Bonnie had nothing to say in response. Wanda let the conversation fade. Glancing sideways, she saw her daughter wipe her tears with the napkin she got with her last cup of coffee. "Need me to take over?" Wanda offered. Bonnie shook her head.