Slave Camp Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bonnie has decided she wants to go to graduate school to get her Master's in Business Administration, or MBA. She is doing this instead of finding a job and going to work. While she does this, she will live here. She will NOT live here as a free woman however. I am considering indenturing her. I have not made up my mind when for sure but likely over the holiday. At least before school starts." Mouths fell open around the table. "With that in mind, for the time being she will wear the silver collar of a judicial slave to get her used to being collared. Bonnie stand up and present yourself to the group."

Bonnie had prepared herself mentally for this since her mother gave her instructions. But that did not fully prepare her for the wave of humiliation that swept through her. She shuddered at the thought of having to stand and doff her clothing and assume the present position in front of everybody, most of whom were judicial slaves. All but Leanne had seen her naked of course, but to be the only one naked now burned her soul. She stood naked with unshed tears in her eyes in front of the group as Wanda fastened the replica collar around her neck.

"For now and until we decide if we put an actual green collar on her, she will wear this collar. Her status is slave girl, just like the rest of you. And she will be treated as such." Wanda announced.

"Well, not like ALL of us!" Sarah quipped. She grinned at Bonnie. "I see you prepared yourself well for your new role. I don't see even a shadow of pubes. So I guess I don't have to take you to the beautician for a treatment. Turn and let's see the other side. Yep, a lovely ass. I'm glad we got you marked with the family emblem last summer."

"Bonnie, I believe you planned to explain to the group why you lost your status as a free woman." Wanda offered.

Bonnie took a few deep breaths and began with how she treated Lenore in the hotel room and went on to pushing her mother into submitting to her for a spanking. She cut no corners. She felt very vulnerable standing there stark naked in front of the roomful of fully clothed people. Wanda had told her to explain fully. She suspected there was an unstated threat of a paddle if her explanation did not pass her mother's expectations. This humiliation was the lesser of the two options. She had witnessed enough paddlings to know she did not want to suffer that indignity as well.

Later that evening, Derek asked Caroline if she had assigned Bonnie a room. She said it was still up in the air. She had thought Bonnie was going to be coming to live there as a free woman so she thought about rooming her with Bev. But that would put Clarice with her and Lenore and Leanne together. "There was a little arguing about that. Neither of those two wanted to sleep with a woman she worked with all day." Caroline unconsciously rubbed her butt. "Clarice can't be with Bev either."

"What happened to you being head girl?" Derek asked amused. "And why are you rubbing your butt?"

"Bev spanked me. Normally she just goes along like the other girls, but she put her foot down or rather her hand. We've been sorta tight anyway and she 'reminded' me to think about that when I made the room assignments. I think for tonight, I'll put Bonnie in with Lenore. Clarice might not like to stay with Leanne but that is what is left." Caroline said.

"Well, sit the girls down and work it out." Derek said. "They put most of Bonnie's stuff in the outbuilding. She can move what she needs into whatever room tomorrow. But if you have to shift the girls around, you don't have much time tonight. Remember, you are head girl. That means over all of them. If you want to let Bev spank you, that is up to you. If you want to give up your job as head girl, I'll let you. I know Bonnie would like the job, but that is NOT going to happen." Caroline assured Derek she wanted to retain her position.

Derek mulled over the dynamics among the women, free and slave. Sarah was somewhat right about a pecking order. From what he saw the women were constantly vying to change their positions among the group. They seemed to enjoy power over one another.

He remembered in school the girls had their cliques. Now with society having slaves and free women where physical domination was common, it seemed that position resulted in spanking or had some corporal feature. He knew that was what Bonnie was doing with her treatment of Lenore at the hotel a few nights before. And what she had done with her roommates, Jenny and Sue. She made the mistake of trying to dominate her mother though. Her initial success made it worse for her in the long run. It not only offended Wanda, it embarrassed her she had wimped out and let her daughter strip and spank her. Wanda decided to teach her daughter a lesson.

Among the slaves getting another woman to accept a spanking, or perform a sexual act were now the methods used establish dominance. When the opportunity presented itself all the girls had participated to some degree. Their jostling for dominance certainly made life interesting to watch, Derek thought, as long as it did not create problems.

Bonnie's room assignment for that night was moot when Sarah announced she and Lou planned to take the 'newest slave girl' to their room for the night. Then she turned to Derek and said, "Unless of course, you had plans for her, Boss." He smiled and shook his head. Wanda covered her giggle. It would be a good start in Bonnie's education.

Most of the women were already beginning to leave for work when a freshly showered Bonnie came into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. "Lou and Sarah already had breakfast and left." Derek observed. "I wondered where you were."

"I had to straighten up the room and make the bed. Then I had to wait until they finished for my turn in the bathroom." Bonnie explained. "First I had to wash the toys they used last night. That took a while. Sarah told me how she makes sure the toys are clean." Bonnie shuddered. When Derek asked her to explain, she said. "They have to be clean enough I am willing to put them in my mouth. So that took a little time. I'm glad they had the cleaning supplies under their sink. I had no clothes and did not want to come out here in front of all the girls naked again." Derek was amused she was still trying to protect her modesty after being naked for hours the evening before. "It's not just that. I didn't want to hear any teasing about what I was doing last night. I'm sure every girl imagined it, though."

Clarice was at the sink, loading the dishwasher and overheard. "Hey we all know what that 'fresh-fucked' look is." she laughed. "Let me guess. You got both holes worked hard by one of them while you got the other woman off with your tongue." Bonnie blushed scarlet and nodded. She winced as she sat down. "Well, at least they use plenty of lube when they take your butt. Did they use the skinny knobby dildo or the one that looks like a cock?" Bonnie had flash of anger at being teased, then recovered. This was her place in life now. She said the knobby one. "That one is pretty wild. Your butthole opens and closes a bit as you get fucked. You feel every one of those knobs, though, as it goes in and out." Clarice said. "There is a woman at the parties that has one shaped the same but much bigger around. When she uses it on a girl, the girl generally winds up crying. That sucker hurts!" Bonnie said the one Sarah and Lou used on her was bad enough. "Oh yeah, you really know you are a slave girl when you have to take it up the ass. It pushes the lesson home. Wait, you never took it up the butt before did you? Not even a real penis which is easy in comparison to a toy. " Clarice asked, surprised. Bonnie shook her head and almost cried."Well nothing says slave like being turned into an anal whore. But I know you also had more orgasms than you could count. Sarah and Lou make sure of that when they use a girl." Clarice added, with a laugh. Bonnie agreed.

========

Wanda called Bonnie a few hours later and told her to be dressed and ready to be picked up. When Wanda arrived, she said her 'boy' Doug had an appointment with Dr Marge for his three month checkup. She wanted Bonnie to go along. Bonnie was certainly curious and wanted to see Doug but wondered if her mother had another motive. "May I please take the collar off if I have to go out in public?" she asked. Wanda shook her head and said that collar was now part of her wardrobe and she would wear it.

"Richard Chandler" one of the nurses in the clinic called. A man about forty stood up and watched as the young woman next to him stood shakily and announced it was her. "Oh there you are. You are in the next group. I saw you had signed in but did not see you. I did not recognize you with the makeup. Looking good!" Bonnie stared. She had sat there for the past ten minutes across from this person without realizing the cute young woman was a male. Astonished she whispered as much to Wanda. She was overheard.

Another man sitting to one side said. "My boy here is in the same boat." He nodded towards the effeminate person sitting next to him. "She" also looked like a woman but with slightly more masculine features. "Two years and nine months into his treatment. Tell the girl what you did," he ordered.

The 'boy' had obviously been ordered to do this before. "I was freshly enslaved and my new master told me to suck his cock. I refused. He offered to spank me if I did not comply. When he pulled his belt off and ordered me to drop my pants, I punched him several times."

"That was my brother." the man offered. "Sammie here not only punched him several times, he broke his jaw, his nose and his left orbital bone. Not to mention a bad concussion. My brother was in the hospital for weeks. Sammie had been convicted for armed robbery of my brother's liquor store, so he got him in restitution. My brother almost lost his store from the time away and the medical bills. So he turned Sammie over to me."

"Sammie was lucky he did not get the death penalty when he ran his mouth in front of the judge." the man said, continuing his story. "He ranted how he'd never blow a guy and would beat to death anybody who tried to make him. Tell these women how that worked out for ya. How often do you go down on at least one of our workers?"

"Daily." Sammie said, blushing. "And a few times a week, I take it up the butt." he added, obviously coached to be honest when prompted to explain his life..

"Yep. Sammie here has proved himself valuable. NONE of our other slaves are willing to step out of line. Well, minor stuff, but nobody is willing to get violent. And we work with construction workers who generally are in pretty fit shape and many have that macho attitude. We work slaves and free men side by side. They are expected to work together to get the project done. Actually we take all the guys out for drinks together once a week, slave and free. We buy a few cases of beer for the slaves each weekend too. Good behavior is rewarded. Bad is, well, while a few have got their butts beat for minor infractions, nobody has got violent or fought back."

"No shit!" Sammie said, sourly. "None are willing to lose their balls like me."

"You didn't lose your balls." the man said. "You just had them shrunk down a bit. Along with your pecker. Look at the good side of it. You are an object lesson for how to act," Sammie frowned at that.

"Sammie is not as cute or feminine as this slave over there but he looks a lot different than he did when he first got implanted. Sammie looked like the heavy equipment construction worker he was. I will give Sammie some credit. He learned. As much as he hates where he is, it is better than the alternative. A couple years ago there was one slave who decided he was not going to put up with the changes the implant would do. He decided to fight his owner. I talked to the owner later. He would have rather settled for the state cutting the slave's whole package off. I mean take it all. Smooth. He argued the point in court saying how it was a big financial loss for him.The judges went for the death penalty instead. Sometimes you can argue to keep a valuable possession and sometimes the judicial system does not care."

"It looks like your boy there is just getting started with the treatment." the man continued. Wanda said they were here for their third month of treatment. "Have you been approached by the people doing the documentary?" Wanda shook her head and asked him what that was about. "Well, they are making a documentary to show the public what happens to violent slaves. They explain what the slave did and how getting implanted changes him physically and mentally. I'm not sure if it will be on a pay for view site or regular television but apparently it is supposed to be pretty graphic. Showing pictures of the progression."

"The first few months you come, Dr Marge does her exam for progress and that is it. After that we have our three month exams. They get us in here on the same day because they bring an ultrasound tech over. They measure volume of the testes and the penis. It's a little more involved than holding a ruler up. Sammie here has lost about a third of his nut size. And his pecker has really shrunk. I've seen young boys with a bigger cock. From what I read, some of it is due to the hormones and some is from the cage he wears.Sammie when was the last time you took that cage off?" the man asked with a smile. He knew full well, but wanted Sammie to tell his story.

"Three months ago sir, for my last ultrasound measurements." Sammie said. "And the milking the doctor does." The man asked Sammie to describe what he feels between his legs. "The end of my cock is still very sensitive, Sir. When Doc's nurse sucked it last time, it felt great. It didn't get hard of course, but the sensations are all there." Sammie looked around at the others. "I'm hoping I can get out of this cage and feel my cock on a regular basis. Like the other guys."

"Be a good boy and you might." the man said. "I have a half dozen slaves. Every Saturday, my foreman takes their cages off and inspects them for problems and cleanliness. If they had a good report, they get an hour or two to play with themselves or with each other. The slave who did the best can have Sammie here for the evening. They work hard for that privilege. Sammie works hard to avoid it. But I think he is getting to like it." Sammie looked at the floor.

"Its not that I like it. I'm just used to it." Sammie said.

Wanda told them Doug's history. And how he was now employed at the Rhino's horn. "I'm not sure how popular he will be if he starts looking too feminine, though. But then again, a lot of the clientele are pan-sexual."

The man laughed. "I suppose I ought to introduce myself. I'm Dan Dupree. I own D&D Construction." Richard Chandler's owner had been quietly listening to the exchange and introduced himself as well.

"I know that name from somewhere." Wanda said. "The company anyway. I am the office manager for Waddsworth Accounting. You have not done business with us have you?" She began to reach into her purse for a business card when Dan shook his head and said the name of the firm he used.

"Oh! That's where I interned last summer." Bonnie said. "It belongs to one of the women who lives with us."

"You live with Sarah Lafitte?" asked Dan, astonished. "Outside of town on a bunch of acreage? With a whole group of slave girls?" Wanda nodded. "Hell, no wonder you recognized the name of my company. I built the extension on your house. It was a pretty nifty design Sarah came up with. I don't remember you though. I only met with Sarah and her wife, Lou and the guy who owns the place. I would have remembered seeing a mother daughter set. I did not want to be rude, but you two look so much alike. I am guessing your daughter got into trouble and you bought her so she wouldn't be mistreated."

"Actually, no." Wanda said, grinning. "Her collar is a fake. She just graduated from college and I am teaching her some humility in how slaves feel. A little advance experience. I am considering indenturing her. She wants to go to grad school."

Dan began to laugh. "That is a brilliant idea. I wonder if my wife will let me indenture my daughter. She just finished her first semester. Of course she demanded to live in the dorm instead of staying at home and save money. Her mother insisted we let her. I'm thinking she wanted the chance to party. I just hope she didn't spend too much time messing around with boys instead of her schoolwork. I did make sure Dr Marge gave her the implant. We don't have any slaves at home, well except for Gertie, our housekeeper and my daughter would not mess with her. Hell, I'd run if Gertie got mad at me." Wanda and the other free man laughed. 'A force huh?" Wanda asked.

"No kidding." Dan said. "Some asshole raped and killed her daughter. His lawyer got the scumbag out on bail until his trial. Gertie caught him and beat the Hell out of him. I mean she broke bones and did to him with a baseball bat what the implants are doing to these boys." Wanda asked why she was convicted. It sounded justified. "Because like too many, Gertie could not keep her mouth shut. I hired a lawyer for her and she was about to get Gertie off for temporary insanity. Then Gertie gets riled up and says in front of the judge she just wished she could have found the guy by himself instead of in the bar when she tracked him down. She got ten years. The judge had no choice since she declared it was premeditated, but he did let me have her since I paid for her defense. The guy she beat to a pulp got life."

"Sam Crawler, Richard Chandler, and Doug Benoit" the nurse called, interrupting their conversation. They all stood and followed her back. "Alright guys, you know the drill, strip so your owners can take your cock cages off." To the owners she said. "Rings too, please." Doug protested about it being in the hallway. "That's because you are going to get blood drawn down here before you get measured. Doc will see you in the exam room after that. Now if you don't want me to squeeze your nuts after she milks you, you better to what I say." Sammie and "Ricki" as his owner called him were already taking their clothes off.

Bonnie's eyes grew wide when their cages came into view. She had seen pictures of chastity cages before but never any this small. Sammie's and Ricki's looked more like mesh thimbles. Doug's as larger but not by much. She continued to stare when the cages came off. Ricki and Sammie's limp penises could not have been two inches long and were very thin. Their scrotums were tiny as well. Wanda looked at Doug to see his reaction to seeing what the others had between their legs. He looked terrified seeing what almost three years of the hormone treatment had done to these men. Both Sammie and Ricki looked like women except for the tiny appendage hanging down. Both had what Wanda guessed were c-cup breasts with fairly large nipples."Oh, shit!" Bonnie blurted.

Dan laughed. "Yep. That is why we call him Sammie now. And I had to replace the ring that goes around his package a couple times. I think if he really pulled on it, he could pull it off his nuts. They are still sensitive to pain though so they aren't dead. He has one more implant to get according to his sentence. It'll fill up his scrotum and stretch it a bit and make the ring fit better. When he finishes his enslavement, he can decide if he wants to transition to female, but I am not going to pay for it. From what I've been told, he might get a little function back but the chances are slim to none. His ten year sentence got turned to fifteen when he beat up my brother."

Ricki went first into the room to get measured, followed by Sammie. Wanda and Bonnie followed Doug when he was called. The female tech sat on a stool and told him to spread his legs and put his 'junk' on the little folded washcloth on the platform. She looked at the monitor and moved a cursor to various places on the image. She clicked a key at each location. Then she had him bend over and grab his ankles, legs spread. She got behind him and held the probe behind his scrotum and repeated the process. then she took measurements of his breasts with calipers. "Okay, Princess," the tech announced unprofessionally. "You're done." The tech smiled at Wanda. 'I get a kick out of seeing these macho assholes turned into eunuchs. Ever since my little sister got molested."