Slave Camp Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They waited outside in the hall for Ricki and his owner to see Dr. Marge. "This won't take long." Dan said. "Doc decided to stop milking Sammie a while back and said I should do it on occasion for his prostate's health. Nope. I leave it up to the crew. He was shooting blanks pretty quick and now produces only thin watery stuff when he gets aroused. This is mainly a formality now. The only that has changed on him in the past six months has been his breast size. Oh, by the way, call me if you want a different place to send your boy to work. I could always use a laborer." Doug clamped his mouth shut. He'd rather work in the bar than outside even considering what was expected of him.

"He is coming along nicely." Dr Marge said as she reviewed Doug's data on the computer screen. Bonnie had never seen a man milked by prostate massage before and watched with fascination as Dr Marge worked Doug's rectum with a couple fingers. "Yep, volume is low and as thin as it looks, I am sure his sperm count would be hard to count if they did it manually. Machines are wonderful though. Nipples are right on par with what I'd expect and see this growth of tissue? That is not him being out of shape. He's well on his way to growing a set. The lab is slow today. If his hormone level is not where we want it, I'll call and have you bring him around for a booster."

Doug was sent to the waiting room. "Now for your little slave here." Marge said with a grin. "What is the deal? I know she is not a real slave. but your daughter. Is that Sarah's replica collar?" Wanda told her it was. She explained she was considering indenturing Bonnie to teach her some humility and the collar was there for now to teach her how slaves feel. "How do you feel about being indentured?" Marge asked.

"I hate it. But I am being punished for how I treated one of the slaves and Mom. I took advantage of Lenore before even getting to know her." Bonnie blurted. Marge laughed at Wanda's stricken expression. Bonnie realized she might have said something wrong.

Marge grinned. "Relax, Wanda. I'd already figured out Lenore is one of your 'unofficial' slaves like that other girl Sarah takes to the parties. My cousin has a submissive streak a mile wide. I'm just glad it is Derek who took her in and not some abusive asshole." At Bonnie's wide-eyed expression, she added. "Yes, Lenore is one of my cousins. She knows I will beat her ass in a heartbeat if she messes up too. I'm partly to blame for how she is. She was out of control though and nailing her ass to the wall was the only way to get through to her. Her mother gave her too much leeway with counseling. She should have whipped her ass once or twice early on and maybe we would not have had to come down on her so hard. I'm thinking we might have turned a mild submissive kink into a full-blown need. She is smart though and knows what she wants."

"Now enough about her." Marge said grinning. "I saw you had an appointment coupled with your boy out there. I pulled your file and you are not due for a pelvic. So what is the deal? Before you answer I will tell you my rules. Slaves are nude when they come to my exam rooms. I managed your Mom's hormone treatments when she decided to help Sarah and Lou nurse. Even though I was only going to examine her breasts, she was nude every time. You are wearing a collar so you are a slave as far as my rules go."

Bonnie was immediately embarrassed and looked her mother. 'I uhh, didn't even know Mom had scheduled me. I thought she brought me to see Doug's treatment." she said quietly.

"I'll tell you my concerns and if you think an exam is required, Bonnie will conform to EVERY one of your rules." Wanda said.

Marge laughed and said, "Don't tempt me. You know I love to see naked females. She is a younger version of you."

"Well, Bonnie here has decided to take oral contraceptives instead of getting an implant." Wanda said. Bonnie explained how the doctors at school refused to give her both implants at the same time saying if she wanted to synchronize them she would have to wait.

"Bonnie, because you are a free woman, you have the right to privacy, even as far as your mother is concerned." Dr Marge said."As a slave or even an indenture you would lose that right. Do you want me to discuss this with you in front of your mother?" Bonnie nodded.

"Okay. First of all, they are right. The implant to stop a period should not given early. It has the potential to mess you up. It puts you into a state of your uterus being ready to receive an egg. It just stops you from sloughing the tissue. That is what a period is. Lou and Sarah found that out when they got pregnant. The contraceptive implant prevents you from ovulating. Same as the oral contraceptives. I don't like to give either one too early. But if your Mom indentures you, you will have no option. You get implanted. With an indenture, if you can show you were implanted in the past four months or less you could skip it. Judicial slaves have no option. They could have been implanted the day before conviction and they'd still get implanted when collared. The state does not care if a slave's hormones get all jacked up."

"Now if you were still at school, getting the implants at the same time makes a little sense. But I am computerized. I am alerted when one of my patients is due a treatment and I notify them. I actually send them a few notifications. So my point is not there is no real concern with timing. Usually with the convenience of an implant nowadays, there are few reasons to use the oral type of contraceptives. Usually to regulate periods or for a woman who is considering trying to get pregnant soon but wants to wait a few months."

"Oh FUCK NO!" Wanda exclaimed. "Don't tell me you are thinking of getting Derek to knock you up!"