Slave Camp Ch. 35

Story Info
Bonnie gets home and faces her new life.
8.6k words
4.69
14.6k
6

Part 35 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

The next morning the foursome got back on the road after a leisurely breakfast in the casino buffet. Derek decided to change up the driver/passenger roles. He sat in the passenger seat while Bonnie drove. Wanda drove his car with Lenore as her rider. He had decided on this so he could talk with Wanda on a later leg. They all carried out big styrofoam cups of coffee they got from the buffet and poured the contents into their metal travel mugs. "I hope you are a good driver, Bonnie." Derek said with a slight grin. "I am a nervous passenger." She laughed and said neither her mother nor Lenore complained the day before.

"I also hope you are well rested this morning." Derek continued as they got on the interstate. "It seemed you were playing around for a long time last night. I could hear you moaning and giggling really late or maybe even until early this morning." he glanced sideways to see the girl blush.

"We tried to keep quiet." Bonnie said, a little embarrassed. "I heard you snoring. We didn't think you heard us."

"I woke up a few times. There was enough light in the room to see feet up in the air. I'm guessing one or the other of you had her face in the other's pussy each time. I wish I had that kind of stamina but no man can cum that many times." Derek said grinning.

"It's been a long time since I had any sex except doing myself." Bonnie admitted sheepishly. "And Lenore is hot. I was kinda hoping you and I could have done something. But Lenore told me she was ahead of me and Mom jumped ahead of her." Derek nodded as he thought about what he might say. Should he spring it on her now or wait? He elected to wait.

"I'm glad you switched us up this morning." Bonnie said. "I had long talks with Mom and Lenore yesterday but we have not had much chance to talk."

"It doesn't look like you did much talking with Lenore." Derek said, bending forward to retrieve the discarded panties from the passenger side floorboard. He held them up. "They feel a little stiff. You musta been really hot to secrete that much!" he offered, with a grin. He did not think Bonnie could blush much more than she had before but he was wrong. Her neck even turned crimson.

"Yeah, okay. I was." Bonnie said. "Lenore pushed buttons I did not know I had. I went from on top to the other extreme. I am terribly embarrassed about how I responded to her working me like that." Derek asked why.

"Because it made me look like a submissive little slut!" Bonnie said glancing to her right. "Okay, it was hot. But damn if it does not bother me some. I thought I would be the one in control. Mom's threat to indenture me shot me down." She let the conversation lag a few beats before continuing. "You wouldn't really let Mom indenture me would you?"

"Why not?" Derek mused. "It would certainly keep you at home and under control." Bonnie did not expect that answer and turned in her seat to look at him. "Watch the road!" Derek said quickly. "Damn! I told you I am a nervous passenger. Keep focused on your driving!"

"Seriously, you would let Mom do that?" Bonnie asked. Once again her neck turned red and Derek could see the pulse in her carotid artery.

"It would not be my decision to do it." Derek said. "It would be your Mom's, probably in conference with Sarah and Lou. Now I COULD, of course. But I'd only do it if I thought I needed to." Bonnie wanted to know what would make Derek think he might need to indenture her. "Well, like if you did not take our little conversation last night to heart. I told you about how slaves respond to their conditioning in various ways and how they all have different needs. Did you learn anything?"

"Yes, sir!" Bonnie said immediately. "I will be a slave girl for you like Lenore. Contract and everything but please don't collar me. And keep me away from those parties. Especially as a slave."

"I was thinking more about your taking what slavery means to heart. What slavery is like from the slave's viewpoint. I want you to be empathetic. The initial processing upon conviction starts the ball rolling to dehumanize a slave. He or she realizes they have no civil rights anymore. And few human rights. I try to give my slaves back a little feeling of self- worth, but they know they are still slaves. Some owners make no attempt at all. They consider a slave a commodity to be used. Like a tool or a toy." Derek said. "Has any of the slaves described what happens to them in detail when they are initially processed?" Bonnie said no. They sort of washed over it when she asked. "Well, I want you to at least hear about what they experienced. I doubt I could get you in to actually see it. I might be able to get you employed part time in the induction center where the collared slaves are housed until auctioned but you would only see a small portion of how the women are 'conditioned' to accept they have well and truly lost their freedom. They don't even have a say over their own body. It starts the moment they go to their jail cell after conviction."

"And, for the record, I don't care for those parties either." Derek offered. " Some of the women seem to take a great deal of pleasure abusing slaves. Not legal abuse but certainly they go beyond just playing. Do you know why Sarah and Lou insist on going?" Although she had a vague idea, Bonnie shook her head so Derek explained how it was a networking thing. Bonnie understood how that would work.

"So they talk business while sharing their slaves and getting off. I was too busy watching the action to catch on to any business being done." Bonnie said. "Lenore mentioned the girls fighting. What is that about?" Derek explained how some of the women wanted to put up their slaves like gladiators to fight others to submission. Bonnie winced.

"It seems to me the girls would start to balk a bit. Not refuse of course, but just make it so vanilla as to not be interesting." Bonnie said.

"I thought that too. But then I found out some of those professional women trade slaves like me and my childhood friends traded baseball cards." Derek said. He laughed as he had to explain to Bonnie what baseball cards were and how they were important to him and his buddies. "Some of the slaves lived together for a while as they were traded back and forth and apparently many did not get along. Frictions and rivalries developed. They got the opportunity to wrestle out their animosity. Get a little payback at a rival. But you are right, after a bit it sort of fizzled out. At least the push to make it an organized event. I understand challenges are made on occasion. And the girls involved get vicious. I've ordered my girls to not participate. Well, except for Clarice. She told me to kiss her ass. If one of our girls is treated wrong by one of those other slaves, she was gonna kick that slave's ass." He laughed remembering how she said it. "Now I've been thinking of starting our own little fight club at home. If any of the girls argue, I'd make them wrestle for domination naked. Winner owns the loser for a week." He laughed.

Bonnie turned in her seat again to stare at Derek. "Watch the road!" Derek exclaimed. "If I have to tell you again, I'm going to take over driving. And I WILL spank you before we switch places." Bonnie apologized and kept her eyes on the road.

After a bit of small talk, Bonnie finally broached the subject she had been wanting to address since they got into the car that morning. "Derek, I know you have a lot of slaves and some free women living at home now. But you ARE going to let me share your bed on occasion aren't you? I mean, I like sex with girls. You heard that last night. But I REALLY want you to take me to bed and screw me like you did last summer. I've been looking forward to that since I left." Derek began to chuckle.

"You do realize I am one man." he said. "Not only that but an OLD man. I have been blessed with good health and functioning sex organs so hopefully I can keep going for a while. but I am NOT some stud. Not only that but you realize I am not only old enough to be your father, I am old enough to be your GRANDFATHER." Derek laughed. Bonnie said she did not care. She loved being with him.

"Well, I really appreciate that." Derek said. "I love you too. But one thing I want to point out. I am the father of your little brother or sister. Whatever is cooking in Wanda's belly." Bonnie nodded. "What if your Mom and I got married? You'd be my stepdaughter. Sex between us would not be right." Bonnie turned once again and stared at him. "Watch the road!" Derek exclaimed again. "Just pull over. NOW!"

Bonnie pulled onto the shoulder, turned off the ignition, and watching traffic, got out and walked around to his side of the car. "I'm sorry, sir." she said tearfully as she began to undo her jeans. "You said next time you told me to pay attention to my driving you were going to spank me." Before Derek could get out of the car or even say a word, her jeans and panties were skimmed down to her ankles. She was nude below the sweater she was wearing. She stood shivering in the cold December breeze. Derek said he knew he shocked her and to pull her pants up. "No sir. I fucked up. You have to spank me. My butt is sore from Mom doing me last night, but I deserve to have you blister it again. You warned me,"

Derek looked at the girl. He expected an impish expression on her face. But he saw a sincere countenance. He could tell he was being played but decided to play along. She laid across his lap. He raised his hand and brought it down hard on her shapely butt. She yelped softly, but otherwise held still for the next. "Alright,' he decided. "If she wants to play this game, he would also. He'd rise to the challenge. He reddened her butt with a dozen hard swats. He did not want to really punish the girl despite her daring him. The last time he had spanked a woman was Leanne when she defied his directive. That had made him angry. This girl had not. He patted her on the butt and told her to get up. She did immediately and spread her legs as far as her jeans and panties would allow. "Do you want to feel my pussy, Sir?" Bonnie offered. "I'm sure it is wet. I will happily suck you off before we get back on the road if you want." she said. Derek told her to pull her pants up and get in his seat and he'd take over driving.

He glanced down the road, glad a highway patrol officer or good samaritan had not arrived to see if they needed assistance. After a few minutes of driving he just had to ask. "What was the deal back there?"

"No deal." Bonnie said, beginning to cry. "I just realized something. When you said you might marry Mom and become my stepdad, I was shocked. But you are the most important man in my life since my Grandfather died. The ONLY man. I realized I always did look up to you as a father figure. And as perverted and incestuous as it sounds, I also looked at you as a lover. Somebody to fuck me. I want that. I need that. I never even had a serious boyfriend." She sat back. "Even if you marry Mom, I still want us to make love." Derek was now the one feeling at a loss to how to reply.

"Hey! thinking about it, you fathered two boys with Sarah and Lou. What are they going to think about you marrying Mom? I mean you have the whole hacienda to take into consideration!" Bonnie declared. "What about inheritance?"

"Well, a prenup takes care of the whole hacienda trust thing." Derek said."Plus Lou and Sarah are legally married. I have a contract that gives me parental rights to the boys and they have me as their father in the records so they bear the same last name. And I have everything covered in my will. What do you think Sarah or Lou would say?"

"Unless something had really changed, Sarah still sorta owns Mom, not legally but certainly emotionally. She snaps her fingers and Mom's face will be planted between her legs." Bonnie said. Suddenly she began to giggle. 'Oh damn! I just had an image. You marry Mom. Have your honeymoon night and the next night Sarah calls Mom to her bed to eat her. Just to show her who is in charge. Fuck, but do I have some perverted imagery, or what. Plus, while Mom is off doing Sarah, I'd sneak into your bed and do you every which way I can." Bonnie chortled. "Keep it all in the family!"

Bonnie suddenly sobered. "That is all fun fantasy. But what bothers me is am I going to be wearing a green collar? Mom says instead of her owning me, I'd be Hacienda property. That means you'd have to do it. Would you sign the papers to indenture me?"

Derek knew this was a challenge. "I'll go along with what your Mom, Sara and Lou decide." Derek said, honestly. "I am just riding the wave. Those three women all have their own expertise and have me covered. I will follow their collective advice. To be honest, that has served me well so far." Derek glanced over and saw that was not what Bonnie had wanted to hear. She had obviously hoped he would declare himself the boss and let her off or at least say he would have to think about it.

She decided on another tact. "What do you really think about Mom indenturing me? I want your honest opinion." she asked. Derek smiled. This girl was really worried. He was not going to let her off the hook. He thought she deserved to squirm a while.

"Well, from the strictly financial angle, grad school is expensive, and you will also get room and board, your car, health insurance and all the rest paid. Indenturing you to get our investment back makes sense from that angle." Derek smiled as he saw Bonnie shudder but not protest his argument. "On the other hand, we'd get back our investment eventually, if you went to work for one of Sarah's companies. The hacienda trust is not only self-sufficient, but has been investing in various businesses including some Sarah owns or has a major interest in. We could suck up the expense since you are Wanda's daughter." He added in a non-committal way.

"From a personal viewpoint, indenture might teach you some humility. I'd hate to see you indoctrinated heavily like we talked about but you might benefit from feeling some of the effects of enslavement. If you realized how some of those effects sort of sneak up on you and infect your psyche, you might get a better understanding of how a slave feels."

"Now indenture is nowhere near the same as actually being judicially enslaved. Think about the difference between what you would face living as an indenture and one of the judicial slave girls, like your Mom experienced. Your Mom did not know her life was really secure for a long time. I'd told her it was, but she knew that if something happened to me, or if I just got a wild hair, she could be sold off to wherever and whomever. ALL the slaves feel that. Their lives or rather their futures are NOT guaranteed. It rides on the whims of whoever is in charge. Some like Leanne feel extra vulnerable. She voiced plans for me, like making me get her name tattooed across my pelvis. She foolishly described plans for how she was going to treat your Mom. You can bet she is scared shitless of what we might do to her. She fears that any day, I may change my mind and do something to her."

"And that is just from the angle of being a slave. She also has to go to the same office she used to control and follow your Mom's directives. That is a major upheaval for her, the complete loss of the power she used to have. Hell, now she has no control of her destiny at all. And she realizes that. She is the sole exception to my no sharing rule. Her ex-husband works there. I gave him the right to have sex with her any way he wants. But then again, I do not have sex with her myself. I thought about doing her a few times, just to piss her off. But I have other women I'd really rather do. But one of these days, I'll be sitting in the living room and call her over to suck my cock. And I know she will do her damnedest to give me the best blowjob she could just to prove herself better than the other slave sluts as she thinks of them. I can read her that well."

"But back to you. I really do think you need to learn a lesson. That spanking you insisted on earlier was your idea of throwing yourself at my threat. The reason I was going to let you off was NOT me being a softy and let you avoid my giving you a well-deserved spanking. It was because this is December and it is fucking cold out there. If it was warmer you would have likely got a worse spanking." Derek said. He could see Bonnie tense a bit as she realized he saw through her ploy.

Bonnie sat quietly and considered her options. She could just forget grad school and let her mother set her up in an apartment and she'd go to work somewhere. She knew she could easily find a job. But that eliminated the possibility of grad school which she really wanted but could not afford on her own. She'd make too much money to qualify for financial aid and might have to risk indenture anyway to get the money required. Plus she'd never be a part of the Hacienda. She knew she'd be able to visit but how much would she participate in the activities? Visiting and living there were far different. She desperately wanted that family unit. She realized her internal arguments led her to a single conclusion. If she had to choose between life on her own and freedom or several years of indenture, she would take the indenture. She did not voice this aloud.

Derek glanced to the side a few times as he drove. He knew she was considering her options. When she finally sighed and relaxed, he knew she had made her decision. "It won't be too bad." he said softly. "Even if you are indentured, you'll be protected." She stiffened once again and glanced his way as she realized he had almost read her thoughts. She nodded.

Because they had extended their driving the day before, they were a little ahead of the game. The drivers shifted positions. He decided to drive again with Wanda his passenger. Derek shared what he surmised Bonnie's decisions were. Wanda agreed and said she suspected the same. She wanted Bonnie to learn a hard lesson, but not be damaged in the process. "I don't want her to turn into one of those cruel professional women we see at the parties who have little regard for their slaves but I don't want her to get too far into the slave mentality either. It has been hard enough for me and I was far more mature than she is."

When they pulled into the yard to park, everybody came out to greet them. Derek stood by and smiled as he watched the women hug Bonnie and welcome her home. He wondered how they would react when something was said about her being indentured.

"Bonnie, I hate to embarrass you this way as you have been on your best behavior since yesterday, BUT we have a little tradition here." Wanda said after they had unloaded the cars. "Lenore went through the same thing. The girls knew her as a visiting free woman. When it was announced she was going to be an unofficial slave, she presented herself nude in front of everybody." Bonnie could not help herself. She teared up.

"Please, Mom." she said softly. "Don't do that to me. I've seen them all nude and they've seen me but that will be terribly humiliating."

Wanda shook her head. "I think it will do you good in the long run. Derek agrees. It won't be as harsh as a slave stripping to get collared by a stranger at the jail. When I announce you joining the group, you will strip naked. Just toss your clothes to one side and get in the present position." Wanda explained how she wanted her to perform after that. Bonnie went off to hide in a bathroom to think in private. She could not help the tears. She felt lost.

Derek asked everybody at dinner how their days had gone and if anybody had news to share. Nobody did. "Well, you all know Bonnie graduated from college yesterday. She has come back to live with us. If it had not been so far away you all would have gone to watch the ceremony. Next weekend, we will have two more graduates. Bev and Caroline will both graduate. We will all go and cheer them on. For now, Wanda has something to say."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers