Slave Camp Ch. 36

Story Info
The story finale.
6.3k words
4.67
13.8k
13

Part 36 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,282 Followers

This hoist is good for a lot more than picking up dead animals after we shoot 'em" John Dubois declared. He and Derek had just raised the latest strainer pot of steaming crawfish out of the boiling water and stood waiting for the excess seasoned water to drain back into the boiling pot. "Man this contraption works slick!" John said. They moved the hoist back a few feet to give them room as they dumped the boiled crawdads, potatoes, onion, and corn into a waiting insulated cooler. They replaced the basket onto the hooks and poured in another batch of live mudbugs and vegetables. They eased the strainer back down to let the contents cook.

It was Easter Sunday and Derek and his 'family' as he called it had decided to throw a full party inviting their friends and family. The crawfish ponds had yielded far more poundage than expected. Derek had buyers lined up to buy his crop. For a first year crawfish farmer, this was an achievement. This weekend however he had his crew carefully cull out all the medium and small mudbugs and return them to the field to grow a bit bigger until they were caught again. Only the largest were dropped into his pot of boiling, seasoned water.

Darren and Steve had provided several of their men as labor to catch and sort the little crustaceans. Dan Dupree had provided some of his crew as well. In return, each team had taken four bags for their own celebrations. Derek had enough set aside to feed an army. Any left over from today would go to the buyer.

John and Derek looked around. They both sipped beers from large plastic cups. Derek bought a full keg of beer and had it on ice. He let the women decide if they wanted the draft or something out of their blender. Most of the women had chosen the sweeter rum and whisky concoctions they made at the makeshift bar under one of the canopies he had rented. He had also rented tables and folding chairs to seat his guests..

J.R. and Kurt came over to see if the men needed any help. "We got it. Thanks boys." John said. J.R. asked if it was really okay for them to have beer.

"Look guys." Derek said. "Neither your Dad nor I is gonna look in those plastic cups to see what you are drinking today. You are big boys." He added, "Now if you get into a car intending to drive it, you might find a couple old men coming down on top of you like a ton of rocks, but otherwise... you have fun. Where are your girlfriends anyway?' The boys pointed to two nubile young women who were talking to one of Derek's slaves. "You better be careful. If you aren't there Clarice is likely gonna tell your girls what horny bastards you are. That could be good for you or bad. So take your chances." The boys hustled back to their girlfriends. The men laughed.

"This is a super event, ya know?" John Dubois offered reflectively. "Look at the group. All your women, my family, some family members of your slave women plus a group of our friends." Derek nodded knowing one of the friends he was referring to was John Waddsworth who brought his new girlfriend. Actually not a new girlfriend . She was a slave Derek had helped him buy. Leanne, of course was a little put out her ex had a sweet young thing to play with. They all knew Waddsworth had made the two women kiss and give each other oral sex while he watched. He slapped Leanne on the ass after and reminded her she should have thought it through before making dumb ass bets. He was referring to her betting with Derek about the outcome of Wanda's bid for the termination of her enslavement. His ex-wife had been available for his use since the day she had been enslaved almost six months earlier and he had taken full advantage of her inability to plead a headache. Waddsworth had fully enjoyed himself. His ex wife now could not claim she was not in the mood, Anything he wanted was now on the table any time. It was all her own doing. She had been so full of herself at the time, she had made bets with her future. Derek had once offered to sell his Leanne back to him.

Wadsworth had immediately refused. He told Derek quietly he wanted plausible deniability when his kids asked about her treatment. He loved using Leanne and both the men privately knew John had exclusive use of his now legally ex wife. But he no longer had to answer for why he might not treat her as anything resembling an equal. She was merely 'on loan' from her owner. Despite her sometimes bitchy exterior, Leanne had come to privately relish her role as John's slut. She did not have to pretend any more. No role play like they had done for years. She was now a slave to be used and could be the wanton slut of her fantasies. She did hate seeing him with other women, particularly the little slut who followed him around like a puppy dog. But she knew she could not protest or do a thing about it. As a slave she would have to suck or fuck anybody her owner ordered. Of course she realized the only male she actually had sexual contact with was her ex husband. But her horizons had certainly been expanded in the realm of lesbian sex. She could not count the times her face had been planted between the legs of another woman.

While she did not like it, she accepted that as part of her role as a judicial slave. When she had been a free woman, she had ruthlessly used any female slave she could get her hands on for her own pleasure. Part of her hated she was now in the subservient role but at the same time she had more orgasms when allowed to play than ever before. Leanne looked around. She had heard both her son and daughter might be stopping by. Derek had invited them and she knew they were in town. At least today she was fully dressed. Jeans and a shirt covered the body that could have been nude at Derek's whim. Derek had declared that today was to be a 'family' event meaning the women were to be careful of their language and what they did or said. Leanne had spent the Christmas holiday at her ex-husband's home when her kids had come home to visit. John had allowed her to stay clothed but teased her about being a slave in front of her kids. The kids had taken the teasing in stride assuming it was a game. They knew what had happened and were happy their mother had not been sold off to parts unknown.

The first few days had been tense though. The kids saw the collar and while they knew the whole story of why she had been enslaved they were far from comfortable with it. She was no longer Queen Bee of the family directing activities. She did not even attempt to do so. She simply smiled and hugged her kids as they arrived. It took a few days but the collar was forgotten or at least ignored and the family enjoyed a nice holiday together.

"Hey Doc!" Derek called as he watched Dr Marge arrive with her husband, her teen age son and Paige, the mother of his unofficial slave, Lenore. Dee. Lenore's sister exited the car last. He went over to welcome them to the party. He gave each woman a warm hug. "We have several types of booze. Pick your poison. Let your hair down. We'll put you up if you can't drive later. Actually, we'll take your car keys if we even suspect you had too much. We'll start eating here in a bit when we get more cooked up."

"Thanks for inviting us, Derek." offered Paige, Lenore's mother. "I'm glad you have not enslaved my daughter yet. Somebody else might have taken advantage of the girl."

Derek was a little taken aback. He had only met Paige once before. He knew her by reputation though and acted accordingly. He laughed. "I'd never do anything to hurt your beautiful daughter. She is a valued and loved part of my family. Come enjoy yourselves. Now YOU on the other hand, are a little older. I wonder if I could possibly entice YOU to sign a little indenture contract and join up." Derek hugged the woman who giggled and shook her head as she said.

"I'll eat your food and drink your booze but I'm making Marge taste everything first. I know you gotta have something in there to make all these girls fall for your bullshit!" Paige declared, grinning.

"Nope, I'm just a simple man who lucked out." Derek said. "I know you will not believe this. But not long ago I was looking forward to a simple life, all on my own, no partner. few friends. Just a quiet life living out here on my own in the woods. Doing a little hunting and gardening to feed myself. Now all this." He waved his hand around. Paige laughed and gave him a kiss. Derek was shocked the kiss was not the chaste kiss he expected. She kissed him passionately and smiled as she broke away and asked him where the booze was. He pointed to the makeshift bar.

"Damn, Derek, I can't believe the size of those mudbugs!" John Waddsworth said, looking into one of the coolers Derek and John Dubois had just partially filled.. "Did you put steroids in your ponds or something?"

"Nope, I just had a big crew to sort them. I wanted to hold only the select grade. We trapped and sorted over the past couple days. The guys who own the Rhino's Horn provided some workers as did the guy who built my house extension and my new dorm." He pointed to second building off to one side. "They got bags to take home as payment. Both are having parties for their own people. It certainly made the effort to set up the ponds worth while." Derek said. "Me, I'm looking forward to some of the crabs John Dubois and his boys caught yesterday. They went down and caught up like four big ass tubs of crabs. We gonna have us a feed!. I gayruntee!" Derek said, grinning as he affected a Cajun accent..

"You really love this shit don't ya?" Derek heard from behind him. He turned to see Lou standing there with a grin on her face.

"More than you can imagine." Derek offered, honestly. "Family and friends, all coming together for a little fun and camaraderie.. And I did not even have a family until a little more than a year ago. No one close anyway. It was just me doing my thing out here. Now I have a large group to share my good fortune with."

Lou laughed. "Don't get caught up in the feelings, boss. Laissez le bon temps rouler." Derek laughed and nodded. "Let the good times roll"

"How are you feeling?' Derek asked.

"Well, I wish I could get drunk and get stupid." Lou said. "But that would not be so good for the little critter growing in my belly. Sarah said the said thing up on the porch a while ago. The two boys are trying to break out of their play area." she added giggling. "Rachael's daughter is getting a major tip. That girl is the babysitter to end all babysitters. She has those kids performing tricks! Let me get back. I can't be seen as the slut Mom who gets knocked up and leaves her first kid to the sitter while she flirts around. I gotta at least touch base every now and then."

"Hell, you are playing hostess!" Derek said. "Let your hair down. Make nice with the guests." Derek laughed. "Food will be ready in a bit." He saw his girls had covered the tables with brown paper. He knew there were several types of salads waiting to be served, potato, macaroni, and cole slaw among them. And a couple other cajun dishes were in the kitchen. They even bought boudin from a local man they knew. He smiled as he remembered a few hours ago when he got his hand slapped for trying to taste the food inside. He was told to wait until 'dinner'. He knew other slave owners would never have put up with a slave telling him to keep his hands away from the food. For him, this was like family. He knew his own Momma would have done the same thing decades ago. He savored the idea and accepted the rebuke as it was intended. With affection.

Derek helped John Dubois lift a batch of crabs out of the boiling water. "Now those are nice crabs!" Derek offered. "You gonna have to teach some of these people how to break open a crab. I'm actually looking forward to the leftovers. Crab meat and crawfish tails for etouffee!" John laughed.

"Me too. Putting that meat into a great sauce is what I like the most." John said. "Leftovers makes it worthwhile. Plus you serve it over some fish or just over rice. Damn! Gets my mouth watering just thinking about it. I'm gonna have to come get me some more mudbugs later to put some tails in the freezer."

"You know where they are." Derek offered, with a grin. "I could not believe how much it takes to get a pound of clean crawfish tails. Almost seven pounds of live crawfish to a pound of tails. At least we have plenty of help."

"Derek, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Sophia. Her last name is Robichaud too." J.R. Dubois said.

"Glad to meet you Sophia." Derek said. "There are a lot of Robichaud's around. Where is your family from?"

"Not from around here." the cute brunette offered. "My grandfather lives over in Lafourche parish."

"No shit?" Derek blurted. "Sorry, I mean no kidding? I grew up in Cut Off. What is your grandfather's name?" When the puzzled girl said his name was Jacques but everybody called him Jack, Derek laughed louder. "I have a cousin named Jack! I have not seen him for years though. I do know he has a boy named Robert." Derek pronounced it 'Ro-bear' " and a girl named Cynthia."

Sophia's eyes got big. "My Dad's name is Robert. They call him Bob. And I have an Aunt Cindy." she added in awe.

"Well, it looks like J.R. here is poachin' on my family!" Derek said with a grin, looking at J.R. The boy grinned back.

"Can I ask you about those towers?" J.R. Dubois asked. His girlfriend stood by his side. He pointed to three tall poles each topped with a cross. On the end of each point of the X was a small turbine spinning away in the soft breeze." Sophia here was curious about them. She is part of our engineering club at school. She heard about them when you had Clarice come talk to us about alternative energy. We know the theory but..." Derek nodded and told him to ask away. "Well, why are some of those turbines black and some look like silver metallic?"

"Okay, first of all, let me back up. Clarice could give you a better explanation but I will give you the easy story." Derek said. "Sophia. J.R. here did not tell you but I lucked into some amazing talent among my group of slaves. One was a girl named Clarice. You met her." Sophia nodded. "Well she already had an idea for a wind turbine. I did too, except I was not an engineer and had no idea if my ideas were even feasible. And certainly no way to make it come to anything . As it turned out Clarice combined our ideas into something. She got her sister to work with us. The result are those turbines you see up on top of those poles."

"Now if I seem to be proud of what we have done, it is because I am. It is a major development and I even get my name listed in the process. What we did was take wind energy and turn it into electricity. That has been done before but we do it differently. See how those turbines looked like a bucket with slits? First of all those vanes are precisely spaced so a breath of wind hits the first vane, then moves through and hits another on the backside of the turbine. We get more energy that way. It all goes to turn the turbine. The second thing we did was have a geared flywheel arrangement. Think of a bicycle where you pump the pedals but it barely turns the wheel. Then after you get going up to speed you gear it down so a turn of the pedal moves the bike fast. We did something similar. We geared it to slowly transfer movement to the wheel. As the flywheel sped up, the gears changed. Once it got moving, we got electricity on a constant basis. Then to eak out the maximum result we changed the electrical field in the generator. The faster the flywheel spun the higher the field. It took a little while to work out the algorithms but we maximize output to input. As long as the turbines spin, energy goes to make electricity. Right now between those turbines and the solar panels, we produce almost ninety percent of our electrical needs."

"The patents will make us rich. Actually Bev, Clarice's sister is already. So am I. I own forty percent of the deal because I put up the money. The women, Bev and Clarice each get 30%. Bev is taking a few classes at the university to learn more about business but is also managing the production of the control units at her mothers plant. Clarice works mainly at the other plant making the rest of the turbines. I sort of miss having them home during the day." Derek offered. "Used to be, I'd walk out to the shop and they would fill me in on their progress or we'd just talk.. Now I am by myself during the day. But it is worthwhile. We got our turbine."

"But why the color difference?" J.R asked. Derek explained the black ones were a composite material like found in one of their rifles. Capable of withstanding high impact like hail. The metallic ones were cheaper to build but could be bent. They were working on a coating to stop the turbines from icing.

"You really want to talk about turbines or have fun?" Derek asked. J.R blushed and admitted out of Sophia's hearing he wanted to impress the girl. "Go have fun. Have a few beers. You can come back later and talk about the turbine thing."

Derek looked over and saw Kurt, John's other boy was talking with Dr. Marge's son. They seemed to be getting along. "How's it going, boys?" Derek asked.

It turned out Dr. Marge's boy, Eric and Kurt were in the same class at school , both juniors and were friends. "Do you think we could come out and shoot on your range?" Kurt asked. "Eric never shot a rifle." After a few questions, Derek told them as long as the parents did not object they could come out. the boys grinned. Derek went over to talk to Dr Marge.

"Hey, Marge." he offered. "The boys are asking if they can come out and shoot. Do you have any objection?" He glanced at Marge's husband who immediately said he thought it a good idea. He had been been brought up with firearms but did not have any as he no longer hunted. Marge blushed and after looking to her husband, admitted it was okay with her as long as the boys were supervised.

"Oh, yeah!" Derek said. "I only let them pull out the machine guns if an adult is there. Usually they just use the small stuff. Ya know, assault weapons, sniper rifles, the usual." Marge's eyes grew wide and looked to her husband who was laughing.

"Sounds like fun to me. I'd like to join in if I can with the boys." he said with a grin. Derek nodded and told him 'any time he wanted to come on out and enjoy.' The range was open. And he knew the kids were asking since they had Spring break coming up. Watching the dynamics Derek realized Marge was NOT the ball busting matriarch of her family. She was at best equal to her husband. But instead of pointing that out, he smiled. He continued on making his rounds, returning to his cooking when the timer on his phone sounded.

"I gotta ask." John Dubois said. "I have been busting to know. Just what is going on with you and Wanda's daughter? When you invited us out around Christmas, the girl was wearing a collar. I heard you were going to indenture her if you were going to pay for her to go to grad school. I saw her earlier. No collar."

Derek laughed. "Yeah she needed a little kick in the ass to get her attitude about slaves right. I, well WE wanted her to understand how slavery affects somebody. At first we were just gonna scare the shit outta her. Then Wanda got the idea Bonnie was thinking about going off her contraceptives and getting knocked up.. by me." John laughed and said, "Seriously?" "Yep." Derek continued. "Problem is, I'm an asshole and sort of a pussy hound. I can't resist any of my girls when they show up in my bed." He laughed as John shook his head and muttered, "Lucky bastard." "I'd had sex with the girl last summer so it was not something new. Hey, she is a younger version of Wanda. Now I did sort of tone it down. Anyway, Wanda made her get the contraceptive implant. Later Wanda told her she had learned her lesson so she did not have to accept the indenture contract. She did that like the day before classes started. So Bonnie sweated and worried for almost a month. She worked and got treated just like any of the other slave girls the whole time. Got her butt spanked a couple times by my head girl Caroline, too."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,282 Followers
12