All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 36'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

Very nice wrap-up of a wonderful series! Thank you so much!

Carnes8004Carnes8004almost 3 years ago

Message from USS Carnes........

Very enjoyable series. Perhaps not a complete ending.

Sandy's stories would be a good place to start a follow-up series, you think?

Thank you

DevDoc69DevDoc69almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this series! Hate that it is over, but all good things come to an end. Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am going to miss this series. Thank you,

moedik2moedik2almost 3 years ago

Great story. Enjoyed it to the end. Looking forward to the next one.

Karen_48Karen_48almost 3 years ago

This has been a wonderful series and I really hate to see it end. I hope you can come up with an idea for a follow up.

SmilingJoeSmilingJoealmost 3 years ago

Great series. I have enjoyed it very much. I look forward to your next tale.

Siska100Siska100almost 3 years ago

After all that was written, you still managed to surprise us! Great series! It was fun to read! Too bad it had to end.

Hope you'll keep writing these wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tres bonne ... between mudbugs and the crabs, all you needed was Dixie Beer. Great series with enough plot twist to satisfy the most perverse hetero guys and gals.

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordalmost 3 years ago
Thanks for a Magnificent Story

You have written a full-length novel that uses the basic premise of slavery not for just sex but, more importantly, for character and plot development. Not only are most of your characters good guys, and not only do they usually win, but even some of the bad guys like Leanne seem to learn from their experience. I want to echo the wishes of the other commentators--after a suitable vacation, I hope you will favor us with another story in the legalized slavery universe. Well done, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for an addicting story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great series! I loved the characters and enjoyed reading their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Sad Day

Sad day that series had to end. It was outstanding. Loved every twist and all the characters. The best that Gamblnluck has written. Top shelf stuff. Looking forward to what they have next. Keep up the excellent work. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great work, one of my favourite series ever. I hope whatever you try next is in the same universe.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the book. Look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Generally good all round, enjoyed reading the earlier chapters more, but I would say you certainly have significant talent for creating the world, characters and detail (e.g the law stuff) and should explore that more.

For some constructive criticism (and it is meant constructively!)

1.) I get the impression you had so much fun expanding the story, you rather lost control of it at times and then only later on realised that you need to pull it all back together again. I've seen quite a few authors do this, so keeping a tight control on your story arcs is really important.

2.) Some characters and sub plots, got really well developed and then sort of got dropped/forgotten about, e.g Kat, Lisa, Cheryl etc. If you introduce significant characters, then you shouldn't just sort of leave them hanging in limbo.

3.) Whilst the dynamics of the group and characters were generally well thought out, some aspects of basic human desires and the desires of young female submissives got sort of glossed over. E.g the younger girls, who were going to be slaves for life, or at least till well past their fertile ages, how did they feel about not being able to have children? Especially with the other free women were having their owners babies? Were their any circumstances where a slave could request and be granted permission to be bred? How would that dynamic work with Derek and the other slaves and free women?

4.) The Lou/Sarah and Derek dynamic could have been explored more, you had them admitting that they both submitted to Derek and wanted him getting them pregnant, which he did, but you seemed a little bit unsure how to tackle that one and the dynamic you did explore was a little inconsistent at times. They started off saying they were his slaves when with him and would submit to him without question, that they were his to take, use and breed, then that dynamic changed without any exploration of why.

Keep up the good work and hope the points above are useful, but do not take them to heart or let them put you off writing more.

Tonyl333Tonyl333almost 3 years ago

Fantastic series, thank you, I waited on edge for every update !

greens444greens444almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and the development of the people. Although the concept of slavery as criminal and civil punishment is horrible, the story of the people is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you. I really enjoyed your story. Well done!

eljefe3126eljefe3126over 2 years ago

First, fascinating story and an interesting take on a slave world.

Second, do you know how many words this saga is? I could count them up myself, but it would be a PITA.

Third, one of the Anonymous comments...being infertile for life. Now, in real life, that happens sometimes. Many people are born sterile, they often find out either at puberty or when they first try to conceive. Many need counseling to get over that, everyone takes it differently. Some adopt. Some pour themselves into other pursuits. I do see the girls who pump to feed Sarah and Lou's kids as "adopters", happy to be "nannies".

Now, there is the case of people who are sent to serve long prison terms. Generally, prison sentences in the US are excessive. This is proven by the results in other countries...most prisoners can be rehabilitated in a reasonable length of time, even if their original offense was quite severe. Of course, that requires a system that actually rehabilitates instead of just warehousing people who commit crimes. And there are always a few prisoners who are both dangerous and who cannot be rehabilitated, who simply must be locked up for long periods of time. But in the US, the situation is that women are locked up for long periods of time an order of magnitude less often than men, depending on the state 9 to 11 times less likely. And in the US, except for the worst crimes, a woman locked up young can usually get out of prison on parole in time to reproduce (there are exceptions, of course). And...many women are already mothers when sent to prison, a surprising number if you look at the statistics.

But in this world, I'm really struck at the very long sentences given to young women, many of whom were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. You could make a very good case that the two murders should be punished, but not have the book thrown at them. And Caroline's sentence seems especially out of line considering her minor involvement in her parent's schemes. I guess what I'm saying is that there is no "reproductive parole" for many of these women, and there would be quite an incentive to cheat. I mean, even in this world, no implant would be 100% effective, and even if the chance was only 1 in 10,000, you would eventually have at least a few pregnant slaves. Also, it would be much, much easier to remove an implant than to remove a collar, and much more difficult to prove that was why a pregnancy occurred. A corrupt doctor could make a fair bit of money on the side by removing an implant and then putting a new or (better to avoid getting caught) "slightly used" implant back in after conception.

Which is to say that if I were a slave owner, I'd be strongly tempted to knock up someone like Clarice if I owned her. She seems to have come to grips with her misbehavior and adjusted well, which is not uncommon for many murders (murderers who have never committed a crime before are VERY unlikely to recidivate). It's easy to say that if your slave becomes pregnant, you lose the rights to her, but what then? What happens to the kid? Does anyone have any parental rights, even if the slave doesn't? What's in the best interest of the kid? Etc.

And the fact that I've rambled on and on about this one point is testimony to how well constructed this world is.

Bonus points for setting it in one of my favorite parts of Louisiana. I'm a Texan, but shout-out to all my coonass buddies out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a very fantastic story. It sounds like you have thought out the factors to having this as a core part of our possible future criminals in justice system.

I can't wait for the movie!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for a great story, I enjoyed it very much, cheers John

theSorcerertheSorcererover 2 years ago

Great story. I spent a good bit of time in south Louisiana. I proud you didn't write it in Cajun. I would have quit.

Think about going back and adding a program at the end of each chapter to add the players as they are introduced in each chapter. They start to get lost if they are not in a couple of chapters.

LeifsonLeifsonabout 2 years ago

The story grew on me, despite some flaws (the myriad of characters and loose plot). Ended up marking it as a favorite. The story should be also tagged as "harem", as it shares a lot of themes and conventions from that trope. Nearly perfect ethical protagonist ends up with lots of sexy females who all (mostly) accept his other relationships.

I would have liked to have seen more evolution for Derek's treatment of slaves (I like where he got to, but would have been better to develop a bit more slowly, more mistakes and backtracking along the way). But I understand from your comments, that you were not originally thinking of a story of this length, so I see why it happened. That is probably your source for Derek having to mutter I am not as good as you think I am (I am not perfect says Mary Sue :) ). I think it would have been much more interesting to Derek mess-up, and having to spend quality narrative trying to deal with the consequences (perhaps I have been reading too much xelliebabex :) ). Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just amazing. Thanks for all the time and effort. You show great creativity and I found myself chuckling often at the situation and banter. I also appreciate the overall positivity and character development. So many stories here are enticing for various reasons but leave the protagonist - and thus the reader - in a low point and some can be downright depressing.

I agree with previous comments regarding the length of prison sentences in the US and this is interesting approach to that system.

I've read some of your other work and am looking forward to reading more.

-jog

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

What a Fantastic story 😀😀😀 Vey entertaining and engaging. Didn't miss all the normal sex. Really enjoyed the character dynamics. Fantastic job!!!!!! Thank you 😀😀😀👍👍👍👍

gomer63gomer63over 1 year ago

An amazing story! Your 'world setting' is plausible and so well resourced and thought out. I can only guess the amount of research you must have done to be able to be articulate in so many fields of science, law etc. I've often read stories here, and the majority of the time the plot twists are forecasted or foreshadowed, but throughout this tale you've thrown some very cool twists and turns I never saw coming. It's not often I get engaged and enthralled into such an epic, but you managed to do that for me. Loved some of your snippets and humor as well, I found myself busting out in laughter on more than a few occasions. You have a real talent, and I appreciate your time and efforts to entertain and bring people out of their own world and into yours for a while. Definitely following your work. Very sincerely, Thank You!!

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

I love this story and I read it like I do Main stream authors, not pausing between sections and paying attention. I loved the story and wish we could get more. I would like to see it a couple of years down the road. GREAT work and thank you

AvengrAvengrabout 1 year ago

Wow! I read the whole thing and couldn’t put it down. Excellent job! Great storyline, excellent plot twists, erotic, but not too much.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Very interesting. It was so captivating I had a hard time stopping to go to bed. Again Great story.

dinotail2023dinotail20233 months ago

Please do NOT stop writing.........your stories are fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slave Camp Ch. 35 Previous Part
Slave Camp Series Info

SIMILAR Stories

Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
790
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
929
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
863
I'm 51 
4.83
771
589
More Stories