Slave Camp Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you married her Mom!" John laughed. "I bet that frosted her cookies or are you doing a little step-daughter incest?" Derek confessed he had not touched his step-daughter since the wedding, but grinned and added it was not completely off the table. He really hoped she would eventually find a guy and get married. "Does Wanda even accept the idea you might do her daughter?"

"The funny thing is it bothers me more than it bothers Wanda." Derek said. "I'm gonna have to have another talk to Rachael. Being a psychologist and all. But Wanda sort of thinks about it as me having sex with one of the slave girls. She is totally on board with that even if she professes to never thinking of having sex with another guy herself. "Now being 'master of the house' or whatever I have should access to all the girls living here. She actually supports that. As my wife, she can use any of the girls herself. She could do that before of course as a free woman. Usually we play with a slave together."

"She does not get a bit jealous?" John asked. "I think Rachael would want my nuts even if it was our slave."

"To be honest, I think it is a carry over from her time as a slave." Derek said. "We had a pretty open thing going on in the household. Now if I touched somebody outside of our 'family' I think Wanda would kill me."

John laughed. 'To be restricted to sex to how many hot women? Damn that must be a hard problem." Derek laughed as well.

Derek saw another car coming up the drive and parking. he was pleased to see the driver. "Hey girl!" he called as he walked over to meet her. How is my favorite manager getting along?" He gave Sandy a big hug. "I'm surprised you are not enjoying the party with your brother and the rest of his boys."

"Nope! I had enough with those guys over the past couple days." Sandy declared. "I need to be around some heterosexual perverts for a few hours." She laughed. "Darren unlocked the boys' cages. I don't want to sit around while they all beat off like madmen!"

"Well, they better get it done before they start eating those spicy crawfish." Derek laughed. "You gotta be careful about rubbing your eyes or touching your privates after you have that cayenne on your fingers." Sandy giggled and nodded and saying she knew full well and then commented some of those guys probably won't care if their cocks burn as long as they can get off in the process.

Derek invited her to join in the festivities. He said they could talk business later. Sandy nodded and agreed.

Soon the whole group sat down at paper covered tables to feast on the bounty offered. Nobody was in a hurry to eat and be finished with it. This was a marathon. Eating crawfish is a labor intensive activity. You get a small bit a tail meat with each crustacean. You could get a taste of meat from a claw but that took more work. If you 'suck the heads' you got a mouthful of savory fatty material which added to the experience. For anybody in Louisiana, this was a festivity in itself. Everybody ate until they claimed they could not eat another bite. The only ones who did not have burning lips at the end of the day were Luke and Jake, Derek's young boys. And they had even been treated to taste a few of the less spicy things on the menu. Their faces were smeared with goop from whatever they had tried. Derek laughed and wondered if maybe he would let the boys mother's deal with the first couple of diapers after the party. He was not sure what that might entail.

He was not a stand offish father. He generally was involved in his boy's upbringing. As such, he never shirked from changing diapers. Nor had he ever backed off from long nights cuddling one boy or the other and as he walked around in the early hours patting his kid on the back when they had colic.

All the guests took home plates full of food. They had to pass inspection to determine they were capable of driving. The test was simple. If they could find their car keys. and could remember their address, they were determined able to leave. "Don't worry!" Sarah announced loudly, "If you get arrested and enslaved, we'll buy your ass and put you to work!" That was met with a rousing laugh. Most of the guests wisely stayed well into the evening sipping strong chicory based "coffee", joking and telling stories until fully sober.

"We gotta do this again soon!" Derek announced loudly. He was more than a little drunk and happy as could be."Fourth of July, for sure. Only I don't want my woods burned up with no fireworks, I tell ya. Maybe we figure a holiday every month! I know! Next month we have "Cinco de Mayo" If you know two words of Spanish you qualify. "Amigo and cerveza are the first two I can think of!" Many of the guests laughed and cheered. "Y'all help figure the food and we do it! We'll do a Mexican holiday Cajun style." The guests cheered again and agreed. 'Maybe Juneteeth for June. None of us are black, but why should that stop us from having a party?" More cheers.

The next morning, Derek got up groggily and made his way to the kitchen. "So you survived last night." he offered to the girl sitting at the table. Sandy looked up and nodded. She had slept in one of the slave girl rooms.

"Barely." she groaned and laughed. "I'm surprised nobody puked. Just drunk and happy and then they sobered enough to drive. I didn't care if I could drive. I just wanted to party where I was not the boss."

"Are you quitting on me?" Derek said, suddenly alarmed.

"Oh, Hell no!!" Sandy said. "I love where I am and what I do. I just can't let my hair down at home. This was a VERY refreshing break. I had fun. I really got a kick meeting some of your guests. So they are people you do business with on a regular basis?" Derek admitted it was an irregular basis but many were friends. "Cool. I learned a lot. Rachael, whatever her name is, taught me a bunch. I mean I was getting drunk and she was too, but I retained enough of what she said to get me to think."

"About?" Derek asked.

"I want to expand our group in Florida." Sandy said. "I think I have learned enough to handle it. Wanda said she might send her boy or is it girl now down to me. I met him at Steve's place. First impression was he is scared shitless of being emasculated but he also gives off the vibe he thinks he can turn it around if conditions changed. I mean the boy did everything but offer me great oral sex if I would take him away from here. Actually he his words were he would be a very loving slave." she laughed. Derek chuckled and asked what she said. "I told him he would have to work for it." Sandy answered.

"Anyway with him or without him, I'd like to expand a bit." Sandy said.

"I think we can work something out." Derek said. "You've had months to get your feet under you staying on top of Karen and Richard and that other slave we bought. One thing I wondered, where are you and Chad? Last I saw he and you were an item."

"He wishes!" Sandy scoffed. "Yeah I admit, I sort of fell for some of his bullshit. I still like him. But he has pushed a little too far a few times. Him trying to be all suave got him locked into a chastity cock cage. You should hear him whine and complain about that! I let him out on occasion for good behavior."

=======

July

Derek opened his eyes. He heard a sharp beeping sound coming from somewhere behind him. He raised his left arm and saw the IV tube attached. A quick glance around told him where he was. He had worked over twenty years in rooms similar to this. He was in the hospital. Not only that, but the layout and the beeping told him he was in the intensive care unit.

"He's awake again." he heard Lou's voice announce. "Let's see if he stays awake this time. Fourth time is the charm. Hopefully."

"Fuck me!" Derek groaned.

"Not today." Lou quipped. "I don't think you are quite up to it right now." He raised a middle finger which got laughter from the room. "What do you remember Derek?" Lou asked. "Let's see if some of your memory is back. You woke up before, talked a bit and then went out again."

"I was on the tractor, mowing the field.' Derek said. "I remember calling somebody on my cell and trying to get off the tractor. Then nothing."

"Yep." Lou said. "You hit the conference key. You called all of us at once. Some of us answered right away and for some it went to voicemail. You said you were dizzy and having chest pains. Then nothing. We all about shit our pants. We could tell you were home because of the locator program. Caroline and Bonnie were almost home. Fortunately this was an early day for them. They drove in and saw the tractor in the field but no sign of you at first. They saw you laying in the grass. They called for an ambulance but did not not know how to describe our address. Then they tried loading you into their car. They said lifting a man who was totally limp is impossible. They banged you around some trying."

"Then Caroline drove her car to the house and came back with your pick up. I'm glad you leave the keys in the cars at home. Anyway they managed to pick you up and toss you onto the tail gate and then slide you into the bed. They said you did not say a thing. The most they got was you opening your eyes and mumbling. They called Rhonda and headed to the hospital. Rhonda was waiting with a team. They got you inside and from what you said about chest pains, they had the cath lab standing by. Dr Marge came over. You did not have a primary care physician on record so Rhonda made the decision and named Marge. The rest of us was headed in."

"I was trying to get the field mowed. Wanda had an appointment." Derek said, groggily.

"Yeah. That is the next thing. Hearing about you, Wanda got all agitated and started into labor. Lenore and Leanne brought her in. Marge checked her out while the cardiologist worked on you." Lou said. Rhonda stepped up with a bag of liquid and hung it on the rack to his left. She spiked the bag, replacing the almost empty bag.

"So how bad was it?" Derek asked.

"How bad?" Sarah said from the other side. "You fucking scared the shit out of us! We thought we lost your ass! 'Chest pains and dizzy' and then nothing."

"I mean how bad was the heart attack?" Derek said. "Are they scheduling me for surgery? My chest still hurts. I guess they could not get a stent in or open up the coronary."

"You didn't have an infarction." Rhonda said. "Your coronaries are clear as a whistle. I was in the room when they did the angioplasty."

Now Derek was really confused. "But..."

"You fucking moron!" Lou said. "You collapsed from dehydration. Well, heat exhaustion coupled with low blood sugar. Damn near a hundred degrees out there with an index way over that and you are drinking only beer. Clarice headed home when she got the call. She did not know Caroline and Bonnie had found you and left. She found four empty beer cans in the little cooler on your tractor. Not a single bottle of water. And I bet you skipped lunch because nobody was home. Did you even eat breakfast?" Derek shook his head and said he did not remember.

"Well, Dr Marge said you were dehydrated and you had rebound hypoglycemia from only beer." Rhonda explained.

"But the chest pains?" Derek asked.

"You have a little pleurisy." Rhonda explained. "A little on the left side. Dr Marge is giving you some antibiotics and some steroids to take down the inflammation.."

"Great! Get me out of here. I can take oral antibiotics at home." Derek said.

"Nope. You will sit where you are. Or lay rather." Lou said. "At least overnight." Dr Marge entered the room.

"Okay, Wanda is now in active labor." she announced. "She is dilated to seven. How is this guy doing?"

"He came around about twenty minutes ago." Rhonda reported. "I checked his compression bandage. No sign of bleeding." Derek reached down to feel his right groin and felt the bandage Rhonda had mentioned. At the same time he felt the tube coming out his penis and realized he had a catheter.

Marge saw his hands move. 'Yep. You need the foley. At least your pee is turning yellow." She grinned and leaned close. Her voice was not so low the others could not hear though. "I finally got my chance to give you that exam. Even shrunk up getting cathed, your cock is a pretty good size. Gonna have to check later to make sure." She grinned.

"Too bad my husband has some strict rules about other men." she said before she giggled. "At least I finally got to see what these other girls have been messing around with." Derek heard laughter from the assembled women.

"How is Wanda?" Derek asked. "I gotta go."

"You are not going anywhere." Marge said. "Not until morning at the earliest. But your girls have set you up to have a front row seat" she said.

In answer to Derek's puzzled expression, Sarah said. "We have a couple girls using their cell phones to keep us on top of it all. You will be able to see everything."

Within a few minutes, Derek and Wanda were in contact. She was thrilled to hear from him. Of course, Sarah and Lou had made sure he was out of the woods and indeed he had not suffered any permanent damage.

"We're gonna keep your ass around for many years, Boss." Sarah said. "You are gonna be around to see ALL our kids graduate college."

Derek grinned. "Laissez le bon temps rouler!"

The end.

Author's note: This is a chapter I had essentially written several chapters back. I had to do a few slight modifications a few times because of plot changes. It has been a fun road and I appreciate comments I have received publicly and privately. Some were disingenuous, but most were fun to read.

12