Slave Cassandra Pt. 02

Story Info
M/S play becomes more extreme.
1.7k words
4.39
18.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the immediate continuation of part 1. Previously on Slave Cassandra: After having her pussy tortured, Cassandra was made to shit on the floor.

***

Cassandra felt relieved to have emptied her bowels without making a mess on herself. At the same time she was embarrassed that she hadn't managed to expell all her shit. Master still held the toilet paper he had used to wipe off the last piece that had refused to drop on the floor. Now the view of her asshole was unobstructed again. "Tourne toi, a genoux - Turn around, on your knees", Master commanded. Cassandra complied immediately, leash still in her mouth. Master took it out and stuffed her face with the soiled paper instead. Cassandra gulped, but no protest, not even surprise appeared on her face. She simply accepted her fate. She had learned the hard way not to show any resistance to her Master's intention ever. Anyway, after the pain she had endured, her bottom spanked sore, her cunt lips distended by clamps and dangling weights, kneeling on the floor with a piece of soiled toilet paper in her mouth was practically a relief.

Master left the room for a few minutes. She realized what was expected of her: dispose of the paper. A well-trained slave, Cassandra knew that she had to remain in position, not make a mess and especially not use her hands. The camera was still recording, there was no way for her to get out of her predicament.

Her cunt was wet, but her mouth was dry. The foul-smelling paper was not exactly mouth-watering. However, she had no choice but to slowly chew and try to ingest. Her first attempt failed utterly. She almost choked. It took all her willpower to not spit out the paper right then and there. But it was hard. As the paper slowly dissolved, the bitter taste of excrement filled her mouth. When she tried to swallow again, sour acid reflux from her stomach was mixing with the bodily waste stuck in her throat. She could barely stifle the urge to vomit, knowing that if she regurgitated the filthy mass, she would have to eat it again. Further punishment would ensue. It would be harsher than for any other infraction, such as cumming without permission, which hadn't happened in a long time. But could it happen now? She realized that the only reason she was able to endure the revulsion and humiliation was her extreme state of arousal. If other bitches could deep- throat a cock and swallow cum, she could suck the filth out of that paper and swallow her own vomit and shit. There, she was doing it. After a few minutes, her mouth was empty and her tummy was full. Still, in front of her was a sizable piece of shit she had produced just minutes ago. Cassandra remained in her submissive position on her hands and knees, head bowed, eyes fixed on the dirty floor.

Master remarked on it when he came back. "Regarde ce que tu as fait, salope - Look what you did, slut." Grabbing her by her hair, he pushed her down and rubbed her face in the shit. Her head turned left and right until the pungent dirt was smeared all over her mouth, nose and cheeks. Small pieces were clinging to her chin. After this initial demonstration of how to use her head as a mop, Cassandra continued on her own, rolling her head on the shit-covered floor. "Sort ta langue - tongue out" he instructed, and she did. "Langue dans la bouche - tongue in mouth" was his next order, making it abundantly clear that she shouldn't just lick and taste the dirty floor but scoop up the pieces and swallow them. Dirty tongue in, clean tongue out, so it continued. Still Casandra wasn't effective enough as a human mop using her head alone.

Master reminded her of her ample breasts she could use as well. Pressing her chest against the floor, she rocked back and forth, until those sagging white melons turned brown. Cassandra longed for times past, when she had been used in a more dignified way, when Master and his friends had just spit on her face and covered her forehead, eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, chin and breasts with copious amounts of semen. But who would even want to cum on her face or on her tits now as these parts were covered with her own shit which was slowly drying? She secretly wished to be used as a woman, a whore, a fuck toy and not just as an object to clean the floor. Her mouth could not speak, but her eyes could plead, and the smell of sex emanating from her dripping cunt contrasted pleasantly with the foul odor of her breath. But Master didn't seem to care. "Tu es bien degeulasse - you are quite filthy" he observed.

Surely he would take pity on her eventually. She fervently hoped to be allowed to use her mouth in better ways, to kiss and lick, to arouse and please her Master. However, in her present filthy state the only place her mouth could conceivably touch was his arse. He positioned himself just above her head and greeted her with a fart.

Cassandra had been waiting for this invitation. What a bliss to look up to him and be ready for what he would offer instead of staring on the floor focused on her own shit. Thankfully, she tongue-kissed her beloved Master's bottom with fervent passion and devotion, sticking her tongue deep inside his hole, eagerly tongue-fucking him. After having passively endured pain and humiliation, this was her long awaited active moment of giving pleasure. And sure enough, she was rewarded promptly.

The first spurt of shit landed firmly in her mouth. She practically inhaled it. Then came a larger, harder piece, too big to swallow, and it would take too long to chew it up. Therefore, as quickly as she caught it in her mouth, she let it drop onto the floor. Then her tongue was immediately on his asshole again. She knew that she would deal with the cleanup later, but now she must return to her toilet duty and make sure that no part of her body or attire was soiled unduly. Other than her face and mouth, of course, which was the designated place. Eating her Master's shit was so much better than her own. After all, he was her superior, her god, while she was just a filthy slut. Being forced to ingest her own stale shit from the cold floor was one thing. But this was something else. It came fresh from Master's warm body, passing from his bowels into her mouth in fluid motions, alive with energy. She couldn't get enough of it.

Having completed her task of attending to her Master's needs, other rewards awaited her. Standing next to her, Master freed his mighty cock from his trousers. For a moment she thought that he would fuck her mouth, but she was way too filthy for that. Instead, she felt a warm trickle of clear, yellow fluid running down her face. Overjoyed, she opened her mouth, eager for a chance to drink, to wash down her meal with the only beverage that could complement it. After the sensory overload of pungent earthy flavors from digested food passing through Master's bowels, his piss tasted like spring water to her, its saltiness almost not discernible, its gentle warmth comforting, even refreshing.

Having quenched her thirst, she simply enjoyed the continuous stream of Master's piss flowing down her body, making her feel almost decent again and very horny. She longed to be fucked, and Master knew it. But she was way too filthy for his cock. Still she deserved some fun. Therefore he gave her a large dildo.

The mix of pee and scat had made the floor slick and slippery. Sitting with her naked arse on the muddy pool of diluted shit she would not make much progess cleaning the floor. Still it would provide excellent lubricant for her hungry hole. Cassandra was using the rubber cock to pick up what she could and shoved it in her rectum. Oh the joy of being able to use her own hands to fuck herself to a well-deserved anal orgasm. While she liberally smeared the dirt in and around her asshole, her pussy remained pristine and clean. The only substance that was allowed to go there would be Master's sperm. But there was no chance of that happening today. He might use another woman for his sexual needs, some whore ranking way up higher than this filthy slave, who had to clean up after herself using only her body and things he had given to her.

Cassandra thriftily combined duty with pleasure. Alternating between fucking herself in the arse and licking the shit-covered dildo clean, more and more of the brown stuff was disappearing inside her. Only her facial mask of dried shit remained as an external testimony to her filthiness. Therefore she couldn't really lick the floor clean with her dirty face. She also knew that she was not allowed to touch any of the noble parts of her body, that is, her clitoral hood, her pierced labia and anything near the metal rings they were adorned with. So what's a girl to do?

Eagerly she kept scooping up shit from the floor with the dildo, filling her ass and mouth, those twin holes smelling and tasting so similarly, pounding away, aiming for the elusive G-spot behind her vaginal walls.

As she was rapidly approaching an anal orgasm, she realized how full her bladder was. She couldn't ask Master for permission, since he had left the room to tend to more important business. Therefore she relieved her sexual tension as well as her bladder right there on the floor. Squirting and pissing, she made sure to expose herself to the continuously recording camera, so Master could approve or disapprove later. Meanwhile, Cassandra had a few decisions to make: should she drink what she could from the floor before mopping it up? What should she use for a mop, her hair or the clothes Master had laid out for her to wear later? And should she keep her facial mask for the rest of the day?

***

We don't know what Cassandra decided, since the recording ends here. Any suggestions and preferences from the readers are more than welcome.