All Comments on 'Slave Ch. 06'

by Thring

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Submissive_LunaSubmissive_Lunaabout 13 years ago
5 stars

Awesome story so far. Please keep writing! Your series so far as kept me up all night not wanting to stop reading it. I look forward to reading more.

~Luna~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Was sort of hoping that sooner or later, she would obtain some small freedoms, like limited use of her hands/arms, talking and hoping that he hadn't quite carried through on the hysterectomy.

I think it's the womb that makes a slave more slave, than when it's missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enthralled

Phenomenal! It was well written and enthralling from start to finish. Like car crash tv, I was rivetted from the first chapter and couldn't stop until I'd finished the story. Another excellent piece from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ending

it was really good; i couldn't stop reading, but the ending lacked for me.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Way too far for me...

Possibly some sadists may get off on this but sadly although I love slave stories ,this was just too fucked up and brutal.

gondaolgondaolabout 11 years ago

Overall a VERY good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More?

Will there be more to this story? Chapter 7?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More 2

A bit brutal. But most are. The longest slave story I've read. Kept me interested. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely loved this story! wish it would never end. Please write more. It was just brutal enough for my tastes. It hit on almost every one of my major fantasy or fetishes, then added a little more pain to keep it interesting. It made me so wet wishing that I could be her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i allmost didn't read this one.sorta glad i did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can dream...

I can dream for such a place where I can enjoy my girls in the manner that we all wish to live. When I allowed them to read this story they begged to be trained and "enjoyed" as slave was. Difficult in this society but I promised them the closest life to it.

Many Thanks to Thring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Depressing

I don't understand why people like this. It's depressing to see a person degraded like this. Really says a lot about the people that are into this. Hmph.

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago
an ending?

I liked this story series a lot. As such, I believe the following statements might initially come as a surprise.

I urge you to consider stopping here, if you aren't already resolved to do so. All things must end, and this story feels like it has come to a close as well. Good things become mediocre things if they drag on top long. I honestly believe you likely intended to wrap the story up here, with many adventures behind our protagonist. There is much left to the reader's imagination, with a rich world left partially unexplored. You have done well, and I think your story series is a fine work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the fact that she has some how maintain some of herself while excepting the reality of her situation. If given the chance to escape or if rescued I suspect she would find some good use for her life other than sex slave and freak in spite all the cruelty she has had to endure. I know there is a special place in hell for her Master and that helps me sleep at night.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Every time Master comes home I am almost over come with joy! He is my reason for living

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7942 months ago

Absolutely wonderful righting, wish there was more of this story. I loved that she was able to keep her "identity" and self even after everything was done to her. Not many slave stories on Lit do that and I really appreciate it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slave Ch. 05 Previous Part
Slave Series Info