Slave Cleaner Ch. 02

Story Info
Part two of my ongoing slave cleaner story.
3.7k words
4.6
13.6k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter II

As she woke up the next morning in a bit of a confused state, she thought that perhaps it was all a very vivid but erotic dream. She then was aware of pain in her nose and as she lifted her hand towards it she felt the weight of the locked bangle on her arm, then she touched the big ring going through her septum that was resting on her top lip.

She had quickly realised that it wasn't all a dream and then put her hands to her ears feeling the rings though her tunnels and then put both hands onto the collar that is permanently locked around her neck.

She then moved down towards her pussy and explored what was causing her pain and put the tip of her little finger into the tunnel that was weighing heavy in her outer labia. As she did this with one hand the other was checking if there was anything else added that she didn't remember from last night. She checked her navel that was already pierced and noticed that nothing had changed there, she then moved her hand to her breast and onto her nipple, which weren't pierced before and still aren't pierced now. She gave a nipple a little pinch and thought about how they may look in the future. As she did this she moved her other hand up to her clit, it was still not pierced but was very much enjoying the thought of her precious little love button succumbing to the sting of a piercing needle.

She started to really play more vigorously and started to breathe heavier and started groaning, and was getting closer and closer to orgasm, then the door swung wide open.

"Good morning slave, I see that you are enjoying your new additions but don't get too worn out, there will be many more added over the coming days."

This only made her more and more turned on, just as she was about to cum she heard.

"I hope you aren't thinking of having an unauthorised orgasm, although I think we both enjoyed your punishment yesterday!"

Those words were enough to make her hit the perfect spot right on her very sensitive clit and let out a very loud scream as her whole body shook and made her locked hoops in the tunnels in her ears rattle.

"That will make your first full day here more interesting, and as you are already warmed up I may as well begin."

"May I speak please master?"

"Well slave, at present you are able to speak but I will be sorting that out shortly, what is it that you wanted to say?"

"Would it be possible to put smaller jewellery in the septum piercing, I appreciate that a slave must have their septum pierced but this ring makes drinking difficult."

"As it is your first day as a slave I will allow you that one request."

Her master then put the blindfold back on her.

"Stand up and put your arms behind your back."

As she nervously stood she could feel the full weight of the tunnels in her labia and the rings in her ear rattled in their tunnels and against her collar. Her master then put a padlock through the rings that are on her wrist cuffs and locked them together, the sound of the padlock closing made her give out a quiet groan.

"As you have a 6mm tunnel in your septum I can change the jewellery very easily. However when I change the jewellery it will be soldered permanently shut, so you have a choice. You either keep it as the 3mm large diameter ring or to change it to a different ring that will be permanent. You have the time it takes to get you back downstairs and ready for the day to decide."

As she was led down the stairs she was aware that she was going down two flights of stairs and could feel the chill of the basement as she went down the final flight of stairs.

"I can see that your body is looking forward to today's session," and gave her nipple a firm pinch.

He then led her to the chair, unlocked the padlock and released her arms and then sat her in the chair. He methodically went around her body locking each part to the metal clamps that are an integral part of the chair. First the wrists were locked, then the ankles and finally the clamp around her neck. As each body part was secured he could see she was getting more turned on, the final clamp around her neck made her groan and a little twitch in her pussy.

He picked up the spreader that would open her mouth and stop her from closing it, "well slave, what have you decided for your septum?"

As she was getting more and more turned on she had forgotten all about having to decide about her septum, as she thought about the permanently locked rings in her ears she got more turned on.

"Please can I have a smaller permanent ring in my septum?"

"Open your mouth as wide as you can and I'll change your septum jewellery once I have sorted your tongue."

She already had a tongue piercing and had it pierced when she was a teenager and loved playing it and showing it off. It had naturally stretched a bit and had thought of putting thicker jewellery in it before but had never thought of adding to it.

She could then feel a clamp on her tongue pulling it out further, and then could feel her existing tongue piercing being taken out. Then a taper going through it, which went straight through and then another and finally a third with a bit of resistance.

"As your existing piercing is already stretched I'll put a barbell in that fits."

She could then feel the bottom ball on the new thicker barbell being screwed tight, but that didn't appear to be the end of it. Then there was a sharp sting and she could feel that her master had pierced her tongue further back than her original piercing, then came the screwing of the ball. As she started to regain her composure and get her breath back she felt the sting of the needle again, this time in front of the two already there, making it three in a row up the middle of her tongue. As her tongue was released she felt the weight of the new jewellery and that it now fills her mouth.

All of this was getting her more turned on, wetter and her frustration increasing that she couldn't reach her clit with her arms firmly attached to the chair.

"As punishment for your second unauthorised orgasm you will be getting a visual modification."

He then removed her existing labret piercing and clamped her bottom lip and she could feel a sting, in the middle of her lip, but it wasn't as simple as a taper and then the jewellery. It felt like it was being cut, it was being cut, the pain was excruciating and she started screaming, she could feel the blood running down her chin onto her chest.

"I was going to do this at a later date and would have used local anaesthetic," as her master cut some more of her lip.

The clamp was then released from her lip and there was more manipulation and could then feel the jewellery being added to her scalpelled lip. As her master then removed the mouth spreader, she could feel the weight of the new jewellery felt like it was pulling her lip away from her mouth.

"Now onto your requested permanent jewellery in your septum, as you are having trouble adapting to your new status I will allow you the use of one hand." He then removed the clamp from her left wrist.

"Remember no unauthorised orgasms," he said slyly, knowing that he would be trying to get her to cum again so he could punish her.

To be honest after all that had happened previously, an orgasm couldn't have been further from her mind, although as she moved her free hand towards her pussy she felt that her body was betraying her. She was so wet that the seat was actually slippery, she quickly tried to hide it, but with her ankles clamped and her legs spread wide open there was no hiding it.

She then felt the weight of another ring being added through the tunnel in her ear and the familiar click of it closing, and then another, and finally a third making it five in total through the tunnel in her left ear. As she lifted her hand to feel her ear she made them rattle in their tunnel and on her collar, the sound that makes her horny every time. As she started to move her hand towards her face to feel what was in her bottom lip her master started to add the rings to her right ear, ensuring that she heard the loud click and deliberately dropping them so that they rattle on her collar.

"That plug in your lip isn't permanent, as I may want to stretch it further."

Even those words weren't enough to calm her increasing breathing rate and level of excitement. Her master then grabbed her hand and put it onto her left breast and he then started to pinch her right nipple. As he was pinching her one nipple, she found herself doing the same to her other nipple. The worry about further punishment was disappearing further out of her mind, even the pain from her lip and tongue were no longer an issue.

"I bet you can't wait for me to pierce these?" as he gave a very firm pinch to her right nipple.

He then removed his hand off her breast, she was wondering if that meant he was going to get equipment to pierce her nipple. She then felt a clamp on her nipple and he then moved her hand from the other nipple and attached the clamp to that and let a chain drop that was joining the nipple clamps. He moved her hand onto the chain and held it closed over the chain and then pulled her hand downwards pulling on both clamps sending signals straight to her clit and making her groan out loud.

"Right, I'm going to add some weights to the chain so that you have a free hand."

He knew that this would mean that she could play with her clit that was so needy right now and wanted her to have an unauthorised orgasm so he could punish her further.

"Now it's time for your septum jewellery, I hope you are ready for more permanent jewellery."

As she could feel him putting a new ring in her septum and could hear it rattling in the tunnel, all of which was feeling like an electric signal straight to her clit. She couldn't help but start to play with her little sensitive neglected love button. The now familiar locking sound as the septum ring closed nearly tipped her over the edge and she let out a loud groan.

"Hope you aren't close to having an orgasm."

The response was a groan and a quickening of her breath and a more vigorous rubbing on her clit, then totally by surprise he pulled down on the chain.

"I hope you aren't going to cum, I'd hate to have to punch more holes in your labia so that they pull down and then jingle when you walk," he said.

As he let the ring in her septum drop and it hit her bottom lip plate, it wasn't smaller, it was actually thicker, heavier, larger diameter and also now permanent, to teach her a lesson for requesting a smaller ring. Rose didn't realise this, she was getting too carried away.

"Do it punch more holeth in your thlaves labia, make me jingle when I walk," she said quite unclearly due to the new jewellery in her lip and tongue.

He quickly grabbed her wrist and put it back in the clamp on the chair and firmly locked it in place.

She screamed "Please can I cum master?" as he pulled her labia and forced the 8mm dermal punch through her left labia and replaced it with a tunnel.

"No, no cumming not until I pierce that clit of yours," he said, as the dermal punch cut another sizeable hole through her other labia.

"Pierth your thlaves clit now then as I need to cum," she screamed.

"Not yet I have to pierce somewhere else first," he replied, wanting to test her further.

He moved up to her chest and she felt a clamp on her left nipple, the pain of the clamp was amazing and nearly sent her over the edge but she knew she had to control it. As she felt the pain of the thick needle penetrate her sensitive stiff nipple she couldn't hold it in any longer and her body shook violently as the orgasm took hold of her entire body. As he slipped a taper and then a tunnel into her nipple he then moved across to her right nipple. The clamp this time had no reaction as she was still on the high of the orgasm from the first one. As the 4mm needle hit the outside of her nipple the pain brought her out of her orgasm and screaming in pain, by the time she felt the burning pain of the 5mm taper she was sobbing loudly. After the 5mm tunnel was inserted he then inserted a large diameter 3mm ring through each of the tunnels, making them swing at every movement of her body.

"You'll enjoy those once they are healed and stretched to their final size, the unauthorised orgasm has been noted too. You will learn to control your body and mind, or perhaps you like the punishment, now onto your request."

She'd even forgotten about telling him to pierce her clit, he pushed back her thick clit hood encouraging her clit out of hiding. As he put the clamp on her clit he could feel her whole body tense up, but not in an excited way, she was accepting of the situation and bracing herself for the pain.

As the 2.4mm thick needle was pushed straight through her precious not-so-little clit she screamed out loud but it wasn't the pain she was expecting. The needle felt amazing and made her groan loudly and unexpectedly. As he slowly inserted the 2.4mm ring in her clit and gave it a little tug she groaned louder

"Surely you aren't ready for more, I did say you could cum after I pierced your clit, shame you weren't quite ready. I think you'd little to jangle a little more though and enjoy the extra weight of these." He then added a 4mm ring through each of her labia tunnels so that she has extra jingle.

"I think that's enough for today, you look worn out so I'll leave you here for a bit," and left her and closed the door.

She sat there still secured to the chair, disappointed and horny and wanting to cum again and realising her predicament.

"Master, master, your slave needs to pee," she shouted.

A voice came through some speakers, "just pee then, you'll find that it's perfectly fine, I have catheterised you whilst I was down there."

This brought a little relief but she was now wondering what he was planning to do that made him feel that he needed to put a catheter in.

After leaving her for a further 30 minutes he then led her back up to her bedroom. She could feel the extra weight from the four tunnels in her labia pulling down her labia and making her labia swing side to side. The sound of the rings that he had put in the tunnels happily colliding together making a very distinct noise. As her labia swung they would occasionally nudge the ring in her freshly pierced clit which was still stinging but also very stimulating. He then removed her blindfold, once her eyes had a chance to focus, her gaze was fixed to a black latex outfit with many parts cut-out and buckles alongside the cutouts clearly meaning that there were extra parts that could be fitted to the outfit.

"Now you have seen the last outfit that you will ever wear, it's time to get you dressed".

As she started to put her feet into the very tight catsuit she started to get very turned on again, as her toes got to the end of the legs and out of the bottom her master reached down and helped to get the slave anklets out from under the latex. Next she put her arms in and then stood tall so the rest of the catsuit touched her back. She felt the coolness of the latex encasing her body, she let out a little groan. As her hands came out of the end of the latex she proudly got her slave cuffs out from under the latex herself, as she did her master then locked them together securely, the sound of the click of the padlock closing turned her on even more. As he started to zip up the outfit she could feel the parts that weren't covered like her pussy and her breasts and thankfully her head was still uncovered and could feel her labia piercings swinging freely.

"Now for the next piece of your outfit," her master said.

Rose could see a hood in his hands, but like the catsuit this also had cut outs but also had pointy ears, like a cat. As he slipped it over her head she felt the strange sensation of cool latex on her bald head, he took care to get her ears and her big hoops through the holes in the hood that were cut out for her ears. Once he was happy it was in place she could hear a number of locks clicking shut and locking it to her collar. Although the hood was in place and very snug, it wasn't too claustrophobic as her eyes were still uncovered, as was her nose with its very large ring through her septum. Her ears were also uncovered with their large hoops in the tunnels and also her mouth wasn't covered, thankfully as her lip was still very sore and painful from the large lip plug in her bottom lip.

One of those openings was soon covered as her master started to buckle a blindfold to her hood, rather than making her feel claustrophobic it surprisingly turned her on. The overall feel of the outfit restricting her senses and clinging to her curves made her feel very sensual and sexual.

Her master could sense she was starting to enjoy the experience and deliberately lifted the hoops in her ears and let them fall one by one hitting her collar, with each little jangle getting her more and more hot and wet. She then felt him putting something around her waist and then linking it closed, she guessed it was a corset as he was soon at her back pulling it tight. He led her to her bed and made her lie face down, as she was lying there she could feel him pulling the strings tighter and tighter until she could feel it restricting her breathing and then thankfully he started to tie it. He then rolled her over and sat her on the edge of the bed, he then moved down to her feet and she could feel the cold steel of the shoes that he was putting her feet into. She then heard the click of a lock that she had guessed had locked the shoes onto her feet, little did she know that they were actually locked to her anklets.

As her master then lifted her to her feet not only did she discover that the shoes that were now locked to her feet had sky high heels, but that the corset was extremely tight and she was struggling to breathe normally, it was only allowing shallow breaths.

"Bend over slave so I can see how much you can move in that corset of yours."

As she bent over he parted her arse cheeks and tried to put something into her arse, initially it was met with resistance, he then reached down and gave her labia piercings a tug and gave her clit piercing a little flick and she let out a loud groan. As she did this she started to push backwards against what she thought was his cock, as the first part went in she groaned and wanted to feel it deeper. She pushed back as hard as she could and took the next two sections in filling her and satisfying her lust.

"Nearly there, one last section."

"No I can't, I'm full already," she screamed back.

"Did you just say no, that will cost you."

"Sorry master, it's just I can't take anymore in," she said calmly.

He then retrieved something out of a set of locking drawers, he grabbed the left edge of her lower lip and pierced it with a needle, he then did the same with her upper lip. This time it wasn't for jewellery, he was sewing her mouth shut. As he worked his way across her lips she was sobbing loudly with tears streaming down her face. He reached the middle of her bottom lip which is still very painful and carefully sewed just above the lip plug ensuring not to damage the piercing and then finished all the way across her lips.

"I'll say when I stop, your punishment for you speaking out of turn is that you now can no longer say anything at all," and forced the last part of her butt plug in, causing a violent muffled scream in pain.

He let go of the butt plug and let the tail part drop down, it was all part of the outfit that adds to his slaves new persona as a sexy cat.