Slave Cleaner Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of my 5 part story.
2.5k words
4.61
12.1k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her lips still sewn shut the only way she could eat or drink was through a straw that could just about fit through the stitches, her master provided meals that were blended along with portions of her favourite food on a plate highlighting what she was missing out on. He'd often sit with her and put a small piece of food towards her lips and watch her try to open her mouth to eat.

"Have you learnt your lesson slave, will you ever say no again?".

"No, never," she replied, muffled and with a shake of her head.

"Good, I'll remove the stitches, but next time you say no I will pierce them and add jewellery so I can shut you up longer term. I have a full day of work on you today but as it's your birthday you are allowed to cum as much and as often as you want. Also to add a bit of fun, once we are downstairs I'll roll two dice, the first will be the number of piercings that will be hidden if you were wearing everyday clothing, the second dice will show the number of new piercings that will be visible. You will have to choose where the new piercings will be so I hope you have some ideas."

As she stood up, she put out her hands waiting for them to be locked together and heard the now very familiar click of the lock and the blindfold then was attached to her hood. Next she felt the weight of a chain being attached to the rings that are in the tunnels in her nipples, the next part was new, her master had attached a lead to the nipple chain and was leading her out of her bedroom. She still hadn't really managed to walk in the heels that are locked onto her feet so she was walking slowly downstairs being led by her nipple chain, which was pulling on her very sensitive nipples turning her on, by the time she had reached the basement dungeon she was getting very wet.

She sat in the chair, offering her hands to be unlocked and her master obliged, she then put her arm into the clamps on the armrests and her legs into the cold steel clamps on the stirrups waiting for them to be locked to the chair. The sound of each of the clicks of the locks on the clamps locking her limbs to the chair were like pulses straight to her clit. She wished so much that she could have a hand free right now but she'd probably rub her clit off, she wanted it that bad.

As he removed the blindfold she could see that her master had a sharp scalpel in his hand.

"First I'll cut the stitches in those lips of yours just in case you need me to pierce them," he said with a sly smile on his face.

As the scalpel came closer to her body he moved it towards her nipples.

"Perhaps you'd rather me remove these heavy sensitive nipples of yours instead."

She let out a loud muffled groan.

He lifted the scalpel to her lips and carefully cut the stitches, as he pulled the thick twine out it left little holes in her top and bottom lips.

"Oh it appears that you already have little piercings in your top and bottom lips, looks like I left you sewn up shut for too long, maybe you'd like a line of little rings along your lips to go with you big lip plug. Time for the dice, I hope you have been having a good think."

All this talk was getting her hotter and wetter and with the weight of the chain attached to her nipples she'd been too turned on to think of anything.

Her master rolled the first dice, this would be the number piercings that she was going to receive that would be hidden by everyday clothing.

"Well slave, luckily for you it's rolled a six, so where am I piercing first?"

As the chain was pulling heavily on her nipples and she was enjoying the stimulation she quickly said "Please master, can you pierce my nipples vertically but thinner than the horizontals?"

"Good job I have plenty of 3mm needles," he said.

As he clamped her left nipple she let out a loud groan, as the tip of the 3mm nipple touched the top of her nipple she was getting so close. Her master sensed it so pushed the needle through quickly so she couldn't enjoy the pain for long.

"Don't forget you have another 5 more needles to enjoy after this one."

He left the first needle in and then clamped the right and pierced it so quickly it wasn't enough for her to orgasm, again, he left the needle in her nipple.

"More, I need more," she screamed.

Her master put a lubricated taper in the back of each of the needles and then released her wrists from the clamps on the armrests, he lifted her hands to the ends of the tapers.

"You can control this part, you can push the tapers through to stretch your nipples or you can play with your clit, your birthday, your choice."

As she pushed the tapers in, she had pushed them far enough for the needles to drop out of the bottom of her nipples and start to stretch her new piercings. She let out a groan as her new nipple piercings started to stretch and started to feel the pain. Her left hand continued to push down on the taper but her right hand moved down to her ringed clit and started to pull on the ring and then rub it vigorously. As the taper was nearing the end her master pushed on the taper on her other nipple.

"Here let me help you," he said.

As he pushed it all the way through an orgasm ripped through her body, her master then replaced the tapers with 4mm barbells to complement the 5mm horizontal tunnels with their 3mm rings through them.

Whilst she was still in her post-orgasmic state he moved her hands back to the clamps on the armrests and locked her hands securely to the chair again, and left her to recover for 10 minutes.

"So where are the next four piercings going?"

She couldn't think of anywhere else that she would want four piercings, as much as she enjoys her clit piercing, she wouldn't want another there. Her labia piercings were lovely to hear them rattling but with two pairs of 8mm tunnels in her labia it was getting quite heavy and crowded.

"Umm, I really don't know, I can't think of any other places," she said nervously.

"Well if you don't choose in 10 seconds there will be another that you'll have to choose, and another every 10 seconds after that, until you decide," was his stern reply.

"Another two pairs in my outer labia," she said in a fluster and not wanting to decide where to put more than four.

Her master pulled out a gag and secured it to her hood and pumped it up until it filled her mouth.

"I don't want to hear your sobbing and screaming as I punch four more big holes in those lips of yours."

He pressed a button and the legs of the chair spread her open widely. He put two marks on each of her labia in preparation for the next dermal punches.

"As I'm doing four piercings I need to secure your labia to be able to pierce them easier."

She didn't know what this meant, she could feel him pulling on her labia and stretching them out, and then a tiny prick of pain in two places. Then something she'd never even thought of in her most horrible nightmares, accompanied with a massive amount of pain. Her master was using a hammer and nailing her labia to a piece of wood, he then did the same to her other labia. She would be screaming out in pain if she was able to scream, she was sobbing loudly.

As she felt the bite from the first dermal punch cutting through her labia she started to beg him to stop, well as much as she could in her muffled way. Of course it didn't stop him, he then proceeded onto the second piercing and this was all too much for her and she passed out. By the time that she had regained consciousness all four dermal punches had been done and they had been tapered up to the 8mm of her existing ones.

"Welcome back, just finishing up down here, I've given you a nice surprise too."

She had realised why she had regained consciousness, he had put a vibrator inside her. He had turned it on waking her and taking her mind off all of the pain that she was now feeling in her nipples and labia.

As she started to get a little turned on she heard a click, which confused her, then another and another and then finally a fourth.

"All locked up nice and safe, so it won't fall out."

He deflated the gag in her mouth and then removed it and then picked up his phone and then clicked on an app and turned the vibrator up so it was even stronger, making her start to groan and get all turned on again.

"Now time for the second dice," as he picked it up and rolled it again.

"Oh it's a six again, how on earth did that happen," he sniggered, knowing that it was a weighted dice to always roll a six.

"So slave, where are your six visible piercings going to be placed?"

Again she hadn't even thought about it.

"Master, please can you pierce my conch?" it was the first thing that came to her mind as she had thought about having it pierced before and hoped it wouldn't be too bad.

"Which side would you like?"

"Both please," was her reply, so that it would give her time to think of another four after this.

As he moved to her left ear, he turned off the vibrator, not wanting her to get too excited too early. She heard the crunch and a jolt of pain and instantly regretted her decision to get her conches pierced as he was obviously using a dermal punch on them.

Once the first one was done she could feel the extra weight and was dreading the right one being punched. She was soon hearing the crunch and feeling the pain bringing tears to her eyes as she started crying.

"Four more to go slave, where do you want them?"

"I don't want them, please no more, haven't I gone through enough, this is not a good birthday treat at all", she sobbed.

"Did I just hear you say no!" he snapped back.

"Sorry, I mean umm, please pierce my nose," she quickly said.

For her disobedience her master picked up the clamp and moved towards her nose, however rather than going to her nostril he moved up her nose to her bridge and clamped it and swiftly pushed a 2.4mm needle through followed by a barbell. The balls looked huge on it and she could see them every time she looked anywhere.

"I meant my nostril, my other nostril," she said.

"I know, but as you have been less than grateful for my presents I decided to do your bridge. You still have three to go, however I'll help you out a little and make it more enjoyable for you."

He picked up his phone and put the vibrator back on, slowly making her groan again and want more. She didn't want anything else in her ears as they were throbbing and nothing else on her nose, so that only left her mouth, as she already had three piercings up the middle of her tongue her mouth was already quite full.

In a panic she said "Please can you pierce more in my tongue."

"Well I can't fit any more up the middle, but I suppose I could add another each side".

He turned the vibrator up and made her groan out loud, and she willingly put her tongue out. As he marked the left and right side of her tongue she was getting really turned on and playfully licked his fingers. As he clamped her tongue she was waiting for the sting of the needle but it wasn't too bad at all, like when she first had it done all those years ago, he quickly replaced the needle with a barbell. He then clamped the other side and pierced it and it was over before she knew it, before she had a chance to enjoy it.

"So where is the last piercing that you are choosing going then?".

Without thinking she said "Pleath can you pierth my top lip in the middle," again struggling to speak clearly with the new additions in her tongue..

He lifted the big ring that was in her septum and gave it a little tug making her groan and then lifted it out of the way. As he clamped her top lip she was ready for another orgasm, As he put the needle in it wasn't quite enough to make her lose control even as her master put the labret stud in she was left frustrated.

He then Clamped her top lip again this time towards the edge of her lip and pierced it and added a ring, and then moved little to the side of that one and pierced it again. He then went all the way across her top lip giving her seven piercings on her top lip, six with rings and her labret in the middle. Each needle was bringing her closer and she wasn't even thinking about what he was doing. He moved to her bottom lip and started piercing that towards the edge and put a ring in but didn't click it shut. He then worked his way across her bottom lip adding another five rings, as he got to the last one he linked the last ring through its corresponding ring in the top lip and snapped it shut. She started to realise that he was linking the rings together and sealing her lips again, which was turning her on knowing she was going to be helpless again. The vibrator was getting stronger and each click on the ring's closing was turning her on more and more and then the last one clicked shut.

"Slave, as you earlier uttered the word no, I had warned you that this would be your punishment. I warned you, next time you say no I would pierce your lips and put jewellery in so I can seal them whenever I want. This time they are just linked together, next time I will make sure that your tongue won't be able to say anything."

He turned the vibrator up fully and put the chain that is attached to her nipples into her hands.

"Pull on that all you want, it'll make it easier for when I stretch them. They are only a measly 5mm so I have quite a bit to go until I seal them permanently."

Those words, the vibrator and her pulling on her nipples made her scream out as her whole body shook in a violent orgasm again.