Slave Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Carissa loses a bet to Kevin, and becomes his slave tonight.
2.1k words
4.27
16.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and Carissa had started out as neighbors, they grew up next to each other since they were young. However last year Kevin's family had moved across town, but they maintained their friendship and hung out on Friday nights. One Friday night as they flipped on their local baseball team's game, Kevin got an idea.

"Let's put a bet on the game tonight. If the home team wins, you have to be my slave for the rest of the night, and if the away team wins, I will be yours." He grinned at Carissa knowingly. Carissa had always been fiercely competitive and could never walk away from a bet.

*** Two hours later***

Kevin turned and watched Carissa realize what had just happened. He watched her pretty eyes get wide as she looked over at him. Her perky full B cups bouncing on her chest as her breath quickened. "Alright..." she said with a look of exasperation. "You won fair and square. You are the boss for tonight, say until midnight?"

Kevin looked at his watch. It was only 6 pm, exciting... but he wanted more. But beggars can't be choosers. He wasn't even sure she knew what she was signing up for. "Deal"

Carissa was a babe, thin athletic body, she worked out and you could tell no matter what she wore. She had a perfect rack, on the smaller side, but perky. Her ass was thick too, fitting her frame with all the right curves. At least he'd always thought so. He'd never seen her naked, until tonight.

"Alright slave..." he turned off the tv. "You do know this is going to be sexual, right?"

"I assumed probably so." She rolled her eyes as she said this and then looked at him, irritated. Oh, he thought to himself... she doesn't think I will push her too hard. He smiled. Challenge accepted.

"Take off all your clothes Carissa." First test, will she actually do it?

"Ok Kevin" she stood up.

"Um excuse me Carissa. You will call me boss for the rest of the night. If you don't, I will punish you. You only get one warning."

She smiled at him, tempting him. "Yes, boss."

He sat on the couch and watched as she took off her tshirt and jeans. Then paused. And looked at him. "Keep going slave..." he thought he'd let her start slow. He had plenty of plans. Carissa reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. He was right. They were perfect. Then she slowly began to take off her underwear. As he watched her he could feel his dick getting harder by the second. There she was, standing before him, completely naked. He had dreamed of this half his life.

"On your knees." She complied. Fuck. He was ready to bust already. He quickly took off his own clothes. Took her hand and laid back on the couch pulling her on top of him.

"Suck it slave. But start with my balls."

She scooted back and lowered her head to his sack. The look on her face, embarrassment and arousal was driving him crazy. Then a look of determination came over her face and she looked him straight in the eyes and stuck her tongue out and drug it slowly across his balls. Fuuuuck yes. She did it again. This time on the other side. "Put them in your mouth" he was already losing control. She lowered herself more and opened her pretty little mouth and took one, and then both balls in her mouth, swishing them around. She ran her tongue along every part of his balls. It felt incredible. Then she took them out and started to lick them again, slowing down each time she switched sides before putting them back in her mouth and sucking on them like a pair of cherries. He dick was throbbing. He grabbed her head and pulled them out of her mouth. "Good job, go sit on the ground over there against that wall. "

She got up and turned to go to the wall. He watched her ass and she crossed the room. Later, he thought. When she sat against the wall on the floor Kevin got up and followed her, he crouched above her, she looked up at him confused. "Open your mouth" a look of realization came across her face, then she smiled and opened her mouth. With the back of her head against the wall, he had complete control over this bj. He held her head in position and slid his dick in, slowly. He put it in deep, she gagged slightly. He pulled it out and in again. Fuck yeah. He was increasing in speed. "Suck it slave!" She closed her mouth around his dick as he impaled her face. He increased the pace and stuck it in her deep a few times before slowing down and letting her run her tongue all down his shaft. Carissa had drool started to fall down her chin. She bit slightly on the inside of her lips and put pressure on his dick and increased the rhythm and he almost lost it. He put both hands on the wall and started fucking her face deeper. He could hear her choking on it slightly, but she had no where to go, her face was pinned to the wall with his dick. She reached up and cupped his balls and Kevin lost control. He busted all into her mouth and down her throat. She was gagging and choking and he was just riding out the orgasm. After a minute he backed off and let her breath. She had cum and spit all over her face. Fuck yeah she looked hot. He stepped back and looked at her with a smile.

"Happy boss?" She said to him and started to get up.

"Oh I am, but you aren't done yet slave. It's only," looked at his watch, "6:26. But I need some water and a breather. You sucked my dick well... so I am going to reward you. Stay. "

Kevin walked to the back of the house and into his step sisters room. He knew exactly where she kept it. He opened the drawer and pulled out her bright pink vibrator. He had heard her using it weeks before and went and looked in her drawer next to her bed while she was at soccer practice, so saw where she kept it. He grabbed it and came back out into the livingroom. Carissa was in the kitchen getting water. "Bad slave. I told you to stay. Now your getting punished."

"But I thought you were going to reward me for sucking you off good."

"I was," he said "but now I am going to do both. Come sit on the couch." Carissa followed his gesture and sat down. He handed her the vibrater. "Ew whose is that?" "Don't worry about it, I cleaned it. " He lied. "Turn it on and hold it on your clit until I tell you to stop. That's your reward." She smiled at him and hit the button. "Yes boss"

She turned the toy on and it immediately buzzed with enthusiasm. She widened her legs and put the toy on her clit. Her mouth immediately dropped open as the look of pleasure washed over her face. "Mmmmmm " she moaned.

He smiled. "That's right slave. See what happens when you make me cum hard like that?" Her hips began to rock on the the buzzer, "ohhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmm." Her moan got louder. He watched as she began to make little circles on her clit with one hand, while holding her slippery pussy lips open with the other. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she got closer. Fuck, his dick was starting to rouse again. But no. Not yet. Carissa was going to get punished first. He walked over to where she sat and began to fondle her nipples. MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHH

her moans were getting louder and louder and her legs began to shake. He leaned down and put one of her dark nipples in his mouth and teased it and licked the tip of it. Sucking and nibbling. He was having a hard time keeping the toy on her clit because her whole body was girating. He let go and leaned into her face. "You going to cum for me pet? " her eyes were shut and her mouth was hanging open. "Yes boss, I'm - Im going to... ughhhhhhhh I am coming!" He sucked on her nipple again and rode the orgasm with her as her body bucked and she came. "Fuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk." She was breathing heavy. Kevin snapped up when he head the vibrater turn off. "Oh no slave. You leave that on." She was still panting. "What?"

"You heard me slave. I want you to keep doing that, until I am ready to use you again. I want your pussy a sloppy water slide when I am ready to take it."

Her face was all red from the orgasm. She turned it back on and put the vibrater down on her clit tentatively. He grabbed it and pushed it against her throbbing clit. "Wait, it's sensitive!" "I know, pet, but it will pass. Do it slave, or this punishment will be nothing compared to what follows.... In fact..." he walked to his room and opened up the bag of goodies he had bought from the adult store for his ex last year. He came back with wrist straps and quickly locked up her arms and legs. He tied her hands together above her head and then ran a strap down the back of the couch and attached it to the strap that connected to each ankle. As he tightened it, it pulled her legs separate until it was nice and tight, and Carissa was completely exposed with her arms above her head and her legs wide open. Then he went into the kitchen and got some duck tape and tied it around her thigh and to the vibrater.

"No! " Carissa protested when she realized what was going to happen.

"Argue with me again slave... "

"But I don't think i want to do this anymore! I didn't know you'd be like this!" He laughed and he pushed the on button on the vibrater and directed it right on her clit. "Ohhhhhhhh" she moaned as the vibrations ran pleasure through out her body. He finished with the tape and stood back to admire his work. Fuck yes. She was completely tied up, and had no control over her body and what would be done to it. And she began and buck and moan against the vibrater on her pussy, already approaching another orgasm. Fuck it was hot. As she moaned and tried to move her clit away from the constant vibration, her tits bounced and jiggled on her chest. He wanted to put his dick back In her mouth. In fact... why not? He's the boss. He climbed up onto the couch and stood above her and tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Her eyes were rolling back slightly and her body was violently flinging around as she came. He slowly lowered his dick into her mouth. Fuck yeah this was hot. He slid it in and out of her mouth looking down at her from above. He was riding her face again. And again she had no where to go. She was pinned down to the couch. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and she cried out. "Please stop I can't do this anymore!" He looked at his watch, she had that vibrater on her pussy for only about twenty minutes. He grabbed a piece of the duct tape and put it over her mouth. "Don't worry pet... I am going just going to grab a quick bite to eat." He walked into the kitchen and could hear the sounds of her whining and moaning under the tape as another orgasm hit her. He could hear the sound of her trying to move her hips so the vibrater would give her poor clit a little break. But no luck, pretty immediately after her fourth cum she began to moan again as another one built up. Kevin left her like that for thirty minutes.

When he returned she was a mess. Tears streaming down her face and she had soaked the couch cushions. "Well what do we have here? You ruined my couch! Well now you will need to be really punished. He turned the toy off and loosened the straps holding her legs down. She was like jelly.

He couldnt wait for what he had planned next.

To be continued.