Slave Ella Ch. 06 - Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sauntered across the restaurant, led by Sergei, and he pulled her chair out for her as she sat down.

"Hello Master," she said. Sergei pretended not to hear, "Hello Ella."

"Hello Jade," I said, and Ella leaned over and planted a wet kiss on her cheek; "You look phenomenal. I approve."

"Drinks, sir, ladies?" asked Sergei. I had an orange juice, I ordered tap water for Ella.

"Jade?" I asked, "What would you like?"

"A small white wine please," she said. "But small: no more than two fingers."

"Oh," I said archly, "Surely you can manage more than two fingers?"

She snorted with laughter, "Well I guess we'll see later on, won't we?"

Sergei went to fill the drinks order and Jade turned to me, looking me straight in the eye:

"If you approve of the way I dress," she said, referring to our previous txt conversation, "Does this mean I don't get a spanking?"

"On the contrary," I said, "You are clearly a wanton and brazen little hussy, and you need to be spanked very severely."

"Oh good!" she said, "I was hoping you'd say something like that."

Sergei returned with drinks and menus.

"You may eat what you like," I said to Ella; on other occasions I had ordered for her when we ate out, but I was feeling generous - she had behaved superlatively recently, and such obedience should be rewarded.

To start Ella ordered a salad of pear, roquefort, walnuts and rocket, Jade went for broccoli and stilton soup, and I asked Sergei for the scallops and black pudding; and for main Ella chose a dover sole meunière and a green salad, Jade poached breast of guinea fowl, and I had a fillet mignon, cooked rare, with new potatoes and vegetables for Jade and I to share.

When Sergei had taken our orders and withdrawn I took out my iPhone, shifted my chair so I was sitting close to Jade than to Ella.

"This may interest you," I said to Jade, firing up the app which controlled the plugs in Ella's knickers; "Ella currently has dildos in her pussy and ass, and I can use this app to make them vibrate."

Jade stole a look at Ella:

"What, they're in her right now?" she asked.

"Right now," I confirmed. "Push the sliders up, and see what happens."

Hesitantly Jade slid her finger across the phone's screen and the slider for Fore went up to two-thirds of maximum. A low buzzing noise could be heard coming from under the table where Ella was sitting. Ella shifted in her seat and she clenched her right hand into a fist.

"What do you say, Ella?"

"Thank you, Miss," Ella said carefully.

"Now the other one," I said to Jade, and she slid the Aft controller until that was at the same level as Fore.

"Ngg," Ella grunted; "Thank you, Miss."

"What do these red buttons do?" Jade asked, looking at the interface on the phone.

"They deliver mild electric shocks for each of the dildos," I said; "Why don't you press 'Fore'?".

Jade looked at Ella: "Is that OK?" she asked.

"Whatever Master commands," Ella said.

"Don't ask her whether it's OK," I admonished, but quite mildly, stating it matter-of-factly; "Just do as you're told."

"Yes, Master," Jade said, and pressed the red button. Ella had known it was coming and had set her teeth, but I still saw the muscles along her jaws tighten and her eyes widen with the shock.

"Thank you, Miss," she said again.

One of the waiters brought a basket of freshly-baked bread rolls and a plate with pats of freshly-churned butter with sea salt, and I slid the dildo controllers back down until they were only at 10%.

"Don't want to put Ella off her food," I said, "Now do we?" I knew though that even the low vibrations were very noticeable, and a dreamy look came into Ella's eyes as she was vibrated here in a public place, surrounded by other diners most of whom stole more than frequent looks at my table and the two sex goddesses I sat with. Her nipples were very hard and poked the latex of her dress into two small, hard mounds.

"So Jade," I said while we each took a roll, split it in half and spread the smooth butter; "Have you thought about your limits?"

"I have, Master, and I've written them down for you." She fished in her clutch bag, handed me a piece of paper folded into four. I unfolded it: the page was entitled 'Limits' but was otherwise blank.

"So you have no limits?" I asked her.

"I thought it wouldn't be as exciting if you only did to me what I knew you were going to, what I wanted. This was you can surprise me."

"I'll do my best," I told her. "Your safe words are 'red' and 'mercy'. 'Red' immediately stops whatever is being done to you, while 'mercy' just slows things down - so if, for example, I am caning you, the blows may become less severe or less frequent."

"I've never been caned," said Jade, "Does it hurt?"

"Yes it does," I said, "That's the point. And there's a first time for everything: maybe tonight will be the night."

"I want you to do to me whatever you do to her," said Jade, nodding at Ella, thoughtfully munching on her spelt roll, her mind focussed on what was happening below her waist. I pressed the 'Aft' button without warning, and Ella yelped with pain. Then I turned both plugs off - I didn't want her getting too distracted.

"Since this is your first time with us," I told Jade, "I won't gag you in any way - I'll leave your mouth clear so you can use your safe words any time you need to."

"I'll try not to use them," Jade said.

"Use them if you need to," I told her; "It's what they're for, after all. By the way," I added, "In future when you come to me, remove your nipple rings."

"Yes, Master. May I ask why?"

"I may wish to whip or lash your tits, and I don't want the lash catching and ripping them out. I don't want to cause accidental pain. Go to the toilet and remove them now."

"Yes Master," she said obediently, got up and sashayed across the carpet, all eyes fixed on this wanton slut who had so obviously dressed for sex.

While she was gone the starters arrived, and Ella was already eating her salad and I my scallops, which complemented the black pudding perfectly. She sat down again, and placed the two nipple rings on the table before, then began spooning the soup into her mouth.

"So tell me about yourself," I said, as the starters were cleared away and a short time later the mains arrived; "With particular emphasis on your sexual history."

Jade had been born in a village not far from Winterborne and had lived in the area all her life. Her mother was a teacher in the town's secondary school, and her father an agricultural manager on a large local farm. She'd had a brother, but he had tragically died in a drowning accident when he was 7 and she was 5.

Her first sexual experiences had been fairly typical; giving a handjob to her first boyfriend aged 13, her first blowjob to the same boyfriend six months later (and by the sound of it fairly frequently thereafter; he'd obviously enjoyed it), and she'd lost her virginity to the same boy at age 15. She spoke fondly of him and still saw him around town, but he'd been two years older than her and they'd split up when he'd gone to a college. But her first brushes with sex had obviously been positive if conventional: she had really flowered after going to an alternative/fetish club in Plymouth age 16, where she'd been pulled by a man wearing a rubber kilt ("and nothing underneath") and had gone back to his flat, where he fucked her senseless all night with his 'perfect penis'. She didn't say what had been so perfect about it and I didn't ask, but he'd given her her first orgasms and set her on the path to tattoos, piercings and the way she dressed now. She'd had a few short relationships, including quite recently with the boyfriend who had spanked her so disappointingly, and a few one-night stands. She admitted that she found most of the sex quite boring (kilt man aside), and had increasingly fantasised about being dominated and controlled, told what to do and who to do it to.

"Have you ever been fucked by more than one person at the same time?" I asked.

"No Master," Jade said, looking from me to Ella, "But I think I'd like to be."

"So no group sex, like in the video that was shot upstairs at the Kings Head?"

"No Master, but watching that video was an incredible turn-on."

"And have you ever gone down on another woman?" I asked.

"No, Master."

"We'll have to see what we can do about that," I mused. "Anal sex?"

"No Master, nothing had been in me before you instructed me to finger my ass and send you pictures."

"And how good would you say you are at sucking cock?" She shrugged;

"I've had some practice, but I don't know how I compare to anyone else. The guys always come, so I guess I can't be too bad."

"And do you spit or swallow?"

"Depends on the guy, I've done both. I used to spit with my first boyfriend, the first guy I sucked off. But my last boyfriend liked me to swallow, when he wasn't busy coming on my face and tits."

"And what about the future?"

"I'm going to uni at the end of September. I'm just working in the Kings Head to put some money away before I go."

"What are you going to read?" I asked.

"Psychology and media studies," she answered, "I'd like to work in television, maybe as a researcher."

"Be careful of that job," I laughed; "You never know who you might meet," and I told her about the call from Sarah, and what had occurred when Tara and Jez came to shoot their documentary.

"You took him into another room and sucked his cock?" Jade asked Ella.

"Yes, Miss," Ella answered.

"Did he come in your mouth or on your face?" Jade asked, fascinated.

"Both, Miss," Ella answered.

"The problem with university," said Jade, "Is the cost. I'm going to end up with massive debt at the end of it."

"Well maybe we could do something about that," I said, and told her about the videos, and how Ella was pulling in several thousand a month from the videos she had made.

"So how much per video?" Jade asked. I could tell she was interested.

"Depends on the video. Ella has been in twenty-one - I think it is - videos, and last month her share was just under two thousand pounds."

"So about a hundred per month per video."

"Yes, very roughly," I said, "But it depends a lot on the video."

"Can I make some videos please, Master?"

I laughed again;

"I haven't even fucked you yet and you're already trying to muscle into my business."

"So fuck me already then," she said, "Please, Master."

The meal was sublime, and during the courses I would turn Ella's plugs on and off, making them vibrate faster then slower, and occasionally shocking her pussy and anus. Her nipples stayed hard the entire meal, and towards the end her breathing slowed and deepened.

After dessert - mango sorbet for Ella, tarte tatin with creme anglaise for Jade and blueberry millefeuille with raspberry compote for me - and coffees I paid the bill and we left.

We walked back to the car with me in the middle, an arm around each of their waists, the feel of Ella's slick latex contrasting with sheer nylon of Jade's negligée. A couple of guys actually wolf-whistled as we walked past and that turned me on even more: they were both mine, to do with as I wanted - other guys could look but not touch, not tonight at least.

We arrived back at the Bentley.

"You two get in the back," I said, holding the rear door open for them, "I'll drive."

Before we set off, I turned Ella's plugs onto a low setting. As we pulled out of town I spoke to Jade:

"Jade, clasp your hands behind your head. Keep them there until instructed otherwise."

"Yes, Master," she said, and instantly did as she was told.

"Now open your legs."

"Yes, Master."

"Ella?"

"Master?"

"Slip a finger inside her and tell me how wet she is."

"Yes, Master." In the rear-view mirror I saw her lean towards Jade, heard her gasp as Ella slipped a latex-clad finger into her pussy.

"She's very wet, Master," Ella reported, "My finger slipped in easily."

"Then slip two fingers inside her. But steer clear of her clit for now."

"Yes, Master," Ella confirmed. She was right, Jade was very wet; I could hear gentle squelching noises as Ella moved her fingers in and out.

"As deep as you can," I added.

Jade gave little moans as Ella pumped her pussy, the smooth latex almost frictionless against her soft skin.

"On the floor and lick her," I instructed Ella; "Leave her knickers on for now."

"Yes, Master," Ella said, and she disappeared from the rear-view as she slipped down. But I could tell the effect she was having on Jade as I watched her face contort with pleasure. She kept the fingers of her hands locked together behind her head, as she had been told.

"Oh God, I've never, Christ that's incredible... I'm going to come!" Jade said.

"No you're not," I said. "Ella, stop and resume your seat."

"Yes, Master," and I saw her re-appear in the mirror.

Jade's chest heaved with her frustrated orgasm.

"Oh God, oh Jesus," she was muttering softly.

"When we get to the house I will collar you," I told Jade; "One of the rules of the collar is that you may not orgasm without permission."

"Yes Master, I understand," she said submissively.

We arrived back at the house, and I parked in the drive.

I opened the rear door.

"Keep your hands behind your head," I told Jade; "Ella, behind your back."

"Yes, Master," they chorussed in unison.

As I led them into the house I saw Jade looking around at the very large pile my pirate raids on capitalism had brought me.

I led the way straight down to the cellar.

"Sit on the couch, both of you," I said. I left them there while I went to fetch a red velvet box from the bureau upstairs. I came back and gave it to Jade.

"Open it," I said. She did so; on more red velvet inside was a shiny black leather collar with silver studs set to spell the word SLAVE.

"Ella, please repeat the Rules of the Collar," I commanded her.

"Rule one: I will always address you as master, unless instructed to do otherwise," Ella repeated the mantra; "Rule two: I will obey every command instantly and without question. Rule three: I am the master's property, to do with as he wishes, to be used by him or anyone else he chooses in any way. Rule four: I will not orgasm without express permission from the master."

"Do you understand?" I asked Jade.

"Yes, Master."

I told Ella to repeat the rules one at a time, and Jade repeated each one.

"If you agree and wish to give me your submission, take the collar and buckle it around your neck."

"Yes, Master." She took the collar and, her eyes not leaving mine, placed it around her neck and fastened it by feel.

"And my first command to you is not to address me as Master this evening. For this evening you will address me as Daddy. Do you understand?"

She paused slightly, then; "Yes, Daddy," she said.

"Now," I said, "Why don't you two get settled on the couch and get to know each other while I get a few items. And by 'get to know each other' I mean 'stick your tongues down each other's throats'. And Jade, remove your boots. They're a bit cumbersome for what I have in mind." The vibrators inside Ella's knickers were still running, albeit on a low setting, and I knew from experience that she was very turned-on. Jade leaned forward, unbuckled her boots and took them off so she was in stockinged feet.

Neither of them needed any further encouragement, and as I left the cellar their faces were mashed together, grunting and moaning with pleasure as their tongues danced and darted together.

I went to the library and loaded some CDs into the Sonos music system, selected the one to play first, and the sounds of Beethoven's 6th - the 'Pastoral' - filled the house from the speakers in each room. I picked up a few items and headed back to the cellar, detouring via the bathroom to pick up shaving foam and a razor.

The girls were getting hot and steamy on the sofa, their mouths still locked, running their hands over each the other's body, caressing and squeezing and kneading. I placed the items I had brought on a table.

"That's enough of that for now," I said, and they reluctantly pulled apart. Both had flushed cheeks and were panting slightly. I leaned down and kissed Jade on the mouth, but no tongues:

"I think you are owed a spanking, young lady."

I sat on the sofa with Jade across my lap, her head resting on Ella's thighs. Ella played with Jade's hair and stroked her cheek and the nape of her neck. I pushed up Jade's negligée so her slightly plump round bottom was exposed. It was a stunning sight with the garter belt, the suspenders running down to the fishnet stockings, and the panties which I pulled tight so they disappeared into her crack, displaying the firm globes of her buttocks.

"You are clearly a wanton slut. What are you?"

"I'm a wanton slut, Daddy."

"And do you know what happens to wanton sluts?"

"They get spanked, Daddy?"

"They do indeed." I played my hands over her ass cheeks, stroking them in turn, building her anticipation. I let my hands wander close to the gusset of her knickers as I caressed the bare flesh of her inner thigh above the stockings.

"Wanton sluts are grateful for their punishment," I said. "After each stroke you will thank me and ask for another."

"Yes, Daddy."

For perhaps another minute I played with her ass, until she wondered whether I'd changed my mind and wasn't going to spank her at all; then without warning I brought my hand up and down hard, a stinging slap on her right buttock that left the red outline of my hand. She gasped.

"Thank you Daddy. May this wanton slut have another?"

That was a nice touch, objectifying herself. I wondered if I'd found another natural submissive like Ella: I hoped I had. I didn't land another blow immediately, but again stroked her for tens of seconds before landing another blow, and then another immediately. She jerked from the dual slaps. My erection, where she lay across it, was hard and painful.

"Thank you Daddy. May this wanton slut have another?"

I spanked her for perhaps five minutes until both cheeks glowed pink, then paused, pulled her panties aside and ran the tips of my fingers along the lips of her pussy. She shivered.

"You're a wet girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, very wet."

"Shall I put a finger inside you?"

"Oh yes please, Daddy. Please finger my wet little pussy."

I slipped a finger in, then two, began to slowly move them in and out. She gasped with pleasure.

"Thank you Daddy. Thank you for fingering my slut pussy."

I alternated fingering her with using the tip of my index finger in a circular rubbing motion on her clit. Shivers emanated from her pussy like ripples from a stone thrown into a pool. I withdrew my fingers, then again without warning raise it and down hard on her left ass cheek.

"Thank you Daddy. May this wanton slut have another?"

I put the fingers I had used to frig her into her mouth.

"Not just yet. Taste yourself. Suck my fingers clean." She licked and sucked enthusiastically at my fingers, and I wondered what it would be like to have my cock in her mouth. That was something I intended to find out sooner rather than later this evening.

"Now kneel on the floor in front of Ella," I instructed Jade.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, and knelt.

"Forearms crossed behind your back, back straight sitting up."

I shuffled along the sofa until I sat next to Ella.

"I've been neglecting you this evening," I said. I gave her a long slow kiss, gentle and passionate.

"Yes, Master," she said, but without reproach, when our lips parted.

"Stand up," I told her. When she had done so I stood too, took the latex dress by the hem and lifted it over her head and off. Her beautiful breasts bounced back down, and her tight black rubber knickers were stark against her pale skin. Jade kept moving her eyes from Ella's glorious tits to where we could still hear the plugs faintly buzzing. I turned both off with my iPhone.