Slave Ella Ch. 06 - Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before we left the house, I called Jade into the library and told her to bend over the desk and lift her skirt up. Maybe she though she was getting a morning fucking, but instead I fetched the smallest buttplug I had - very thin with a flared, flat end to stop it slipping too far in, a trainer designed for situations just such as this - smeared it in lube, pulled her panties aside, told her to relax her anal sphincter, and worked it into her ass.

"I want you to keep that in all day until we pick you up tonight," I said, "Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said, so submissively my cock twitched. I left her in the SLAVE collar she had put on herself the night before; Dave in the pub knew the score, and if it gave some of the punters in the pub ideas that was all to the good - she had given herself to me, she was mine now and none of them could fuck her without my say-so.

I dressed Ella in a simple grey pencil skirt, white blouse, stockings and high heels, and we all drove into town. No underwear for Ella. I parked, and we all arrived in the Kings Head just before noon.

"Fucking hell," said Dave as we walked into the saloon bar; and I don't think he was talking about me - both the girls looked beyond horny, Ella with her dark hair in plaited tresses looking like a sex-god secretary, and Jade looking like what she was - well-fucked and glowing from it.

Jade disappeared behind the bar to begin serving, and I called Dave into a back room for a chat. Ella stayed sat at the bar, sipping a San Pellegrino.

"Good night last night?" He asked, grinning.

"She's wearing my slave collar, what do *you* think?" I replied, laughing. Then I got serious;

"I'm calling in that favour you owe me from Sunday," I said.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Jade won't be coming to work tomorrow," I told him.

"Shit, is that all?" Dave said; "I thought it was something big."

"Or the day after," I added.

"Maybe I should start looking for a new barmaid," he said.

"Probably a good idea - but if she wants shifts she gets them, yes?"

"Of course. Any slut who wears a collar with SLAVE written on it gets to work here any time she likes."

"And you and everyone else can look, but don't touch."

"But maybe a party one night?"

"Almost certainly, at some stage."

We walked back out front, Ella and I kissed Jade goodbye. Ella's kiss was very deep and passionate.

"How's the buttplug?" I asked, sotto voce.

"Fine so far," she answered.

"Just imagine it's my cock." I smiled.

"I am," she smiled back.

"See you tonight. We might come in for a drink before closing."

"Looking forward to it already."

When we got home I made us a light lunch; then I stripped Ella, cuffed her into her cage and spent a few hours at the computer.