Slave Ella Ch. 06 - Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get these off," I said, and between us we worked them down, gently easing the plugs out, until she could step out of them. Her pussy was swollen and puffy with arousal, and the insides of the kickers were wet and slick with her juices.

"Sit back down and open your legs," I told her, "Hands behind your head."

"Yes, Master."

"Jade," I said, "Do you remember how good Ella's mouth and tongue felt on your pussy in the car?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, it was wonderful."

"Well it's time for you to return the favour. Lick Ella's cunt. Keep your hands behind your back until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Daddy."

She leaned forward hesitantly; she had never done this before, and cautiously moved her face closer and closer to Ella's exposed twat. I saw the pussy lips dilate still further with excitement and anticipation. Jade put out her tongue and gently lapped at Ella's engorged pussy lips, and she sighed with pleasure. Jade licked some more, then pressed her lips against Ella's cunt and began sucking and lipping.

"Is that good?" I asked her.

"Very good Daddy," Jade replied, taking a pause. "Thank you for letting me lick your other slave's cunt."

"You're welcome," I said; "I'm glad you enjoy it, because you're going to be doing a lot of it, with Ella and other women."

I stood up and undressed, sat back on the sofa and stroked my cock as I watched my new slave giving oral service to my existing slave.

"Now me," I said to Jade, when I thought Ella had been pleasured enough for the time being.

"Yes, Daddy," said Jade, shifted her kneeling position and, her arms still behind her back, took my cock into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down enthusiastically, sucking hard and licking along my shaft as she did so. She maintained eye contact a she slid her mouth up and down my meat

As Jade blew me I kept a hand in Ella's lap, lazily fingering her pussy and clit to keep her wet and aroused - although in truth keeping her aroused had never been a problem. She pinched and stroked her own nipples, flicking the hard bullets with her thumb.

It was now nearly nine o'clock and I hadn't come all day, so it didn't take more than a few minutes of Jade's expert ministrations before I felt the telltale jerks and twitches in my cock of imminent orgasm.

"I'm going to come," I panted, my voice husky with lust. "Swallow it all down like a good girl."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, her voice muffled because her mouth was full of cock. She began to move her mouth faster.

With a grunt I pushed her head down hard on my cock as I squirted into her mouth and down her throat - a big load that had been building all day. Jet after jet she swallowed down, and when I had emptied my balls into her mouth I said:

"Keep sucking. Clean my cock with your mouth like the good little slut you are."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, and cleaned me so energetically I began to get slightly hard again.

"That's enough for now," I said. "Turn around, kneel and await instructions."

"Yes Daddy."

I took off Ella's shoes, so that she was naked save for her collar, her gloves and her rubber ankle socks. I beckoned her into the middle of the room, told her to kneel with her head down and ass up, arms by her sides, legs slightly spread. Her gaping pussy looked very inviting indeed, but I wouldn't be filling it yet.

One of the items I had brought from the library was combined wrist and ankle cuffs; a metal bar like the yoke Tina had work around her neck and wrists - but this had four holes in the metal, two set slightly to one end, two to the other. The holes were lined with rubber to make them more comfortable. I snapped the cuff bar open, placed Ella's ankles in the two inner semi-circles, her wrists encased in their latex gloves in the two outer, and brought the bar over and down to hold her limbs in place. She was now effectively hogtied, unable to move, with her legs spread by the width of the bar.

I walked back to the table on which I had placed the items from the library, took a stainless steel anal hook; a curved piece of metal which ended in a round bulb at one end and an eye for tying at the other. I presented the round bulb to Jade.

"Take this into your mouth and suck it. Get it nice and warm and lubricated."

"What is it, Daddy?" Jade asked - she'd obviously never seen one before.

"Slaves don't ask questions," I reminded her; "Slaves do what they're told without question."

"Yes Daddy," she said, opened her mouth wide and took the cold metal bulb into her mouth. While she sucked on it I found some short lengths of thin silk rope, tied one to the end of each of Ella's plaits. When Jade had warmed the hook sufficiently I crossed to Ella and gently eased the saliva-wet metal bulb into her ass, gradually working it deeper and deeper. Jade watched fascinated. When it was firmly lodged in her ass I tied each of the silk ropes to the metal eye so that Ella's plaits, rather than laying flat against her skin, were horizontal in the air. I slipped a few fingers inside her to check her wetness - if anything she was even more sopping than before.

"Up," I said to Jade, and she clambered to her feet, being very careful to keep her arms behind her back as she had been instructed. I hooked a finger through the d ring of her collar, led her across the room and told her to face the wall. Then I told her to take a step back, take her arms from behind her back and place her palms against the wall, as far apart as she could manage. I then gently kicked her legs apart until they too were spread, but not as widely-spread as her hands. I crossed back to the table, returned with a pair of sharp scissors.

"When you are in my service," I told her, "You will be naked unless instructed or dressed otherwise."

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy," she answered meekly.

With the scissors I cut the negligée from her - snip snip snip snip snip and then it fell to the floor - and then cut her panties off so that she was naked except for the fishnet stockings and her collar.

"If you are clothed when you arrive, you will immediately undress unless expressly told otherwise. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"As this is your first night with us I will not gag or blindfold you, so that you may observe everything that is happening and may easily use your safe words if required. If you decide you would like to submit more often, in the future you may be gagged and/or blindfolded while you are punished, or indeed at any other time. Is that all clear?"

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you Daddy."

I walked over to one of the wall racks, picked up an oblong leather spanking paddle, walked back and brandished it before her face.

"Do you know what this is, slut?" I asked.

Her eyes were fixed on it. "No, Daddy," she said.

"It's a spanking paddle. It stops my hand getting sore if you need your ass beaten for a long time."

She gulped. "Yes, Daddy."

"I am going to use it to spank you hard like the little slut you are, and you are going to count the strokes and thank me. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I gently rubbed her ass cheeks with the paddle, then whipped it back and forward. The sound of the slap filled the cellar.

"One. Thank you Daddy." Another slap.

"Two. Thank you Daddy."

I saw Ella watching us from her prone position on the floor, watching each stroke as it landed on Jade's buttocks, flattening the flesh and sending shockwaves through her body.

After ten strokes I said: "Enjoying that, slut?" Jade was breathing heavily, and her ass was red from the strokes and the spanking she had received on the couch. A small trickle of fluid ran down her thigh from her pussy.

"Yes - yes thank you, Daddy."

"Take your right hand from the wall and use it to play with your pussy and clit. Remember that you are not to come without permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mas - Daddy." The fact that she was starting to forget the correct form of address indicated the level of her arousal.

I gave her another seven hard strokes, while she rubbed at her clit and moved the middle fingers of her right hand in and out of her pussy.

"Please Daddy, may I come?"

"No. Stop stimulating yourself immediately."

She reluctantly withdrew her hand, placed it back on the wall, her entire body trembling.

"Yes Daddy," she said in a small voice.

"Now, on your hands and knees behind Ella." She did as she was told.

"Now lick her pussy again."

She bent to her task, with much less hesitation than last time, and as she did so I fetched a condom, took it from its wrapper and unrolled it on my dick. Once it was tightly on I rubbed the tip of my penis along her pussy lips, wet and glistening in the dim light of the cellar.

"Oh yes Daddy, please fuck me," she said; "I need it so bad." On my first stroke I put half my cock into her, then withdrew almost all the way and slid it in to its hilt. Her cunt was so wet it slipped in easily.

"Oh thank you Daddy thank you."

She as very close to coming, and that didn't fit my plan at all, so after only a few strokes I withdrew and she gave a little whimper of disappointment.

"Lick her ass too, around the metal hook," I instructed her, and she moved her face up and licked Ella's asshole, gingerly at first and then with greater enthusiasm. Ella was loving all the attention, despite her uncomfortable position, and gave little moans of satisfaction.

"That's enough," I said to Jade, after she had become thoroughly acquainted with Ella's ass. "Now lie down, on your back, your head near Ella's, hands behind your head, legs slightly apart."

I told them to remain like that and left them while I went to the kitchen and fetched a bowl of warm water and a clean sponge, carried them carefully back to the cellar. As I returned I heard whispering and giggles.

"What's the joke," I asked, mock-sternly.

"Nothing Daddy," said Jade. "Ella was just asking me if I was having a good time."

"Ella, and what did she answer?"

"She said she was having the time of her life, Master," Ella said.

"Well let's hope it stays that way," I answered. I set down the bowl of water.

"If you are going to be my slave, Jade, you will be shaved and remain shaved. If you are here I or Ella will shave you, if you are not here I expect you to shave yourself every three days, or as needed to stay smooth. Is that clear?"

"Yes Daddy," said Jade.

"Now, you two ravishing women may kiss while I shave Jade's pussy. You may not use your hands." The last was redundant for Ella as her hands and wrists were cuffed by her ankles, but Jade obediently kept her hands clasped behind her head as they snogged deeply, eyes closed and tongues exploring.

With the same short-bladed scissors I had used to cut off her negligée and panties I cropped Jade's pubic hair as closely as I could, then I sponged her pubic mound, applied shaving foam and carefully scraped away the stubble with the razor. Occasionally I would pause and massage her clit with my thumb, to keep her aroused, but she was so lost in kissing Ella I'm not sure she even noticed. When I had finished, wiped away the last of the foam and sponged her clean, I bodily lifted Ella and placed her so her head was between Jade's thighs.

"Tongue test," I commanded.

"Yes, Master," Ella said, and proceeded to use her lips and tongue all over Ella's cunt, sucking and slurping her juices and sucking Jade's clit into her mouth. Her movement was severely restricted, but Jade helped by moving slightly, positioning herself to be in range of that fantastic mouth.

"Please may I come Daddy, please please please let me come," Jade begged.

"Stop, Ella," I told her, and then to Jade;

"All in good time. A pleasure postponed is a pleasure enhanced." Jade sobbed that she still wouldn't be allowed to orgasm; she was obviously going crazy with the need for release. Shortly I would see just how desperate she was.

I told Jade to kneel again, and walked over to the one of the shelves.

"This is a flogger," I said to Jade, showing what I had in my hand, the handle from which sprouted a dozen flat leather strips, coloured red and black; "And this is how you use it..."

I moved behind Ella, and began to lay blows across her buttocks, drawing the flogger back to strike her ass from left to right, then bringing it back to strike her again from right to left. I didn't make her count. With each stroke her ass contracted around the hook, and she gave small moans and gasps. Occasionally I would change to underhand, flogging up from beneath into her exposed pussy: but I didn't make those blows so hard, I didn't want to damage that perfect cunt.

Jade watched, fascinated at the way the individual leather strips landed over an area of skin and microseconds apart.

"Please Daddy," she said after a few minutes of watching, "Will you use the flogger on me too?"

"Are you sure?" I asked her; "I wasn't planning to flog or whip you tonight, just keep it to the spanking paddle."

"I'm sure," she said.

"Well OK, if you're sure." I told her to assume the same position as Ella - but without the cuffs - told them they could kiss again, and flogged their asses alternately, stopping every no and then to finger their wet slits and 'accidentally' let my fingers bump against their clits.

Jade's ass was now very red, and I ran my hands over it, caressing its burning heat. Ella had only taken the flogging, and was more used to punishment, but even her ass was a gentle pink all over.

I gently pulled their lips apart, uncuffed Ella, and after she had rubbed her hands and wrists to fully restore circulation, instructed her to fetch the vibrating wand, or hitachi.

"Do you still want to come, Jade?"

"Oh yes Daddy, yes yes please, please may I come Daddy, I've never needed to come as badly as I do right now."

"There's only one way you will be allowed to come this evening," I told her, "And that is with my cock in your ass. So if you really want to come you'd better beg me to fuck your back passage."

"But I've never..." she started. I shrugged.

"You wanted to explore new sensations." I said.

"Does it - does it hurt?" I turned to Ella;

"Did it hurt when you first had anal sex?" I asked her.

"Yes Master. My boyfriend at the time had a very large cock and it hurt a lot the first two or three times. But every time it hurt less and I liked it more, and now I love it."

"It's up to you," I said to Jade. "But the alternative is for me to keep you tied up and on the edge of orgasm all night, without ever being allowed to climax."

It was really no choice at all, but I wanted her to ask for it, beg for it.

"I really need to come," Jade said. "Daddy, will you please fuck me in my ass?"

"Say it like you really mean it," I said.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me in my virgin slut ass, I want to feel your cock deep in my asshole."

"OK, you asked for it," I said, "But don't worry, I'll be gentle." I fetched some lube, smeared some all over my condomed cock, and also slowly and gently put two lubricated fingers into her ass, working them in up to the knuckles. She winced and grimaced with the pain - but it was pain she would have to go through if she was to be my slave; no slave of mine could deny me the use of one of their orifices.

Very gently I positioned my cock at the entrance to her ass and slowly pushed, only putting in a small amount of my length before withdrawing, equally slowly, and thrusting back in, putting more in every time..

"Relax your anal sphincter," I told her. I could feel her trying to obey, as Ella squeezed her hand in encouragement and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"Use the hitachi," I told Ella. She switched on the wand vibrator, placed it hard against Jade's clit. It had an almost immediate effect - she'd been ready to come for half an hour.

"Oh Jesus oh Christ oh god oh god, please can I come please Daddy I'll do anything Daddy please can I come?"

"You may come," I told her. Immediately she arched her back as a shattering orgasm ripped through her, she shouted her climax and her entire body shook. She began to sob with pleasure. "Thank you thank you thank you Daddy," she whispered, "Thank you thank you I'll be a good girl I promise Daddy I promise a good girl."

"Keep the hitachi there," I told Ella.

"Yes, Master."

I began to thrust my cock into her ass faster, picking up the pace. I still didn't use her as hard as I would have Ella or Tina - her ass would need to be broken in before she could be slammed as hard as them. Jade seemed to be multi-orgasmic; the hitachi on her clit was triggering climax after climax, and I felt her ass contracting around my cock as she gasped and moaned and twitched. My meat was now all the way inside her ass, and I drew it out and thrust it back in with smooth, regular strokes.

I withdrew from her anus - I thought that was enough assfucking for her first time. I told them both to kneel and kiss, then took the condom off and slipped my cock between their lips, thrust it back and forward as they gave me a double-header blow job. I kept my hands behind their heads pushing them together as I slid my cock backwards and forwards; when I was ready to come I stroked myself off over their upturned faces, gobbets of cum raining onto their mouths and cheeks. Then I made them lick the sticky man-juice off each other' faces and swallow it all down.

It had been quite a night. We sat on the couch and cuddled as we recovered, me in the middl with Ella to my left and Jade to my right.

"How was that?" I asked Jade, kissing her on the forehead.

"That was absolutely fucking incredible, Daddy," she said; "My ass is a bit sore though."

"I've got some lotion upstairs we can put on that. It will get better every time. Are you working tomorrow?"

"Start a shift at noon."

"What time will you finish?"

"We close at eleven, should be done by about half-past."

"Why don't we pick you up when you finish," I grinned, " Come back here for some more ass-training?"

"Whatever my Daddy says."

"And I think I want you to keep calling me Daddy. I like it, it turns me on. Master to one slave and Daddy to another - what more could any man ask for? And I'll talk to Dave, tell him you won't be going into work day after tomorrow. He owes me a favour."

"But I need the work."

"My slaves don't need to worry about work or money any more."

"So am I your whore now?" She didn't say it angrily, more as a simple question.

"I prefer to think of it as a sugar-daddy arrangement. We'll discuss the details later. And we'll think about safe sex as well, get blood-tested so we can lose the condoms." Ella and I were already regularly blood-tested, as were Mike and Amanda, James and Tina and most of our other regular sex partners, but I didn't want Jade to think it was just her we were testing.

All three of us went up to the bedroom, taking a selection of toys with us, and fucked the night away. I managed to come twice more, Ella had her first orgasm of the evening, given her by Jade's tongue, followed by a second and third, and Jade came over and over, as if she had just discovered sex and couldn't get over the novelty of it - which in a way I suppose she had. One of the many highlights of that night was the girls 69'ing while I fucked Jade's pussy with a thick dildo as Ella tongue-lashed her clit. I left Jade's ass alone for the rest of the night, but Ella kissed and licked it a lot, and when we were done, just before we all fell asleep, Ella smeared an antiseptic cream around her anus.

We awoke at nine-thirty, showered and breakfasted. I let Ella sit at the table with Jade and I as we ate: sleeping in a bed and eating at the table - James was right, I'd spoil her.

Jade's clothes were ruined - her fishnets torn, her negligée and knickers cut up - but Ella and I dressed her in thigh-high black stockings, a black bra and knickers, a mid-thigh leather skirt and an old Iron Maiden t-shirt Ella had, which seemed appropriate. Jade slipped her boots back on before she left, but I made a mental note to get rid of them, they weren't feminine enough for my liking.