Slave Ella Ch. 09 - Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simon?" I said and he looked up; "You wanted to fuck Ella - well now's your chance."

"Be there in a minute," he said, and went back to what he was doing.

Mike had put on a condom, the thin material stretched tight over his enormous girth, and had started fucking Sara from behind, lifting up her skirt, his huge cock sliding in and out of her doggy-style. "That's it, stick your huge black cock in my slut pussy," she panted, encouraging him. Goodluck also wore a rubber, and had gone over to fuck Amanda while she sucked Phil. Amanda wrapped her legs around Goodluck's waist as he drove into her pussy in long, even strokes. The room stank of sex and lube.

Simon stopped eating Sally's pussy, instead pushing Jade's face into the gaping cunt for her to continue, and came over to where his wife was being given head by a blindfolded slave while she sucked another man's cock. He rolled a condom down his long, thin prick.

"I've been dreaming about this," he said. He fingered Ella's cunt to see how wet she was, then deciding she didn't need any more lubrication started feeding his cock into her, pushing an inch in, then withdrawing, then sliding back in further until he was all the way into her velvet snatch. He started to fuck her with fast stabbing thrusts. He made eye contact with his wife and smiled.

Ella moaned. "Please Sir," she said to whoever was fucking her, "My Master has said I may not climax and if you carry on I will, I'm very close. Can you fuck my ass instead? That may not give me so much sensation."

Simon couldn't believe his ears; a beautiful blindfolded slave begging him to fuck her in the ass. He didn't need any encouragement, withdrew from her cunt and pushed his cock into her willing ass. She moaned as he filled her butthole and he went a bit crazy, fucking her like a jackhammer. Ella gave smaller moans every time he thrust all the way into her.

"This is fucking incredible," Simon said, as his wife bobbed her head up and down on my cock while Ella licked harder and harder at her pussy.

"I'm coming!" he said, and with two final thrusts all the way into Ella's ass his body went rigid as he shot his load deep into the condom buried all the way up her rectum. Almost as the same time Anita began to shake and groan, and she lost concentration on my cock as her own orgasm hit her. Ella had not been instructed to stop - and couldn't have heard if she had - so she continued lapping and probing with her tongue.

"Thank you for your cum, Sir," Ella said, her voice muffled as it was buried deep in Anita's twat.

"Do you like being spanked?" I asked Anita, when she had come down from the first peak of her climax.

"Christ, no-one's spanked me in years," she said, looking pointedly at her husband as he withdrew his cock from Ella's ass, holding the condom at the base of his cock so it didn't slip off.

"So it's long overdue, I said. "Simon why don't you come and sit here and let Ella clean you off." I held Ella's upper body - taking the chance to squeeze her tits as I did so - as Anita stood up and stepped aside. Simon slid into her place on the stool, removed the condom and dropped it into a waste basket, and I lowered Ella's body back down so her mouth touched Simon's cum-slimy cock. Immediately she took it into her mouth, began to suck and run her tongue around it.

Everywhere I looked people were fucking. Jade was on her back on the floor, Goodluck fucking her pussy while Sara sat on her face, rubbing her cunt hard against Jade's mouth and tongue while she herself sucked on Phil's cock as he stood in front of her; Amanda and Sally were kissing while Mike took turns to fuck their pussies.

"Oh God I love your big cock," Sally moaned as Mike pounded her with his black meat, "Fuck me harder harder harder!"

"May I come please Sir?" Jade asked.

"Yes," said Goodluck, "Come for me you white slave whore."

"Thank you Sir," said Jade, and came like a firecracker, her body twitching and jerking like a fish out of water. Goodluck didn't stop, continuing to pound her hard, setting off another orgasm almost immediately.

"Thank you Sir, thank you, I love your big cock in my tight little pussy Sir."

I led Anita over to the sofa, picking a spanking paddle off one of the side tables as I passed, leaned her over its back so she was standing with me behind her.

"I hear you've been a bad girl," I said, rubbing her buttocks with the paddle, "Fucking other men behind your husband's back."

"He doesn't fuck me hard enough," she answered.

"If I were him I'd punish you every time you fucked another man, make you tell me all about it," I told her. I slapped her ass with the paddle, not hard, just to warm her up.

"Yes Sir," she said, "I've been a bad wife, I need to be punished."

I looked over to where Simon sat on the stool. Ella had sucked him hard once more.

"Simon, want to come over here?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, and lifted Ella's mouth from his cock. She immediately sat back on her heels, patiently awaiting the next opportunity to give service.

Simon walked over. Anita watched him approach, her eyes on his hard dick, glistening from Ella's attentions.

"Anita admits that she's been a bad wife and deserves punishment," I told him, handing him the paddle. "I thought it only fit you administered it."

"You will refer to your husband as Master," I told Anita, "And thank him for every stroke. Agreed?"

"Yes," she said sullenly.

"Yes Sir," I said, slapping her ass hard with my hand.

"Yes Sir," she answered quickly.

Simon swung the paddle back, then down hard on her right buttock.

"Thank you... Master," she said. Simon brought the paddle down again on her left buttock.

"Thank you Master," she said, more quickly this time.

I moved to kneel on the couch on front of her, and suckled her tits as she was spanked. I slid my right hand between her legs and started to rub her clit. Then I had an idea, went and got a lash from one of the side tables and started lashing her tits; not hard, to give pleasure and arousal rather than cause pain. She was now being spanked on the backside and lashed across her chest; she gasped with each blow that Simon or I delivered.

Goodluck was sitting on the the other sofa, Amanda facing away from him as she rode him, his cock in her ass. Phil was fucking her pussy at the same time, and she was clawing and grasping at her own tits like a woman possessed, moaning at the pleasure from the meat filling both her holes.

Sara had leaned Ella forward so the padded stool supported her weight, and was tormenting her pussy with a hitachi, licking at her asshole as she did so.

"No, please, no, I'm going to come," Ella pleaded. I walked over and took the hitachi from Sara's hand.

"Naughty," I said, "She's not to come until I say so." I pushed Sara forward to she was laying on Ella, her tits crushed against Ella's back.

"You, on the other hand..." I said, rolling a condom down over my dick. "Do you like it in your ass?"

"I love being fucked in the ass," Sara said, looking back at me over her shoulder. I squirted some lube over my condom-sheathed cock, stroked my hand up and down to spread it evenly, and pushed my cock against the entrance to her asshole.

"That's just as well," I said. I teased her asshole with the tip of my cock, rubbing around her sphincter, then suddenly pushed it all the way in.

"Aaaah," she said, as my cock filled her. I was careful not to put too much weight on her, as her weight was on Ella, who was being used as a fucking bench; not directly stimulated herself, but able to feel the movement of our bodies as I fucked Sara's ass.

"Oh Jesus, I love your cock in my ass," she shouted, "Slam it in harder."

I still had the lash in my hand, and I lashed her back as I fucked her hard in her back passage.

"Do it harder. I'm a fucking whore and I need you to hurt me!" she screamed. I was happy to oblige, and soon her back was covered in red stripes as I lashed her mercilessly.

Goodluck had shot his load with Amanda, and had slid out from under her, so that now she was pushed back into the cushions of the sofa, her legs on Phil's shoulders as he still fucked her cunt hard. He was sweating, drips of perspiration dripping from his face onto her belly as he went at her like a champ.

"Goodluck, come and help me out here," I said to him, and he came over, removed his condom, and placed his cock before Sara's mouth. Even though he had come and was no longer at full erection his cock was still as big as mine fully erect. She swallowed his cock into her mouth and started sucking him. I saw the veins on his dick starting to throb again as his dick grew hard once more.

"That's it, suck my black cock you little whore," he growled, taking her head in his hands and driving his cock deep into her mouth. His balls brushed the top of Ella's head with each stroke.

Mike was fucking Jade on the floor, his enormous meat stretching her pussy lips further than they had even been stretched before. She had gone multi-orgasmic, and every thrust seemed to drive her to new levels of ecstasy. She was moaning and making almost continual inhuman noises as Mike drove his huge dick relentlessly into her snatch. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in sub-space, her mind blown by the sensation of being completely filled with Mike's cock.

I was close to coming myself, and thrust faster and deeper into Sara's ass. My body stiffened as I came; I gritted my teeth and my body went into rictus as I pumped and pumped into her tight ass. She groaned as she felt my cock twitching inside her, but she couldn't say anything as Goodluck was deepthroating her, holding her face tight against his crotch, his full length in her mouth and down her throat. It was all she could do to breathe through her nose; he kept her like that for five or ten seconds, then released her, withdrew as she gasped for breathe before he re-inserted his cock and started fucking her mouth again.

I withdrew, sat on a chair to recover, then got a glass of water and surveyed the room. As I watched Phil pulled out of Amanda's cunt, whipped off his condom, stroked himself a few times and shot jets of white sperm all over her belly and tits. Simon was now fucking Anita from behind standing up, pushing her over the back of the couch as he held her hips and pulled her onto him with every stroke; and Sally was fingering her clit as she watched Goodluck fucking Sara's mouth and Mike ploughing Jade.

When Mike had come in Jade and Simon in Anita, and Sara had sucked Goodluck back to full hardness, I suggested we put Sara, Sally, Anita and Amanda on the sofas, kneeling with their asses facing into the room, their arms crossed on the backs of the couches, their tits hanging beneath them. Jade and Anita knelt in the centre of the room; Ella's hands were still cuffed behind her back, Jade had her forearms crossed in the small of her back as she had been taught. Her eyes had a dreamy, far-away look; the look of a sub lost in her submission, who knew that her only purpose was to be commanded and used. I put a clothes peg on each of Ella's nipples - "Thank you, Sir," she said after each one - then did the same to Jade. The pain of the pegs on her sensitive flesh brought Jade fully back into the here and now, as I had intended it would - her eyes lost their dreamy look and she focussed on the scene before her, the four asses on the sofas, the men regarding them hungrily, musing on what to do next.

I gave Phil a tawser and Simon a lash, and suggested they use them on the women's exposed behinds. They were tentative at first, striking not-too-hard, but the gasps of pain they elicited excited them and they soon got bolder, moving between the exposed buttocks, striking harder. They both soon had ramrod erections. Goodluck, Mike and I took turns using Ella and Jade's mouths, switching between them as we liked.

"Why not get your cocks sucked over here," I said after five minutes, indicating the two kneeling slaves, "And we'll take over for a while?" Phil handed his tawser to me and Simon gave his lash to Mike, and with no preamble went and stood before Ella and Jade respectively, grasped their heads, and pulled the women's mouths onto their cocks.

Mike and I went to work, he taking Amanda and Anita on one sofa while I swatted Sara and Sally on the other. We took our time, landing a tinging blow on one woman's ass and pausing before moving on to the other, allowing the painful sensation to develop, crescendo and fade before coming back to land another blow. Amanda had been punished many times before by both Mike and myself, so she could take this level of punishment fairly easily, but the others hissed and winced as the blows landed on their undefended buttocks.

Simon and Phil were being sucked slowly by Jade and Ella, and occasionally they would swap or one of them would make way for Goodluck to take a turn fucking one of the slave's mouths.

After the four women on the sofas had received maybe two dozen strokes each, their asses were red and glowing, I told them to turn and face us, and clasp their hands tight behind their heads. I looked along their bodies, at four pairs of tits, Amanda's pert and erect, Anita's fuller and with large brown areolas, Sara and Sally older and slightly sagging, but still very nice. Only Amanda had a shaved snatch, the other three were hairy and au naturel.

"Sit up straight," I told them: Anita and Sally had started to slump. "Now, ladies," I said, "We are going to punish your tits. If you can take twenty strokes you will be allowed to reach orgasm again, either being fucked by a dick or by one of my slave's lips and tongue, your choice. You can pull out now, or at any time, and take your place next to Ella and Jade, but if you do so you will not be allowed to come again this evening. So the question you need to ask yourself is: how badly do you want to orgasm again tonight? Do you agree to these rules?"

"Yes Sir," said Amanda. The rest just nodded.

"I want to hear you say it, ladies," I said.

"Yes Sir," they said, almost simultaneously. I looked at Mike;

"Shall I handle this?" I asked.

"Be my guest," he said, put down the lash and walked over to Ella. Phil took his cock out of her mouth and Mike replaced him. Without missing a beat Ella continued sucking on this new cock, which she must have known was Mike's - nobody else's member filled her mouth completely, so that she could barely lick it, could only move her lips backwards and forwards on it like a fuckdoll.

"Count the strokes," I said to them, then landed a stroke with the tawser across Sally's breasts. Her face contorted in pain;

"One," she said through clenched teeth. I moved down the line, this time landing a blow on Sara's ample jugs. She gave a sharp intake of breath;

"One," she echoed. Then Anita;

"One," and finally Amanda;

"One Sir," she said. Then I moved back to Sally and repeated, once again moving down the line.

After three strokes each I paused.

"Now play with your pussies," I told them. Four pairs of hands went to their cunts, and they began to rub and stroke their clits and lips, Sara and Anita pushing fingers inside themselves, Amanda and Sally focussing on their hard clits.

I waited until I could see they were nice and wet, a minute or two, then told them to stop and put their hands back behind their heads. I stood in front of Sally, reached down and slipped a finger inside her cunt;

"What are you?" I asked her?

"Your slave, Sir," she answered, her eyes lowered to the carpet. I moved on to Sara, felt her cunt - it was dripping, even wetter than Sally's;

"What are you?" I repeated the question to her;

"I'm a cock whore, Sir," she looked me brazenly in the eyes as she said it. Then I moved to stand before Anita, felt her cunt, this time slipping two fingers inside her moist quim.

"What are you?" I asked her.

"Whatever you want me to be, Sir," she replied. And finally Amanda - I ran a hand over her bald pussy before slipping my two middle fingers inside her. She was the wettest of them all.

"What are you?"

"A service object, Sir, to be used as you please" she replied - which was of course absolutely the correct answer.

I moved back down the line, laid another blow across Sally's nipples. She winced;

"Four," she said.

After another three strokes I had them play with their pussies again, though this time I did not ask them what they were, I think they knew by now. Again I stopped them when they seemed to be enjoying it too much.

On the tenth round of strokes, as I was about to land another on Anita's tits, she said;

"Please, Sir, no more, I can't take any more."

"You wish to stop?" I asked her?

"Yes, I'm sorry, it hurts too much."

"Very well," I said, "Leave the sofa and go and kneel beside Ella." Goodluck, Mike, Phil and Simon had stopped being sucked by the slaves - they had realised they'd better save their energies for the 'reward' that would be given to those of the women who took the full twenty strokes. Mike had backed onto Jade's face and she was giving him analingus, licking his asshole, which turned him on even more, his enormous black member standing proudly to attention, as thick as a baby's forearm. Phil was kneeling behind Jade, reaching around and playing with her tits as she licked Mike's ass, while Goodluck and Simon were kissing and fondling Ella's breasts. Ella's breathing was very deep and ragged, she was almost sobbing, and she was clearly on the point of an epic, monstrous orgasm.

Anita climbed slowly, painfully off the sofa, went and knelt beside Ella, and crossed her arms behind her back as she had seen Jade do many times this evening. Simon looked on disapprovingly, as if her failure to stay the course was some kind of reflection on him. Having a new mouth to fill, Goodluck moved across and presented his cock, and Anita took it into her mouth and began sucking its tip, her lips moving forward and backwards on the glans. Before long though he removed it, and knelt to play with her tits and pussy.

"No more orgasms for you tonight, bitch," he said, teasing her clit with the tip of his index finger. Anita gave a small sob of defeat.

After twelve strokes I told Sara, Sally and Amanda to play with themselves again. At fourteen strokes Sally called stop, and took her place next to Anita kneeling on the floor. Now only Sara and Amanda remained. I was confident they would both take the full twenty strokes; Amanda had a high pain threshold developed over many punishment sessions, while Sara was a true slut, desperate for still more cock and wiling to endure almost anything to get it.

After fifteen strokes I let them play with themselves for longer, until they began to give short gasps indicating that they were close to the edge before telling them to stop. Amanda immediately replaced her hands behind her head, Sara only reluctantly leaving her quim alone.

"Twenty," Sara said triumphantly as the final blow fell onto her reddened tits.

"Twenty," Amanda echoed a moment later, more matter-of-factly. I'd seen her take two or three times that amount of strokes across her breasts - she was just getting warmed up.

"Congratulations, ladies," I said. "On your backs, please, legs up and open on the edge of the sofa. Hold your legs apart for us so we have a good view." They did as they were instructed. "What would you like as your reward, cock or tongue?"

"Cock please Sir," Sara said, looking at the meat club rising out of Mike's crotch; "His cock please, Sir."

"Amanda?" I asked.

"Cock please, Sir." She answered. "Or cocks, if it pleases you."

"As a special reward for enduring the punishment so well, I think you shall both have tongue and cock," I said. I looked at Sally, where she knelt on the floor;

"Forward," I ordered. She looked quizzical for a moment, then she understood, and shuffled forwards until she knelt before Sara. She still wore her corset, but her tits were hanging out of it and her panties had long-since disappeared. Her shoes had also vanished, and one of her suspenders had come loose from its stocking and flapped and waved as she moved.