Slave Ella Ch. 09 - Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forward," I told Anita, and she too walked on her knees across the carpet until she was in front of Amanda, her eyes fixed on Amanda's shaved, puffy cunt, wet and gleaming with arousal.

"You know what to do," I said. They both leaned forward and began to lick the pussy of the woman before them.

"Oh fuck, oh God, that's amazing," Sara said, as Sally buried her mouth and nose into Sara's cunt and burrowed, licked and kissed into her snatch, huffing and puffing as she struggled to breathe.

"Thank you, Sir," Amanda said to me, then almost immediately, "May this slave please come?" I looked at Mike, raised an eyebrow and he nodded.

"You may," I said.

Immediately Amanda stopped holding her legs apart and grasped Anita by the back of her head, pushing her face even further and harder into Amanda's cunt as she ground it against Anita's face.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuuuuuuuck..." she said, as an immense orgasm ripped through her. Her hips bucked and shook.

"Simon, would you like to do the honours first?" I asked.

"You bet," he said, already rolling a fresh condom onto his rigid prick. He walked forwards, almost sat on Anita's head in his haste to enter Amanda, and started thrusting in and out very hard. From where she still knelt Anita licked and sucked at her husband's prick as it fucked the gorgeous Amanda's pussy, and she slurped and swallowed Amanda's juices as they gushed onto her face as Amanda had one orgasm after another. It must have been added torture to know that she would not be reaching climax again herself that night - at least not until she got home. What Simon did with her then was up to him.

Mike also put on a jumping jacket, and walked over to Sara.

"Is this what you want, slut?" he asked, holding his cock before him like a sword.

"Yes, yes, I want your huge cock deep inside me," Sara begged, "Please, I need your big black cock."

Mike held Sara's hips, and told Sally to put his cock into Sara. She did, and then he pulled her behind him.

"Lick my black asshole, you white whore," he commanded, and she buried her face between his asscheeks and began to lick and suck while he pushed his cock into Sara's snatch.

"Oh Jesus," she cried, "Oh God, that's the biggest cock I've ever had. Fuck my brains out, fuck me hard pleaaaase..."

I turned to Goodluck.

"Are you still good to go?" I asked, waving at Ella; "I think this one needs seeing to."

"Sure, happy to help out," he said, and began rolling a condom onto his long, thick cock.

I gently pushed Ella forward so her cheek was against the carpet, her ass in the air, her legs still held open by the spreader bar. I removed her earplugs so she could hear the cacophony in the room: Amanda squealing with pleasure as Simon fucked her, Sara's animal grunts as Mike filled and stretched her cunt with his enormous black meat.

I stroked Ella's hair and face.

"You've done very well." I told her, "I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you, Master," she said. Her voice was quiet, unsteady, on the point of breaking. I nodded at Goodluck, and he started feeding his cock into Ella's pussy from behind. With a thrust it was all the way in, and he stayed there for a few seconds, his entire length buried in Ella's snatch, holding her hips against his pelvis. I could feel her body starting to shake uncontrollably;

"Master, no, please, I will come," she pleaded.

"That's alright, Ella. You may come as much as you want until I tell you to stop."

Goodluck started to fuck her with long, deep strokes.

"Oh, oh God Master, oh thank you, thank you, thank you kind Master," Ella gasped; she started to cry as five days of frustration and pent-up sexual energy was released in a torrent, a dam being breached - she'd been denied for far longer, but not while being deliberately edged at the same time. Almost immediately she started to orgasm, as I stroked her head and told her what a good girl she was, and didn't stop. Goodluck had already shot several loads that evening, so he wasn't going to come again too quickly; he kept up a steady pace, sliding his meat in and out of her cunt, in and out. He sucked two of his fingers and pushed them into her asshole, fucked her in that orifice too. I stroked, squeezed and pinched her tits as Goodluck fucked her, and she totally lost herself in sensation, muttering "thank you thank you thank" over and over as Goodluck mercilessly pounded her and climax after climax crashed through her shaking body.

Simon had come inside Amanda's snatch, but as soon as he withdrew Phil replaced him, pushing his cock into her ass while Simon licked and sucked her tits. Sara was coming around Mike's cock, but he showed no signs of stopping or slowing down. I doubted whether Sara had ever been fucked like that before. Jade sat watching impassively, idly stroking and working at her pussy with both hands.

"Turn her over," I said to Goodluck, and we gently lifted Ella and put her on her back. I uncuffed her hands from behind her and re-cuffed them in front of her belly. Goodluck re-inserted himself and took an ankle in each hand, holding her spread legs high as he shoved his cock over and over into her quim. I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, a sensual gentle kiss, my tongue exploring her as my hands cupped her tits and I flicked her nipples with my thumbs. She was still juddering and shaking with orgasm - I don't think I'd ever known her climax for so long.

Mike was grunting hard as he pounded Sara - suddenly he withdrew, slipped off the rubber, sat astride her belly and came all over her face and tits, shot after shot of thick white cum spattering her, one gobbet hitting her in the eye. She purred with satisfaction. A minute later Phil came in Amanda's ass, and after he withdrew everyone recovered and watched as Goodluck fucked Ella through her orgasms. Anita was cleaning Mike's cock with her mouth, while Sally did the same for Phil. Jade had Simon's cock in her mouth, sucking it gently.

"I'm gonna come soon," Goodluck said; "Can I finish in her ass?"

"Be my guest," I said, and he withdrew from Ella's steaming cunt and pushed into her ass. She moaned as he filled her back passage.

"Good girl," I told her, and sucked her stiff nipples as Goodluck fucked her hard in the ass for a few dozen strokes and then stiffened as he came, breathing hard, his cock throbbing as it pumped his jism into the condom in Ella's rectum.

Everyone was sated and we sat around, all still naked or mostly naked, chatting and swapping phone numbers and email addresses. I took Ella's blindfold off, and she blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light. She looked with surprise at the number of people gathered in the lounge, and I could see the wheels turning in her mind as she tried to work out which hand, which finger, which pussy and which cock she had serviced belonged to who. She and Jade knelt quietly, Jade's arms crossed behind her back, Ella's still cuffed before her, still in her lap.

Gradually people got dressed and drifted off. Anita put her peach dress back on, and he shoes, and she and Simon wandered off hand-in-hand to their car. I hoped that the evening had helped repair some of the damage in their relationship.

When everyone had gone Ella, Jade and I adjourned to the master bedroom. While a bath ran I helped Ella out of her latex stockings and she took off her gloves. I also removed her and Jade's collars.

"You both did very well tonight," I said. You may have your collars off for the rest of the night, and they will be put back on in the morning. Jade stripped off the soiled lingerie she wore, dropped into the wash basket.

I poured scented oil into the bath, and Ella lowered herself into it at one end, Jade at the other. They both luxuriated in the hot, pungent water.

"How was this evening?" I asked Ella; "Enjoy it?"

"Incredible Master, thank you," she said.

"You're not wearing your collar," I gently reminded her, "You don't have to call me Master."

"I prefer to."

"Very well."

"Incredible, Master," she continued; "Without being able to see or hear almost anything it was a real out-of-body experience. I lost all sense of self, all ego, all awareness of myself as an individual. I existed only to be positioned and used as others desired, without any regard for my own needs or feelings. I felt truly submissive. It was wonderful."

"And you, Jade?" I asked, "How did you like your first group sex experience?"

"I loved it," she said, "But I'm really glad you asked Mike not to fuck my ass - I could barely fit him into my pussy, let alone my backside."

"One day you'll be ready to take him," I said; "But not for a while yet. And don't forget," I added, "From tomorrow no more orgasms for you for a while. It's time you learned the discipline that comes with being a slave." She pouted, but said "Yes, Daddy."

I left them to enjoy the bath while I went downstairs, stopped the cameras recording, and carried them into the library. I set them transferring their data to my desktop machine, and was just about to head back upstairs when I heard a car in the drive. I went to the front door, and opened it just as Sara got out of her car and came towards the front door.

"Forget something?" I asked. As she drew closer I saw she had a livid bruise on her right cheekbone.

"I had a huge row with my boyfriend and he threw me out," she said; "He called me a cock whore. I think he was just jealous." I tactfully refrained from pointing out that her boyfriend was right - she was a cock whore; not that anything jusified hitting a woman out of anger and without her permission.

"Did he hit you?" I asked. She raised a hand to her cheek.

"Yes," she said simply, as if it was nothing too out of the ordinary. "I wondered if I could stay here tonight, with you."

"Well you're welcome to stay," I told her, "I have plenty of space. But not with me, not tonight; I'm giving aftercare to Jade and Ella. Do you not have friends or family you could stay with?"

"I do, but I didn't want to turn up at one in the morning stinking of sex and with this on my face."

"Fair enough. Then you'd better come in." I stepped aside to let her pass, closed the door, and led her up to one of the guest bedrooms - I had four, and showed her to one at the end of the upstairs hallway, next to Ella and Jade's dressing-room.

"There's a guest bathroom just there," I said, pointing further down the hall, "If you want a bath or shower now or in the morning." She stepped closer, touched my arm;

"Are you sure I can't stay with you tonight?" she asked.

"It's late, and I'm tired," I said, "Ella and Jade need me. And besides," I added, smiling, "I think you'd be disappointed with me after Mike. If you're still horny there are some sex toys in the bedside table. Knock yourself out."

I bade her good night, returned to the bathroom and told Jade and Ella we had a guest staying and what had happened. When they had soaped and rinsed they both climbed out, I dried them with the softest, fluffiest towels, and we climbed into bed. I took turns rubbing moisturising lotion into their skin.

"Jade," I said, "Will you do something for me?"

"Of course, anything."

"You're not wearing your collar, you're not my slave right now, so I'm asking you, not telling you."

"What is it?"

"Will you go down on Ella, give her one last orgasm tonight?" She grinned wickedly;

"Of course," she said, "I'd be happy to."

Ella lay on her back and she and I kissed langurously while Jade gently licked and sucked at Ella's pussy, her tongue tracing the lines of Ella's labia, taking Ella's clit into her mouth and sucking at it, inserting first two then three then four fingers into her cunt, frigging her - but not too hard - as she slowly built to orgasm.

She cried out as she came, and I wondered if Sara could hear it in her bedroom down the hall, or whether she was already asleep.

I fell asleep spooning Ella as she cuddled into Jade, sexually-satisfied, warm and secure in our bed built for three.