Slave for Latina Feet Pt. 02

Story Info
I continue to be a pathetic foot slave to the latina queens.
3.5k words
4.68
9.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 weeks ago Bianca and her sexy Latina friends humiliated and blackmailed me into becoming a submissive slave to their feet, and I haven't heard a word since. The only communication that we have had is venmo/cashapp requests. Of course I fulfill their request immediately. Afterall, they do have video evidence of me submitting to their bossy commands and cumming my pants from smelling Bia's sweaty toe jam...

I have sent a total of about about $400 to the girls. $200 to Bia and about $100 to both Valeria and Jessica, not including the cash I handed them to get their nails done. I'm a full time student but I have a small part time job which pays just enough to give me a little spending money, but that spending money is now going to the bratty Hispanic women.

Our previous night ended with me dropping off the 3 beautiful women at Bia's apartment. We live in the same complex but our buildings are on the complete opposite side of the property. After I pulled up to Bia's place she instructed me to put her boots back on her feet.

"That's enough for tonight you little freak. You have been spoiled enough by us don't you think?" Bia asked with an evil grin.

"Yes Goddess Bia." I respond.

She then quickly leans in spits in my face.

"Then you should fucking thank us!" Bia snaps at me.

"Yes goddess Bia. You are right, thank you and Goddess Valerie and Goddess Jessica for using me. I am lucky to even be in the presence of you." I said, sounding pathetic.

"That is exactly the attitude you should have." Valerie says. "Remember this video is at the tip of each of our pretty manicured little fingernails. You really wouldn't want us to feel you aren't appreciative of being our little foot freak. This video might get posted in all the school groupchats." She adds.

"Of course Goddess Valerie. Anything that you say." I reply.

Jessica then adds: "Hey speaking of manicured fingernails, we should all take a trip to the nail salon and get a fresh set on the little foot freak's dime. How bout you go ahead and give us some cash for that now."

"I would love to Goddess Jessica, but I only have $150 on me. And I need to use that for gas this week." I say.

"Do you really think we give a fuck about that or any of your problems?" Bia says and reaches out her hand for payment. "Finish up putting on my boots and give us that $150. I don't want to hear another word about it." She continues.

"Yes Goddess Bia as you wish." I say as I finish tying her boots and hand her my only cash I have for the week.

"I have an idea" Jessica says. "How about since you are worried about the gas money we just took from you, you can just park your car here and walk back to your apartment."

"Hahaha oh my god that's genius babe" Bia replies "you can just make that cold walk back on foot."

Valerie then adds: "Hey how about for the rest of the week you just leave your truck here unless you get permission from us? We'll make sure this truck stays in this spot unless we let it leave hahaha."

The girls all laugh and agree that is a perfectly humiliating task. I did as I was told and left my truck parked in front of Bia's apartment building. I have had to walk 2 miles to class everyday the past 2 weeks. Luckily I work very close to campus so I can still make some money. Of course each day I ask if I can drive my truck, and each day I am either ignored completely, told to fuck off, or requested to send an electronic payment. Which I always do, making sure to thank them for taking my money.

It's now Friday night and I am home alone. About an hour ago my phone goes off. It is Goddess Jessica this time texting me from the groupchat the girls made consisting of only me and the girls. I was expecting it to just be another money request, but to my surprise it was a video. I play the video and watch as Jessica records herself and Valerie drinking at the same bar we were last at together. Jessica then turns the camera around to show Bia making out with a muscular guy at a table a couple of feet away from them. Jessica turns the camera back to herself and Valerie.

"How does it feel seeing your crush-turned-goddess with another man like that?" Valerie says to the camera. They both laugh at me.

Jessica then says "Venmo us $80 to close out our tab and drive over here and come pick us up. Make sure you ask us permission to drive first freak." and then the video ends.

My cock swells up knowing that I will shortly be back in the presence of the Latina brats as they humiliate and degrade me with their feet.

I quickly respond back: "Goddesses, may I please have permission to drive so that I can escort you beautiful women?" Then I immediately send the $80 as requested.

"Hurry up bitch our feet are hurting" Jessica types back.

I jump up and run over to the other side of the apartment complex to get in my truck for the first time in 2 weeks. I head right over to the bar. As I am pulling in I see the girls are already outside waiting on me. I pull in a parking spot beside them and get out to open the door for them.

One by one the girls walk in front of me to get into my truck. First Valerie, then Jessica, and lastly Bia. As Bia walks by me she leans close and tells me to open my mouth. I do as I am told.

"The sexy stud in the bar got to kiss and taste my lips with his tongue, but not you freak. You just get to swallow my spit." Bia says. Right after she spits directly into my mouth.

"Now swallow and thank me" Bia says while laughing.

"Thank you Goddess Bia." I reply.

The girls are now loaded into the truck and I close to door and get in the drivers seat.

"We're ready to be home so no parking lot feet for you this time. I'm sure Bia's spit will hold you over." Jessica says.

"Yes Goddess" I reply.

I drive the 4 of us back and park in front of Bia's apartment again.

"You're in luck foot freak. We are in mood to have some fun with you. Now come get the door for us." Bia says.

"Yes Goddesses. Thank you." I reply.

I get out of the truck, let the girls out, and follow them to Bia's door. We go inside and Bia locks the door behind us.

Valerie and Jessica sit down on the couch and start laughing.

"Let's show this little freak his surprise Bia" Valerie says.

Bia walks into her room and comes out holding a collar and leash.

"I would say that we got you this, but it was your money anyway. This is just how we decided to spend some of it hahaha" Bia says as she walks over to me.

"You're going to stand up, undress fully naked, kneel back down and asked to be collared. Got it bitch?" Bia says.

I am so enchanted by these beautiful women that I would do anything they command, and they know it.

"Anything you say Goddess Bia" I say as I stand up and begin taking off my clothes. I start with my shirt and then remove my pants, shoes, and socks. All thank is left is my underwear, which is showing my raging erection. Lastly, I remove that as well and I standing completely naked in front of my bratty Latina foot goddesses.

The girls are laughing of course. Their foot obsessed freak is following their commands. I now exactly how pathetic I must look to them. I then follow the next commands by kneeling back down and asking to be collared.

"Please put a collar on me Goddess" I ask.

"Not good enough. Make him beg for it babe!" Valerie says.

"You heard your Goddess, beg bitch!" Bia shouts.

I lay down head down on the ground in front of Bia's black leather combat boots.

"Please Goddess Bia I am begging you, please put a collar and leash on me. I want to completely serve you and do anything you ask." I say.

"Well that's good to hear, because we actually got you another surprise. Want to grab it for him Jessica? It's in my closet in the black box." Bia says.

Jessica goes into Bia's bedroom closet and comes out with a little pink plastic chastity cage. My heart sinks into my chest. I have never seen one of those in real life and never thought I would actually consider locking up my penis. Of course, there isn't anything to consider here. They have embarrassing video evidence to blackmail me into doing anything that they want. Even without the blackmail video, I am so turned on my being humiliated and worshipping these beautiful women and their feet that I would do anything they ask.

Bia takes the cage from Jessica and squats down to me holding the cage in front of my face.

"Here's your big surprise freak. We decided since we have already been making you our bitch we might as well lock up your cock to ensure total control over you" Bia tells me.

"So what do you say? We lock up your dick and in exchange you remain our little foot obsessed slave." Bia says.

"As you wish..." I reply. "I fully submit to you three beautiful goddesses. Please lock up my cock."

"I'm sure this little freak has already been jacking off that pathetic cock ever since the first whiff he took of your shoes that night Bia" Jessica says.

"Yes Goddess you are correct." I reply.

"Well we are going to be putting an end to that right now. From now on you can only cum or get any sexual pleasure under our strict command." Bia says.

"Since that cock is already full of blood from just being our presence, we are going to have to do something to make it fit into this tiny little cute cage... We could go ahead and let you cum now, but you haven't done anything to deserve it have you freak?" Bia asks.

"No Goddess I have not earned it." I reply.

Bia walks over to the kitchen and gets a big bowl and fills it up with ice and water. She then walks back over and sets the bowl of ice cold water on the ground in front of me.

"You are going to place you pathetic cock and balls into the freezing water until that dick shrivels up into a little nub. Then you will lock it up and hand me that key." Bia commands.

"Of course..... As you wish Goddess" I reply.

I submerge my balls first and the brutal cold sends a shock of pain up into my stomach. As I flinch in pain I turn my head to the couch where Valerie and Jessica are sitting to find that they both have their phones out recording me. They begin laughing at my misery.

"Oh don't worry about us, just getting some more humiliating blackmail. Why don't you go ahead and tell the camera what you're doing slave?" Valerie says.

"I am shrinking my cock and balls in freezing cold water so that I can lock them away in a chastity cage for my 3 Goddesses." I say to the camera as the girls continue to laugh.

"All the way in bitch. NOW!" Bia shouts.

I sink my full cock and balls into the water and sit in agony as I shrivel up just as Goddess Bia instructed. Once my cock is smaller than the size of my pinky finger. I place the pink cage over my dick and around my balls. I then attach the lock and hand the key over to Bia.

Instead of taking the key she walks over and sits on the couch to join Jessica and Valerie.

"Attach it to my anklet" Bia says as she raises her up foot.

I do as I am told and attach the key to her anklet.

"Now do you understand you are our property? You will serve us 24/7 as we please. We literally own you and that weak ass dick." Bia says.

"Yes Goddess Bia. I am a total slave to you, Goddess Jessica, and Goddess Valerie. Thank you all for letting me serve you." I reply.

"Good little bitch. Now remove my boots." Bia orders.

"Yes Goddess" I reply.

I do as I am told and remove both of her combat boots. Once again she isn't wearing any socks. The sight and smell of her perfect tan sweaty feet send the blood rushing right back down to my cock. Only now, I am restricted to a super small pink cage. I wince in pain from the cage digging into my dick. The girls get good laugh from all this.

"Don't worry about the cage being too tight. I mean, I am sure it hurts like hell to get a boner from our feet now, but it doesn't cause us any pain and provides us with some good entertainment haha" Jessica says.

"Now my shoes" Jessica continues.

"Yes Goddess Jessica." I say

Jessica is wearing high top converses and skin tight stretch fit jeans. I unlace her shoes to find sweaty black ankle socks.

"You haven't gotten to smell mine or Valerie's feet yet. Remove my sweaty socks and put them in your mouth. Then while you are gagged with them you can lower you head down to my old ass converses and inhale my scent." Jessica orders.

"As you wish Goddess." I say.

I remove her socks and to her bare gorgeous tan feet. I could smell them as soon as I removed her shoes. Afterall, the girls have all been out clubbing all night and have worked up a sweat. I place both of her damp socks into my mouth. As I taste the salty sweat that has been built up from her feet, I lower my head down to put my nose inside of her converses.

I begin to inhale her smelly shoes when Bia kicks me hard on my back with her bare foot.

"I don't hear you sniffing loud enough! You should be taking in all her sweaty shoe odor!" Bia snaps.

I start sniffing as loud and long as I can. My eyes are starting to water from the strong smell I am being forced to inhale. I don't dare stop and continue to breathe in her scent.

"Now Goddess Valerie's" Jessica says.

I crawl over to Valerie with Jessica's socks still stuffed into my mouth. Goddess Valerie is wearing sexy black high heel shoes. Exposing her perfectly manicured toes. I remove both of them.

"Get that nose right between my toes and smell that sweat I worked up from dancing all night" Valerie commands.

I do as I am told and inhale between her toes. Making sure to breathe in loud and long so that Goddess Bia doesn't punish me again. At this point my cock feels like it is bleeding from how tight my cage has been this whole time. I don't dare complain about it.

"Now, take out those socks out of your mouth lick out all my toe jam. Make sure you swallow every bit." Valerie says.

She spreads apart her toes to reveal the dirt between each toe that I am ordered to lick. I immediately follow her orders. There is so much toe jam and the taste is bitter. My nostrils have been filled with all of my goddesses foot scent, my mouth has been stuffed with Jessica's sweaty socks, and now my tongue is being used as a personal toe jam remover for Valerie. All while sitting fully naked on the floor in front of 3 dominant women wearing a pink little cock cage that I don't even have the key for.

At this moment I feel truly pathetic and total humiliated. I accept my fate as the permanent foot slave of these perfect goddess. Precum begins to leak from my restricted cock.

"God this fucking foot freak is leaking nasty dick juice from licking out Valerie's toe jam hahaha" Jessica says.

"You idiot you are going to be cleaning every surface of my house tomorrow. Make sure you focus on your nasty little pathetic cum puddle." Bia says.

"Yes Goddess Bia. As you wish." I reply.

Once I have licked Valerie's toe jam clean she lifts up her foot instructing me to start licking the bottoms. I start at her heel and remove all the sweat and dirt from the bottom of her sexy arched feet.

After I finish Valerie commands me to swallow all the dirt and grim I just licked from the bottoms of her feet and in between her toes. I do as I am told and swallow it all like the obedient little foot slave I am.

"Mine next bitch. Here let me get that tongue wet" Bia says as she leans over and spits on the floor.

"Add to the pile girls" Bia says.

Jessica and Valerie lean over and spit on the same spot of the floor that Bia did. Bia then rubs her sweaty bare feet all over the pile of their spit, soaking it all up.

She then raises her feet up and just snaps her finger.

I begin worship the bottom of her feet with my tongue. Licking up the combination of my goddess' spit off the bottom of Bia's feet. I make sure to get in between each toe and don't miss a spot. She then scrunches up her toes and orders me to lick every single wrinkle on the bottom of her foot again. I do as I am told licking each perfect wrinkle.

"Guess it's my turn now" Jessica says.

"Before you lick off all my foot sweat, dirt, and toe jam. I want you to kiss each toe individually and thank me for allowing you to worship my feet." She continues.

"Yes Goddess Jessica. Thank you so much for allowing me to even be in the presence of your perfect feet." I say. The girls are all laughing.

"Scoot your body over so that Bia and I can make some use out of you as a footstool while you do it." Valerie says.

"Yes of course Goddess. Thank you for allowing me to be your footstool" I reply.

"You are not just our footstool, you are our total foot slave. Look how pathetic you are. Naked, caged, and licking our nasty feet after dancing all night." Bia adds.

"You are right Goddess Bia. Thank you for using me in any way you see fit" I reply.

I lean down and kiss each of Jessica's toes one by one. Thanking her for the opportunity after each kiss.

"Yeah you better be thankful you are such a lucky little toe jam cleaner" Jessica says while laughing at my humiliation.

She spreads apart her toes revealing the most dirt and jam between each toe of all 3 goddesses. The converses and old socks made for a lot to be cleaned. I stick out my tongue and begin removing all of her sweat, dirt, sock lint, and grim from her feet.

I make sure they are spotless even though they were pretty disgusting. I know it doesn't matter what condition they are in. I am to worship all of the girls completely anytime they request it.

After I clean Jessica's feet, I am instructed to swallow everything just as I have for Bia and Valerie. I swallow as I am told.

"We are done with you for tonight loser. Kiss the key dangling from my foot and thank us for letting us be our foot bitch." Bia says.

I do as I am told and kiss my chastity key attached to her anklet.

"Thank you beautiful Goddesses for allowing me to be your foot bitch." I reply.

"Good. Now get dressed and leave. Make sure you leave your truck her again and walk home. I'm sure that cage trapping your cock will make walking everywhere painful, but we really don't care hahaha" Bia says as the girls continue to laugh.

"Be waiting for our commands. Do a good job as our slave or else you might not ever cum again." Jessica says.

"Yes Goddesses." I say ashamed as I walk out of Bia's apartment.