All Comments on 'Slave for The Summer Ch. 02'

by slameks

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like where tis is going! Hope you will continue this story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! I would like to see more devious sexual games and maybe a double "punishment" session for Josh and Dottie!

imabootlickerimabootlicker6 months ago

This is a great story. I have a fantasy of my wife allowing our nieces (ages 18-23) to use me as a toy and slave for their amusement and pleasure. Looking forward to more chapters to see heaven more ways Vicky uses this worm for her pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing storyline, I love the way things are going. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

fImabootlicker. Do it 1 week in their control have your wife write up a contract. list everything of what you will do and what they expect. It is incest and illegal and illicit but with your and their consent. Keep it inside the house Have fun.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't get enough of this story, still have the rest of the summer to look forward too. I can see him being a pussy slave to him all summer, getting pegged & anal licking if he acts up, cheers Good stuff

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So predictable and over the top. I'm out!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There's a common problem with stories like this, the MC wouldn't react like this one. People fight back, sometimes to the death. Whether he's out of shape or not, the power dynamic is in his favor. He could have just snatched the leash from her, shoved her out the door, locked it and crawl out a window. But, he could have found weapons anywhere in the house, from the beginning and fought back. I know the facts are written to support the story, but nothing is ever as smooth as this in real life.

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 months ago

In my head I am Dottie and I have mixed feelings about this guy joining me in slavery. I like him. He is hot and has a very good tongue. However I am concerned that he may take some attention away from me. I desperately want Vicki, Gemma, and Becka to like me and want to be one of them and not their servant. I need to try to take control of this situation from my lowly status. But I need to do so without humiliating myself in front of Josh. I can’t wait to read on and see where this story takes me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous