Slave for The Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was cut off by Becka pushing her dirty socks into her mouth. Before she could even realize what was happening and react, the socks were firmly inside her mouth.

"Wht th fck yh fkcn btch," Tina reached with her hand to take them out, but Vicky slapped her hand away.

"Don't. Keep those inside, that'll teach you how to speak to your betters," said Vicky and pushed Tina back to the floor.

Tina's eyes started to tear up. Josh wasn't sure if it was because of the taste of the socks or because she realized just how screwed she was.

"You gonna cry? Little princess finally got what was coming to her?" Tina looked up at Vicky, her face full of hatred. "Maybe you should have thought about who you were fucking with. Do you remember how you called me a slut in front of the whole school? You really thought we could be friends after that?" Vicky laughed.

Josh was scared for her, Vicky wasn't this vicious with him.

"Get up, bitch, go get us some drinks," she emphasized herself with a kick to Tina's side. "Let's enjoy the night, girls."

Gemma excitedly cheered and clapped next to him before walking up to the couches to join the rest of the girls.

Tina walked up to him with all the empty glasses and started refilling them. Josh gave her an empathetic look, but she didn't so much as glance in his direction, probably out of embarrassment.

"Hey slave, come here," called out Vicky.

Josh took a while to realize she was talking to him and hurried up to her.

"Massage my feet, would you?" she asked.

"Of course, Miss, I'd love to."

"Hmm. And you," said Vicky looking up at Tina as she handed a gin and tonic to her. "Kneel down next to him and pay attention, you'll massage Gemma's feet next, and if she won't be satisfied, you'll be sorry, trust me."

Tina shot a glance at Gemma, who was smiling wickedly at her, and quickly plonked down to the floor, looking intently as Josh caressed Vicky's feet with his fingers.

"So guys, what should we watch?" asked Vicky as she started browsing the movies available with the remote.

"Go back, what about that one?" asked Becka. It was the latest action movie, one that Tina vehemently refused to watch earlier.

"I guess if nobody protests?"

"Oh, I heard it's real good, let's see it," said Dottie.

"Okay then," said Vicky as she pushed play. The girls all relaxed with their drinks and watched on. With Tina put in her place, the girls' night could finally start for real.

"Hey, bitch," said Gemma after a while. "My feet are getting real sore, come on and take care of them already." She outstretched her legs in Tina's direction.

Pausing for a moment, Tina shuffled up to her on the floor and started working her feet, trying her best to repeat the movements that Josh was doing.

"Hmmm, you'll have to do better than that," said Gemma in a threatening tone.

Tina said something unintelligible through her gag. From the tone, it sounded like an insult.

"What? I couldn't quite make that out. Were you saying that you love my feet and thanked me for allowing you to worship them? That was it, wasn't it?" asked Gemma, looking down at Tina with a smirk.

Tina just stared with her eyes full of hatred up at Gemma.

"Well, was it? Or were you getting smart with me and want me to administer some punishment?"

"Nuh Mshstrs, I lvuh yr fheet, thnk yuh," answered Tina, trying her best to speak through the gag.

Gemma just chuckled and turned her attention back to the movie.

Josh could see that Vicky hardly watched the movie. She didn't even comment on how good he was doing, and all of her attention was on Tina. He remembered when she was like that with him, never letting her eyes off of him. Was Tina her new favorite? Would she just abandon him like an old broken toy? What could he do to win her back?

His train of thought was interrupted as Vicky turned to him as if she heard his thoughts. "Slave, give me a refill and bring some snacks for everyone," she said impassionately.

He obediently did so without questioning her. He made her the best gin and tonic he could, with fresh ice from the freezer and a strip of orange. He'd show her that he's better than Tina. He brought plates with sandwiches and bowls of snacks for the girls, taking their still half-full glasses and refilling them as well. Trying to make his efforts noticed.

It was futile, though. Vicky still paid him no attention and just stared at Tina as she suffered while massaging Gemma's feet.

He kneeled back down by Vicky's feet and took them in his hands. He'd give her the best massage he could. That will surely convince her that-

"No more, slave. Go rest somewhere," said Vicky as she retreated her feet up onto the couch, out of Josh's reach.

His heart sank. She didn't need him anymore. She didn't want him anymore. He got up and walked away, he'd just hide somewhere and-

A hand grasped his wrist and stopped him. "Hey, I could do with one of those as well," said Becka, outstretching her bare toes.

Josh slumped back down to the floor and started gently caressing Becka's athletic feet. With a quick glance, he noticed that Vicky was still staring at Tina. The movie was just background noise for her.

He doubled his efforts in a last-ditch attempt to get Vicky to notice how much he was worth. His fingers danced along Becka's feet, eliciting a soft moan from her. His hands moved up to Becka's ankles and calves, sliding up and down, putting pressure on her trained muscles. Her soft moans continued.

Yes, that was it. Now Vicky would see that he's better. She'd-

He looked back at her and saw that she still paid him no mind. Her eyes were glued to watching Tina suffer.

He had no chance. He knew what would happen next. Vicky would spend less and less time with him, instead spending her time with Tina, her 'new project'. He would slowly disappear from her life, and at the end of the summer, he would leave to never return. He would be free again. Never before had the thought of freedom stung him so deeply.

Josh got up off the floor. "I'm sorry, I have to go to the bathroom, Miss," he said and turned away. Becka only nodded in response after seeing his flustered face.

He locked the bathroom door behind himself and leaned on it, slowly sliding down and dropping on the floor. He hugged his legs and sniffled on the cold bathroom floor. He always feared that his feelings were one-sided. He never thought that he would be thrown aside so soon, though. The sound of the handle being turned interrupted him. He wasn't sure how long he had spent in there.

Somebody banged on the door. He dried his wet face with his hand and got up off of the floor, opening the door.

It was Gemma with a smirk on her face. "Heya slave, so here you are. You good? You disappeared and missed the entire movie, what were you-"

"All good, hope Tina kept you entertained," said Josh, interrupting her and stepping to walk around her.

Gemma blocked his way. "What's with the attitude? You forget yourself, slave?"

"Just let me go, I won't annoy you much longer, Miss," he said and tried to squeeze by her.

"What's gotten into you?" asked Gemma as she pushed him back into the bathroom. "You asking for a punishment or what?"

Josh paused. Weirdly enough, getting punished didn't sound that bad right now. Wait. That was it. Maybe he can use Vicky's sadistic side and have her punish him. She always enjoyed doing that.

"Do your worst, I ain't scared," he said.

"Oh, but you should be," a devilish smile appeared on Gemma's lips. Oh yeah, that'll work, he thought. "Wait for me upstairs, I'll test your newfound balls."

"Why don't I wait in the living room? I'm sure the others would also like to-"

"Nah, I don't feel like sharing. Now go upstairs."

"Miss, I really think that-"

Gemma kneed him softly in his crotch, causing him to lean forward and yelp in pain.

"I told you to... Wait a moment." She paused and looked down at him. She grabbed at his balls hidden underneath the satin panties. "You don't have your cage on. Were you masturbating in here?"

Josh realized that his mind was too busy coming to terms with being abandoned by Vicky that he hadn't even thought of his pent-up lust. "No, Miss, I-"

"Is that why you're acting like this, hmm?"

"No, Miss, I swear I didn't even think about it," he pleaded with her as he tried to wrestle her hand away from his balls.

Gemma let go of her grasp and looked into his eyes, a mix of concern and confusion on her face. "Then what the fuck is going on with you?"

"Nothing just-" Josh exhaled through his nose to calm down and continued. "I'm sorry I acted out. Just leave me be, okay? Miss. You can go play with Tina or something."

He tried to go by her again, only to be pushed back inside. Gemma stepped in after him and closed the door behind her. "Is that it?"

He only looked back at her, annoyed and just wanting to be alone.

"Are you jealous of Tina? Seriously?"

Josh didn't say anything in response, only intently stared back into her eyes.

Gemma covered her mouth and chuckled. "Oh you're such a dumbass."

"What?"

"Don't you get it? We all hate Tina, she's a fucking bitch, you have nothing to-"

"Don't you all hate me too?"

Gemma paused. "Is that what you think? Damn, I really should punish you for being such an idiot." She sighed. "Vicky likes you, okay? I get it that she doesn't show it how you probably expect, but nothing is like you'd expect with her. I'd think you know that by now."

Josh was stunned, was he this wrong the whole time? Did Vicky really... like him?

"As far as Tina goes, you have nothing to worry about. We're all just enjoying putting her in her place after she was a bitch to us all year. Nobody wants to keep her around.

Josh felt like crying again. Not only were his greatest fears averted, but his greatest dream, of being Vicky's boyfriend or something like that at least, felt closer than ever before.

Gemma gave him a pained expression. "With that out of the way, let's just forget this whole encounter ever happened, okay?" She opened the door and stepped out of the way so he could pass.

"Okay, Miss," he walked past but stopped in the doorway. "And-uh."

"What?"

"Thank you, really, I-"

Gemma pushed him out into the hallway with the bathroom door, cutting him off.

Josh returned to the living room to find Tina bowing on the floor in front of Vicky, attempting to say something.

"I can't understand you, bitch, you're gonna have to try better," said Vicky with a grin.

"Plsh Msh tuhk tuh suhscks uht."

"Nope, still can't quite understand you, try again."

Tina made an annoyed grunt and tried to get her point across again.

"Still nothing, maybe this'll help," she said and pulled the drenched pair of socks out of Tina's mouth.

Tina worked her jaw and breathed heavily, stroking her cheeks. "Thank you. Miss."

"No problem, bitch, you want anything else?"

"Yes, could you-"

"Good, go clean the dishes, bitch," Vicky motioned Tina away with her hand and looked up at Josh standing at the corner. "Oh look who decided to join us, where were you?"

"I was, uh-"

"Whatever, go help bitch with the dishes and make sure they're clean."

"Yes, Miss." Josh picked up all the empty bowls and dirty plates of food from the coffee table and brought them to the sink where Tina was already cleaning some of the used glasses. Josh could see that Tina probably didn't do the dishes at her house very often. "It's better to just fill up the sink with soapy water and dunk it all in there and-"

Josh paused, seeing Tina look at him with contempt. "What?"

"Why are you like this?" asked Tina quietly, pausing her inefficient scrubbing.

"What do you-"

"You really like them ordering you around and humiliating you? Being their little bitch? How can you? Don't you have an ounce of self-respect?"

Just because Tina was no longer a threat to him didn't mean he had to like her. He resisted the urge to tell her to shut up and stop being a spoiled little brat. "I learned to cope with it. It's easier to just do what they want."

Tina just grunted in response and continued cleaning the dishes.

"You two, finish up and come back here, it's time for another game," called out Vicky after a while.

"And don't forget to bring a drink for everybody, including you two," added Becka.

They both joined the others in the living room, sitting back down on the floor in a circle.

"All right, let's play 'Never have I ever'. I'll start, let's see," said Vicky and looked up at the ceiling, stroking her chin. "Hmm. Never have I ever called someone a slut in front of the whole school."

Everyone looked at Tina as she picked up her glass and drank her vodka and juice cocktail.

"Well, I'm next," said Becka. "Never have I ever jerked someone off at a party."

Tina just sighed and drank again.

"Never have I ever stuffed my bra," continued Gemma.

Both Tina and Dottie took a sip of their drinks.

"My turn now," said Tina, her annoyed look changing into one of anger. "Never have I ever blackmailed someone."

"You expect us to believe that?" asked Vicky.

"Believe whatever you want. Miss."

Vicky shrugged and took a sip followed by Becka and Gemma.

It was Josh's turn next. "Uhm, never have I ever uh, worn high heels."

All of the girls took a sip.

"We should change that, you know," commented Gemma and giggled.

Josh chuckled, cursing himself for saying that.

"Never have I ever done a somersault," said Dottie after a brief pause.

Vicky, Becka, and Tina took a sip.

"I'm out, I'll go and refill," said Tina.

"Not so fast," said Vicky before Tina could get up.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll go and refill, 'Miss'." Tina raised up onto her feet and turned toward the kitchen.

"No, sit back down, you don't get a refill," insisted Vicky.

"How do I play then?" asked Tina while still standing.

"You'll just have to do something else than drink." Vicky's smile turned wider.

"Like what?"

"Hmm, maybe you could strip a piece of clothing each time instead of drinking," suggested Gemma.

Tina shot an annoyed glance at Gemma. "Yeah, I'm not doing that, so forget about it."

"You know you keep acting like you have a choice," said Vicky.

Tina turned back to Vicky and paused, flustered without a smart remark to respond with. She sat back down with her empty glass.

"So then," continued Vicky. "My turn again. Never have I ever worn a dog collar."

Josh took a sip of his drink without taking his eyes off Tina. Her anger was bottling up inside of her and seemingly about to burst. She reached up and undid the leather collar on her neck, letting it drop to the floor.

"Hmmm," Becka looked up to the ceiling in thought. "Never have I ever colored my hair."

Gemma took a sip. The room was quiet. Everyone intently staring at Tina, who was red from both anger and her ongoing humiliation. "Come on, guys, please," she said without looking up at them in a raspy voice.

"We're waiting, bitch. We all remember your brief blonde hair period."

Tina slowly reached behind herself to undo her bra, looking up at the others in the process. Vicky, Becka, and Gemma were all ready with phones in their hands to video her.

Tina stopped and covered her cleavage with her hands. "I'll do it, but no cameras, come on."

Gemma grinned. "What's the issue? We just wanna make the impression last."

Tina quickly got up off of the floor, almost jumping onto her feet. "Fuck that, I won't just let you collect more shit on me. I'm not doing it, and fuck all this, it's gone on long enough, and I won't-"

"You're right," said Vicky in a calm voice, ruining Tina's train of thought.

"So-uh, you're letting me go?"

"No," said Vicky with a chuckle. "But I'll give you a chance to leave. With no repercussions."

"What chance?" asked Tina reservedly, doubting how genuine Vicky was being.

"Sit down first."

Tina looked down at her for a moment and then sat back down on the floor.

"You remember how this all started? You were jacking him off, but you never finished-"

"So if I just give him a handy again you'll let me go and delete all the pictures?" asked Tina, sounding almost excited.

Josh jumped a little at the mention of him. All the events of tonight completely took his mind off of his little problem.

"Not quite." Vicky smiled devilishly. "You'll have to do more than jack him off this time."

"You mean, a blowjob?"

"More than that."

Josh turned redder than Tina. Just the thought of losing his virginity made him hard in no time. Tina kept intently staring into Vicky's eyes. He thought that surely she would refuse, and the girls would just make her take off her-

"Otherwise, it's back to the game, and let me tell you, the night has only just started," added Vicky.

"I'll do it," said Tina.

"Great. You want to do it here or upstairs in my-"

"On my own terms," said Tina, causing Vicky to stop talking. "I'll have to trust you to keep up your end, but I don't trust you that much. I want only us two in the room, none of you guys. And he has to wear a condom. Otherwise, I ain't doing it."

It was quiet for a moment. Josh couldn't believe what was happening. Not only would he finally get to come, but he'd get to have regular sex, and with a girl as pretty as Tina, no less.

"That's fair. Go upstairs to his room then, we won't interrupt you." Vicky got up off the floor and walked to the kitchen, she searched through her purse and then brought back a single condom. "Here you go. Have fun, you two," she added with a smirk. The rest of the girls giggled.

Tina looked down at Josh, still clearly pissed off. "Come on, let's get this over with," she said and walked off upstairs.

Josh quickly got up and joined her, showing her where his room was. Tina threw the covers off of his bed and started rearranging pillows. She sat down and looked up at him, still awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

"Take off that ridiculous get-up. Geez. And put this on," she said, throwing the condom packet at him.

Josh nodded and undressed, careful not to rip something in his haste. He struggled with the condom a little but managed to put it on eventually. He looked up at Tina, watching him from his bed, and waited for what would happen next.

"So," she broke the awkward silence first. "You never did it before?"

"Um, no."

Tina exhaled loudly. "Well, too bad, I won't guide you through it. I'm sure you watched lots of porn so you know what to do, come on." She pushed herself up further onto the bed and looked back up at him. "You waiting for a written invitation or what? Get on with it."

Josh felt delirious, partially from all the alcohol and partially from what was about to happen. He still couldn't believe it was really happening. This wasn't how he imagined his first time to be, but beggars can't be choosers, he thought. Finally, he moved and approached the bed, slowly placing his knees on the mattress and climbing in after her.

Tina lowered her panties as he balanced above her on his hands. "Don't look," she scolded him as his eyes slipped down to her crotch. "I'm ready."

Josh looked down at her face. Turned to the side, all of the anger and arrogance were gone from her. He didn't see the annoying brat anymore, just a dumb girl who was way over her head. She looked scared. He froze. He didn't want her anymore. Not like this.

He climbed off of her and sat on the side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" asked Tina from behind him. "I don't want to be here all night."

"Let's just wait a bit and then tell them we did it, okay?"

Tina sat up on the bed next to him, keeping a small distance between them. "What do you mean? You don't want me?"

"I do, but, I don't want all this. You clearly don't want to be here. I just-"

"You don't think I'm pretty or-"