Slave for The Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Tina comes over for the sleepover and the girls turn on her.
11.9k words
4.4
10.9k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
185 Followers

After the trip to the mall, Josh was constantly dressed up in one of the skimpy dresses or sets of lingerie. Any shred of masculinity he tried to hold onto was hidden deep under lace and satin. Just now, he wore a pink corset with a floral pattern and matching panties.

He mopped the hallway floor. It had been raining lately, so the floors were covered in muddy shoe prints as if he didn't have enough things to do on his plate already.

His efforts to impress the girls and please them by doing extra chores in hopes of gaining favor had the opposite effect. Instead of them becoming nicer and more pleasant toward him, they became more demanding, expecting him to keep up his extra effort and acting as if he was slacking off. His workload only got larger as time went on. He was slowly but surely getting overwhelmed. He had already put off his studies for the time being, but soon he'd have to start putting off sleep if he were to have any chance to keep up with what was required of him.

It was just him and Vicky in the house right now. He could hear her talking on the phone upstairs. Hearing only one side of the conversation didn't make it easy, but he pieced together what she was talking about. She was talking to Tina, the girl they met at the mall, an ex-classmate of theirs. Josh didn't care for her uppity attitude and didn't want her invading their space. Unfortunately, they had agreed on a sleepover, and that's what he heard Vicky talking about with her. He wasn't sure when that would be, but he heard the words 'today' and 'tonight' a few too many times, making him worry.

The girls all hate her, that much was clear to him. So why were the girls nice to her? And why do they want to have her over? Whatever the reason, he was sure that it would get really awkward with her here. He'll probably have to spend the night hidden away in his room. At least he will have some time to study for once.

Wait a minute. Josh stopped his mopping, realizing what day it was. Sunday. The day he was supposed to be unlocked and allowed some relief. The girls haven't mentioned it lately, and he knew better than to bring it up himself, that would surely make them keep him locked up for longer, and that mustn't happen. He could already hardly think when he saw one of the girls with most of their bodies exposed, his imagination running wild. Their constant teasing that seemed to ramp up recently wasn't helping him either.

He forcefully slammed the mop back down on the dirty floor. If his unlocking got moved because of Tina coming over, he'd probably lose it.

Vicky cleared her throat somewhere behind him. Her phone call was long over. He swiftly fumbled and turned around to face her.

"Make sure you tidy up in the living room and upstairs with extra care," she told him with a smile as if he didn't do that every day anyway.

He nodded his head. "Yes, Miss." Vicky didn't move and just stood there leaning against the doorway. Josh returned to mopping the floor.

"You know," she spoke again. "Tina is coming over tonight, and we'll have a sleepover together with the rest of the girls."

Josh didn't react and just kept on mopping, dreading what she would tell him next.

"It'll be quite a party, so you'll have to prepare us some sandwiches and other snacks for later so that you don't have to run off into the kitchen all the time."

Josh paused. What did she mean by 'run off into the kitchen'? He looked up at her.

"What is it?" asked Vicky with a smirk, happy that she finally got him to react.

"Um, and what will I be doing tonight, Miss?"

"Serving us, as always, dummy."

His heart started beating faster. "So, Tina knows about me?"

"You mean, about you being my obedient little slave?" she asked and chuckled. "No. She doesn't. And I'm inclined to keep it that way, don't worry."

Josh relaxed a bit but waited for her to elaborate on what exactly he would be doing tonight.

"You'll be on your best behavior, of course. A nice gentleman to us, like at the mall, pampering and spoiling us all night long. Within limits, of course. We'll have to dress you up in some boring clothes again," Vicky paused as if thinking about something.

"And uh, Miss, what if Tina asks why am I doing all this for you?" he asked.

"Hmm, maybe we'll say you lost a bet or something, okay?"

"Whatever you think is best, Miss," he answered. As if he had any other choice.

Vicky smiled at him. "That's what I like to hear," she started to walk off but then popped back up from behind the corner. "And don't think I forgot what day it is today. Despite all your misgivings, I have noticed how much you try. So, as long as you behave tonight, I promise that you'll get that release that you crave so much," she giggled briefly. "Otherwise, good luck next week."

"Thank you, Miss, I'll behave, don't worry."

She nodded and went back upstairs. Josh waited for a moment, expecting her to pop up again, but she was gone. His heart slowly returned to a steady rhythm, and he resumed his chores.

Just as he was finishing the hallway floor, Becka, Gemma, and Dottie returned, carrying bags filled with all kinds of snacks and junk food, with diet sodas and fruit juices underneath.

"Hiya, slave," Gemma greeted him as they all walked past him into the kitchen.

"Vicky's upstairs?" asked Becka, returning shortly from the kitchen.

"Yes, Miss," he replied and looked back down at the floor, a fresh set of dirty prints undoing all his hard work. He sighed and returned to mopping the floor.

He heard a voice upstairs and then a quick patter of footsteps going back down the stairs. "Dweeb, come with me," said Becka and walked back up the stairs.

He nodded and quickly spurted out, "Yes, Miss," following her upstairs into his room. On his bed was a gray t-shirt and jeans.

"That's what you'll wear tonight, no collar. Quickly put them on and then come out, I'll be waiting in the car," said Becka and walked out before he could ask her where they were going.

He took off the corset and his collar and put on the regular boy clothes. Somehow he felt weirder wearing them than before.

Vicky's car was in the driveway. He got into the car on the passenger side and put on his seatbelt. Becka was messing with the radio. After scrolling past multiple alternative music stations, she finally settled on a more generic pop station.

"Okay, all set?" she asked, looking up at him briefly before starting the car without waiting for his reply.

"Um, where are we going, Miss?" he asked, unable to take the suspense any longer.

"We need to get some booze for tonight, the guy at the gas station wouldn't sell us any. Buzzkill. You were twenty-one already, so you can get us some."

"Uh-um, but I left my ID back at the house and-"

"I have it, don't worry," she turned to him and smiled before looking back onto the road.

Josh didn't love the idea of buying alcohol for a bunch of eighteen and nineteen-year-olds, but refusing wasn't an option. He couldn't let his chances of getting unlocked today end this fast.

It only took them about half an hour, and they were back at the house. Josh walked behind Becka carrying a large paper bag filled with multiple bottles of alcohol. Becka proudly lined the bottles up on the kitchen island so that they would be visible from the couch in the living room. Unable to contain her excitement, she made herself a rum and coke.

Josh got back to his chores and quickly finished mopping the floors before getting everything else ready for tonight. There was a lot to do, and he wasn't sure when Tina would arrive exactly, but given that it was already late afternoon, he didn't have more than about two or three hours.

Doing all the chores in regular clothes without the constant reminder of his position in the form of the padded leather collar around his neck was strange. It felt almost like he was just doing his old job, cleaning up at the coffee shop. Strangely, those memories didn't fill him with comfort, instead, he remembered the constant loneliness he used to feel.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he spotted Gemma watching him as he carried a filled basket of clothes down to the washing machine. On his way out of the bathroom, she blocked his way.

"How are you doing, slave?" she asked.

"Uh, okay, Miss, I-"

She continued speaking, clearly uninterested in his answer. "I hope you're wearing your plug like you're supposed to."

Just after returning from the mall, the girls slid the small toy into his back opening for the first time. It was a weird feeling, not completely unpleasant, but he wouldn't describe it as pleasant either. Ever since then, he was required to 'wear' it at all times. That weird feeling of something there never went away, but he got used to it pretty quickly. He wouldn't admit it to the girls, and he didn't want to completely admit it to himself either, but he wondered how a larger buttplug would feel, filling him up.

"I am, Miss," he said and bowed his head, knowing what was upcoming.

"Let's check then, shall we?" said Gemma mockingly.

Josh turned around and kneeled down on the floor, bending over to display his butt, and waited. Gemma took it upon herself to make sure that he was keeping his buttplug in at all times. This was the position that she instructed him to take when asked to. Despite him keeping it in all the time, Gemma insisted on checking him multiple times each day, and of course, she enjoyed humiliating him like this quite a bit.

He felt her slide his jeans down. Her hand slowly stroked his butt, sliding over the lacy panties he had on. She lowered his panties and started tugging at the base of the buttplug. Despite its small size, it held tightly inside of him, there was no danger of it slipping out accidentally. His backside swayed with her motions, and the strange sensation of the silicone teasing along his rim sent shivers through his spine

Gemma stopped playing with the buttplug and spanked his exposed butt-cheeks, satisfied that she had shown him his place. "Good, keep it up, slave," she said.

Josh got up and pulled his panties and jeans back up without a word, refusing to give her the pleasure of hearing him complain.

She kept looking at him as if she wanted to say something. He waited obediently, but she just turned away and left. As strange as it sounded, he felt that he had 'won' this encounter with her. It was only a question of time when she would pay it all back to him, though. He didn't want to think about that now and returned to getting everything ready for tonight.

With all the practice as an involuntary maid he had over the summer, he managed to get everything done and ready in just under two hours. Josh was currently in the kitchen finishing up with the sandwiches. Dottie was helping him as Gemma sat nearby, watching them and waiting for an opportunity to scold him.

Vicky and Becka joined them, coming from upstairs. Becka said she had to go pick up Tina and left.

"Slave?" asked Vicky as she sat down at the dining table next to Gemma.

"Yes, Miss?"

"I inspected your work, and it's serviceable."

He made sure that everything was spotless, so her words hurt him a little. He would have to try harder next time.

Vicky inspected the plates of food ready for later as Josh placed down the last dish of sandwiches. "This'll do, I guess."

When he turned to leave, Vicky grabbed his wrist. "Sit." Josh started to go down to his knees, but Vicky stopped him again. "On the chair." He followed her request and sat down next to her.

"Now then," she continued while leaning closer to him. "When Tina gets here, we'll pretend you're just Dottie's cousin again, understand? You won't call us Miss or kneel down on the floor or anything like that." Josh kept nodding his head without interrupting. "Obviously, you'll still follow any command we give you. Don't think I can't just take you upstairs and punish you anyway, but tonight isn't about you, so just do as you're told and stay out of the way."

"Yes, Miss. I understand." All of that sounded just fine to Josh, he didn't want to get involved with Tina any more than he absolutely had to.

"Good," she said and sat up in her chair. "Now go double-check everything and finish anything you haven't yet before she's here, then bring me a drink into the living room, gin and tonic." Vicky got up and walked away. Before he could respond, Gemma chimed in and said she also wanted one, following Vicky.

Josh prepared the drinks and considered if he should make one for himself too. He still remembered what happened the last time he got drunk around them, the first time the others came over, and his life changed completely. On the other hand, it'll make any upcoming embarrassment more palatable.

While he was deciding, Dottie squeezed in next to him and made herself a screwdriver cocktail.

Screw it. He made himself one as well and carried all the drinks into the living room.

Shortly after Becka returned with Tina, all the girls greeted each other as if they were best friends. Tina's fake smile dropped when she spotted Josh sitting on the couch. He waved hello, but she just gave him another weird look.

"Why is he here? I thought it would be just us girls," asked Tina, turning her attention to Vicky.

"He lost a bet and has to serve us tonight, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to tell him," responded Vicky, but seeing that didn't alleviate Tina's annoyed expression, she added, "Otherwise, you can just ignore his presence if you want."

"Hmm, okay, I guess," said Tina and sat down next to Vicky.

Becka looked around to see that everyone had a drink already, she called out to Josh to get her one too. "You want one too, Tina?" she asked.

"Sure."

Josh nodded and got up. "Yes M-uhm, I'll go get them."

"This is a real cozy place, Vicky. It reminds me of our old vacation house in Florida. It was a great location, but we had to sell it. It was just too small for all of us, you see," commented Tina, looking over the room.

Vicky shot her own fake smile back at her and thanked her for the 'compliment'.

"Um, so what do you guys wanna do first? Maybe we could go take a swim and-"

"In this weather?" asked Tina, interrupting Becka. "It could start raining again any moment."

"It's pretty bright out right now though."

"But what if, despite I don't really feel like getting wet," responded Tina.

"I agree," said Vicky. "I don't feel like lounging in the water either. We could play some party games to get us started out maybe?"

The rest of the girls agreed, but Tina yet again protested. "Let's leave that for later, I just want to rest for a bit. Do you have any streaming services? We could watch some movies."

"Sure, yeah, we do," responded Vicky.

It took them almost twenty minutes to agree on something to watch. Some romantic comedy movie won eventually, and of course, it was a film that Tina wanted.

Josh was completely uninterested but kept quiet, sitting obediently on the couch next to Gemma and Dottie, enjoying the relative peace of 'hanging' out with his 'friends'.

Gemma shifted over between him and Dottie, leaning on his side. "Slave," she whispered in his ear. "Massage my back."

Josh nodded and got to work. A soft chuckle could be heard from the other couch. Looking over, he saw Tina watching him. He didn't care what she thought of him and continued working Gemma's sore back.

"Hey, uh, Josh. My glass is empty," said Tina, dangling her glass in her hand. "Bring me another."

Reluctantly, Josh got up and took the glass from her, seeing the others also presenting their empty drinks, he collected all of them and went to the kitchen to refill. When he brought them back, he didn't get so much as a thank you, Tina just told him that he should keep his eye on the drinks and refill them as necessary.

With a fake smile of his own, he nodded his head and returned to the other couch. Gemma was turned away from him, embracing Dottie.

The movie dragged on, and it was obvious that even the girls were getting bored now and stopped paying much attention. They talked among themselves about each other, gossiping and such. Eventually, the conversation turned to their upcoming college life.

"Where are you going to go to college after the summer anyway?" asked Tina.

"We're all planning to attend the local state university," said Vicky. That was the same one that Josh attended, in fact. This was the first time he had heard about it. He wondered if that meant their relationship could continue past the summer.

"Oh, that one's cool, I guess. I'm going to-"

And Tina just talked on and on, about how her college is the best and most expensive one there is and how great everything will be.

Sometime during her exhausting monologue, Gemma turned to Josh and planted her feet on his lap. "You know what to do," she said and leaned back on Dottie's side.

Josh started moving his hands to grasp her soles but stopped himself. On the edge of his vision, he saw Tina looking right at him. He pushed Gemma's feet off of his lap and laughed. "I'm not touching your dirty feet." Gemma gave him a cold look but didn't protest in any way, letting him get off with playing it off as a joke.

Tina's attention turned back to the rest of the room, and she continued her uninterrupted talk. Excited over how much she's looking forward to being away from her parents and finally being 'free'. Josh couldn't help himself and chuckled a little. Instead of it going unnoticed as he thought, the whole room turned to him.

"Uhm, sorry. Anyone want a drink?" he asked. Becka and Vicky presented their glasses, and he carried them over to the kitchen. As he turned back with the drinks ready to the living room, he saw Gemma waiting behind him, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Come to the bathroom, don't make me wait," she said softly and pushed past him.

What is it this time, he thought. Quickly he handed the glasses to the girls and joined Gemma in the bathroom. She was already waiting there, leaning on the cabinets, her face clearly pissed off.

"So my feet are dirty, hmm?"

Ah, that's what this is about. How could he have thought that he'd get away with that?

"I'm sorry, Miss. I didn't mean it, it was just that Tina was looking and-"

"Right, right, of course you didn't. You said it though, didn't you?" she asked and stepped closer to him, no longer leaning on the cabinets. "Present your butt for a check-up, slave."

He dropped to his knees and turned around, bending over to allow her access. In one swipe, she lowered both his jeans and panties. He felt her smack his ass with something. A quick glance back revealed what it was, a large plastic hairbrush. She repeated her spanking multiple times.

"And what do you say to that?" she asked from above him.

"Thank you, Miss Gemma. I deserved all of that as punishment."

"Oh, that's fine, slave. I didn't bring you here just to punish you." He turned his head hesitantly to look back at her, a wide grin on her face told him that nothing good was coming. "I also need you to clean those dirty feet of mine."

She pushed her bare foot sole first into his face, smearing it all over his face. "Your tongue out, slave. Otherwise, they won't get much cleaner, will they?"

Reluctantly, he did as she said and stuck out his tongue. He would do anything to make this end already. Once her entire foot was sufficiently covered in his drool, she removed it.

"Very good, slave," she said, pausing when she saw him starting to get up. "We're not done yet, it's time for the other one."

It took all his willpower and self-control not to resist, but he managed it. The process repeated all over again for her left foot. He thought that the taste couldn't get any worse, but somehow it only got stronger and stronger. Still, he endured it, he didn't even gag this time.

slameks
slameks
185 Followers