Slave for The Summer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not it," he sighed before continuing, unable to believe he was really going to let an opportunity like this pass him by. Gemma was right, he was an idiot. "Let's just wait."

He could see her puzzled face on the edge of his vision as he struggled not to look at her. Tina put her panties back on and sat there with him waiting. It took every bit of will he had left to just sit there motionless.

"So how long should we wait?" she asked.

"I don't know, a couple more minutes I guess."

"I think um," she said, but paused when his eyes met hers. "I think that we should make some sounds. You know, like moans and stuff. That'll sell it better."

"Hmm, yeah, you're right." Josh gave a long, pained moan, trying his best to imitate himself reaching orgasm.

Tina chuckled, quickly covering her mouth to stifle a longer laugh.

"What?" he asked.

"That sounded like you got hit in the balls rather than like you're enjoying yourself."

"Well sorry that my acting skills aren't better. I think it'll do though." Josh turned from her and started faking another long moan but paused as he felt something grab his still-hard member.

He turned to her and saw that Tina started sliding her hand up and down his shaft. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"There's one more thing we have to take care of, or they will see right through it," she said and continued pumping.

Josh softly whimpered as his cock twitched under her gentle fingers. "You don't-uh, have to do this-"

"Shut up, don't ruin it," she said and scooted closer to him, pushing her body to his. Her breasts squeezed to his chest as she planted her chin on his shoulder. "Just let go," she whispered.

Josh felt the pent-up wave of pleasure arriving, he tried to make it last and ride it out for as long as possible. His whimpers turned to moans. With a quiet giggle, Tina joined in and started fake moaning. As their moans built up in rhythm and volume, so had his lust. He couldn't hold out any longer. As his orgasm hit and he filled the condom with his cum, he fell down with his back on the bed. Tina fell with him, leaning on his torso.

Catching his breath, he felt her get up off of him. She exhaled loudly. "Okay, that's it, I guess."

He slowly rose back into a sitting position, the condom loosely hanging on his half-flaccid penis. He slid it off and held it upside down, a small pool of his cum at the tip.

"Hold onto that, that's our 'evidence,'" she said and smiled. She started turning to the door but stopped and looked into his eyes. "I-uhm, thanks. I owe you one."

Josh tried to think of something to say, but Tina turned away and opened the door to his room.

"In here," someone shouted from Vicky's room as Tina walked to the stairs. Josh quickly gathered himself and walked up behind Tina, standing in the doorway.

"So my side of the deal is done, you held up yours?" asked Tina.

Vicky was lying on her front in her bed, squeezed next to Becka, both with their phones in their hands. Gemma and Dottie were sitting back up against the wall, covered by a blanket.

"Hmm, sure. I won't release the pictures, you have my word," said Vicky looking up at Tina as if she was just a mild annoyance.

"No, you'll delete them," said Tina. Josh couldn't see from behind her, but he was sure she was giving Vicky a pissed-off look.

"I promise not to show them to anyone else. That's the best you're gonna get, take it or leave it," said Vicky, looking back to her phone, no longer interested in Tina.

Tina grunted. "Whatever, you better not try and blackmail me again," said Tina as she pushed back past Josh into the hallway and walked downstairs to get her clothes.

Josh stood there awkwardly, still naked as Vicky kept clicking at her phone. He heard Tina shouting downstairs and then the front door slam. He turned to go downstairs and clean up after tonight. As soon as he moved, he heard Vicky speak.

"And where do you think you're going, slave?"

"I-uhm, just tidy up before sleep and-"

"Hmm, tell me something first. How was 'bitch' in bed? Satisfactory?" she asked, still staring into her phone.

"Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that, Miss."

"Tsk, and now lies as well. Really? You disappoint me, slave." Her eyes pierced right through him.

Oh no. What did she know? How did she know?

"Real gentlemanly of you not to go through with it. Or maybe you just wimped out," she said. "Oh, we were listening behind the door when you two hatched your little plan to just pretend you slept together," she added, seeing the confusion on his face.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I just couldn't-"

She looked back down at her phone. "Save it. I don't care for excuses."

"Is that the condom you're holding?" asked Gemma, looking at him with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah," he absently replied, his mind still racing. "And, uh, Miss, why did you let Tina go then? If you knew."

"I got what I wanted from her. She'll never forget this. And who knows, maybe those pictures might surface somewhere one day," she said and chuckled along with the other girls.

"I just wanted to reward you by helping you lose your v-card, but you had to mess it up, and now I have to punish you," she exhaled and sat up on her bed. "Now, what would be appropriate, hmm?"

Briefly, she feigned considering what she'll make him do. He just hoped it wouldn't affect his chances of getting unlocked next week. His lust building back up inside of him despite reaching orgasm just a few minutes ago. "Oh, I know," the devilish smile returned to her face. "Suck out the contents of that condom."

The girls all giggled at his embarrassed expression. It wouldn't be the first time he ate his own cum, and probably not the last. Still, he didn't love having to do it. Could have been worse though, he thought.

Slowly, he raised the condom to his lips. Closing his eyes, he began sucking the remnants of his semen from it. The salty and tangy flavor, one he never thought he'd have to taste again, filled his mouth. He worked to extract every bit, swallowing quickly to minimize the lingering taste. The sooner he finished, the sooner he could go downstairs to clean up and rinse his mouth.

Vicky cheered and clapped as he completed the task. "Good job, slave. Yummy isn't it?" she asked, pressing her hand to her lips to suppress a chuckle.

"Yes, Miss. Thank you for punishing me, Miss."

"You're welcome, slave. Go tidy up downstairs and then come back here," she said, returning her attention to her phone.

"Oh, and bring your cage back up here with you when you're done," she called out as he descended the stairs.