All Comments on 'Slave for The Summer Ch. 08'

by slameks

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KeeperonKeeperonabout 1 month ago

Great read thank you. Hope you do come back to this story.

artty67artty67about 1 month ago

Can't believe he took such a hard ass fucking with no damage. Hopefully in the future he will receive a hard caning from the girls.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyabout 1 month ago

Really great story, thank you for that! But I give only 4 stars because of that chastitynonsense, I cannot get with that, as I am traumatised having been misused with these devices, my prostate is severely damaged since then... well that is only my personal thing I know, but all shall be warned to be very careful with that and the overdimensioned dildostuff going along with that. It can lead to severe damage.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Sounds more like she tolerates him and wants to make him a homosexual. Nothing wrong with that but why pretend? All he needs is so Estradiol and he’ll lose his ability to be a man and can date all the boys he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope you continue this at some point its a great series Vicki still has training to do and a tat and brand to apply to her slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing story and love the ending.

I agree with what you said, at least for now, this is where the characters are meant to be. Who knows, maybe they can make a guest appearance in another story to satisfy those who want more?

Either way, if this story continues or not, I've loved nearly every second of it and can't wait for your next adventure.

Thank you for uploading your work

<3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome story sad to see it come to an end, hopefully you will continue it in the future, Looking forward to some new ones you have planned. Again awesome stuff looking forward to reading your new stuff. Again that was great congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm surprised he's in college, he doesn't seem very smart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot follow upp would be mom bargening with her daughter for acces to the "boy" when she is horny. Like walking in with a strapon harness and a bottle of lube xD asking to reless som stress for some spending money to the daughter ( que rough pegging xD )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The only reason I gave you 5 stars is I can't give you 6.... or more. Well done and a great finish. As has been pointed out, you have left some "unfinished business" should you decide to revisit the story.

FRITZ944FRITZ944about 1 month ago

She would have been my daughter I would have slaped her, there is a cardinal rule in bdsm that you NEVER leave someone alone if they are restrained and have something in their mouth especially if they can't free them self. Sorry i know its a story but it got to me all along the series.

ZdopZdopabout 1 month ago

Fucking amazing story, my absolute favourite on this site. And the ending too, absolutely perfect. What a ride.

Mikimau6Mikimau6about 1 month ago

This is honestly the best story I've heard, I want a continuation of this and of course tattooing with some punishments and rewards....it's great

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Women who hate each other, envy each other, steal things from each other and even toy boys.

Women who are too rich, privileged, with a pool but without a husband.

Women liars, cruel, who "believe" that controlling someone with blackmail is a way to feel less lonely and less insecure.

Childish women, who believe they "dominate" but cannot think beyond the level of childhood: pajama parties, "truth or dare" (!), shopping... too much money, lack of heart.

People who lie and deceive sooner or later find someone they will be deceived by. Vicky thinks she is so smart, but at forty she will find herself alone, with a mastiff dog, TV and wine.

Thank you for writing the LAST chapter. End.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous