Slave for the Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
A slave has a dirty lunch.
1.5k words
4.34
16.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilo82
Lilo82
23 Followers

My master was making his lunch while I licked up some water from the bowl he had put on the floor for me. I enjoyed flaunting my ass to him and pushed it up as high as it would go, wiggling it a little to beg for attention.

I heard him chuckle a little behind me. "You naughty girl," he murmured. He moved towards me and I was pleased to feel his hand on my ass. He spread open my butt cheeks, spit on my hole and pushed something hard inside.

"If you can guess what it is, I'll make you cum after lunch. You get three guesses. If you can't guess or it falls out during lunch, you'll get punished."

My pussy got wet at the thought of being punished. But I also wanted to be a good girl and please my master. The object in my ass was hard, conical and not very wide, which meant it would be a challenge to keep it in. This was instantly proven when my master pulled me up by my leash and I had to squeeze my ass hard not to let the object fall out.

I was lead to the kitchen counter, where a jar of cum and a bag of bagels were waiting for me. I made a cum bagel and went to join my master at the table. I hesitated as I wasn't sure if I was allowed to sit down next to him. When he noticed my hesitation, my master beckoned me over.

"You've been a good girl. You may sit down next to me," he said, as he pointed to the chair on his left.

"Thank you, master," I replied demurely.

But as I went to sit down, I realised that that was easier said than done with the object shoved up my ass. First of all, it took a hard squeeze not to lose the thing as I bent to sit down. Sitting on my ass also pushed it deeper into my ass, which was painful and pleasurable at the same time.

Before I had time to pick up the bagel, my master ordered me to get him a beer from the fridge. Eager to please him, I quickly stood up, forgetting for a moment about the object jammed up my ass. I felt it slip out and immediately tightened my sphincter, but it was too late. With a thud, the carrot fell to the floor.

I was mortified as I looked at the carrot and then at my master.

"I'm so sorry, master," I whimpered.

My master kept silent for a few seconds, which felt like an agonising eternity.

"Where's my beer, slut?" he asked.

I rushed to the fridge to get a beer and rushed back, feeling both scared and excited at the thought of what punishment would come next.

When I gave him the beer bottle, he put it on the table and slowly got up. He gave me a stern look.

"Well, that was disappointing. You don't deserve to sit on a chair, do you, slut?"

I hesitantly shook my head. "No, master, I don't."

"Get on all fours, facing away from the table. Spread your legs as far as they'll go."

I quickly complied, feeling my pussy get wet in anticipation of what was to come.

He put the plate with the bagel on the floor in front of me and went to sit back down behind me, with a good view of my ass and wet cunt.

"Eat your cum bagel without using your hands, dirty whore."

I heard him open his beer bottle as I tried to bite into the bagel. With the discarded carrot only a few inches from my face, I munched away at the bagel. It went down easily as I was quite hungry by that time and I hardly minded the stale taste of the cum. When I was finished, my master asked, "Want some beer?"

I look up at him surprised at the question, to see him push the bottle deep into my gaping cunt. The beer flowed freely down my throbbing pussy and thighs, all the way down to the floor. After a few thrusts in my cunt, I watched him take out the beer bottle, move it back to his lips and drink what was left. Then he crouched down and licked the beer off my pussy lips. His warm, wet tongue combined with the coolness of the beer made my whole body tingle in excitement.

The moaning started when his tongue reached my clit. He rubbed it harder and harder until my body was ready to explode. Then he abruptly pulled away and said, "No cumming for you. You have been a bad girl."

I let out a disappointed grunt, which I immediately regretted as I was pulled up aggressively by my hair.

"Sorry, master. Yes, master. I have been a bad slave. I should be punished, master."

He didn't say anything, but dragged me along by my hair into the lounge to the fireplace, the beer still dripping down my legs and my cunt still ready to burst. He made me stand facing the fireplace, gripping the edges of the mantelpiece with my hands and my legs spread wide.

"If you move, I'll double your punishment," he said as I heard him unbuckle his belt.

The frustration that I felt at not having been allowed to cum quickly dissipated when the first stroke hit my ass. I screamed out in agony. My hands clenched onto the mantelpiece and I struggled to keep my legs straight.

"Count, dirty slut," my master commanded as a second smack hit my ass.

"Ttttwo," I managed to get out, as my ass cheeks were burning from the pain.

By the time I reached 20, my ass was on fire, while the vibrations had gone right to my soaking wet cunt, creating a intoxicating mixture of pain and pleasure.

When the hits stopped coming, I suddenly realised I really had to pee. I hadn't gone to the toilet since I arrived here, many hours ago.

"Master, may I please go and relieve myself?" I begged.

There was no reply and I heard my master walk away from me. I didn't dare to move, still feeling the throbbing effect of my last punishment on my bruised ass.

I'm not sure how long I stood there, spread out against the fireplace, but it felt like an eternity and the urge to pee only got worse.

When my master finally came back, he took me by my leash and lead me outside. He didn't say anything but pulled me along to the far end of the yard, to the edge of the forest.

A few steps into the forest, he ordered me to squat down and relieve myself. It didn't take long for the pee to trickle down. Watching me pee, my master took his cock out and started stroking it. When I was done peeing, he beckoned me to take his cock in my mouth and suck it dry.

With my knees resting on leaves and twigs, I licked and sucked my master's cock, squeezing and pulling his balls in my one hand and massaging his butt hole with my other hand. I moved my mouth down to suck on his balls. My hand went up to play with his delicious cock. He groaned as I bit into the soft skin around his testicles while gently pushing my finger into his ass.

The moment I moved my wet, warm mouth back to his cock and took it deep into my throat, his body shook and a huge load of cum exploded into the depths of my throat. He held my head steady as his cum kept trickling out of him and his groans revealed his pleasure.

"Well, that was dessert," he said as he had me lick off the rest of cum from his cock. He pulled me back up by my leash and lead me to the back of his shed.

"Time to clean you up, nasty little cunt."

He pointed the garden hose at me and turned it on. I screeched as the cold water hit my body. He threw me a bar of soap that had been waiting for us on the window sill and ordered me to clean my body. I washed myself as quickly as I could as the cold water and the chilly wind banned together to make it a quite disagreeable experience. However, the hose seemed to focus on my pussy, which made it not altogether unpleasant.

To my surprise and delight, my master had a soft bathrobe waiting for me when I was done. He wrapped me into the robe, gave me a snug cuddle and walked me back inside. Once inside, he took off the robe and sat me down by the fireplace, which he quickly lit. We spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch in front of the fire, cuddling, kissing and fucking.

Around 5pm, my master got up and said, "Now help me make some food and get this place tidied up. We're expecting company tonight."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Lilo82
Lilo82
23 Followers