Slave for the Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Slave arrives at her master's farm and is told the rules.
1.5k words
3.96
30k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilo82
Lilo82
23 Followers

It was Saturday morning, 10 AM. I kneeled in front of his door as commanded, naked. I had left all of my clothes in my car. The only thing I was wearing was the collar and chain my master had given me the week before. The farm was quite secluded so I wasn't afraid of anyone seeing me. I started rubbing my clit. My master had ordered me to arrive with a wet cunt. I had gotten pretty wet from anticipation in the car, but I wanted to make sure I was dripping juices to please my master.

At exactly 10.10 AM, the door opened. I didn't look my master in the eye. "Stand up, slave," he said. I was glad for the opportunity to stand up as my knees had started hurting from the hard concrete. He took hold of my leash and pulled me inside. The room we were in was a lounge attached to an open-plan kitchen.

"Let's go over the rules for this weekend, shall we?" my master said.

"Obviously, you will follow all of my commands and be a good little slave. If I'm not pleased, you will be punished. Understood?"

I nodded. "Yes master."

He dragged me further into the room.

"This is the only room in this house you are allowed to enter. You will not go into the bathroom or any of the bedrooms. Disobedience will have severe consequences."

The firmness of his tone sent shivers down my spine.

"If you need to relieve yourself, you must first ask my permission. If I grant you permission, I will take you to the forest behind the farm to do as you must."

He pulled me towards the kitchen island and pushed me to the floor, next to a metal bowl filled with water.

"If you are thirsty, you may drink from the bowl, licking the water like a dog."

He pulled me back up by my hair and showed me a glass jar.

"I have collected some of my cum. If you get hungry, you may take a bagel, smear my cum over it and eat that. You will not eat anything else, unless I give it to you."

He opened the jar, took a spoon from the drawer and offered both to me. He didn't say anything. I took the spoon, scooped out some of his cum and put it in my mouth. The stale saltiness of the cum almost made me gag for a moment, before I swallowed it.

"Good girl," my master said, in a soft voice.

"Now let's see if you have followed my orders." He grabbed my cunt and pushed two fingers inside. The intense sensation of his thick fingers inside of me made me gasp for air. But, to my disappointment, he pulled out his fingers almost straight away and let me lick them off.

"Good girl. Dripping wet cunt. Promising start, my little obedient slut."

I felt proud to be pleasing my master, but deep down I was also yearning to be punished by him.

He grabbed both of my nipples and used them to drag me onto the deck. The end of summer was near and there was a little chill in the air. The wind grazed my wet thighs and engorged clit.

"On all fours," my master commanded.

He sat down on one of the garden chairs and beckoned me to position myself in front of him so he could use my naked body as a foot stool while he scrolled through the news on his phone and finished his cup of coffee.

Without removing his feet from my back, I heard him reach for something and suddenly felt the pang of a cane hitting my ass. It wasn't hard enough to really hurt or leave any marks. He continued to spank me, absent-mindedly, while looking at his phone. Sometimes the cane brushed the bottom of my pussy, which sent longing sensations throughout my body, making me arch my back more so that the cane could reach my cunt better. When he noticed this, my master gave a little smirk. "Naughty girl."

He took down his feet and pulled my head towards his crotch.

"Suck," he ordered.

I quickly unzipped his pants and took out his gorgeous cock. My tongue traced his already rock-hard cock from bottom to top, circled its head and tasted the salty precum. My master groaned slightly when I took his cock fully in my mouth and started sucking it. He grabbed some of my hair and pulled it. My hand took over jerking him off for a moment as I took his balls into my mouth one by one, pulling and sucking them.

The groans became louder when I moved my mouth back to his cock, sucking harder and harder and faster and faster. He came forcefully, jerking my head back by my hair, and shooting his cum all over my face. Some of it landed on my tongue and I swallowed it hungrily.

I went to clean some of the cum that was dripping down my neck.

"Don't," he commanded. "Leave it there to dry. You're not allowed to clean yourself. Understood?"

"Yes master," I said, demurely.

"Now clean my cock with your tongue."

I could feel his cum dripping from my cheek onto my tit while I licked his cock clean. Then he zipped back up and said, cheerfully, "Let's go for a little walk."

He pulled me by my leash as I followed him onto the grass still on all fours. We walked around his yard like that and he proudly showed me what he had planted and built. He talked as if I was any other person, not his slave dragged along by a leash. I knew better than to respond.

He told me about a couple of trees he had planted a while back and said he wanted to show them to me. He pulled me along all the way to the back of the yard, where I could clearly see the forest he had mentioned earlier. I carefully tried to avoid sticks and prickly weeds in the grass. If this slowed me down too much, he tugged on my leash and firmly said, "Keep up, slut."

The two trees were about a metre and a half apart, the perfect distance to tie me up in between. He pulled at my leash to make me stand up. There was a canvas bag on the ground next to the trees. My master took out some rope and started tying my hands and feet to the trees. As he spread open my legs, he noticed my juices running down my thighs and licked them off.

When he was finished with the rope, he put a blindfold on me and started squeezing my nipples. The pleasure quickly gave way to pain as he put clamps on them. The clamps were connected by a metal chain, on which he then hung a small weight. The pain in my nipples made me gasp for air.

My body hadn't fully recovered from the shock of the torment when a hard whack hit my ass. My master didn't hold back this time. "Count, whore," he commanded as he kept hitting the paddle against my ass.

I counted as the hits came harder and quicker. My ass was on fire. I was screaming out in agony. Just when I was about to burst into tears, the blows stopped.

His giant hands gently rubbed my bruised ass cheeks. I sighed in relief and thanked my master profusely. He knelt down in front of my ass and began to kiss the tortured cheeks as he spread them open. Suddenly, I could feel his wet tongue rub against my ass hole. My body relaxed, and I moaned at the pleasure this was giving me.

My master's hands slowly moved away from my butt cheeks to my soaking wet pussy. His thick fingers opened up my pussy lips and two of them easily slid inside. A third and fourth finger were inserted to stretch open my cunt. Meanwhile, the other hand started rubbing my engorged clit, making my moans louder and louder and my body tremble as if in a trance.

I started panting as his tongue made way for his thumb, thus filling both of my holes with the same hand. The convulsions of my body made the weight hanging from my tits dangle, adding to my frenzy. I could feel the orgasm coming from deep inside.

"May I please cum, master?" I begged. I repeated my plea several times, sounding more and more desperate, as I didn't get a reply.

"You may," he suddenly said, and immediately my body exploded in intense pleasure. I screamed out while my eyes rolled back and my cum juices ran down my master's fingers. My body shook violently as the orgasm kept going.

Finally, my body relaxed and my master took his fingers out of me. I thanked him for the orgasm after licking my pussy juices from his hand. He slowly started to untie me. I had trouble standing straight and had to use one of the trees to keep my balance.

When he had put everything back in the bag, he removed my blindfold and took hold of my leash. "Right," he said, matter-of-factly, "time for lunch."

Lilo82
Lilo82
23 Followers