All Comments on 'Slave Girl!'

by wildflower2176

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope there's more chapters to Xia story. Great beginning...needs a description of Xia like her age and measurements lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Happy Endings golf club had called Xia's home to buy her, and thought they had. But unknowing to them they were talking to Xia's older sister Kim that hated Xia, and agreed to sell her for a lot of money, and did sell her. The problem was Xia's dad is a retired Marine that truly love his daughter Xia, not so much for Kim. He has a extremely close Relationship with Xia, they would talk for hours every night for hours, as they cooked supper, and ate it together every night. When Xia didn't come home on time he tried to facetime her. When she answered he could see cum all over her naked body, and whip marks on her. In a very controlled voice, he ask her if she was all right? She had a zoned out look on her, and before she could answer Nancy took the phone from Xia, and ask what the problem was? Before he could answer her, she cut him off, don't call again we already paid her sister for Xia, and hung up on him. Oh that was a huge mistake on Nancy's part. 20 minutes later there gun shots at the front gate. Nancy and all the club members, and their sex slaves too, were looking out of the second floor windows. All could see someone Running up the driveway from the front gate, was a Marine in full combat gear with and AR-15 at it ready, Xia with a zoned out smile on her Happy face, said loudly that's my daddy, as she happily waved at him....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun story but the last poster adding a John Rambo type continuation is a great idea. You never get to see those insofar revenge stories on here. Just straight carnage, fear and blooms being spiked and splattered everywhere. It would be justified if her father took Kim there and left her as a present for all he decides to not kill.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

From one anonymous to another I like the rescue by a retired marine.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Am I missing something? It seemed like the other comments imply that there may be more to the story with her Marine dad coming to save her, but I didn't read anything like that. I'm not sure if it was edited out or not, but I like the idea of it; it would be different from anything else that I've read thus far with mind control.

That being said, I do like the story even without that mention, so if there is a Part 2 or a continuation of her dad breaking the control (and maybe forcing her sister under control for doing such a thing to her own family), I would definitely read it!

wildflower2176wildflower21769 months agoAuthor

anon, you're not missing anything. I think another reader got...over excited and made their own ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun, but it feels like a first draft. could have spent a little more time getting to know the characters, maybe a bit at the beginning where she has a friend at the club who starts acting weird but she can't quite figure out why, leading her to discover the secret, etc, etc. it just needs a little more of a buildup, I think.

Also an editing pass. The grammar errors are really distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

great story

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is a GREAT story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Whew! Scalding Hot! Made me as hard as steel -- am going to read more of Your stories!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous