Slave Girl!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He teased her through one orgasm after another, all the while driving closer to his own. Thrust by thrust, she ached to meet his hips, grinding, and moaning against him. It was all so intense, knowing that she was being used like a toy, knowing she was programmed to enjoy it, and even knowing how wrong it was, she couldn't deny any of the pleasure coursing through her.

When he finally reached his peak, grunting and thrusting deep into her, it was almost too much for her.

"Oh... yes... Master... cum in me! Fill me up..." She pleaded, aching from the need for it. Her Master grunted, and Xia came as she felt his seed flow into her. An orgasm through her as she shuddered against him. It was amazing, so hot. She'd never imagined being owned like this could be so amazing. She collapsed against the floor, gasping in pleasure.

"That was perfect, cum whore; I knew you'd make a great addition when you applied for this summer job." The man panted as he slid out of her. "Now, rest here; the rest of the club needs to explore your body. Then we'll take you to the dorms where you can begin your job of serving."

"Thank you, Master..." Xia whimpered as he left her, splayed naked and dripping cum on the floor. A new Mistress presented herself. Xia smiled as she started licking the pussy. It had started as a summer job but now she was a slave for the rest of her life. Xia was so happy.

(I love to hear from my readers, please rate and comment!)

12